True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Nakashi Uchiha EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Nakashi Uchiha EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Nakashi Uchiha EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nakashi Uchiha

3 posters

Go down

Nakashi Uchiha Empty Nakashi Uchiha

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:03 am

Name: Nakashi Uchiha

Village: Leaf

Appearance: Tell us what your character looks like, or post a picture. Whatever you want to do is fine.

Personality: Nakashi is a layed back and opticis guy. He is a neat freak and likes to keep this neat and in check. He is a fun guy to be around with but also a dangerous guy when you are his opponent. Nakashi personality is friendly and kind by looking at him one would say that he doesn’t have any evil or bad qualities. But that’s the covered up that he uses to fool people and then kill them. He gets upsets very often when he finds out that his opponents are weaker than him and does not the same killing experience as him. He likes doing things very perfectly and like killing his enemies perfectly without and flaws. Nakashi likes to see the drop of blood and he always take a taste of his enemies’ blood before killing them. He also gets up set when his enemies damages or rip his clothes.

element: fire, lightning

Skill:Ninjutsu, Genjutsu,Medical

Clan: Uchiha

Clan History: The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.
Sharingan is the blood inheritance limit of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha are said to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan changing into the Sharingan over time. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow them to harness their full potential.

The Uchiha clan member is not granted the Sharingan at birth; it is only activated later in life, typically during a time of emotional stress in the heat of battle. The Sharingan itself can be transferred to another non-Uchiha by a medical ninja, such as happened with Leaf ninja Uchiha Obito to his teammate Hatake Kakashi. Because his body was not born to carry the Sharingan, the eye is always activated and it burns Kakashi's chakra when used. To lessen the impact of the Sharingan on Kakashi's body, he normally keeps the eye hidden and out of use. Also of note, is the fact Kakashi, a non-Uchiha, was able to advance the Sharingan from two tomoe to three tomoe after gaining the eye.

The Sharingan itself contains three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the Sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being the typical highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is a unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form, please see its entry for more information. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponent and do some minor copying of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and agility will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However, three tomoe will greatly help in this area.

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another’s body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha the ability to do Genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a Genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any handseals

History: Doing the time of peace a Uchiha from the leaf village fell in love with a beautiful sand shinobi. They meet during the chuunin exam and became good friends. Their love for each other was kept as a secret and no one knew about their affairs. During the time together the had a son and called him Nakashi Uchiha. The two lovers decided knew the sand village and leaf village would frown amount the event of the child. They decided to leave the village and search for a new life. But that would come to an end when the kazekage was the father of the Nakahi mother. He sent out squads of ambu members to track them down and both Nakashi’s parents were killed in the process. Nakashi was taken in by the kazekage and there his new life beagn. Most of the villagers feared that he would betrayed the sand village once he was engage with other Uchiha clans from the leaf. At 10 Nakashi discovered his first comma sharingahn. He was classed as a genius and then went further on when he became a genin a few months after. During his chuunin exams he came across other sharinghan users as well. They teased him and called him a traitor, He did not take notice of the other shinobis but had his mind set on becoming best genin of the chuunin exam. He came countless enemies in the chuunin exam and there he passed his chunin exam and became one at the age of 11. He was granted squad leader of his team and passed unless amount of mission. Nakashi was granted the jounin rank when the 14 and then done unless amount of misson. As the kazekage went thorugh Nakashi files he notice that he had only failed one mission on where he was suppose to kill a former teamate of his. Years passed and Nakashi was in the anbu squad where he carried out countless amount of assassination mission with success. He was a popular shinobi in the sand and was classed as the red desert Uchiha. At the age of 18 Nakashi was pointed kazekage status but he refused the title saying that he did not want to follow in his granddads footstep. That was all to change when the sand village was attack and the former kazekage died from battle. Nakashi then took it up on his responsible to take out whoever attacked his village. It wasn’t revenge for his Granddad but for the village and the people in the village. At the very moment he took on the Kazekage title and then the villagers of the sand accepted Nakashi as the kazekage and knew that he would protect his people no matter what. Over a couple of years the sand village so feared to be the most powerful village in all 5 great countries because of their Kazekage. The leaf village started to become more worried if he would bring and attack towards the leaf. But up to this day it is unsure what the outcome would be.

Nindo: The weak shall become stronger and then death shall rise

Likes: Powerfull enemies,girls, peeping through the hot springs,

Dislikes: The leaf, other uchiha members,

rp sample:

Nakashi watch closes as his enemy was about to pull out his kunai to attack him.”I cannot die yet I haven’t finish my role as a ninja yet there are a lot of stuff I must achieve before I’m to give up and die” said Nakashi to himself as his eyes was set on his enemies Kunia he was in pain because of the cut on his leg but very determine he was that he got up and made a finally attack by using his last remaining chakra. Nakashi suddenly made several hand seals and said “This will not end quickly Haisekishou no jutsu- Burning Ash Accumulation Technique” as the smoke engulf his enemy he then click his teeth as Nakashi enemy was lit up in flames. Nakashi fell to the ground as he smile and was relieved that not only did he pass his limit but he was able to do the un thinkable by killing his enemy while he had the advantage. “I will not die until I achieve my goal to revive my mother back from the dead.

He stumbled as he was hit with a heavy punch from behind. Breathing heavly and almost out of chakra Nakashi didn’t know what else he had in him to do. He then looked around as he saw his whole platoon dead. “is this it… is this where I great shinobi like me falls today. Please show me a reason why I must live on said Nakashi as he was thinking to himself. Knowing that his enemy was about to deliever the final blow. Nakashi watch closes as his enemy was about to pull out his kunai to attack him.”I cannot die yet I haven’t finish my role as a ninja yet there are a lot of stuff I must achieve before I’m to give up and die” said Nakashi to himself as his eyes was set on his enemies Kunia he was in pain because of the cut on his leg but very determine he was that he got up and made a finally attack by using his last remaining chakra. As he stood up his body was moving on his own while his mind was set on defeating his enemy. “I cannot die here today, no I wont die here today. This is where you will fall, this is where you will see the last bit of day, this is where I cut you down” shouted Nakashi as he threw his shadow shuriken towards his enemy. As the shadow shuriken went straight for his opponent he dodged it as he had done before with preivous shuriken and kunais. Then Nakashi suddenly made several hand seals and said “This will not end quickly Haisekishou no jutsu- Burning Ash Accumulation Technique” as the smoke engulf his enemy and blocked out the location of where Nakashi was. He then click his teeth as Nakashi enemy was lit up in flames. As there was a larged explosion and debris and wind rushed toward his face there was something off about it. When the smoke cleared Nakashi noticed that his opponent had gone underground and was heading straight for him. Then suddenly his enemy emerged from beneath him but Nakashi saw this attack already and knew how to encounter it. As he moved away from the upper cut Nakashi caught his opponent hands and then stabbed him with his kunai and sent his flying couple meteres away from him. “Well it seems that I’ve seen that attack so many times beside I’ve hit a critical spot so moving will be difficult for you now. Its time you pay for what you have done to my teammates said Nakashi as used his Kunia and gave the final blow to his enemy. Nakashi fell to the ground as he smile and was relieved that not only did he pass his limit but he was able to do the un thinkable by killing his enemy while he had the advantage. “I will not die until I achieve my goal to revive my mother back from the dead.” Said Nakashi as he looked up on the blue sky.

Last edited by Tobimaru Enzro on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue170/170Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Nakashi Uchiha Empty Re: Nakashi Uchiha

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 am

Weapons- shurikens, kunias, wires, shadow windmill, senbons

2 Viking sword
This is a special sword that Nakshi use to fight against his enemies. The sword can also be used with his lightning attacks. He summons the sword by using a special scroll.

da-ku tama nu jutsu –Dark sphere jutsu
Rank-S
Range- close(0-5), mid(5-10) far(10-20m)
Type-Attack

This is a high level ninjutsu that Nakashi uses as a last resort to kill his enemies. He can only use this just twice in one day. This is a S rank jutsu that he develop just after he was a jounin. It will cause cause a serious amount on damage towards Nakashi hands while he holds up the sphere.This includes rapidly burning his an damaging his nerves. He can only hold it up to 10 seconds and then he will have to release it. The jutsu reqires a lot of chakra and it puts a strain on Nakashi’s body after he uses it. He will just form a tiger seal and then place his hands in the air. Then a dark colour with his chakra mixed in one will be seen forming over his head where his hands are. The dark colour will take on a sphere shape, it is around 68–70 cm and 27–28 inches. Nakashi will launch it at his enemies. The damage of the jutsu will cause the opponent to have multiple burns around his body which can lead up to his death.

Fire Jutsu
Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Character Use: Third Hokage
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary

Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Character Use: Sarutobi Asuma
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)

Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Viz Translation: Fire Style ~ Fireball Technique & also as Blaze of Glory
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Ninpou Katon tatsumaki- Ninja arts Fire tornado
Rank-A
Range: close(0-5), mid(5-10) far(10-15)
Ninja arts: fire tornado is a ninjutsu which combine both wind and fire elements. Nakashi will do the necessary handseals and create a normal tornado then he will blow a large some of fire towards the tornado. The wind will eventually make the fire stronger causing the tornado to be engulfed in flames. A normal level water jutsu cannot bring out the flames that easily because of the wind combination. A higher level water jutsu is required.

Last edited by Tobimaru Enzro on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:20 am; edited 9 times in total
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 am

Lightning Jutsu
Chidori - Thousand Birds
Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Name: Raikou Kyuu- lightning sphere
Rank- S
Chakra Cost:
Element: Lightning
Description: Raikou Kyuu is a lighting sphere jutsu that nAKASHI uses on his enemy This jutsu is uniqe as it follows its enemy movement due to small electric fields in the human Body. Nakashi will form couple handseal and then the lightning sphere is created in from of him. The sphere is about or 27–28 inches and 68–70 cm When the sphere is launched it follows its target until there is a directed hit. The jutsu has it disadvantages as it puts a strain on Nakashi body and uses up a lot of its chakra. The jutsu can only be used twice as it puts a major strain on Tobimaru body. The damage of the jutsu will cause multiple shocks around the body which will end up killing them. 5 chakra points is deducted per post as the sphere is following the opponent.

Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Character Use: Kurosuki Raiga
Type: Attack, Defense
Ninpou: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will raise them into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around Raiga's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against his opponent. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Genjutsu
Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Magen • Kyouten Chiten - Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Character Use: Uchiha Itachi
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Magen • Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the sensory spell cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.

Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Shackling Stakes
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.

Utakata – Ephemeral
Character Use: Uchiha Itachi
Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.

Kagami genjutsu- Mirror illusion
Element: None
Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10), Far(10-20m)
Type; Supplementary
This is a high level genjutsu that Nakashi will use on his opponent once they look into his eyes or when he left up one finger and points it at them. The genjutsu effects will make everything seems normal but once the enemy uses any form of attacks. It will be diverted straight back towards the user. (Think what itachi did to deidara the first time that they met)

Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)

This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Kuchiyose • Rashoumon - Summoning • Rashoumon
Character Use: Ukon, Sakon
Type: Defense

Kuchiyose • Rashoumon is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by the Sound ninja Ukon and Sakon. Said to be the ultimate defense of Orochimaru's. The brothers can summon it by drawing blood and then slamming their palms to the ground. Only a very powerful impact can mar the gate.

Last edited by Tobimaru Enzro on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am; edited 9 times in total
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:10 am

Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)

Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.

