True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty Re: THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Asura began to wonder why Rina didn't want to tell him about her clans history. Maybe there was something secretive about her clan or something that she feared. Asura didn't pay much attenion towards it, if he really needed information, Seisoku would be the best guy to ask.
"I think you're suggesting Seisoku-san, well we went on alittle recon mission nothing to worry about. But i must say that i admire you're skills and would like to see more of it if you don't mind."said Asura as he continued to heal Rina injuries. He then took out a roll off banage tape and wrapped it around her hands. "so Rina is it just animals alone that you can shape shift into or you can do much more than that. Why don't you demonstrate some of you're skills to me more" asked Asura as he wanted to study Rinas ability more hoping that he would be more pleased with her.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Rina let out a giggle and said “oh that’s his name my bad. I see sounds interesting but I don’t think you really wont to share so I won’t pry. Oh and thank you that is the first time any one has really praised me so I appreciate it highly.” she paused for a moment and stared at him before she continued. “Sure I see no reason why not after all you are in charge so I don’t really have any room to say no.” RIna turned her head to the side to look at Tenshi who was standing a few feet away just incase she needed to save Rina from Asura for some reason.

Rina cocked her head to the side giving a little half smile as she turned into Asura mimicking his voice and appearance perfectly “well I can also turn into different humans from my imagination or someone Iv seen before. Seeing that to animals we are animals our selves ” Rina then turned back into her self and continued. “I can also morph parts of my body as I showed when I grew wings and what not…………… I guess I could just tell me something to do and ill do it” Rina closed her eyes for a moment then opened them wile she waited for him to tell her what to do.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: Shadow of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 am

Asura began to lick his lips as he saw Rina turned into him, he then smile as he knew that her ability could be useful towards Shikataru. "well well isn't this interesting you have an rare ability. I think you will be useful and i don't have to kill you. But i do need a blood sample from you though Rina-chan if you don't mind"said Asura as he placed his hands in his pocket and pulled out a long needle that he would use to inject Rina. He knew by doing this Rina would Reacted defensively, plus her Feline companion. He kept a close eye for any sudden movements.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 am

Rina flinched slightly and asked, “So this was just a test to see if I was worth anything… and if my abilities did not appeal to you I would have been killed?” Her eye caught the big needle and something in her clicked saying bad needle bad needle. Not rally wanting to give Asura blood or want that needle anywhere near her she said, “why do you need a blood sample? That’s if you don’t mind me asking Asura-san.” Slowly Rina shifted her eyes over to Tenshi who was in a position that indicated she was going to pounce any moment. Again Rina turned her attention on Asura and his big needle.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 am

(((OCC hey Rina i didn't know about the timeskip until today but other than that i can say you are a member of our org)))

Asura looked at Rina as she spoke to him and shook his head as he smiled. "its just something i need to study with you're ability. Its top secret but if you don't trust who else can you trust."asked Asura as he pulled away from injecting Rina. He then placed his hands towards his covered face and took of the clothing that was covering his eyes.

"Now do you think you can turst me now since you are the first person to ever see my true face"said Asura as he looked at Rina. At that same time a message bird flew onto the training grounds and delieverd a message to him.

"hmmmph so i guess i'll be going back to the Rock village then. But i do need someone to accompany but is she really ready to go on a dangerous mission like this"asked Asura as he was thinking to himself.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm

((i did not even know there was a timeskip..but ok))

Rina cocked her head to the side and listened to him carefully. Slowly her mouth covered into a frown he was right she had no one to trust….but maybe she could trust Asura. She did not even flinch when he showed her the rest of his face. “so that’s whats behind that mask. Very interesting Asura-san.” Said Rina as she studied every detail of his face for future reference.

Rina stared at the back of the massage in Asuras hand carefully even though she could not read it. Tenshi got up and sat next to Rina just as cereus about the massage as she was. “what’s it say? That’s if you don’t mind me asking” said Rina
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm

"Never mind on what the message says Rina its for me, I will be going to the leaf village and meeting a young Uchiha female."said Asura as he put back on his special clothing that covered half of his face. He then done couple handseals and slammed his hands on the ground. "summoning jutsu" shouted Asura as a bird was summon besided each other. Asura then jumped on his bird. He then took flight and then looked down towards Rina. "I'll be back before you know it besides you might get a new friend to hang out with"said Asura as his giant bird took flight and gain more altitude and headed towards Konoha.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 am

Rina rolled her eyes slightly and said “well have fun kidnapping some poor poor soul Asura-san but remember kidnapping is not smiled upon.” Near the end Rina could not help but to smile slightly. As He summoned a bird she looked at it closely carefully studying it. As he took flight he called down to her something that she did not pay any attention to so she just waved good-bye. Tamashi pressed her head to Rinas and purred slightly as Rina rubbed her head.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

8 Hours later

Asura summoned Bird arrived back on the training grounds and then looked out for Rina. He was tired and exhausted from flying non stop, as he tried to breath in he looked around for Rina. "Rina-chan Asura-dond has sent me here to get you so that you can meet up with him at Shikataru location. Please climb on board so that we can move quickly."said Asura summon bird as he waited for Rina to respond back to him. Asura had ordered his summoned bird to collect Rina so that they could get a chance to work with each other so that she could get a chance to show her skills in their Org.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Rina was sitting on the ground in the middle of the training grounds with Tenshi half asleep next to her. Once Rina heard the bird calling she could not help but to feel bad for it. To her It sounded worn out. Tenshi growled slightly as she said “dang that Asura I was about to fall asleep.” Rina laughed and stood up motioning for Tenshi to fallow. Rina tuned into a cat and jumped onto Tenshis back who jumped on to the birdies back. “ok im here and seeing that you are tired and you will have to carry Tenshi to ill just say a cat” said Rina in a tiny voice.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Asura summoned Bird started to flap his wings to get the dust off as Rina and Tenshi jumped on his back. He then shifted his body weight and bounce off the ground as the winf under his wings became stronger. He then lifted himself off the ground and took flight. "Hang on guys i'll be moving at a fast speed so the wind will be strong from here on now"said Gile as he began to flap his wing faster to gain more height as he flew. Suddenly the giant bird began to speed up as he went through the sky and through the clouds. He wanted to get to his destination as fast as possible before it was night fall.

(((OCC...Rina please make youre next post in the kingdom of black sun)))
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum