True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

Post by Asura Kishin Mon May 11, 2009 11:05 am

A figure could be seen in the distance as it came closer towards a large waterfall. As it became clearer it was none other than Asura Kishin, He and his companion Seisoku had a long day of traveling and finally reached their destination. Asura scanned the area to see if any one else was there. He then had a smile on his face and placed his hands on a near by rock that was beside the crushing water fall. As he touched it the flowing of the water stop and a path was created through the waterfall.

"hmmph its been a while since i've been here i wonder if anyone from the waterfall village knew about this place. Seisoku-san this will be our hide out for now, i have two more bases hidden in other villages. So make you're self at home."said Asura as he walked pass the hidden waterfall pathway. As Asura entered there was a long line of handles, and as he walked by they started to lit up. Asura then walked up to what it seems to be the meeting room, it was unclear who design this place.

"you must be wondering how do i know of this place. Well during the time of war the rock shinobi build this place to have meetings on how to take on Konoha. This was like a secret meeting place for the rock shinobis. But don't you worry too much about that now we need to come up with plans on how to get those genins and get more members to joing us" said Asura as he then place his hands on a hidden switch where all 6 seats started to emerge from the ground and a huge long table that came up from the middle. Asura then sat down at the seat that was at the head of the table and made himself comfortable.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue170/170THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty Re: THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon May 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Seisoku followed Asura closely, listening to every word he said. As they came to a waterfall Seisoku tilted his head in confusion "Why'd we stop here?" Seisoku thought. He watched Asura touch a rock and then his mouth dropped slightly as he saw a hidden passageway opening up at the base of the waterfall. "Wow..." Seisoku said in awe.

He entered the base with Asura and looked around, it was pretty cool. He listened as Asura explained how he knew about this place and nodded, "Yeah i've heard about places like these.." he said. Seisoku put his backpack on the floor waited. He saw the chairs and table rising from the floor and then walked towards it. Asura had already taken the seat at the head of the table so Seisoku sat at one of the side chairs. Seisoku looked around the room and then back at Asura, "So...what's next?" he asked
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue210/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue350/350THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon May 11, 2009 2:33 pm

"Our next move is to get someone else to join us but before we can do that. I will need you to go back to the rock and kidnap one of you're genins. Since they don't know that you have left the village i suggest its wise to at least get one of them."said Asura as he put folded his hands and sat back into his chair.
There was a evil smirk on his face, if his partner was worthy in carry out the mission things would go smoothly. It would be a risky task for Seisoku but Asura had a feeling that he would pull it off. "well my friend are you down, ok in doing that for me"asked Asura as he waited for him to respond.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue170/170THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Seisoku smirked "Back to the Earth again eh? Well I guess it's nothing I can't handle.." Seisoku began to rise from his chair. He walked about five feet away from the table and began to make handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu!" Seisoku yelled as he slammed his palm on the ground. A ud of white smoke appeared and after it vanished a large white sabre tooth tiger appeared. "Hello Byakkonen...It seems we have something to do..Will you come along?" Seisoku asked. The summon looked around the room and then looked at Asura, then back to Seisoku, "Yes master Seisoku.." Seisoku looked at Asura and then smiled "I'm ready to leave whenever you want me to."
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue210/210THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue350/350THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon May 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Asura then signal Seisoku to take his leave and commence his mission. He had put his turst in him and knew the out come would be a positive one. "be careful and remember that is to set order towards this chaos world we leave in"said Asura as he got comfortable in his chair and claspe his hands while he titled back his head.

