True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Susamajii sighed and closed his eyes for a second. He began to run after Goro. He looked over at the man on the saber tooth tiger. Mangy Cat. he thought to himself as he ran. He let out a sigh and kept right up with Goro and the man on the cat and Asura. He looked over at the man on the Sabertooth tiger. "Im Susamajii Kokorozashi." he said looking away from the man and keeping up the pace and his eyes set on the path before them. He couldnt help but notice how graceful the beast seemed to be in its run. I'll give the cat one thing. It can move just as well as any of us for its size. he thought to himself.

His hood fell back and his long black hair began to sway in the wind. He felt like testing his tracking a bit and he wanted to jump off the path but that would seem a bit suspicious so he decided against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 pm

As Asura clone walked along the path behind Goro he was feeling abit lazy and decided to jumped onto Seisoku somonned saber tooth tiger. "sorry Seisoku-san but i feel likd hitching a ride for now. Oh and i forgot to tell you who's who. Well the weird looking guy there is Goro he is my personal spy and a very good one at that. The other guy is our new member that will be joining us. He goes by the name of Sussamaji Kokorozashi"said Asura clone as he folded his arms while he rode on Byakkonen.

Asura clone then waited patiently as Goro leaded the way it was only a matter of time now on meeting this new member. Asura still had Susamaji katana and started to observe it abit more. "The edges are prefectly made the handle is abit heavy on the left but other wise from that its a decent weapon. Not my first choice of blade but its ok for now."said Asura as he was thinking to himself.

As for the real Asura he was still at the hide out and decided to head out. As he left as the waterfalls began to flow back while blocking the entrance behind him. He then done couple handseals and summoned his giant bird from before. He then jumped onto the bird and took flight at a high altitude so that he would be detected as he followed Goro and company.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Seisoku rode on Byakkonen quietly listening to everything the two people had to say. When one of them introduced themselves Seisoku was sort of shocked. "Su...Susamajii...Thats the name of.." Seisoku was stopped by Byakkonen who finished the sentence for him, "Mother.." The tiger said. Seisoku looked back to Susamajii and talked in his emotionless voice again "It's nothing important really...Anyway, I am Seisoku Kedamono." He said. He looked at the other person who was there "You must be Goro.." He said.

Asura's clone gave Seisoku the information on the people too late for he already figured out their names, "Thanks..Asura, Such great help.." He said blankly with a hint of sarcasm. "Anyway..would you guys mind telling me where we're going?" He asked.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Rina let out a quiet yawn as she slowly approached with tenshi at her side. Once she was in ear shot she stopped and just stood there not wanting to really draw that much attention to her self as she pulled her long brown hair into a messy bun. “well do you truly trust anyone here Rina-chan?” Tamashii asked to RIna mentally. Replying quietly Rina said “if I did I do believe I would be risking a little more than I would like. So no I do not trust any of them.” felling only lazy Rina pulled her sword off her back and leaned on it quietly while she watched every one else. Tenshi sat at Rina feet silently with a very bad feeling that she keep to her self.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: Shadow of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Asura returned back to his to hide out as he had met the person he was suppose to meet. He was now quite thrilled with how everything was going on. As he walked onto the walls he then knew it was time to turn his attenion onto Rina. "hmmm i wonder if Rina is going to be up for a little bit of hard core training. I'm not a kind person when it comes down to it ah well i'll have to see if she's worth it. if she has the skills i might let her join us in our little org"said Asura as he was tallking to himself as he walked along the way. He then sat down in a near by chair and waited for her to show her pressence.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Rinas eyes fallowed Asura closely where he had gone she was not sure of and nor did she really care in that matter its not like she needed to look after him or anything like that. “well he is back…o joy….well I guess I could just keep acting friendly ” She thought her self. “Asura-San how are you doing?” asked Rina her mouth slowly curving into a friendly smile and her eyes not really showing anything but happiness in that matter. Tenshi tilted her head to the side and said, “welcome back”
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:42 pm

"oh hi Rina and Tenshi-chan, i'm doing ok at the moment but i do need you two right now. Well first of all i will be training you on becoming stronger but in order to do that you will under go harsh training techniques by me."said Asura as he folded his arms. He then signal her to follow him into the training grounds so that he could show her.

"If you feel like you're not capable of doing so i will be deeply dissapponited not only that but you would be letting down Seisoku-san, he has puted his trust in you so do not fail."said Asura as he then waited for Rina to respond towards him. Asura truly wanted to know what was Rina true purpose on joining him but before he could find that out he would have to test her skills first.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Rinas smile faded slightly as she heard Asura say the word training. “dear god help me I have a feeling this guy is not going to be as laid back as what ever his name is” thought Rina bluntly. Nodding her head slowly she said “I knew something like this was going to happen and I am slightly interested in what you have to teach me Asura –san” with out a word Rina and Tenshi fallowed Asura .

As RIna listened she noded her head and said “well I shall do my best not to disappoint you Asura –san even though I have not been a ninja for long I believe I will be able to some how cope with what ever you ask of me.” Slowly she put her hands into her pockets and watched him closely.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Asura then smiled as he heard Rina response and was please with her. Asura then started create couple distance from Rina as he walked slowly. "now Rina-chan the first thing you should also do when you're about to engage in combat, is o watch know you're opponent and know you're environment. You can use it to you advantages and against you're enemies."said Asura as he then formed a stance showing Rina his taijutsu skills.

His body was clam and his muslces were relaxed as he watched onto the young Genin. "Without, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu a ninja must always have taijutsu. It is commonly used during battle and can be effective towards you're opponent."said Asura as he then rasied one arm for Rina to charge at him with everything she got.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Rinas eye twitched slightly she had a feeling she was screwed over with this lesson but she had no plan in admitting to that. “ok RIna think lets think your at a height disadvantage experience disadvantage and not to mention you have no idea what you are doing. So I take it im going to have to play it by year and do my best.” Thought Rina.Tenshi could tell Rina was nerves but did not make a response.

Rina keep her eye on it and ripped the bandage of her left eye so she could rid her self of an unwanted blind spot. With out another thought Rina darted at him and aimed a punch at his stomach will Tenshi just stood back and watched.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:23 pm

As the punch that was aimed towards Asura stomach he used one hand to block and redirect it away from his stomach."Hmmmph the punch is firm but she needs more speed and power into it. Beisdes that i will have to see what else she can do other than taijutsu."said Asura as he placed one foot forward and placed it firmly in the ground. He then smile as he look at Rina and then attempted on holding her hand andsflipped her over on her back. If this event was successful Asura would then hopped back just couple feets away from her and waited for her to charged at him again. Asura fighting style wasn't taijutsu but he knew the basics on fighting in hand to hand combat.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Rinas eyes blazed with slight annoyance as her attack was deflected away from its target. But then she was flipped on her back. “o my gosh this is so embarrassing” she thought to her self as she summer salted back word and then darted at him once again this time acting like she was going to throw a punch at his face but instead aiming a kick at his left side. “ Let me help you Rina you will have a better chance don’t you think.” Sneered Tamashii. Rina did not respond to her at all.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm

He observed carefully as she then flipped back and got ready to charge at him again. Rina then suddenly charged in at Asura again, but this time as it seem that she was aiming a punch at him she tricked him by aiming a kick towards his side. Asura then shifted his body weight and caught Rina's leg and looked into her eyes.
"Come on Rina-chan stop pretending to hit and hit me, come at me with the intenion to kill. Have you ever felt the urged of killing someone, use that to come at me."said Asura as he then let go of Rina leg.
"feel free to use you're companion Tenshi as well because at the rate you are going now i will inflick serious pain towards all you're limbs"said Asura as he then wanted for Rina to have a killing intent in the next move. He was hoping this time she would use everything in her arsenal to try and hit him.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Rinas eyes narrowed in anger as he grabbed her leg. As he spoke she knew he had a point and she just nodded her head and said “im sorry Asura–san I will try harder.” RIna then slowly backed up to get some space from him and smiled slightly as he said she could use her panther friend.

Tenshi grinned she had all ready started creeping behind . this time the point was to aim to kill. Rina ran at full speed at Asura as Tenshi did the same from behind. Rina then pulled her arm back and once she was in range she aimed a punch right at his right temple wile Tenshi attempted to lung on to his back if this was successful Tenshi would drive her long claws into his flesh.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 am

Shikataru stood far off watching the training session with his orange eyes, watching and analyzing every move made. Thinking of speed, strength, and skill. Shikataru watched the young girl closely. Asura believed she could join the Conquistadors when she was older, Shikataru wondered about Asura Kishin for a few moments. Asura was quite talkative and also quite annoying, he could prove to be a threat. If his plans went forward but those thought are for another time.

