True Shinobi Legends

This is the place where true Naruto Roleplayers come to Roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Calling all TSL Members and Potential New Members. Konoha is once again opened and Ranks and different Roles needs to filled. So be sure to use this opportunity to have some Fun! I would also like to ask everyone in the RP to please post so that we can move things along thank you.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Blaize and Nakashi mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:26 am

After hearinand seeing Blaize brilliant idea Nakashi was impress with his fellow shinobi idea and now understand why they were both chosen for this mission. Up on arriving at the outskirts of the grass country Nakashi pace slowed down and he stopped. "ok Blaize we are in our enemies terriotory so we must take extra caution i'll advise you to let you're clones do their thing. While i on the other will summon my wolf, this is going to be a tough mission to track these guys down in the area." said Nakashi as he done bit his fingers and wiped blood across his hands and placed it on the ground. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique" said Nakashi as a white wolf could be seen coming from the puff of smoke. "yush Nakashi-sama its been a while since you have summoned me so whats thy bidding my master" said White fang as he began to scratch his left ear. "Meet my partner Blaize, we are on a mission to track down couple of our fellow shinobi that are in trouble in the grass country. I need to borrow you're noise to help find them" said Nakashi as he signal his wolf to start searching for the allies knowing that it would be a diffcult job at hand to do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm

A"Alright! it seems that were going to have an advantage to this mission." As he spoken he already left the clones to go and disparce. NOW the mission was on they are now officially in the land hidden in the grass. With this wolf of his partner he hopes that he is able to go ahead and find the medic. Thought with this mission now started he wonders if there are any enemies in the hidden grass that may or may have not attacked our allies. But nothing can be done we must wait until the wolf finds them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Perched up underneath a tree was the two Shinobi of the Leaf village. And a few meters in front of them was a couple of dead bodies. Two to be precise, the medic of the group was healing the wounds of his comrade who was hurt badly after a confrontation. Not only that but there was a couple of Shinobi after them. They predicted that they will be arriving soon and so they needed to get something done. Finally finishing up with the healing process, that would have to do for now since they needed to get moving as soon as possible. Picking themselves up they started moving through the forest like area.

"Konoha should be sending some Shinobis as our back up, so we just need to hang in there and not get ourselves killed". The man said to the other one as they found themselves hopping from tree to tree to get to safety. Hopefully they will come across the Konoha nins on there way. They had some info that needed to be delivered to the Hokage which may or may not be important. But at least they were doing their jobs as effectively as possible too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:35 pm

As white fang tried tracking down his opponent he had picked up couple unusal scent plus the scent of blood as well. "Nakashi-sama just couple meters towards the left i can smell blood and its fresh" said white fang as he started to head in that direction. "Lead the way my old friend we must be cautious at all times just in case there are any traps around the area." said Nakashi as he took out a kunai and started to follow white fang. As the reach the area 15 minutes they could see blood splatter around the area plus two dead bodies as well.
"hmm it seems we got couple dead shinobis, can you smell anyone else in the area or who was around the area" asked Nakashi as he looked at white fang. Suddenly white fang got a scent on two different shinobi who went in that area. "It seems that we have couple shinobi heading in that direction we must track them done before we lose them. But we don't know if they are the enemy or not so we must be cautious at all time" said White Fang as he started heading in that direction. Nakashi then followed in the same direction only to hope it wasn't for the worst.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 am

Blaize was grateful about the wolf's scent of smell of finding shinobi's. But blaize had a sence of his own. He scenced that something was out of the ordinary. Even though the examination of the two shinobi was brief he could defiantly tell that the match must have lasted for a short time as he must know that his allys must have been injured as well. As they went forward they were able to find the friendly allies that they were searching for but this was different. As soon as they found the almost beating to a pulp and one medic ninja was already treating the other shionobi. With that in mind Blaize rushed over to the two shinobi as he spoken

"Both of you can relax a bit. Were from the village hidden in the leaf, and were hear to take you back to kohana. Medic ninja you can stop for now. Using more of your chakra will drain you out as well. He sensed something else. Something like more then a presence. He looked at Nakashi then at his wolf it seems that he was not the only one having this scence of presents. But this presents did not hide itself. If it did it could only been tracked down by the scent. He had no time to explain as he turned to the two shinobi and lie them next to the tree trunk as he started to have his hands glow with white flame as he went on to treat their wounds. he wads going to tell nakashi about the enemies but he knew the wolf would say soemthign soon enough. He looked back at the two hut shinobi as he spoken
Ryuzaki Style: HEalign Ember"
(OOC SORRY FOR FORCE PLAY AND ERRORS but you nedded a post i did not have much time)

Name:Ryuzaki Style: Healing Ember
Cost: 8
Element: Clan/fire
Skill: Clan's Medical Ninjutsu
Range:n/a
History: He was finally able to take kyo on his offer to learn some medical ninjutsu after the fight with the R7 Member Paks. During the three months of training. Blaize was able to take his flame into a new level. With the training of his brother, the help of the medical records of the fight with paks, and the poisons sample gather from the fight Blaize was able to create an antidote from Paks and some common poisons as well as first aid treatment and closing of wounds.
Description: By focusing fire elemental chakra into his hands Blaize is able to treat his own and his ally wounds This jutsu turns the fire chakra to a white flame. Also it can heal cuts treat wounds and close up blood(you know like bloodclots that stop bleed. As well as mend broken bones and serve as a numbing agent to some of the wounds.
Besides First aid this jutsu will stop the spread of poisons as well as stop the spread of Paks Poisons that was use in the battle with Blaize Ryuzaki from the past. Once the flame reaches the body and finds the poisons it entraps it in the fire and burns off the poisons in its early stage. If used during the middle or ending of the spread it can stop the spread and null the poison by 50 percent. This Jutsu changes when Blaize learnesd about more posions and is able to treat posions that he learns about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Sensing that someone was catching up to them, the two Konoha nin stopped and surveyed the area for a while. In the distance they saw that it was Konoha Nins that was on their trail which brought a sense of relief to them. Finally stopping and catching up with the two, the men sighed. "You two came in the nick of time. I appreciate your help, but its not wise to stick around here for too long. I'm sure that others will be coming after us. Besides we've yet to the leave Kusagakure borders". Haru told Blaize and Nakashi. "I'm Haru by the way. And this beaten up person is Sajin. I guess we can take it a little easy now eh?". Sensing a disturbance in the area both men sighed. It was now up to Naakashi and Blaize to take care of things. Sitting back as Blaize went to work with his healing ember, both men relaxed while being aware of the threat.

===========

In pursuit of the Konoha Nins, a figures found itself not to far away from the group of Shinobi's. Suddenly a Kunai was sent flying aiming for the shoulder of Sajin was the most injured. It was very brutal since the Kunai seemed to be taller than most. Impaling Sajin in his shoulder the man winced in pain for a moment. Then out of nowhere they heard a voice. But was this new intruder alone? "Finally I caught up to you and it seems this is where your look runs out too. I am Ryuuk and this is where you die!". Taking his stance he sent a couple of senbons flying towards the ground. It was enough to keep them busy since it was more like a torrent of senbons. "Let us have some fun before you die eh?". Darting behind a couple of tree a ball was flung from behind it towards the group.