Shousen Jutsu
Rank-A
Range-close(0m-5m)
Type-Supplementary
Mystical Hand Technique - Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use
their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu - Healing Resuscitation Regeneration
Chikatsu Saisei is an advanced medical Ninjutsu technique. The technique allows the medical ninja to use the hair of the one injured as a medium to reconstruct damaged body tissue. The extent of the damage will control how difficult and long the procedure is. The injured person will be placed in the center of a square marked with rites for the procedure. One medical ninja will sit at each corner to provide precise chakra control to help in the cell conversion process. Another medical ninja will sit at the lead to guide the process

Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Ninpou: Doku Kiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Character Use: Kakashi, Haku, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Kekkai • Tengai Houjin - Barrier • Dome Method Formation
Rank- B
Chakra Cost:
Element: N/A
Description: Kekkai • Tengai Houjin is a Ninjutsu barrier technique. After doing the hand seals, Tobimaru can extend a sensory barrier to detect the movements of a

Kai – Release
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Ookami shouheki- Wolf Boss Barrier
Rank-B
Range-close (0-5)
Type- Defence
This is a defensive barrier that Nakashi uses from his summon Wolf Bos. Because of their contract Nakashi can create a large barrier that protects him from in coming attacks. The barrier however is not as strong as his summoning Wolf boss but is effective.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Please see the Summonings page for a full listing of summons and more detailed information.

San Ookami sumoning- Three headed Boss Wolf (Azien)
Description- Boss wolf is a three headed wolf that Nakashi summons in the eve of battle. This is a boss summons that helps out Nakashi in battle or used for protection. The Wolf Boss utilities the fire element and water element as well. Each head can uses different attacks and sometime combine their attack. The head to the right used the fire element, the head in the middle projects a large some of acide from its mouth. The head to the left can use both fire and acide attacks.
Jutsu used by Ookami-

Ookami- Ookami Barrier
Rank-A
Range-close (0-5)
Type- Defence
This is a high level defence barrier that the wolf boss uses to protect themselves from in coming attack. It is a strong defence and they can extend it just over enough to protect themselves and others. Nakashi also uses the same barrier but it is not as strong as the Wolf Boss

Katon enjin- fire ring
Rank-B
Range- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type-Supplementary

This is fire ninjutsu that the Wolf Boss uses to crap other summonings. The Wolf Boss will shoot out two fire rings at a time towards the enemies summonings. The ring will then surround the enemies summoning and then wraps around their body causing them form being mobile

Kasai projectile nu jutsu- Fire Projectile technique
Rank-A
Range- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10-20m)
Type-Attack
Fire projectile technique is ninjutsu that ulitilise the fire element. The Wolf boss will unleash a huge mass of fire towards the enemy. The heat of the fire itself is enough to cause the enemies skin to start burning just before the attack hits them.

Suppai tsuba- acid spit
Rank-B
Range-- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type-Attack
This is a acide type spit that the cerberus spits out at its enemy. The head that is in the middle will spit out a multiple amount of acid towards the enemy. The acid will cause their skins to burn and even melt depends on the volume of the acid.

Ookami summon- (Grown Up wolf)-Krillon
Nakashi summons this specific animal to engage the enemy in a taijutsu contest. There are two types of wolf that he summons but he can only summon one at a time. He uses a staff like weapon and is very good at tracking down his enemies scent. He can communicate with Nakashi through the contract of the summons. He does not use any ninjutus because his skills only rely on taijutsu and weaponry.

de-mon Ookami summon- demon wolf summoning(Adolescent summon)-White fang
This is the younger wolf that Nakashi uses to track down his opponents. The wolf also has the same abilities of the Olde wolf boss but the level of its jutsu is smaller compare to the bigger summonings.

Last edited by Tobimaru Enzro on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:06 pm

coughnotothekagerankcough
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue210/210Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue200/200Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Nakashi Uchiha Approved
.:Arashi:.
.:Arashi:.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue98/100Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Nakashi Uchiha Left_bar_bleue100/100Nakashi Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down