"I hope he doesn't get to close to this girl. She is a test subject after all, you can never get to close with a test subject. It does not only effect you Mentally but Emotionally as well. It ends with quite a problem. Memories of failed experiments began to emerge from Shikataru's dark past. In which he took 1000 People and create 300 warriors with Godly capabilities, though it was successful 300 of 1000 survived, 700 died or ended up deformed and only death seemed Merciful. All carried out by him self, 200 of them were Children. This haunted him and forever would.

Shikataru just watched silently and just hoping that this one would survive but if she didn't there was a entire clan to use, the thought quickly disappeared his real objective didn't require the Perfect Bio-logical Weapon, He already had a few made but a few others wouldn't hurt. "You might stand a chance in this World little one but for how long?" Whispered Shikataru to himself.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Asura shifted his body wieght once more as Rina and her companion charged at him which now looked unpredictable. Suddenly Rina punched came towards Asura right temple but as skill full as he was he ducked under her punch and then aimed his left hand towards her stomach. If the punch connected it would certainly put good amount of damage on her body. Only time would tell what the outcome would be when it hits her.As for Tenshi who would be charging in towards Asura from the back. Asura would quickly side step and making Tenshi missing him only by and inch and avoid getting bitten or scratched by the animal. "hmmph not bad at all but it will take more than just a sneaking up behind me."said Asura as he was thinking to himself. Then something caught his attenion but he didn't pay to much towards it but kept his focus on Rina and Tenshi.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:21 pm

RIna glared as he ducked to avoid getting hit in the head by her fist. Him ducking was pretty predictable move though one that Rina had all ready planed a counter for. Rina took note of his fist and twisted on her right foot causing his fist only to graze her side. With out hesitating she swung her leg at his head with all the speed and power she could manage at that moment.

Teanshi hissed as he got away from her attack. As Rina moved so did Tenshi. What seemed like another attack from the opposite side of Rina. She sprang and attempted to bit his neck and claw his face. If this was a successes Tenshi would then get a death hold on his shoulder and then move her claws to his neck and drive them in quickly and not let go.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 pm

As rina evaded Asura punch he then realized that it was becoming more interested than what he predicted. As Rina attempted to hit him once again towards his head Asura jumped making himself airbourne for just a quick moment. Suddenly Tenshi was in reach as it attemped to get a hold of Asura. Asura then twisted his body in mid air,making in rotate in a circle manner.

"damn i didn't expect them to do so well in a combination attack i wonder what esle will they be avle to do if i allow them to use ninjutsu"said Asura as he was thinking to himself while he rotated and then drop on the ground.

He then looked at both Tenshi and Rina then smiled as he looked at them. "Well i guess i've seen enough of you're fighting which seems to need polishing. But lets move on and see what else you are capable of with some ninjutsu"said Asura as he then awaited for Rina to attack once again.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Rina smiled she was really starting to enjoy training at the moment even though Asura had managed to get away from very single one of the attacks she and Tenshi.”your not that bad Asura–san”she thought coldly to her self. As she watched him dodge the attack she could not help but to think it was a clever move.

As he spoke Rina grinned as she replied “well you could have said a lot worse things about my skills but I do agree it does need polishing as you put it…but in truth Asura–san all my skills need work.” Tenshi showed her teeth in a smile she would let Rina and Tamashii handle it for now or at least until Rina gives her a sign to attack.

Rina back up about 5 feet and the grin on her face slowly disappeared. Tamashii was getting excited she could feel it in her body she was going to reveal her self when the time was right. Slowly Rina pulled out a two blood red roses as she did so she ran forward as if it was going to be a head on attack but them suddenly RIna jumped into the air and hawk like wings sprouted from her back. She started to fly around the area that Asura was in almost a dancing manner. As she did so the petals from the roses fell off landing on the ground once every last petal was gone she made a hand sign and they all exploded at once. “lets hope he at least get scorched hehe.” She thought to her self.

Rose Dance
Element:none
Skill:nin
The user has a rose in each hand that has been infused with chakra earlier in the day by whom ever. They do some what looks like a dance spinning and twirling and as they do this the petals fly off and once they hit the ground they give off explosions depending how strong the user is and how much chakra that was infused into the rose.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 am

Asura could feel someting evil just barely coming from Rina presence, he began to smile as he started to lick his lips. "hmmph it seems that this one has a little fight in her and i like that."said Asura as he watched Rina backing up from him. He then watched as the young genin started to make her move once more. Asura had to be alert on what the next move would be since he had given her the chance to use her ninjutsu.