Heading for them, the ball suddenly exploded sending senbons, Kunais, shurikens and other projectile weapons that would be very harmful. This person was already on the move and no doubt things would become difficult from here on out. This person seemed very adapt at using his surroundings to his advantage. His attacks was directed and was meant to deal some damage to all of them even that little wolf. Will Blaize and Nakashi be able to handle this person?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 pm

(Sorry for going out of order. I can tell the plan is Blaize = defence and Nakashi = attack so im posting my defense alright. Im doing this because im not sure if ill be on later today))

Blaize just felt the wind blow against him as he herd a stabbing and when he did he turned to see the most injured man on the team get hurt by the Larger Kunai. He was ready to treat the wound until the enemy seemed to show itself up. Blaize looked back at the enemy. This was going to be hard. One member is too injured, another member of the team was weakened from the last battle so its really two on one...sort of. He saw the ball object being thrown and collapsing. Blaize quickly snapped his finger as flame started to appear in front of him and all around his, and the two ally's bodies as they were protected in a ball of fire. Nakashi was to far up to be effected by the protection jutsu. But knowing his love for blood blaize doubts he wants to be on the defense. Any kunai or weapons being thrown at him and the ally would melt as soon as it touched

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm

As Nakashi witness everything around his surroundings and how the enemy made a sneaking attack there was a smirk on his face as he suddenly made couple handseal and uses a protection jutsu known as his wolf barrier. As the Barrier went up so did it around his summoning wolf. The kunais,senbons and the other projectial weapons were deflected by the barrier. "it seems that we have someone that who likes to play cat and mouse but in this case its cat against dog and who is playing the dog. Well that would be me, white fang whats his position have you got a lock on his scent" asked Nakashia as he looked on into the forest as he tried to look for his opponent.
"Just couple clicks towards you're left thats where he is "said white fang as he began to growl as he sniff the area. Nakashi then lowered his barrier and put one hand in his pocket and then his other hand to his face. "Ahh this should be interesting plus i don't know what i'm up against so i might as well make the first move, besides i'll surpass God thats my target and it will happen" said Nakashi as he activated his sharingan by looking for any signs of chakra he would be abale to pick up the location off his enemy.

Suddenly he started to do couple handseals and his body started to dissapear in a flowers petal form. Not leaving any trace of his movement Nakashi would use this moment to attack his enemy for the first time. Carefully Nakashi looked onto the area where he could see his opponent Nakashi un did his flower petal jutsu just to appear couple meters away from his opponent and then threw a shadow shuriken which had an exploding tag on it. The shadow shuriken would be directed towards his opponent upper body as the other shuriken would be hidden in the shadow. Both shuriken would explode once in range or once they hit the opponet only time would tell. "now lets see you skilled you are my little friend" said Nakashi as he smiled on.

Spoiler:

-10CP
160/170

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Keeping an eye on the enemy as a wall of fire was erected to protect three of the Shinobis, Ryuuk smiled and prepared to go on the offense again. Carefully watching he also noticed a barrier being formed around his soon to be other opponent. "I'm surprised they managed to get away squeaky clean after all that" . Ryuuk thought to himself, but they would soon have bigger problems to worry about too. Dispersing into petals Ryuuk kept an eye on the movements of the petals from his hiding place. They're dead wrong if they thought he was some sort of foolish Ninja. Watching as the man materialized again, Ryuuk prepared himself for a defensive counter.

With the shadow Shuriken thrown towards him, he simply maneuvered himself behind a tree while hopping to another. Suddenly he heard and explosion in the area from which he was standing and knew his person would be troublesome. He needed to take this person out and quick too. Forming a set o hand seals Ryuuk whispered to him the name of his jutsu. Suddenly Earth shards shot from the earth immediately towards the man in a wide spread manner. That wasn't the only thing either. He would also notice that the ground in which he was standing, would aimed to impale. Small earth Spikes rose simultaneously as the earth shards was fired.

The shards and spikes sole purpose was to use their overwhelming numbers to overcome opponents. Even Nakashi's little wolf friend wouldn't be able to survive this one so easily. It would prove impossible not to suffer some form on injury after this little attack on him. He also took into consideration that there was other Shinobi's there too. But perhaps he could handle it all on his own.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:00 pm

As the explosion went off Nakashi saw as his opponent evaded his shadow shurilkens and smiled. Suddenly as he tried to look for his opponent earth spiked started shooting out from the ground, with his sharingan activated Nakashi tried his best to evade them but got grazed in the leg plus on his left foot. With no time to spare he quickly used his kunia which had an attached wire towards it and threw it towards a high branch and wheeled himself towards the branch. As he got away from the spikes he scanned the area properly and started to think carefully. "so he uses earth element, this should be interesting since i've got something over him but i'll have to wait until i can get a perfect hit on him"said Nakashi as the spikes continued towards the area where Blaize was and Nakashi summoned wolf. It was uncertain on how Blaize would react towards the attack. As the spikes rosed up White fang got grazed but evaded the spikes by hopping back towards a near by tree. The outcome of white fangs injuries were serious as the spiked got him good.

Mean while as Nakashi locked onto his opponent he could see his location and smiled. "my, my, what an interesting fight this is going to be i will have a little fun with this guy for now until my blood gets pumping" said Nakashi as he got out his two viking swords and lighting started to glow around his blade. Suddenly the lightning started to form bigger around the swords as it began to charge. "Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado"said Nakashi as a huge lighting dragon was shooted from his tow viking blades as it raced towards his opponent at high speed hoping that it would be a success on hitting or slowing down the enemy.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:32 am

This was bad. It seemed that there opponent was not one to be recon with. Already Showing his element of earth could cause a real problem for Blaize. It would have been alright if Blaize had been on his own but he was with allies. Also He had to think in a way that one shot could have been there last. He didn't know how messed up the medic nin was after the battle and he doubts that the other man can go into combat once more. He seen the fight going on with the other two shinobi. The element of earth surprised him as shards started to form from the ground and towards there direction. He thought it would have been ok the barrier would have protected him but he also noticing the spikes rising up to nakashi and toward their area. He had no choice he had continue on the defence. He did the first thing on his mind. He looked at the medic nin and the other shinobi. Quickly Blaize started directing the medic nin and the other shinobi to stand. As he did Blaize got in between the two and started to grasp them on their waist as he did he did a great inhale as he started to store up chakra. He also snapped his finger as the barrier started to move all its fire in front of them like a wall so they had space in the air. He did a chakra enhanced jump up but backwards as he exhaled a huge amount of wind chakra to enhance there jump and up to a high branch within the trees. If any spikes got close enough before the jump they were targeted by the wind bullet. Now, he hopes there safe from the spikes. As an added precaution after he set the two ninja down his hands and feet were now engulfed in flames.

"Damn it all to hell. This is going to be hard. I cant help Out Nakashi with offense. The best thing i can do is get them out of the area." Once again he got them up and turned as he jumped with them from tree branch to tree branch to get as far away from the battle field as possible. He thinks to himself "Nakashi you better not die onme "

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:42 am

"This is good stuff so far. I managed to cause only a minimal amount of damage to him. As for that wolf of his well now that's a different story it would seem". Ryuuk thought to himself as the shards went forth. Miraculously the other Shinobi managed to escaped which came as a surprise to him. How they maged to pull it off is beyond him. But that wasn't of any importance now since they were escaping. Ryuuk didn't mind at this point since he still had an opponent to fight. Listening to what sounded like surge of lightning, Ryuuk hissed a little. It was common sense that Raiton defeated Doton, but it was also the most predictable way of defending or attacking too.

But Ryuuk himself had other plans of his own. Running through a quick set of hand seals, a dragon made of wind was formed and started heading straight for the dragon made of lightning too. Both forces collided and as one would expect, Fuuton defeated Raiton. But that wasn't all Ryuuk had to offer to this fight. He would soon reveal his little dark secret to his opponent but for now, it was time to play this according to his opponent's way of battle. "Let us have a Kenjutsu contest shall we?". Summoning forth an halbred spear Ryuuk moved forward towards Nakashi. Slighting flexing his risk a little while moving he made sure to get withing striking distance of the man.

The haldbred lashed and as it did so, spikes rose of both sides of it, as it went for Nakashi's stomach area. However this was no regular halbred though. Sending chakra into the spear it extened very quickly to catch Nakashi off guard as he did so. Should Nakashi dodge Ryuuk would pull back the spear, using the spikes of the sides of it to rip into Nakashi's skin. Even so though he had yet to reveal why he could potentially be a dangerous opponent too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Nakashi watched as his opponent cancelled out his lightning jutsu by using his fuuton jutsu. As the jutsus where cancelled out Nakash was even more finding the fight interesting and worth the while. Suddenly his opponent started on the attack but only this time his opponent summoned what looks like a helbed weapon. Quickly Nakashi channel his lightning element into his two viking swords by using his sharingan Nakashi was good at predicting his opponent movements and encountering. As the strike came towards his stomach area he used his right hand which held one sword to block the slash and then his left arm to cut threw the blade by using his lightning element. Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear By doing this Nakashi was in a safe hands on evading the attack. "Hmmm you got to do better than that my little friend don't underestimate my eyes they aren't just for show" said Nakashi but at the same time as Nakashi was speaking he was looking straight into his opponent eyes trying to cast a dangerous genjutsu on him. If t he would get caught into the genjutsu it would be dangerous when his opponent was going to attack Nakashi again.

Mean while toward the area where white fang was seriously injuried he could still stand but was losing alot of blood. "Blaize-kun i need medical attention fast or else this would be the end of me" said White fang as he was beginning to see double vision. Only Blaize was in the position on saving him while Nakashi was too busy at hand dealing with the enemy.

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Type: Attack
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:05 am

"on his move on the retreat continues Blaize noticed something. Really heard something. He heard Nakashi wolf needing attention. He had to stop were he was and go back luckly he was not that far off. As he reached over to him Blaize took out his katana and then placed it on the ground a few fet infront of them with a spiral of flame over it. Blaize went back to work on Nakashi and the others. He knew that this was going to be difficult as Blaize pulled out a scroll and a file to the side of him and then did a handsign. This would bring back the Pyro Barrior that he had before just in case Some debrie or leftover attack would come there way. Blaize then focused on Nakashi's wolf as his hands turned from Red engulfing Flames to white ones as he went on to treat his major injuries as he spoke out to the medic

"Listen we don't have much time. There is a scroll there. Open it and a messinger bird from the leaf will appear. There will be all the matierals you need. In that file next to it there is one paper. That one paper is the code that you must right on. Of all the nations this is the only one used by the Hokage. Quickly. Right out the position that were in and the main information you are to give to him without explaning the whole thing. Also request for one more medic nin. I dont belive i can handel all of you with the chakra i currently have "

He was right each use of his healing ember was used as defence as well as the Pyro barrior. He knew it would be his time to go on the offence soon. But with his chakra depleting and the use of the clones earlier this was easier said then done

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:18 am

((Sighs- Pay attention to my post xD. I specifically stated that my Spear extended to catch you off guard. And if you dodge I would pull it back so that the spikes would rip into your skin. Also its god modding to say your staying into someone Else's eyes)).

Pushing his spear forward, Ryuuk had a smirk on his face as the man blocked his spear. And as his other sword came round to cut into the Halbred, Ryuuk had aready reinforced his spear with the wind element. The sword and the Halbred clashed sending off sparks. "It seems your the one underestimating me". Ryuuk stated as he opened his mouth, suddenly a huge swarm of locusts went forth towards Nakashi. It would be damn near impossible to block against a swarm of locusts. The locusts are flesh eating locust that also spreads a deadly poison, which they inject through their bites. Their body is also coated in this poison too. The legs of these insects are also quite sharp too in order to cause cuts or scratches for the poison to enter the body.

Hopping backward after setting his swarm of locust on Nakashi. He raised his halbred and then stabbed it into the ground suddenly spikes would erupt from the ground beneath Nakashi. The spikes this time wouldn't be deadly, instead they would aim to incapacitate the man as his locust feed on him. The locust were more deadlier than they looked and could be manipulated according to Ryuuk's will too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Nakashi eyes widen as he saw that his opponent channeled his wind chakra into his weapon. Not only that but swarm of locus was about to consume Nakashi body, with no time to spear Nakashi done the unthinkable by doing a full body chidori known as Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current. This prevent the swarm of locus to consume his body but that wasn't the only problem suddenly his opponent made another move. Earth spikes started to shoot around Nakashi body, he smile once more and used his two swords to channel his lightning element into them and made a circle rotation causing the earth spikes to be destroyed. Quickley he jumped towards a higher branch giving himself some space between them. "sheesh what a disgusting thing you just did yo, locust eww who keeps them in their mouth yo. Besides don't they feed on you're insides like yo damn i need to remember this. Say whats you're name its a bit rude to fight and not let you're opponent know who their facing" said Nakashi as he started to do couple handseals once again while he talking to his opponent. He then put his hands to his face and then said "Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique" as two fire dragon fireball raced toward his opponent.

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:55 pm

With his swarm of locusts released towards Nakashi, Ryuuk was surprised to see that he was able to stop the swarm from consuming him. "Lightning through the body? That is an interesting way of protecting oneself from such an attack. But your foolish to think that my attack you stop there". Ryuuk said to Nakashi while observing the man. It didn't matter that Nakashi managed to miraculously dodge the spikes that should have been IMPOSSIBLE to see coming. Instead he would reserved his disdain for the man some other time.

"Your a very talkative person aren't you? But sadly I have no time for this". Ryuuk said to Nakashi as the man expelled two flaming dragon heads from his mouth. As the attack moved forward Ryuuk stood his ground and as they edge closer, he used his Halbred and with and arc like swing they were deflected and thrown off course. Looking over at Nakashi Ryuuk smirked. "My name is of no importance to you right now. But I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon though. If I was in your current position I would leave this area along with your friends. There is an army of Ninjas heading this way as we speak. And I doubt you can take them all. See you around dumb ass".

The man had a fox grin on his face as he started to disappear right before Nakashi's eyes. He was now gone and their little bout was over too. At least for now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Blaize did not know what was going on but the last part of the healing was done for the wolf. Waisting no Time. He took back the servirly injured man and the medic as the barrior of fire went down. He looked back at the wolf

"Tell Nakashi Were going back to the leaf As soon as possible if there is any trouble going on. Don't you dare go into battle go on and come get me. Listen your faster then us so when the mission is over come find us and take the medic nin. I can only hold two weak-bodied shinobi for so long"

And so he went off the opposite direction of the Wolf. He had to get back to the leaf quickly before he would get them into more danger. Afterward his clone that he made reappeared afterwards. He looked over at the clone as he let the clone hold the medic as they went off to the leaf. Hopefully he can get them to the hokage, relay the msg, and get the into treatment as soon as possible.

(OOC: After your last post is done we head back to the leaf. You can put in the post you and the wolf cought up to us. If you want i can post in the leaf after your post)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm

white fang heard what Blaize had said to him and went towards Nakashi by tracking his scent. He got barely race towards him as he didnt want to reopen his injuries and causing more damage towards his body. Meanwhile Nakashi heard what his opponent was ranting on about and titled his head. Suddenly his enemy dissappeared and left the scene, Nakashi then deactivated his sharingan and then went back into a different mood. "damn what a weird and rude guy didn't even say his name"said Nakashi as he looked over and could see white fang approaching him. "We need you'r help back at the location we were at Blaize is returning back to the leaf and he can only bring two shinobis at a time" said white fang as he began breathing heavily.

Nakashi then raced by towards the area and found the medic nin laying there looking beat up as usualy. "ok my friend i guess we are heading back to konoha for today at least no one die huh not even our opponent did. What a trouble some guy he was no wonder you guys got beaten up like this, i'll have to let the hjokage know that our shinobi needs proper training" said Nakashi as he carried the medic shinobi into the distance as the sun began to set over the horizon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaize and Nakashi mission   

Back to top Go down

Blaize and Nakashi mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1