True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
In the Office EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
In the Office EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
In the Office EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
In the Office EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
In the Office EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
In the Office EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
In the Office EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
In the Office EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
In the Office EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

In the Office

+6
YonYon
Blaize
Asura Kishin
Aruku
.:Arashi:.
Shinryu Jin
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In the Office Empty In the Office

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Dismissing the Shinobis that came in and gave their reports, Jin relaxed into his chair and let out a sigh. "This war doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. Plus I'm getting bored just sitting around here, I hardly get any action these days. It's a way and it seems like I'm not even needed". Jin tapped his fingers on his desk as he spoke to himself. "Your the Hokage, your not needed until we find ourselves in a dire situation". Jin mimicked and mocked the Village councilors and elders who seem to annoy him as he sat there. Looking over a few inches from his hand, he picked up his sake bottle. "Good old sake never fails me". He said to himself as he shook the bottle in order to judge the amount of sake inside of it.

Things would become even more troublesome from here on out. Even a couple of Suna nins found themselves taking refuge in Konoha. And both Jin as the Hokage along with the Village council welcomed them. Even the people of Konoha seemed to have accepted them too. At times like these one needed all the help they could get. So much suffering and so much pain. These are the times that will either make or break someone. Some may not be able to handle losing their loved ones and find themselves heading down the wrong path. But what's wrong or right anymore? Staring into nothingness Jin soon let out another sigh and slouched down. The paper work on his desk didn't seem to bother him. besides Melina would most likely help him with that later.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

In the Office Empty Re: In the Office

Post by .:Arashi:. Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm

The door to the Hokage's office openend slowly hearing the door creak as it slowly opened. Hisan walked in slowly as the door was halfway opened, his attention on the hokage sitting at his desk. Closing the door slowly behind him Hisan walked towards the center of the office and bowed his head. "I am Hyuuga Hisan lord hokage." Speaking with his head bowed down to the hokage to show his respect.

Hisan was called in by the hokage for a mission and he wanted to make a great impression, this being one of the few times he actually sees the hokage. "I was told you wanted to see me lord hokage." Raising his head slowly Hisan stood straight with his eyes fixed on the hokage. Inside Hisan felt enthralled and excited that he was seeing the hokage he admired him deeply and saw him as a great person.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue98/100In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Raising his head at the creaking of his office door, Jin'e eyes found their way onto a promising Shinobi of the leaf. With Hisan showing the necessary respect Jin smiled. "Hisan Hyuga. The young Hyuga prodigy. I indeed sent for you and a few others too, I wonder where they are. It doesn't matter I will tell you why I summoned you here". Pushing forward a document that had some writing on it, Jin began explaining. "I heard a rumor just the other day. A rumor that concerns you and your desire to join the a certain Anbu division. Is this rumor true?". The Hokage paused for a moment to get a response from Hisan before resuming.

"Well If those rumors are true then I guess this particular mission will suit your very well. Think of it as on the job training for you. Your Byakugan could prove to be very useful. Sometimes I wish my own Ryugan was as insightful as your Byakugan". A little chuckle came from him while looking at the young man. Soon afterward there was a knock on the Hokage's office door. And walking into the office was a rather beautiful young woman that goes by the name of Melina. "Ah Melina chan, how are you today?". Jin asked nervously, he knew the woman would be annoyed at him not doing any paper work. At least he did way too little with the amount of time he had to do it.

"Ah don't tell me you didn't get anything done today. You should stop drinking so much sake and do more work Jin sama". From their exchange of words one could tell that she must have known Jin for sometime now. "It doesn't matter I will take the few paperwork that you managed to get done today". Moving towards the desk she quickly scrape up the bits of work that Jin so lazily completed. Glancing over at Hisan she gave a wink. "How are you today young man? Is she trying to get you to do his work for him? Well don't spoil him like that you hear?". She seemed pretty gentle as she went along. "I will take my leave now, see you around young one". . With that she began heading for the door once more and outside the office.

During all that Jin could only place his hand on his forehead in embarrassment. Well that was Melina chan, she's sort of a personal assistant". Relaxing back into his chair after shrugging off the recent events, Jin prepared to finish explaining. But perhaps it was best to wait for the others before he went in depth with it.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Aruku slowly through the long halls of the Hokage's Mansion to the Hokage's Office. What a drag. Why did my mom make me take the mission. At to make it even worse, I have to do two! Hopefully, they won't be that long. Aruku opened the door slowly, and walked into the office. " You wanted to see me about something, Lord Hokage? I'm Aruku Nara." Aruku asked, his eyes halfway closed.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:56 pm

"I am no prodigy lord hokage I just try to do what I am supposed to do." Hisan replied with a serious tone of voice he was told by the hyuuga elders that he was a prodigy all his life even when he was young. They told him that he was counted on to be the one that keeps the hyuuga name with honor. This came to annoy Hisan a bit as it put quite an amount of pressure on him. Not to admit it Hisan was a bit scared of the expectations put on him all his life, he didn't want to disappoint anybody and this was used as a way to fuel himself. Making him train harder everyday so he will never have to fail anyone.

His eyes drifting towards a corner in the room, lost in thought Hisan quickly focused his eyes back on the Hokage. Supprise to hear that the Hokage had known of his desires Hisan regained the focus he had when he first enetered the Hokage's office. "Yes these rumors are true Lord Hokage I think I would be a great asset to ANBU and if you give me chance I promsie I wouldn't disappoint." Admitting that the rumors were true it made Hisan a bit more at ease with himself.

"Thank you for your praise Hokage-sama if my insight is what you need I would gladly use them to assist you." Replying with much pride from the Hokages comment Hisan felt much confidents from himself. Moments later after his reply a knock on the door was heard, turning to see if it was one of the other people that the Hokage had called for Hisan was supprised to see that it wasn't just woman but a beautiful woman who had entered through the door.

Hisan was supprised as the woman scolded the Hokage infront of him it wasn't something he thought he would see in his life but it was happening as he stood there. As he stood looking at the woman Hisan blushed a little as he looked away when she winked at him. "No he wasn't trying to make me do his work atleast I dont think so." Stuttering a little while replying to the woman he became calm once more when she left. It had become quiet however there wasn't anything that Hisan had to tell the Hokage of so he just stood waiting for the other people to arrive.

Hisan turned his head and noticed that it was person around his age that had arrived. "So I'm teaming up with this guy?" thinking to himself as he shifeted his attention back at the Hokage and awaited for him to respond to the boys comment.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:18 pm

"No prodigy eh? Oh well I guess I ican't force you to believe something then. It was the same for me when I was growing up, except there was a little twist to that. People referring to me as a prodigy only meant trouble for others". Probably Hisan wouldn't have picked up on the clan politics hidden away in the Hokage's words. Clearing his throat a little Jin resumed once more. "Well don't b surprised, I'm just glad that my sources gave me the right information. Or else I would need to have words with them about that. As far as you being an asset goes, let us take things one step at a time eh?". Jin's hand soon moved closer to the sake bottle that was resting on his desk but pulled his hand away. Now wasn't the time for him to be drinking on the job.

"Your insight just may be able to help me out a little". Before he could say anything else, the other Shinobi that was supposed to go on the mission entered the room. The young man came in moments after Melina had left the office. Looking at Aruku who seem to be half asleep, Jin shook his head a little. "Welcome Aruku, but tell me are all Nara clan members this lazy? I beg to differ, I think it only rubs off on a few". Jin said said with a chuckle. "Look sharp young man, being half asleep on the job coulld only get you killed. Now I will explain why you two were summoned here. But before that, meet Hisan Hyuga your teammate for this mission". Jin then made a gesture for both Shinobi to acknowledge each other's presence.

"Lets get to it shall we? Your mission will be a scouting mission, this will require you to use some stealth and to possible keep your distance as you do your work. We've recently gotten information, that enemy forces have mobilized a couple of their troops on the outskirts of Amegakure and Takigakure. Your mission is to fight out if any of this is true. And if it is, I need you to find out their jobs. Or even a rough count. The mission may sound simple enough, but it is actually very dangerous. In fact I'm even reconsidering sending you two. I guess that's why you will be provided with some back up. Someone with experience will tag along, but you will meet that person later. Now do you understand?". Picking up the documents that contained the mission information.

Jin handed it to both Shinobi. "Look over those documents and make sure your familiar with it. If you don't have any questions then I suggest you go and prepare for the mission. You will have your work cut out for you". Jin informed both Shinobi before letting out a sigh while waiting to see their response.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:45 pm

" I think it rubs off, too. My mom wasn't lazy, but my dad was. And I usually hung around him. Guess I kinda got it from him," Aruku gave a slight shrug, and then looked over at the boy he would be teaming with. A Hyuuga, huh? Maybe this mission isn't going to be such a drag. With this kid's Byakugan, we could scope out enemies before we even make it near there, probably. This missions going to be a piece of cake. Aruku thought to himself, grinning slightly.

Aruku then listened to the instructions about his mission. He already knew about being half asleep could kill you in a mission. While he was asleep, his friend died during a mission when Aruku could have saved him. Aruku then looked at the document the Hokage had given him. He read it until he could nearly memerize it. " I'm ready and my stuff are all packed. My mom made me get prepared early. So I'm ready when you are." Aruku said to Hisan.

Last edited by Aruku on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:14 pm

OOC: Aruku when your speaking use quotations it makes it easier to know when you are speaking and when your not.

Hisan looked at the other boy in the room with him, he only nodded as he looked at his new teamate it didn't seem that he thought much of him but it has been seen that Hisan can become quite competivite. "Lets hope he's relaible" speaking to himself Hisan hoped he can trust this person.

Hisan listened attentively to the Hokage as he briefed them on the mission making sure not to miss any important information. "So it's a scouting mission? I can see why I was chosen to go on this mission now." Hisan thought to himself as the Hokage continued his briefing. "So we will pretty much be entering enemy territory for this mission." Speaking aloud after the Hokage had finished the details of the mission. Hisan then grabbed the document given by the Hokage. Opening the documents Hisan flipped through most of pages "So combat should be acoided on this mission?" Closing the documents and speaking to the Hokage, Hisan awaited for him to reply.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:35 pm

"It rubbed off on you eh? Ah well just don't sleep on this mission". Gearing up to speak once more Jin gave a nod. "Yes you'll be entering enemy territory and combat should be avoided at all cost. But if it can't be help then pull a hit and run. It may not sound honorable, but is it honorable to throw your life away? Aruku Nara, Hisan Hyuga. You two seem ready so its time for you to move out". The Hokage instructed them as he sat there. "Whatever you do just comeback in one piece and alive too. I'm really not in the mood to give a I'm so sorry for your loss speech to your parents. And all the other things I would have to do that comes along with death. In any case your bth dismissed, so get a move on". The man said as he folded his hands underneath his chin. Did he make the right choice sending out two Chuunins for such a mission, when Anbu would have been better?
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 am

(My Character Appereance is base off Obito)

At the same time Nakashi Uchiha was browsing through the Hokage wall ways as he was on his way to try and see if there was any mission for him to do. The Jouunin nin dressed a little different. He had what seems like a eye protect that covered half of his forehead protector, a blue and brown jacket that showed his clan symbol. As he walked along he saw previous shinobi as they went through their daily routine and going at their business. "my, my i had a long day of sleeping and i think there should be at least some thing for me to do. I wonder what the hokage is up to i hope that he didn't give away any good mission" said the Uchiha as he now arrived at the Hokage office now. He then knock and opened the door"i'm coming in" said Nakashi only to find other shinobis in the office already and what looks like they where going on a mission.

The Uchiha had a unpleasant look on his face as he saw his fellow shinobi members with the Hokage. "Greetings lord Hokage it seems like you're busy as usual, oh if it isn't my little slimy friend. Yo Hisan whats shacking don't tell me you're going on a mission without even letting me tag along thats not like you dude." said Nakashi as he put both arms around his head and smile. He had a nack for getting on people nerve but that was Nakashi personality after all. He then waited for the Hokage to respond hoping it would be good news.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:05 am

Blaize Ryuzaki had just entered the Hokage mansion. It seems that he had to move forward. Losing one member of team Ryuzaki was hard enough. Unfortunately The hokage never gave him a reason why Riful Had decided to leave team Ryuzaki. Not only that he dosent remember seeing her at all since the last mission. No matter he was a shinobi and he could do nothing about it. So it was him and Yoshiko left...not really much of a team. But it was alright he did not mind one bit. Lucky for Blaize he had already went to town to reload on supplies as he was ready to move on to his next mission. He knocked on the door as he opened to see a group of shinobi already piling in. He waited as he spoken

"i Guess there is never a break for the Hokage
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 am

Dismissing Aruku and Hisan, Jin heard a knock on his office door and a Shinobi soon entered the room. "Nakashi". The Hokage said to himself as the Uchiha came in with his antics. "I didn't know your were already acquainted with this man Hisan. He's a bit obnoxious at times and I would understand if you deny even knowing him". A sigh soon came from Jin as someone else entered his office. "Blaize, what can you do for you two now?". His office was started to become crowded and he didn't like it at all. Glancing over at Hisan and Aruku, he sent them on their way again.

"Aruku, Hisan, please take your leave and don't concern yourselves with these two". Tilting his head to look at Blaize and Nakashi, the Hokage smirked. "I think I might have a mission in mind for restless Shinobis such as yourselves. So what do you say? Are you up for it". Leaning back into his chair now with his hand on his desk, Jin awaited an answer from Blaize and Nakashi. Just maybe these two will turn out to be the perfect candidates for the mission that he had in mind. Not only that but he would be able to get rid of them quickly and get some training done too.

((hey Blaize when your character is talking. His speech shouldn't be in italics xD. Only his thoughts should be in italics)).
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:18 am

A few moments later another person had entered the Hokage's office, an annoyed look came to Hisan's face as he noticed that it was Nakashi had enetered the room. "Yes I'm going on a mission maybe next time we can team up together." It wasn't that long that another person had arrived in the Hokage's office and Hisan began to feel the place was getting cluttered. Looking at the Hokage, Hisan is dismissed with Aruku "yes lord Hokage we will go now, come Aruku we have a mission to do." Walking out of the room motioning Aruku to follow him Hisan left the room as he headed to begin his mission.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:30 am

Nakashi watched and listen as the Hokage and Hisan said their piece and took off. He then notice as the Hokage mention that he had a mission for both him and Blaize. "Yup i'm here waiting for a mission as long as i get to see some blood been spilled i'm good with that" said Nakashi as he looked over towards Blaize then looked at the Hokage. He was starting to think that he and Blaize could make a good team since they knew about each others history.
"so whats the detail of this mission and what are we required to do" asked Nakashi as he was curious to know.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Blaize Waited as he nodded to the Hokage. Waiting for his next mission. Knowing the Hokage it would be something to keep them on their toes. He looked over at his new teammate as he noticed that this one just loves the thought of bloodshed he thought to himself. Well it seems that were opposites in personality. He never sises to amaze me. He looked over at the Hokage after the slight look of his teammate and then at the hokage he was curious about something as he then spoken.

"Im Ready As well Lord Hokage but i want to ask you something. What of Yoshiko? Is he Avalible for this mission as well. I have not about him after this state has come to surface"
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 pm

The Hokage could only sigh after Nakashi made his comment. Reckless thinking like that could only get you killed. But no worries I will explain what I want you two to do for me". Looking at Blaize he responded to his previous. "Yoshiko is not here right now. He's out on a reckless mission causing trouble, so lets hope he gets back safely. Besides its about time you let him spread his wings a little, he's not some helpless Genin anymore. He is however reckless though. Heading off with that man Zaraki". Clearing his throat, Jin didn't want to dwell on the current situation too much. Things was troublesome for him enough already and since the war started, he can't remember ever getting a break at all.

"Back to the task at hand. Your mission that you will be sent on is to provide back up for a couple of allies. A two man cell was sent out recently on a information gathering mission. And we're expecting them to return sometime soon. However we got word just recently that they're facing some trouble trying to find their way back. I need you two to provide back up for these two men. If you can make sure that they return safely to Konoha with the mission report. The information they have could prove to be very vital for us". The Hokage paused for a moment to make sure that Nakashi and Blaize understood what they needed to do.

"The meeting point is on the outskirts of Kusagakure. I suspect that they might be in some trouble and luckily you two showed up when you came. I was just about to summon a few Shinobis to get to it right away. If you don't have any questions then take these mission documents and memorize them". Jin said to the two of them while handing them the documents. Those particular documents contained all the necessary missions information.

"I guess it's time you get going gentlemen. Be sure to come back with some useful information. Or else I don't see the use in keeping you around". Jin stated with a fox grin on his face.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Blaize understood what the Hokage ment but i guess he just cares abouit his teammate. He retrives the documents and understood what his mission entailes as well he then Looked over and did have a question. For that he cleared his throat and spoken.

"Hokage-sama" I do have one request before we leave. I need to Ask you to lend us a summoning scroll with one of your carrier birds. If we have any information or need a medic unit we need to be prepared. My i also suggest if you carry this out the bird in question would be prepared with its own paper and ink. I don't know why Our allies our lost but they must be skilled shinobi we must prepare for the worst."
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 am

"ehhhh a back up mission, well i guess i can't ask for more than just that but anyways i'll be ok with it." said Nakashi as he folded his arms and heard what Blaize said about the carrier birds. He wasn't too interesting in the carrier bird but if the Hokage was ok with so would he be as well. "carrier bird hmmmm sounds interesting but i don't mind still since i'm here everything will be ok cause i'll surpass even God himself." said Nakashi as he started to smile. He was already prepare with his gear and equipment ready to take leave as soon as Blaize would acompany him.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 am

"The carrier birds scroll is granted since it's only common sense. As for a Medic Unit, well one of the men on the mission is a medic, so hopefully he didn't die. And don't worry I'm way ahead, my little feathery friends come equip with everything needed for their purpose". Jin said to Blaize. It was good to see that the man was thinking ahead, unlike a certain arrogant person that stood before him. Glancing over at Nakashi Jin shook his head and began speaking.

"I don't believe I asked if your alright with it". Jin stated bluntly to Nakashi. "Also you should watch that arrogance of yours. Its making me nauseous. In any case get on with your mission now, time is of the essence. And I'm sure your allies are waiting for you to show up, so don't disappoint them". The Hokage said after letting out a sigh and then relaxing back into his chair.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 am

"Hai" He said as he was ready to leave as he looked as he partner for a moment. A two man cell is waiting for them i guess there is no time to waste. He took his leave first aswell as waited for his team mate to get ready to go on their mission hopefully the two man team is not in tooo much trouble
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 am

"Yush 'll be taking my leave as well Hokage-sama, hopefully i'll see you once again beside i'll surpass God of course you'll see me." said Nakashi as he headed for the door with Blaize. The two Jounins only had to wait to see what was lying ahead of them during their mission. The village itself was in the age of war and many deaths would be facing the village but as fellow shinobis of the leaf no emotion was too be shown from them. "hmm finally i get see some blood pouring out of dead corpses i can't wait to get some action"said Nakashi as he was thinking to himself.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Jin once again found himself shaking his head after Nakashi's comment. There was something awfully strange about that man. But hopefully he will find his way back to Konoha alive and the same goes for Blaize too. However it wasn't time yet for the Hokage to relax at all. He'd been working on something that he needed to finish as soon as possible. It was very vital that he did so. getting up from his chair, Jin moved out onto the roof top of the Hokage's mansion.

Not wanting to move to far away from the office, Jin found himself on the roof tops of the Hokage’s mansion. He seemed contempt with getting some work done. And in this case work means training. But this type of training would require him to relax more than anything. It was somewhat different compared to his other training sessions too. And those mainly consisted of him having to perform some devastating jutsus too. At least that’s what he would attempt to do.

Able to slip away Jin knelt down and then took out a scroll which had the jutsu instructions on them. It was like always he would normally find himself training alone. And it 80% of the time, it would be him and a scroll serving as an instructor. Even so he always pushed himself to the limit, always striving to become better at every opportunity it would seem. Opening the scroll and glancing over it, Jin made sure that he understood what the scroll was asking him to do.

Now sitting down in a lotus position and forming the Ram hand seal, Jin closed his eyes began focusing on what was now important. The wind swept across the roof of the Hokage’s mansion with his hair swaying in the wind. Running through a string of hand seals, he began channelling his Shoryu energy. The Shoryu energy unlike regular chakra which always seems to be blue, is instead golden. With the energy surrounding and seemingly enveloping Jin, he found himself in a calm and relax state.

“Kaigan”. It is a technique, no its not a technique. It’s more like a state of mind that allows the person who managed to accomplish it to reach another level. And by reaching another level, it means that the user’s senses would become a lot sharper. Hearing, smelling, sensing, feeling, reflexes. Everything seems to be on a whole other level. Something like this surely will prove to be useful in certain situations’ With the right combination it could allow the person using it to seem as if they are way above everything else.

However in order for someone to reach this stage, they will have to break down a couple of barriers. These barriers are said to be what prevents the user from reaching the particular level in question. And upon breaking down these barriers then one should reach a state of enlightenment. Sitting down almost motionless, except for the breeze that brushed against his cheeks and the wind that caused his clothes to flutter. All was well as far as Jin was concerned. Who would have thought that even during times like these he would be able to feel at peace?

“free your mind and become one with everything around you. Feel and become apart of everything. Smell the fresh air, even the blood that flows from those suffering. Feel the pain of others and hear it too. Your everything and everything is you”. With that in mind Jin started focusing on reaching this level of enlightenment. However he was told that there will be an inner struggle and unless he can overcome it, then he will forever remain ignorant of certain things.

Drifting off in a dream like state, Jin soon found himself before a huge black wall. It was rather weird to say the least. First came darkness or was it darkness. There was a dark wall before him, but yet if he looked to either side he could see clearly. Grass, clear skies, trees but yet when he directs his attention to the wall it was nothing but darkness. Was any of this even possible? No it can’t be, I refuse to think it is. Inspecting the wall as he stood there. Jin seemed furious, rather troubled too.

“How can this be? This is impossible. There is no way something like this is even possible. I think I’m starting to go a little crazy over here. Is this just a test of my resolve to persevere over all else? If that’s so then I should take this challenge head on. But what do I do now?”. So many questions and yet no one was there to provide him with the answers to the questions. It was beginning to become more and more apparent. That Jin would have to find the answer to these questions himself.

On the outside which would be the real world so to speak. Jin’s body trembled, no it was a vibration of displeasure. He was certainly displeased about what he was facing inside his mind. A sigh came from Jin while standing before this wall. Just maybe refusing to believe what he was seeing and feeling wasn’t the way to go. Probably by accepting it as the reality he could move on. Maybe then he will see a change. He was once given some advice about this and that advice from that certain someone.

Basically told him that he needed to keep an opened mind, but Jin can be very stubborn at times. And in this situation it was his own downfall. But what was the point of stopping here now? He managed to come this far and abandoning it would be a waste of time surely. Looking at the wall that stood before him, a smirk came to his face. “Nah this isn’t impossible at all, in fact this is the reality of this place. But I’m not sure what this place is either. But why should I care anyway.

“I now refuse not to believe that this isn’t possible at all”. And with that statement, he finally accepted everything about this place. Jin could now feel his body being flooded by an array of unexplainable things. He didn’t possess the words the describe what he was feeling, instead he decided to go along with it. One thing was for sure though, he could feel an immediate difference. A difference that seems to work well with his body too. Jin’s attention moved to the wall that seemed to block his path. Was this actually happening? Was is his own eyes deceiving him?

It seems that the wall had begun to crumble before him. But before the bricks could hit the ground from the huge wall that towered over him, the bricks, the blocks or whatever it is seems to disappear. Disappear? Yes they seemed to have disappeared into nothingness just right before they hit the ground. Watching them dissolve right before him Jin smiled and as the last remnants of the wall disappeared Jin step forward and beyond that which prevented him from moving forward. Before he felt as if he was being stifled, but now he felt free and renewed.

Suddenly opening his eyes there was something definitely different about him. He seemed a lot more confident now. There was a sigh as he cocked his head to one side. From what he read inside the scroll there was a couple of things that he should look out for. First of all he would try out his ability to smell. Being able to pick up on different scents circulating in the area can be very useful. It also had it’s uses on the battlefield, which seems to be all that everyone thinks about these days.

Inhaling with a smile on his face, Jin began sniffing the air. Pinpointing the different scents he began describing them to himself. “Ahh, the smell of people going about their everyday lives“. The sweet perfume of the opposite sex seemed to have caught his attention. And he wasn’t wrong too, at least his nose wasn’t fooling him. Since not too far away he could see Mana would was normally so rough and always acting like a tom boy, much to his surprise was wearing perfume. Now that was something he thought he would never see or smell come to past at all.

His ears soon tuned in to the sound of distance laughter that would otherwise have eluded consider how far away he was. The chirping of birds in the distance trees. The foot steps of the patrol guards that are positioned around the village, brought a smile to his face. “I never thought I would be able to do anything like this. I can now hear and smell things from so far away. The slightest movements are being picked up by these ears. Even my ability to pick up on different scents in the area too”. Jin said to himself still concentrating trying to find his limits.

But that wasn’t all reaching being enlightened allowed him to feel. He could pick up on the movements of others, feeling chakra in the area. He was sense people whether or not they are mobile or immobile didn’t seem to matter. Normally he wouldn’t be aware of them. At least not on this level, but he could only be thankful that he managed to accomplish these things. However there seemed to be a downside to all of this. After being able to take in all this for a couple of minutes, Jin could feel his ability to do all these new things, slowly drifting away from him.

This is exactly what the scroll warned him about. In fact it was stated that he needed to wait some time before attempting to use this particular jutsu again. It didn’t matter, hopefully in a battle situation he will be able to finish things off before he lost his enhanced ability to do these things.

Spoiler:
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:38 am

Minato had appeared silently and seemingly out of nowhere as usual, He knocked on the door of the Hokage's officw twice, his left arm was aching slightly, from carrying Zakari, but hopefully he woulndt have to keep me any longer. He groans and ran a hand through his hair again, Daniwa was certainly a bad mood, "Why do I even go out with her....sure it was good the first time....no abuse then....*Sigh*....".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 am

While on the roof top, Jin heard a knock on the door of the office and knew it was time for him to perform his duties as an Hokage. Leaving the roof and going back inside the office, he sat in his chair and gave the go ahead for the person outside to enter. "Come in". He said as he relaxed into his chair with his eyes closed wondering who it was at his door. He managed to get some training done and so he was in a good mood of sorts. But for how long with this mood of his last? It was a long day and he was a little worried about the outcome of Zaraki's and Yoshiko mission. To be precise it wasn't even a mission. its more like Zaraki up and left on his own personal vendetta. One that Jin didn't think would end well at all. But whatever made him happy.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:51 am

Suddenly Zakari's body had appeared on the floor in the middle of the office. ANd Minato had appeared Behind the Hokage. He tapped him twice on the shoulder. "Greetings Hokage-Sama, I have retreived Zakari's Body as requested. I didnt see much of the fight though. There were 3 Shinobi, Light, Kardinl and Paks, Kardinl was in the Hospital, I know this because I entered Iwa and observed him".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next