Asura then watched as Rina pulled out something that seem odd but as caution as he was Asura began to do couple handseals in the process. "ok i'll play around with you for a moment to test you'r abilities. Then i'll see if you're really worth my time"said Asura as Rina jumped in the air and took flight. He then took notice of her wings and then smile while licking his lips.

The rose petals started to fall and at the same time Asura pulled out a kunia with a special wire attached to it and aimed it at a near by tree to wheel himself from Petals that was falling in his area. "i dont know what kind of attack that is, it could be poison or something else. Its best that i keep my distance until i know....."Asura words were cut short as the explosion went off and causing him to almost losing his balance from where he was suppose to land.

There was smoke and debris flying everywhere and Asura decide to create a fire clone during that time and hide himself as he was about to attack next. The clone then revealed itself as the smoke cleared, He then looked at Rina as she was still in the air and placed his hands at his mouth and unleashed a devasting wind attack hoping that he would knock her out the air with that attack. Mean while the real Asura took up a near by tree branch and would use this for something else in his attack attack.

Spoiler:
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 am

As Rina waited for the smoke to clear to her dismay there stood Asura . “Well it seems this man is not one to toy with Rina-chan," said Tamashii in a giddy voice. But before Rina could reply she saw he was attack. Not knowing what to do she did a nose-dive to the ground. At the very last moment she turned into a flying squirrel and glided to the ground and sat there for a moment and watched very closely.

Slowly she turned into a panther identical to Tenshi. "well Rina if you get close to him ill see what I can do hehe." Giggles Tamashii. For once RIna agreed with her chakra. Quickly Rina ran forward at full speed most would think this was a stupid idea and RIna though so her self but she did not care what was stupid and what was smart at that moment.

Once she was in rang for Tamashii to attack approximately 4 feet for the target she turned into a human and stopped dead in her tracks as she felt Tamashii lash chakra out of her arm aimed at Asuras chest. The chakra moved at a fast rate and if it made contact it would begin to burn the clothing and flesh.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Asura clone unleashed his jutsu towards Rina but to his surprise she duck under and evaded his wind attack. Suddenly she look at what it seem to disappeared, Asura kept a open eye out for her then suddenly she transformed into multiple animals. As She changed his headed straight for Asura clone and lash out chakra towards Asura clone chest.

As the attack came in Asura clone stood still and took a direct hit and then smiled. Suddenly there was a large explosion as Asura fire clone dispersed it self in a large explosion of fire. "ohhhhhhhhhhh, i hope that she survives that i thinK my clone exploded a little bit too much. On looking on her abilities it seems like i wil have to study her more. She just demostrated that she can turn into mulitple animals."said Asura as he watched from a distance as the explosion took place.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Rina grinned she had him now or so she thought. The explosion took her by surprise attempting to get away from it she turned into a bird but sadly the up drafts and the flames where to much for the weak body she chose and she was sent spiraling out of control. not wanting to brake her neck she turned back into her human form and was sent crashing to the ground. She hit the hard on her back and sent sliding.

After a moment of coming to her senses she shakily stood up. That little incident earned her burns and a gash on her left arm. “note to self knows a fire clone jutsu.” Said Rina slightly dazed. she was going to let him attack this time.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:10 pm

As Rina hit the ground Ausra then decided that he had seen enough with Rina's ability. He then walked over towards her as the smoke cleares and saw the burns and gash on her hands. "i didn't expect you to give this much fight in such a short time my young one. But i think i've seen enough of you skills and i'll make you my student and train you personally" said Asura as he put out his left hand and chakra started to form around it.
He would then start healing the area on Rina's had that was burned and injuried. "Just relax it might sting for a while but you will get use to it for now. By the way i'm impress with you're abilty to transform any animals is that you're clans secret ability."asked Asura as he attempted to heal Rina and waited for her to respond.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Her eyes fallowed him carefully. Rina cocked her head to the side and smiled slightly as she said “that’s a complement I think…and I would be honored to be your student Asura-san.” Not wanting him to get near her was not really an option at the moment sense he was trying to help her.

Rina nodded her head then said “don’t worry I does not hurt pain is something that does not bug me that much I guess…. Well not exactly Asura-san there is more to it than that but I don’t want to bore you with anything about my clans blood line and what not.” Not wanting to get him wondering she decided to try distracting him. “so where did you and the umm dang it I keep forgetting his name…well any way where did you two head off to any way.” Asked RIna slightly cocking her head to the side giving her an innocent look.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum