True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
In the Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
In the Office - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
In the Office - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

In the Office

+6
YonYon
Blaize
Asura Kishin
Aruku
.:Arashi:.
Shinryu Jin
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In the Office - Page 4 Empty Re: In the Office

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Taking his leave also Ryuu left the office along with Yoshiko to embark on their little mission. Hopefully it would turn out to be a success and most pleasing to the Hokage. Now resting back into his chair the Hokage raised his head after hearing a knock on his door. Suddenly Minato walked into the office, which was rather awkward considering what happened between them earlier. Raising an eyebrow seeing Minato down on his kness, a frown came to Jin's face watching the man. "Minato! Get the Fuck up!". Jin shoiuted violently in an annoyed tone. "It is your and my enemy that should be begging on the floor like this. In any case what business do you have with me now?". Looking pass Minato Jin's eyes soon caught an unfamiliar figure too. A sigh came from Jin, it was such a tedious task having to deal with this many people all the time. Every second someone else would come into the office. But this could only be seen as normal considering he's the Hokage and all. A few more months of this and they might drive him to early retirement too.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:42 pm

MInato stood up, and looked back at Chiru, He spotted Jin looking at her. "That is Chiru Sir. She is also here to see you although I dont know why....I also came here to tell you that I encountered Kardinal At The Mist Village. I was Spotting by there to see an old Friend, Yosaku but it turns out he is dead....But anyway He only saw my hair, which hopefully means he doesnt know who I am.".

"I think Kardinal was planning something, However I couldnt stay long enough to find out, As he decided to Question me, so I had to leave quickly. That is All". Minato waited for Jin to respond before he would leave
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Chiru hopped up and down slightly, watching Minato and Jin talk. When the conversation turned to her, she focused on where the green chakra in the middle of the room was and smiled, "Chiru-chan came to see the Hokage. Chiru-chan's Okaasan told Chiru-chan to, because Chiru-chan and her Okaasan were away for a really really really really really," here she held out her hands as if to show a long amount, "really long time."

Smiling now that that was over, Chiru blinked up at the Hokage, meeting his eyes with her own. Staring would have been the ruder term.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue169/169In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Cocking his head to the side, it seemed as if Minato's words were lost to Jin. He was saying a bunch of important things that the Hokage's memory recorded but he couldn't get over this strange person in his office. A sigh cam from Jin and then a frown. "Minato, as of now you are not to leave this village without my permission. Are we clear? Going into enemy territory to see an old friend sounds a bit too suspicious to me. If I could even be bothered right now, I would simply have you arrested for being stupid. With that said, I have heard the name Kardinal before. He's starting to become a nuisance, I will have to deal with him at some point". The Hokage stated as his eyes drifted off to Chiru.

"Who the fuck is this? Why is she hopping in my office? And what's with her eyes, she's creepy. I need to get rid of her, what should I do now? Ahh I know". Raising an eyebrow Jin gave off a little smile. "I can see you like to stare Chiru. May I ask why?". Truth be told she was creeping the hell out of him. And the sooner she stopped the better it would be. Either that or he would have her thrown in jail for assaulting the Hokage with creepiness.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Chiru cocked her head to the side, "Stare? ...Chiru-chan is staring?" she sounded appalled, and quickly tilted her head down although it was at such an angle at if she had been able to see all she would have seen was her shoes. Although, the red lacquered okubo would have been a pretty sight.

Finding that this quickly became boring, Chiru glanced up, before looking back down. Repeating this several times until she began to giggle, the sound somewhat muffled behind her hands. "Uhm, Chiru-chan is sorry for staring Hokage." She stilled her giggles and nodded, her face suddenly solemn.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue169/169In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 am

After careful observation no doubt this person was more than a little creepy. Jin's expression soon changed to impassive getting annoyed by the young woman. "What's so funny?". Jin asked wanting to know what was the reason behind this giggling. It also puzzled Jin that this young woman was always referring to herself in the 3rd person. It was very disturbing to Jin to say the least. Picking up his cup of sake and taking a sip of it, he raised his head once more.

"In any case my I ask why you two are in my office?". He said referring to Minato and the creepy woman. "I seemed to have lost track of that very thing. Oh I wish I would get a break sometimes. but as soon as one person leaves another one pops up. And each time they seem to be getting weirder and weirder too. What the hell did I ever do to deserve this?". The Hokage went on a little rant after a while forgetting most things.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:52 am

Chiru slowly cocked her head to the side, starting in the general vicinity of the Hokage. "Chiru-chan was laughing because Chiru-chan has never met the Hokage," nodding solemnly, eyes wide, Chiru continued, "Chiru-chan is here because Chiru-chan's Okaasan told her to come. Chiru-chan and her Okaasan have been away for a long time, and during that time the Hokage became Hokage," she nodded again, as if that explained everything.

"Chiru-chan isn't sure why Silent as the Forest Minato-san is here, but he told Chiru-chan that he was going to talk to the Hokage too, and since Chiru-chan was with Silent as the Forest Minato-san, Chiru-chan came with him."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 am

Minato listened to everything Jin had said, nodding as he spoke. However upon hearing the word Suspicous, Minato scowled slightly. "If you are implying that I was giving away info or anything else like that, You are mistaken. I would never Betray this village. Ever....I would die to keep this village safe Sir". Minato turned to Face Chiru after hearing Jin mention her name. "Sir this Chiru...She is blind as you may know...ANd she appreantly has to see you about something, well....Hokage-Sama, Unless you have anything else to tell me, this is where I leave". He headed towards the door.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Jin rolled his eyes a little listening to Chiru, the young woman was more than annoying now. This speaking in 3rd person thing could cause Jin to snap at any moment now. A sigh came from Jin before directing his attention to Minato. A smile came onto the face of the Hokage. "Minato where do you think your going?". The man asked now in a creepy voice. In fact it wasn't his voice that sounded creepy, it was the air that surrounded him. It felt as if the air had become heavier somehow inside the office. Now with a smirk Jin got up and moved towards Minato.

"Over and over again you say that your a loyal servant and Shinobi of Konoha. But time and time again your loyalty had to be brought into question. But I think I have the perfect solution to solve our problems. We shall see how this one turns out". Raising his hand a man appeared out of nowhere beside the Hokage. It was someone, in fact the leader of his personal guards. The man was known as Yuudai, someone that Jin himself respected too. Yuudai was also older too, seemingly in his mid 30's. Unknown to most Jin had at least 5 Shinobis protecting him 24/7 around the clock.

And they were all positioned around his office waiting to prance on anyone that would pose a threat to the Hokage. "Hey Jin sama". The man said with a smile on his face. "Ahh come on, I'm the one that should be calling you sama. In any case think you know what I want you to do". Looking at Minato Jin tilted his head off to the side. "Minato please tag along with Yuudai sama and follow his instructions too. I promise nothing bad will happen to you at all". Stepping forward Yuudai gave a nod and showed Minato towards the door. He would have to leave Chiru chan behind with the Hokage until some other time.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Minato froze and turned to face Jin, The tone of Jin's voice creeped him out alot. It sent a small shiver down his spine. "Tch.....A Solution eh?.....heh....". Minato was getting a little freaked out now. Although Jin was inncorrect about him, He was loyal to him. But the fact he assumed he wasnt, and the "Solution" he spoke of, made Minato shiver. Minato was questioning himself as he looked at Jin, Im Shaking....I fear no enemy....but...him....Jin....there is something about him....and...he says nothing bad will happen...but..... Taking a deep breath and sighing, He turned and watched Yuudai enter. He hesitated and begun to follow Jin, Looking back only once at Chiru and then looking striaght ahead. He was a little scared, Of Jin mostly....but also of this...Solution
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Chiru watched the proceedings, not particularly interested. She stepped back slightly, so as to be out of the way, and the cocked her head to the side to watch the machinations between the Hokage and Silent as the Forest Minato-san. So far, Minato seemed to be acting differently than before when they had been out in the hall, but the Hokage wasn't exactly what she had been expecting either.

Humming quietly to herself. Chiru tried to name all of the different shades of green that she could think of. By the time she was done with her mental listing, Minato was leaving along with another shinobi. Turning slightly, Chiru hopped up and down once before waving enthusiastically, "Byes Silent as the Forest Minato-san!"

Of course, now that he was gone, Chiru was alone with the Hokage. Who she admittedly was rather scared of. He didn't seem all that nice.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Nakashi found himself once more through the Hokage mansion walking with both hands in his pocket. He was getting a little worried on why the Hokage hadn't summoned him for any other mission. He soon found himself at the Hokage office door where he knocked then opened the door. "Hokage-sama i'm coming in" said Nakashi as he soon notice that a female shinobi was in the office with the Hokage.

"ahhh why everytime i come into you're office there is always a female in her hmmm. I don't get this Lord Hokage but never mind me i'm just messing about" said Nakashi as he joked a little and walked into the office once more. He did not pay too much attention towards the female as he was now focused on the Hoakge. "so is there any mission for me or do i have to wait until i'm growing grey hair and my sharingahn to stop working" said Nakashi as he awaited for the Hokage response.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Turning around to return to his desk, Jin paused for a moment observing the rhythm of Chiru. He noted how light she seemed to be on her feet. Although it seemed playful, it could also be a deadly combination too. "Chiru chan, Is there something I can do for you?". He asked not to scare the young woman, it was instead said in a polite enough manner. Cocking his head off to the side after hearing a knock on his door. Jin sighed a little after hearing Nakashi's voice. And as one would expect there was never a dull moment when Nakashi comes around.

"What are you trying to imply Nakashi?". Jin asked with a smile on his face. He knew Nakashi had a dirty mind at times and can be very disturbing and disgusting with his thoughts too. Hearing Nakashi ask for a mission, Jin scratched his head. Much to his disappointment the Hokage didn't have one going at the moment. He was instead waiting to hear the results of a couple of other mentions. That way he will be able to make his next move. "I guess you will have to wait until your gray right now. Currently I have nothing going on. The only thing I can think of is a mission that requires you to aid a group of Shinobis that I sent to the Valley of the end to check some things out". The Hokage said as he went and sat down.

"However knowing the kind of person you are, you will most likely shrug it off. Since there is no action. But that is why your weak Nakashi, you have no skills in other areas other than fighting. Oh well. Perhaps Chiru would like to go and back up Yoshiko and her fellow clansmen Ryuu Hyuga. So what do you say Chiru? Would you like ti visit the Valley of the End?". Just maybe she would be interested in something like this. If not then she can't say he didn't try, unless she has other business to attend to.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Chiru tilted her head to the other side. Valley of the End? Wasn't that... near the border. Chiru had never been there herself. There was supposed to be a battle there? Chiru hadn't been in a fight for a little while, something about the last one had annoyed her Kaasan. It wasn't Chiru's fault that she was slow! It was no fun to just take someone out, but Chiru could never convince her Kaasan that.

Chiru stopped humming, bringing her index finger up to the side of her mouth as she thought. If there was going to be a battle, she wanted to go. But if there was already two people there. And one of them was Ryuu... Chiru didn't like Ryuu. Well... Chiru didn't like the other Hyuuga, they didn't really like her either. Kaasan said something about Chiru not being normal enough, but Chiru was normal enough for herself, so she didn't see what was wrong with that.

Shaking her head dolefully, Chiru responded, "Chiru-chan is sorry Hokage, but Chiru-chan isn't supposed to be around the other Hyuuga members, nopenope. Chiru-chan will go find something to occupy her time? Until the Hokage needs her?" Chiru executed a slightly wobbly bow, rather dejected that she wouldn't be able to take him up on his offer.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm

"ehhhhh no skill in that area? come on Hokage-sama i do but its just boring at times besides you can send her instead. Who by the way i didn't catch her name, oh rude of me tho very sorry" said Nakashi as he turned and looked toward the female shinobi and looked at her. "my name is Uchiha Nakashi its a pleasure to meet you, whats you're name if you don't mind me asking" said Nakashi as he lifted his hands to shake the female's. He awaited for her response hoping that it would go all well.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
In the Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In the Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Again Jin had to wait until Chiru took her own sweet time contemplating whether to go or not. The man sighed as Chiru declined on his offer. "Ah well then suit yourself, maybe I will find something for you to do later". It was rather strange that she didn't seem all the welcomed by her fellow clansmen. However such clan affairs wasn't a cause for concern at this point. Speaking of the mission, one could only wonder how it was going with Yoshiko and Ryuu. Hopefully they were safe.

"Jeez Nakashi. Didn't you hear me say her name already? Pay attention, this is why your lacking in skill". He said teasingly while picking up a cup of his remaining sake. Taking a sip Jin smiled and sighed again. Suddenly a knock could be heard on the door. Soon afterward a rather beautiful woman by the name of Melina walked into the office. She stopped and nodded her head at Chiru and Nakashi gracefully before moving over towards the Hokage. "Hey Jin sama, I have good new for you". She stated with a smile on her face.

Walking towards the Hokahe she whispered something in his ear, which implied it was for his ears only. "Good work, it took you guys long enough Melina chan. Now that everything is in order, please begin the distribution process too. I already have one with me, I may need a couple more though". The man said as Melina bowed her head slightly towards him. She began walking back towards the door, but before she existed the room she stopped. "You know Jin sama it wasn't easy coming up with such a thing in large amounts this fast. Your a bit too demanding don't you think?". In response to that the Hokage simply gave a smile and sighed again.

"Yeah, yeah if you say so"
. Now directing his attention to Nakashi and Chiru he decided to get rid of them for now. "I have a mission for you two. Your mission will require you to go and train your asses off". This was a time of war and they couldn't afford to fall behind as far as skills was concerned.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Chiru smiled brightly, "Chiru-chan will go do so! Thank you Hokage!" She bowed again, slightly less wobbly this time before skipping out of the room, totally ignoring Nakashi. Again, if one had been watching, she followed the footsteps of the kunochi who had just left, stepping precisely where she had. If she didn't follow people, Chiru would be bound to run into things. Like walls. Or doors. That had happened one too many times already for Chiru, and she didn't like bruising her face all that much.

Picking back up the train of humming she had before, Chiru left the building in search of some way to train.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 am

Hearing as the Hokage was speaking and watching as Chiru ignored him Nakashi had a distasteful look on his face. He then shook his head as he watched as Chiru left the room just leaving the Hokage and him. "so its just training well i guess it cant be helped then so just in case you really need me i'll be on the training grounds. Have a good time stamping papers and sipping sake"said Nakashi as he left he headed out the Hoakge office heading towards the training ground.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 am

Giving a simple nod to Nakashi as the man left his office, training sounded like such a good thing to do. But for some reason he would always get interrupted somehow. Now relaxing in his office, the Hokage was alerted to a disturbance. He heard what sounded like an explosion near one of the village gates. Getting up from his chair, a messenger bird soon landed on his window sill. His first thoughts went to Ryuu and Yoshiko and he now feared the worst too. Removing the message that was attached to the leg of the bird.

Jin soon opened it and much to his displeasure it seemed like bad news. The blood stained paper said it all and it was now time for him to take action too. "This is troublesome". Jin thought to himself, at the same time, Mana had arrived back with Jin's dragon summon Ryudenkou. Stepping out onto the roof of the office, Jin began instructing a returning Mana and Ryudenkou. "Mana, I'm sure you can see that smoke in the distance towards the Valley of the end. It seems Iwagakure really did something with their time spent there. Earlier I sent Ryuu along with Yoshiko there, so take Ryudenkou and provide some back up for the two". Jin instructed with an hint of seriousness in his voice along with even more annoyance.

"Don't waste time here and if you see any enemy Shinobi then kill them on sight. Ryudenkou aid Mana and the others as much as possible". Suddenly Mana along with Ryuu took off towards the Valley of the End. By now othr Shinobis of the Leaf had begun investigating the surrounding areas. "This will not end well at all".
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Minato entered Jin's office, in a better mood then usual. He looks around but cant see Jin, he heads onto the roof and see's Jin standing on a balcony, "Well Sir you will be pleased to know, I offered no resistance, and answered every question truthfully. I hope now you belive that I am a loyal shinobi now. ANd Im not sure if they did something else. But I havent had any Nightmares when I sleep. Wether this is just me or them...Im grateful. Anyway Sir do you have any orders?". Minato was getting touchy, he hadnt engaged in any killing or fighting in a while. He felt useless to Jin and everyone else. He for some reason felt a very slight throbbing in his temples but again he shrugged it off. Then it got slightly more painful, he grunted rubbing his temple a few times, Then he continued wiating for Jin's response.

Last edited by Yondaime Minato on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:41 pm

couple hours had passed by and Nakashi heard couple shinobi talking about how many shinobis had gone to the valley of the end. Nakashi then decided that it was time to go towards the Hokage office and asked him on how important was the mission towards the valley of the end. As he came up to the Hokage door he knocked as usual and then opened the door. He then saw that no one was in the the office but Nakashi decided to head to the balcony to see if he was hanging out there. As he went towards the balcony he saw another shinobi already talking to the Hokage and waited for him to respond towards him. He then notice it was Minato and waved towards him while he was fixed on the Hokage.
"Hey Minato-san hows it going, sorry to bother you once again Hokage-sama but how important is this mission at the valley of the end. It seems that couple shinobis headed out there so it must be a precaution or something bigger"asked Nakashi as he awaited for the Hokage to responds to him.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Standing on the balcony after sending off Mana to the Valley of the end, Jin was alerted to the presence of Minato and then Nakashi. Currently it didn't even matter what both men said to him. All that was on Jin's mind was what happened at the Valley of the end. Turning to face both men Jin sighed and looked at them. "Tell me, can you see that smoke in the distance over there?". Jin asked while pointing in the direction of the Valley of the end. "What does that smoke tells you then eh?". If only Minato and Nakashi was a bit more observant then they would have noticed and would have heard what was happening. A bomb was also detonated close to one of the Village gates too.

"The situation have taken a turn for the worst. And this time, Iwagakure will have hell to pay too". Jin stated in an annoyed voice. There was a sudden build up of Shoryu energy around him. And before they knew, the Hokage released a loud and bone chilling roar. One that resonated and would most definitely be heard throughout the entire village. It was a roar of war and every Konoha Ninja should know what it means by now. "Minato, Nakashi. Prepare for war. We will send Iwagakure a message and during this assault leave none of them alive. Let them know what it's like to feel true pain". Suddenly Melina appeared on the balcony and gave a nod to Jin.

"Jin sama, I have begun distributing that certain item"
. She then paused for a moment a spoke nervously to the Hokage. "That roar just now, does that mean we are to attack Iwagakure?". Jin soon gave a nod and took the tray of vials from Melina. He then turned and looked at Minato and Nakashi. He handed them two of each and didn't say much after that. He also took a few extra ones for himself. "Take these things, you will need them just in case. You will most definitely find use for them somehow". The Hokage stated as the Konoha Shinobi's began tp gather shortly.

"Melina, Minato, Nakashi. Pass on the word, I want Iwagakure destroyed and bring me back a souvenir too". Jin said to the three and then dismissed them. This has been a long time coming. But before they would move out, he needed one final report from Ryuu and Yohsiko.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Minato winced slightly at the volume of Jin's roar. Upon hearing an order to go and attack Iwagakure, at least. He nodded, but was then overcome with a crippling headahce. He screamed clutching his temples, and fell to the floor. Jin's order echoing in his mind, increasing in volume. His screams died down, He stood up again, ignoring the pain this time. His face was devoid of emotion, "As you wish..Lord Hokage". He leapt from the roof vanishing half way down and breaking off into a run, spreading the word of war to all Shinobi on his path. Donning his Mask and long on the way. He would bring ruin to Iwa.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:22 pm

"damn Hokage-sama that roaoring nosie is quite something damn didn't know you could do that" shouted Nakashi as he covered his ears and then looked at Jin. He then heard the orders that was given out and the another shinobi that appeared on the scene. Nakashi then looked over towards the area where he could see the smoke coming from and know that things was about to happen. "so it begins so shall it end" said Nakashi as he was thinking to himself. He then noticed as the Hokage handed over the virals towards him and looked at it funny. "Yush everything will be in place and you're orders will be given out Lord Hokage you can count on me" said Nakashi as he activated his sharingahn and jumped off the balcony to rushed and prepare himself for battle. Nakashi would get his jounin gears ready and prepare himself for the next step.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:23 am

"This is troublesome". Was all Jin could say after looking at a mark in the palm of his hands. It seems the seal placed on Minato was broken and he now could only wonder what happened too. It's been a while now since some of the Konoha forces was sent to Iwagakure to show them a thing or two. And a few have came back injured but the battle was still far from over. Injury and death was the price to pay for war and it was only natural. Standing on the balcony of his mansion Jin smirked and looked towards the heavens.

He could only think of a couple of worst case scenarios that would fit such a situation. And the worst of them all is that Minato died during battle. He was expecting to hear some news of it, it would come as a surprise at first. But he would learn to live with it. He was just another soldier who gave his life for what he might have believed in. Oh well he wasn't pronounced dead yet so no point in thinking much of it. Musing over what he should do next, Jin decided that the best thing to do would be to wait for more news on what was happening. All the reports so far is what he was expecting so no real development.

The Hokage was still waiting for news on what took place at the Valley of the End. He had a few Leaf Shinobis in that area and it was a bit worry for him. The skies seemed so gloomy for a moment until it began to clear. The light of the sun shined bright which reassured Jin that everything was just fine.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4