"the time for all shinobi days is drawing near and we wont be use as tools anymore. Lord Jashin-sama we will take this weak world and make it stronger"said Asura as he was thinking to himself.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon May 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Seisoku left as soon as he was given the permission to. He jumped on his summons back "lets go!" he yelled. Seisoku looked back at Asura and said "we won't be gone for long.." He nugged Byakkonen foward and Byakkonen ran to the entrance of the hideout, Seisoku opened the entrance. "Alright lets go.." Seisoku said. "Where are we going Master Seisoku?" Byakkonen asked. "Back to Iwa...we need to get...something.." Seisoku answered. The entrance to the hideout closed and they were off, back to the dreaded place they used to call home.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

"hmmph i guess i need to return to Iwa as well there is something that has caught my attenion. I must see this through before anything else can be done for now."said Asura as he got up off his chair and then began to walk from the meeting room. As he walked out the chairs and giant table in the middle started to go back underground. As Asura walked through the passed the candles behind him started to lit out leaving total darkness behind him. He then reached the entrance of the waterfall, as he walked through he the waterfall began to run freely again. "well i guess its back to Iwa now and say hello to my little genins"said Asura as he put his special clothing over his face just coving the tap half of his face.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Up in the sky you could hear the beating or large wings, it had the same rhythm of a heart beating. If one were to look up they would see a large bird, upon that bird was none other than Seisoku, Asura, Rina, and two knocked out genin by the names of Himei, and Izanagi. They had all come from Iwagakure, Rina was the only one who came along by her own, the other two genin had to be forced.

Seisoku and Asura had just come from Iwagakure, their plan was to get genin with special kekkei genkai and use them to their advantage. Now that they had their hands full with three of them they had to go back to their base.

Getting there didn't take as long as it did the first time, since this time they were on a giant bird. Seisoku looked down as they began to descend. He noticed the waterfall which was the entrance to their base. When they were close to the ground Seisoku jumped off of the birds back and landed softly on the ground. He looked at Asura "So what do we do now?" He asked.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

The wind rushed against Asura face as the giant bird started to descend. Suddenly Seisoku jumped off as it landed and then asked Asura what was the next step. Asura then took Inzangi body and heald it over his shoulders as he jumped off his summoned bird. "well the next step now is to start studying these 3 bloodline limit and get them extracted as soon as possible. We will have to be at our best when it comes down to this process. It takes alot of time and alot of concentration."said Asura as he then walked overs towards the specila boulder and pushed it in.

Suddenly the waterfall gave way and the flowing of the water stopped. He then walked into his head quarters and the lights started to lit as he walked along the way. "Seisoku-san i have a spy that should be giving me some news on our new member but i'm not sure if he found anyone yet. So lets keep our fingers cross that we don't have to kill him if he is useless."said Asura as he walked towards the prison cell and place Inzangi body inside.

He the removed the needle that was stuck behind his neck. He then made couple handseal and made a barrier so that Inzangi wouldn't be able to escape. There were other cells avaible for Seisolu to place his genin in to rest. "hmmm... now about Rina i think its wise he start with her don't you think"asked Asura as he waited for Seisoku to respond.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Seisoku smirked, they were finally doing something. Sure the getting the genin proved to be fun but it was boring! Seisoku looked out into the trees, he couldn't smell anyone coming but they'd have to be careful. "Asura, I think it's better if I stay outside until the spy comes." Seisoku said. he looked back at Asura and began making handsigns. Seisoku made a fire clone and sent it after Asura, "Let him help you, I will stay out here until the spy comes." Seisoku's clone motioned Rina inside, Himei was in the clones arms. "So if you need my help just ask him."
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Asura then showed the clone which cell to place Hemi in to rest. Asura summoned bird then disperse from the area leaving a bit of smoke. Asura then walked up the stairs towards a room where it was filled with different equipement and dead carcassed in glass shield. There were many bodies that Asura had experimented on over the couple of years.

During those time he was trying to find out the answer on extracting bloodline limit. "i can't believe it on how far i have come to now. Its been years and now our dream will start here."said Asura as he then took out 5 large scrolls and place them on a near by table. He then opened them one by one, each scroll had drawing and writings on the human body.

"the main secret in doing this is to extract part of their brain stem and spinal fluids. But we also need to extract other things as well. Plus alot of chakra control will be needed in handling this experiment, I hope that Seisoku is up for this."said Asura as he was thinking to himself. It was now a matter of time before things went underway but will it be all worth it only time would tell.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Listening to Susamajii talk was annoying and exhausting to Goro to some extent. All this take about path and death and being a weapon for whatever reason bored Goro. However the next step was for Goro to go and meet up with a certain someone. Hopefully his guests would be on time and at the spot that they chose as the meeting place. Looking over his shoulder's Goro smiled at Susamajii and then sighed once more. "You asked where are we going right? It doesn't matter now since we're here". The meeting place was on the outskirts of Takigakure and in a secluded area too.

Looking around the area surely Asura would have someone on lookout. The only thing now was for Susamajii and Goro to wait for someone to spot them. Hopefully it was one of the people that Goro wanted to see, he was not in the mood for a confrontation with anyone else at this point. "Susamajii this will just take a moment. Lets just say your not the only one that might be apart of a certain someone's plans. Anyway all we can do for now is wait for their arrival before moving on again. With that said I'm tired and so I will take a seat and wait".

And how convenient. There was a good enough boulder just a couple of feet away from where Goro stood. And without much delay he perched himself on the thing whilst waiting.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue100/100THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Susamjii rolled his eyes. He would have expected something a bit more grandouise for somone as powerful as the man he was hoping to see, Shikataru Nara. Susamajii looked around awkwardly for a mere moment however the awkwardness was hidden behind his mask. He walked toward small pond with a stone emerging from the center. He called over his shoulder. "I wouldnt expect anyone with half a mind to only have one person helping Him." he said walking over the water. He sat himself down on the stone emerging from the water and removed his mask and dropped his hood.

He shut his eyes and began to breath deeply and steadily. His hands were between his folded legs as he began a deep meditation, one that he could still be aware of his surroundings, as he began to meditate to help induce the visions. The wind blew gently moving his long hair to and fro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:46 pm

As Asura looked threw the scrolls he had he decided to take a little break as something or someone got his attenion. He then made a clone of himself and send it out towards the main entrance. As Asura clone came up to Seisoku he could tell that someone was in the area.

"Seisoku-san it seems like we have a little company. Don't worry i'm a clone i'll see what is going on, stay here for now just in case."said Asura clone as he went over towards the area. As he began to walk threw the area he had his guards up for any sudden movement.

The figure walked calmly with his face half covered and his body fully wrapped in a special clothing. Asura then saw as it was no other than Goro but he had someone with him as well. "so you're back already my little friend, and what can i do for you in this eve of time" said Asura as he turned his attention towards the unknown man that with Goro. As usual Asura presence was clam but it could change in seconds if he was provoked.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Seisoku stood at the front gate, listening for any sign of a person. He leaned against the wall and listened to the waterfall. There was obviously nobody around so he just began to look into the water. Seisoku was just about to head back in to the hideout when he got a whiff of two people he had never smelled before. Seisoku's hairs began to rise and he reached for his weapon but before he could do anything Asura cam out of the hideout and said that he will send a clone to see who was there. So Seisoku nodded and let Asura's clone do whatever it wanted to.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Observing the scenery in the area Goro was pleased to get off his perch in order to meet Asura. "It's about time you came out. I've been waiting for at least two minutes now which is long enough". A dark chuckle soon came from Goro as he went and greeted Asura. Looking over at Susamajii Goro sighed and signaled for him to come closer. They had business to discuss and Susamajii was apart of their plans too.

"You being here and now can only mean one thing Asura. You and your friend must have carried out your task succesfully. Or you failed and was forced to flee from Iwagakure. I hope your answer is not one of failure since it would be a drag. Anyway I want you to meet someone that will be joining us. His name is Susamajii".

The only thing left for Goro to do now was to have them meet a certain person. One that all three of them would like the pleasure of meeting. Hoping back onto the Boulder, Goro was still within range so that he could hear anything that was said. He'd been traveling for a while and he also needed a well deserved break. Perhaps he should think about changing his job title.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Left_bar_bleue100/100THE WATERFALL HIDE OUT Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Susamajii looked up from his stone and glared for a long moment. "Well seeing as he has already introduced me I'll do the honors again and introduce myself. "I am Susamajii Kokorozashi." he tilted his head down in a bow. "You would be?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

He stirred for a moment and produced a single piece of paper and began to fold it over and over. Taking a kunai he cut along the folds and removed the Kanji for fire from the paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Asura heard as Goro explained the situation to him while shinobi was with him. An unpleasant gesture was heard from Goro as he asked about Asura Task. "Goro-kun do not talk to me as if i'm child or as if i'm on the same level as you are. You already know if i did fail my mission my existance wouldn't be needed anymore. Further more it was a successful mission thanks for asking my Young one"said Asura as he then found out the name of the shinobi that was standing with them.

"So you're Susamajii Kokorozashi, huh its a pleasure meeting you. Now what is you're purpose of coming here to meet with me. Surely there must be a reason why you want to join my Organisation but how can i turst you and not kill you where you stand."said Asura as he began to give off a evil aura. Although his eyes were covered Asura presence was beginning to killing intent.

"Choose you're words wisely Kokorozashi or i'll have my spy here kill you within a blink of an eye."said Asura as he was testing the shinobi to see what kind of person he truely was. Asura had a hard time trusting people and he did not want someone who would double cross him.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Susamajii shrugged off the cloak and began to walk slowly towards the man over the water. "You need me because I have forseen my necesity in your organization. You see my skills are speacial." he grinned at the word. "You see, I can see into the future of what maybe and what probably will be." he said gesturing to the man. "You all were my Probably be but now it is a definite. As for my other talent, though it is quite obvious you want to kill me and realy anyone right now I can see the hole depth of that urge, where it stems from and why. If I were to ask you something and the answer you gave me was false I would know that you lied and WHY you lied." He was utterly calm as if the man before him wasnt about to kill him.

He made a quick and deliberate movement to the katana strapped on his back and drew it and held it ready for a moment, surely the fact he was in ANBU armor was a bit unsettling. He flipped the sword and grabbed it by the blade gingerly and handed it to the man. "That my friend, is your assurance that I will dare not double cross you. You have my blade. If I double cross you it will be all to easy to cut me down. I am with out any other defense." and with that he made a gesture and all the equipment fell from his waste. "I am your weapon master." he said with a grin. If he found Shikataru this frase would be reversed and he would then become Shikataru's weapon but that was for a diferent time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 pm

A smile could be seen coming from Asura's half covered face as heard the young man answering his question. He then saw as the anbu removed his words and epuipment from himself. Asura then looked at Goro and nodded towards him then looked back on Susamaji.

"Susamaji-kun, i'm not you're master and i don't have any slave. I'm just a mere shinobi who wants world order and have the other countries feeling the rath of their own power. But i cannot do this on my own. I will need the hands of people who understand my rath and wants similar goals as me. We will work together as a team no one is above the other. As i said our organisation will have order, respect and loyalty."said Asura as he then held the sword that was handed towards him.

"nice blade but remember this Susamaji even if you did remove you're equipement right in front of me. You would still be a threat to me, its very simple really. Without weapons, ninjutsu and genjutsu a ninja always have taijutsu. But never mind the small talk i liked you're answer and logic lets hope that you keep you're word."said Asura as he then turned his back and walk back towards his base. He was hoping that his new member would follow him and get to know their base and Seisoku.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 pm

"Okay, okay, okay I was merely saying you know. Besides you know you can't kill me, you need a guy like me around". Cocking his head off to the side whilst racing his eyebrow behind his mask. Goro began wondering why Asura was so hostile towards poor Susamajii. Didn't he realize that Susamajii was traveling with Goro? This could be a long ass meeting that Goro wasn't looking forward to at all. Taking the back seat so to speak as Asura and Susamajii exchanged words Goro soon sighed then made a sarcastic comment, that was accompanied with a clap.

"Well wasn't that a pleasant meeting".

Raising his hands Goro soon changed their formation in order to fold them as he stood there observing everyone. "Don't you think its time for us to go Asura? I have someone both you and Susamajii here will be interested in meeting with. Lets just say he can help you ti further your evil little plans too. But we have to leave this place in order for you to meet this person. So I think you should gather your stuff and then make a move from here" .

This could be exactly what Asura and especially Susamajii was hoping for. Not to mention Asura's other partner in crime too. Things could get even more interesting from here on out now.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 am

After hearing Goro information about another person that he had to meet Asura was thursting for more members. "well lets do this then Goro-san i'm very surprised that you didn't just find one but two new members. You're right i can't kill a guy like you, you're too useful to me. Anyways stay here i'm going to get Seisoku to come with us"said Asuras clone as the clone then ran off towards Seisoku and the others.

On approaching towards Seisoku Asura clone began to explain the whole situation to his partner. "It seems that we have a new member in our midst, my spay just introduced him to me. His name is Susamaji Kokorozashi and he will be joining us from now on. Thats not only it we will be meeting up with someone else but not here. We would have to go with Goro at his locations"said Asuras clone as he then went towards the real Asura and told him the information himself. The Asura then decided it was best that the clone went as he would follow them by air.

He then decided to make sure that the cells that the genins were in was properly sealed away.While the clone then made his way towards Seisoku and then said "lets go my friend, but be prepared for anything as we do not know who our enemy is. Someone told me once that its better to know you're enemy that not know you're enemy at all"said Asura clone as he began to walk back towards Goro and company. He was then waiting on anything that Seisoku would have to say to the matter.As for the real Asura he would follow the rest of the team at a later time.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Susamajii gathered his things and reattatched the pouch of ninja tools. He threw on his mask and put on the robe and threw on the hood. The meeting had gone all too well. Much better than expected. He was deeply pleased by two things. One, the man, Asura, was not the man he was to be meeting, and two, he would not need to serve as that man's personal weapon. He waited patiently and began to feel slightly naked without his katana. It didnt matter but still he felt vulnerable. An odd feeling for him but he would be just as lethal without it. He was also glad that the man had respected his answer and the logic behind it. Surley this man was going to be easy to get along with. Some one of an equal "enlightenment" but most likley containg of diferent gifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Seisoku waited for Asura's clone to come back to tell him that everything was alright. Minute by minute Seisoku was getting...bored. Seisoku sat down near the water and looked into it. When he heard footsteps coming near her looked up quickly and then sighed when he saw Asura. Asura explained the situation and Seisoku nodded. A new member..So things seem to be finally moving along.. Seisoku thought.

Before Seisoku got off of the ground he began making handsigns and slapped his hand on the ground. A big white puff of smoke appeared and when it cleared Seisoku was sitting on sabre tooth tiger
Spoiler:
, it was Byakkonen. Seisoku then told he tiger to follow Asura's clone to where he was taking them. The tiger followed and when Seisoku saw people he tilted his head. He didn't know who was who. Asura said something about a person named "Goro" and one being named "Susamajii" but which one was which. He sighed, Asura seems to leave out the important stuff sometimes.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 pm

"Alright then everyone seems to be here so why don't we move on?". Goro was very amused by the saber tooth tiger that Asura's other companion was riding atop of. But he didn't bother to dwell on it for too long instead he turned around, but before he could leave he had one more thing to ask. Looking at Asura he simply formed a smile on his face behind his mask and then placed his hand on his chin. "Asura san ahh did you bother to. Ahh forget it".

One had to wonder if Asura did what he was suppose to do and that was to gather the Genins from the Rock Village. Turning around Goro raised his hand and gave off a signal. The type that would tell any sensible Shinobi that it was time for them to leave. "I don't want to spend any longer than necessary in this place. So I'd rather get a move on before Sun down. Besides our next stop is just a few miles away and Shinobi's such as ourselves should be able to cover it in no time".

Shifting his weight a little Goro began moving and it will only be a matter of time before he picked up the pace.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum