True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
In the Office - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
In the Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
In the Office - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

In the Office

+6
YonYon
Blaize
Asura Kishin
Aruku
.:Arashi:.
Shinryu Jin
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In the Office - Page 3 Empty Re: In the Office

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Yoshiko was walking down the hallways of the hokages mansion with his summon Byakkonen beside him. "Think he'll mind me being with you?" Byakkonen asked referring to the hokage. Yoshiko smirked and then said "Nah I don't think he will...besides who can say no to a giant tiger??" He said playfully. As they reached the door to the hokage's office Yoshiko paused as he heard the voices of a couple of shinobi. Must be pretty busy in there Yoshiko thought. Byakkonen out a soft pur and waited for Yoshiko to open the door. Yoshiko stepped in and Byakkonen followed, making sure not to bump his head on the door frame. Yoshiko and Byakkonen bowed their heads respectively. Looking around at the shinobi in the office one he didn't know that well but the ANBU he'd been knowing for a long time. Yoshiko smiled at the female ANBU "Hello old friend." He addressed her as "old friend" because he didn't want to reveal who she was.

"And hello Lord Hokage" Byakkonen said. Byakkonen put his paw on Yoshiko's head rustling his white hair. "Excuse my master for not addressing you first." Byakkonen apologized for Yoshiko. Noting his mistake Yoshiko quickly bowed again and nervously said he was sorry. Byakkonen decided to do the talking for his master. "Hokage-sama, Yoshiko and I were wondering if we could be of any help? Isn't that right master.." Byakkonen said. Yoshiko nodded his head "Y...yeah.." he said quietly
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:18 am

"hai hai alright that sounds interesting with those nin coming to the valley of the end, hmm it seems like that misssion i wont taking it. Well if you need my you know how to summon me Lord Hokage" said Nakashi but as he was speaking Yoshiko entered the Hokage office with a strange animal. Nakashi however didn't pay attention toward him instead he was paying attention toward the anbu female. He then walk over towards he and pulled out a red rose it was weird that he had one on him. Suddenly he bowed his head and then looked at her mask.

"Charm... is one of my specialities my name is Uchiha Nakashi its a pleasure to meet someone like you. Just in case you're not too busy later on you can find me at the hot springs while i'll be relaxing my muscles. If you're interesting you know how to track me down" said Nakashi as he gentle threw the rose toward the anbu female hoping that she would catch it. Suddenly he dissappeared in flash and left the Hoakge building as he was not needed.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 am

Daniwa stepped forward obediently and lifted her head to speak-low and behold another visitor.

GODDA8347&*^$***()()#*&@)%MDFSKHCCOswskrridhlsjhHSDGUHABK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She swore and raged in her head trying not to let it escape her hidden face.

Her ear wiggled at the sound of Nakashi's voice knowing he was speaking to her again and held out a hand when the sound of a nearing object and caught the rose by the stem between her middle and index finger. Daniwa sighed and stepped away again with Yoshiko now present and addressing the hokage, she spun it by its stem between her fingers growing impatient.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 am

Finally Nakashi was about to leave, but then some one else came into the office. It was starting to become more and more crowded. Glancing towards the door and Yoshiko walked into the office along with his companion. Jin was a little relieved to see that he was alive, but further more he was also annoyed. Everyone seems to know each other around this place. Yoshiko addressing the Anbu woman as old friend must mean they know each other. If only things would move along much quicker too. In the midst of it all Yoshiko's words didn't seem all that important at the moment.

Instead it was Nakashi and his antics that caught his attention. Sighing once more Nakashi approached the Anbu woman with a rose. Jin saw it as a good move, but the idiot might have just messed up whatever chances he would have had. Surprisingly she took the rose from him. But really, is inviting someone you just met to the hot springs a good move? This guy needs to go back to charm school. Now with Nakashi gone Jin could direct his attention to Yoshiko. "Yoshiko! How long has it been since you arrived back in the village? I believe its been a while now, so why is it that your just coming to see me? Shouldn't you be giving a report on what happened with Zaraki?".

Jin seemed a little annoyed with Yoshiko for now. "Yoshiko I'm busy trying to listen to everyone so could you wait outside for a moment until our friend here leaves". It wasn't a request it was more of an order given to Yoshiko and his companion. The Anbu woman obviously wanted to discuss something in private with Jin and these so called gentlemen were being rude. "Now then young miss, what do you want to discuss with me? I've lost track of it all so could we go over it again please". He said with a smile on his face.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Daniwa waitted for Yoshiko to make his leave and then approached the desk of the hokage showing this conversation was more than chores. She meant business and she wasn't leaving till this business was settled. Her black mask loomed over the desk and her eyes were plastered to his but even though they were not visible through the dark holes, he had the feeling of beaing watched.

"Lord Hokage. I no this country means the world to you but sending in and out squads of the Leaf hasn't gotten Konoha much of an advantage as intended. I want to prove my loyalty to this village....I have to help in some way so I have made a decision. Lord Hokage...."

Daniwa bowed her head and let it hang as if she were a 4 year old told not to spill her cup of juice. She breathed deeply before lifting her head and speaking again, "I wish to live in Iwa as a citizen. Sending shinobi to gather information is being too hasty and far too noticeable. If I live there than I can recover in depth information that will benefit to us during this war. I will go with nothing to trace back to my ninja abilities and will find a place to stay...maybe a small job to not look suspicious."
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Jin smirked a little while looking through the eye holes of the mask. "So what your proposing is espionage right? Take them down from the inside?". Jin placed his hand on his chin for a moment. "You seem to have everything well planned out, not to mention that you make it sound easy. But! I am inclined to question a couple of things". Jin stated while stressing on the but. Lifting his cup of sake in took another sip and then looked at the woman's figure. There was a couple of things that she might not have considered when coming up with her little plan.

"I understand the need to want to try and help your village. But I think you need to think things through. For one, how are you going to get into the Hidden rock village? At times like these they're less likely to accept outsiders and that's exactly what you would be going there. There are also other things that you should consider. What happens if your cover is blown? I'm sure you're aware that it could lead to your death. There is also a chance of them extracting valuable information from you in the process. And that in itself could comprise Konoha as a whole". Jin sighed and then looked towards the face area of the mask.

"Quite frankly I'm not sure If I should call your little plan brilliant or just crazy. It is one of those things that I don't like to chance. Then again it could be exactly what we need too". Was he planning on taking her up on her proposal or something?
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Daniwa nodded and then added, "I thought about how I'd make it into their country and that's why I-I want to be found rather than make it that I want to move there. There are several options but all are ludacris. Well....I can run to their gates for protection as if I were being chased by something or someone, I can wait for a group of unemployed failures to try migrate in and apply for a job, I can also walk right in pretending to be someone I know lives there and sign out in the hotel without anyone that'd be cautious enough to question me knowing. If they ask I can say I came to settle or something like that. As for our secrets....I am willing to have that part of my memory sealed away. They won't be allowed to progress far enough into my knowledge and I'd be dead without having given them anything. Please Lord Hokage...allow me to do this."
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 am

Blaize Ryuzaki Let the last of the ally shinobi in the medical ward. Not being much injured himself he did not check himself in. He did grab the note that the ally shinobi had written before he was went into the ward. Blaize was now outside the ward as he grabbed his empty scroll a bottle of in an a pen with him. He also took out the mission file with the decoded alphabet and started to write a message to the hOkage. As he was done he summoned the messenger bird and place the ally note as well as Blaize's note and send him off to the hokage. As it reaches to its place it will stand in the window sill to wait until the hokage was finished with his recent business. When the hokage will take the note the msg of the ally nin and Blaize will be there.

Blaize Note's Reads

Spoiler:
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 am

Staring at the Anbu woman for a moment. There was absolute silence in the Hokage's office as Jin looked on and sighed a little. "Jeez" he said with a smile on his face. "It seems that you have your mind set on going to Iwagakure. I would call it a suicide mission, but since you insist then you may leave". Jin's smile soon changed to an impassive impression while looking at the woman. "However, I will give you a warning". A warning? But what could it be about? Knowing Jin is was probably something serious, but that depends on how one looked at it.

"In the event of your betraying the Leaf Vilagge. Know that I will personally hunt you down and carve you up like a piece of meat and serve you to my pets. I hope you understand what I'm telling you. Since I would expect that people know that I don't bluff nor do I make empty threats. Now you may go and prepare for this mission of yours. And good luck". There was now a fox grin on his face as he said his piece. Suddenly Jin could hear a flutter of wings and on his window sill was a messenger bird.

Picking up the little birdie he removed the messenger attached to it and read it. A smile came to his face after reading Blaize's report. However now he had even more work to do. Even so it was now time for Yoshiko to re-enter the office, Jin had something in mid that he could be a little useful for.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Daniwa bowed her head and went to make her leave but then reared and looked at the hokage. She paused when she began to utter out her first words but then spoke again,
"I will be going to seal my memory now but I mut know...how is the percentage looking for the chance of memory that will likely never be recovered?" As she awaitted a response, another thing struck her. "Oh-I also must inform you that Durashi the Man Plant is in your service. I need you to introduce yourself so he'll obey you. As long as he's fed twice a week he won't give any problems. I'm sure you can get someone else to do the feeding since you are so busy. I will make it my business that you two are properly introduced before I make my leave..."
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:19 am

"In these situations we would normally place a seal that will block out certain information. This is truly a troublesome thing. For now I suggest you go with a memory sealing process that can be recovered at a later date. Otherwise you won't remember anything. And that would defeat the purpose of your little mission". Jin replied to the Anbu woman. However he soon had a pause after listening to the woman's request. "I suggest you make other arrangements for your little pet. I am not interested in such a thing right now. Besides it is none of my concern whatsoever". Her audacity to ask for such a request was admirable at best. But did she really think Jin was that sort of person? Clearly she doesn't know him very well.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm

She nodded at the information she recieved on her memory situation but grew flustered and angered by the way he pushed aside her friend like a problem. She was taken aback by his rude remark and neared him daringly.

"It is nothing to amuse or strike your interest! It is a being that wants to help and you do not have to do anything but see him and clearly it is much easier then moping over some paper work! I don't care whether you like him or not-you best make it something you do or else I can promise you that appetite of his will eat Konoha on account of a tummy ache. You're not even babysitting him you twat and yet you push him aside. What kind of hokage doesn't care for the inhabitants of the country he defends? Despicable!" she raged yet keeping her strange beauty and in a way still seemed calm. It occurred to her then why she was never close to the hokage. Let alone visited him. She always had something to bicker about when it came to Jin but never had she blown up like this.

Daniwa plucked a strand of hair from her head and left it hidden by his desk. She had no time to wait for him to change his mind so if he ever did care, Minato would do her the favor. Durashi wasn't fond of him but did trust him. Daniwa then left to get her memory taken care of before she headed out.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Jin simply gave off a fox grin as the Anbu woman finished her little rant. It was now clear that it was Daniwa he was talking to and he knew exactly which pet she was referring to. But despite her passion and feelings towards this little animal, Jin could not tolerate such outburst at all. Relaxing in his chair a figure suddenly appeared before Jin and bowed to him. It was none other than Mana, one of Jin's own personal guards too. Unknown to most people Jin had up to five personal guards that watched over him ever second that the clock ticked. Standing up now and looking at Jin, Mana frowned a little.

"Jin sama are you going to let her get away with this? She obviously have no respect for authority or even the for the people that she's dealing with too" Moving over towards his table. Mana took out a little bottle, that one would normally use to collect specimens. With her eyes keenly set on his table, she pulled out what seemed like tweezers too. "I'm not entirely sure what she's trying to pull, but I would cal this an act of violence towards the Hokage. And that in itself is just...unforgivable". Mana was there te whole time watching what was taking place in the office. And like Jin not once did she take her eyes off of Daniwa.

"I was wondering that she placed on my table. A strand of hair is it?". From the data books that they had they new of Daniwa's ability to use her freakish hair for different purposes. Locking away the hair in the tiny bottle, Mana looked at Jin and awaited his orders. "Mana I want you to take my summon and pay a visit to her little pet. Bottom line is I want it destroyed with immediate effect". Although his actions may seem harsh, it was one of those things that was needed. This was everyone would know who was in charge and who wasn't. To make it even better, its not like Jin even cared about who would agree with his actions too. Getting up from his seat he called another name again.

"Ryuu come here". He said as another member of his black Ops team appeared before him almost instantly. "I'm sure you've heard was at the Valley of the end. I want you to go there along with a few others and check the place out. We cannot afford to let this go unchecked he said". As Ryuu bowed and stood in the corner of the Hokage's office. Now stepping out onto his roof top, Jin bit his thumb and wiped the blood across his palm. "Kuchiyose no jutsu~ come forth Ryudenkou". He said as a large dragon soon appeared floating above them. The dragon was dark with red markings on it and it was of a eastern type too. "Ryudenkou. Mana will explain your purpose for being here. So go with her and do my bidding". Jin instructed as Mana hopped aboard the dragon that was now heading for Daniwa's pet.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Yoshiko waited for Daniwa to finish talking to the Hokage. When heard Daniwa yelling he began to tense knowing that she was making a big mistake. I hop she knows what she's doing.. Yoshiko thought, worried for her. Yoshiko wanted to know what was going n in there, he wanted to eavesdrop on them. Yoshiko began to walk towards the door but before he could lean his head against it, it opened. So he wouldn't get caught trying to eavesdrop he quickly back up and looked around like nothing happened.

Yoshiko looked to see who left the office, it was Daniwa. She was storming down the hallways of the mansion. Yoshiko turned towards his Byakkonen "What was that all about?" He asked. Byakkonen shook his head and said "I don't know...Maybe something happened.." Yoshiko wanted to run after Daniwa and ask what happened but he still had to talk to the Hokage. He didnt know what to do so he asked Byakkonen what to do. "I know you want to talk to your old friend but...The village comes first remember." Byakkonen responded. Yoshiko just nodded his head in response.

Yoshiko waited for a couple of minutes to go back to the Hokage's office. He wanted to give the man time to cool down. Looking out of one of the windows in the hallway Yoshiko sighed and then made his way back to the office. "Lets just hope he still isn't steamed.." Yoshiko said quietly to Byakkonen. As Yoshiko entered the office he quickly bowed and said "Good-evening Lord Hoka..." Yoshiko cut off his words when he looked up and saw that the Hokage wasn't in his office. "Where the hell is he now!?!" Byakkonen growled. Yoshiko looked around the office and sighed. "I guess he left..." Yoshiko said disappointed. Yoshiko turned around and got ready to leave the office. "Wait master lets just wait untill he comes back" Byakkonen said. Yoshiko let out another sigh and turned around to face Byakkonen. "Fine..but he's got five minutes to get here..." Yoshiko crossed his arms and waited for the Hokage to come back.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Clearing his throat after listening to Yoshiko and his companion talk among themselves. Ryuu stepped forward with his Anbu mask shifted to the side. His hair was long and black with a Katana strapped across his back. But more important was his eyes that showed he is of the Hyuga clan. "The Hokage will be here shortly, he's just on the roof dealing with his business". Surprisngly Yoshiko nor his Tiger companion didn't pick up on Ryuu's presence. It was understandable since not many knew he was there until he would say something.

Stepping back in from off the roof after sending Mana on her way. Jin let out a sigh and then smiled. "Yoshiko I see you've met my friend here. Maybe I should use you both for the mission that I have in mind". Jin stated as if nothing happened in his office earlier at all. "Ryuu you will be working with Yoshiko this time round". Jin didn't even give Yoshiko a say in anything at all as always. "But before that" he then glanced over at Yoshiko. "Do you have something to report to me?". He asked while standing there.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:39 pm

When the Anbu came out of the corner Yoshiko jumped a little. Hmm...never seen him before Yoshiko thought. When the Anbu said to Yoshiko about the Hokage's whereabouts he loosened up. "Ok I guess I can wait for now, now that I know where he is." Byakkonen nugged Yoshiko as a way of telling him "I told you so" Yoshiko ignored him, he was really wondering what happened between the Hokage and Daniwa. He was worried so much that he was about to run out of the office and chase after her. What could have happened between them? Why is he on the roof? Is he watching her? Did she threaten him, and if she did...for what? Is that why this Anbu is here? Were only some of the questions that were going on inside his head. And of course they're going to be unanswered for a very long time.

As the Hokage entered Yoshiko and Byakkonen both bowed respectively. Just before Yoshiko was about to speak he was again involuntary put on a mission. He sighed. But before he could object the Hokage asked him about stuff he had to report. All this war shit is giving me a headache Yoshiko thought. "Well..." Yoshiko started, "On my last mission I learned about three shinobi's abilities." Yoshiko thought about the women called Rina that he fought. "Well, there were two shinobi going by the names of Rina and Ken, they were my main enemies. Rina and Ken have this strange ability to sniff out their enemies practically making sneak attacks impossible." Yoshiko took a breath and then continued "But thats not all...They can also change into any animal of any size. This is what really worried me because they can turn themselves into birds or flies and attack Konoha from the inside."

Yoshiko went on about the battle telling the Hokage about the fire jutsus that were used against him, how Rina managed to dodge one of his best jutsus with problems. But then Yoshiko remembered something. That Rina did get hit with one of his summons attack but when she did the wound just disappeared completely. "Lord Hokage there is something else. The woman shionobi, Rina, had this ability to heal her body very rapidly before or after an attack has hit her. She seems to be a well trained medic nin." Yoshiko said. Again Yoshiko went on about the fight telling the Hokage everything about it with great detail.

Then Yoshiko switched to talking about Zaraki's fight with Kardinal. "Also the man was fighting Zaraki was named Kardinal. Kardinal seemed to be the most powerful of the shinobi who were present. He was so powerful that the weather forcefully. He made it snow due to his ability to manipulate ice. He could use the ice to make a spear. Or he can make wings of ice so he can fight from a long distance. Zaraki was able to hold him off until...well...I don't know what happened after." Yoshiko looked at the floor. "I'm sorry I didn't get to help him...I was kind of busy fighting Rina...If I'd known that more Iwagakure shinobi had appeared I would have gone to fight with him immediately....Or at least taken him away from the battle..." Yoshiko looked up at the Hokage. "Im sorry Lord Hokage, that is why I want to redeem myself by going on another mission." Yoshiko said
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Minato was walking into the office enraged at what he had seen. He knew that Jin had something to do with it. he ran into Mana on the way and he rather bluntly punched in the stomach and shoved her into a wall. Kicking open Jin's door so hard one of the hinges actually broke, leaving the door hanging at a strange angle. Seizing Jin by the scruff of his neck. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? ORDERING ONE OF BITCHES TO SEAL DURASHI AWAY? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF KOKAGE BEHAVIOUR IS THAT? A SHINOBI LEAVES ON A DEADLY MISSION AND YOU JUST DECIDE TO SEAL HER PET AND FRIEND AWAY?". The only thing preventing him from hurting or even killing jin was his loyalty, but even so his free hand was drifting towards his bladem and shaking with rage.

Minato looked into Jin's eyes, his own filled with madness and hate.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 pm

"I see, well it doesn't matter now Yoshiko. Zaraki's death wasn't for nothing and as they say everything happens for a reason. I will compile a file with the information you've given me. I'm also awaiting some information from a couple of people too. In order to be as successful as possible we need to gather as much information as possible. In the end Iwagakure will wish this war never started. I intend to bring an end to it, but truth be told I've been a little lazy getting around doing that". Jin had a smile on his face to show that he wasn't even worrying about anything. But before he could say anything else it would seem he had another visitor.

Walking in behind Minato was Mana who was now enraged by Minato's actions. Obviously he didn't know who he was dealing with. Looking over towards his door, Jin wasn't even paying attention to Minato. Even though the man had grabbed him by the neck he didn't seem phased at all. Jin simply smiled at Mana and the woman immediately began to back off. She knew that something was up. Before Minato could even react, he would notice that Jin's now partially transformed hand was stuck in his thigh. Piercing through it like a hot knife on butter. Raising his other hand swiftly towards Minato's throat, Jin would lift him off the ground and slam him into the floor of his office with considerable force.

"Minato". Jin said in a calm and relaxed voice. "The next time you try something like this, I will kill you without hesitation. Don't for a second think your untouchable". Jin stated pulling his hand out that was stuck in Minato's thigh. Blood would drip from it, such a scene was meant as a warning for Minato. "Also about that Durashi plant, think of it as my way of sending a message. And the next time you refer to Mana as a bitch, I will kill you". One thing to note about Jin, was that none of his threats were empty at all. And one can be sure that he meant every word. "It seems your not the one wearing the trousers in your relationship with that woman of yours. Because if you were then she would know her place".

Releasing his grip on Minato he got up and flashed his hand. The blood that was on it, was reduced to a minimum amount. Stepping away from him, Jin looked over at Yoshiko. "Now then Yoshiko are you ready for your next mission?". He asked as if nothing ever happened. That didn't mean he didn't have an eye on Minato, just in case he wanted to be a little foolish.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Yoshiko was seemingly soothed by the Hokage's words but on the inside he was still blaming himself. Just as Yoshiko was about to speak again the door to the office was kicked in. Yoshiko reached for his sword and got ready to slash at the man that stormed in but when he saw that it was a leaf Anbu he took his hand off of his sword. "What the hell is his problem?" Yoshiko quietly asked Byakkonen. Byakkonen just shrugged, but when he saw the Anbu grab the Hokage's neck he growled. Yoshiko looked to see what he was growling at and as soon as he saw what the Anbu was doing he again got ready to draw his sword.

The Anbu who had the hokage by the neck was now yelling, saying that they sealed away...Durashi. Yoshiko searched for names n his head, he knew he heard it from somewhere but he just couldn't figure out who (Or what) the name belonged to. Yoshiko's widened as he remembered that Durashi was Daniwa's pet! THAT WHAT THE ANBU'S TALKING ABOUT! Yoshiko screamed inside of his head. But what would the hokage do that? Was it about the fight between him and Daniwa before? More questions went through Yoshiko's head and of course they were going to be unanswered.

Just when Yoshiko was about to break up the fight, he saw that the hokage had it all under control so he just backed off. Byakkonen on the other hand was about to pounce on the Anbu's back and bite his neck off. The hokage had blood dripping from his hand so Yoshiko thought that he had stuck the Anbu. He looked at the mans side and smirked when he saw a wound. That's what you get when you mess with the hokage... Yoshiko wanted to say to the Anbu. Byakkonen was still growling at the Anbu even the argument got resolved...sort-of. Yoshiko didn't tell Byakkonen to stop cause he wanted him to watch the Anbu incase he did anything stupid.

Yoshiko wanted to ask the hokage what the hell was going on but he didn't want to get on the mas bad side. He just saw what happened when two people got on his nerves. Yoshiko just sighed and just wanted to leave the office and its awkward silence. Yoshiko noticed that he still had his hand on his sword. Yoshiko and his sabre tooth tiger Byakkonen were still about to lunge at the Anbu. He sighed letting himself cool down. Byakkonen didn't drop his stance though so Yoshiko gave him a pat on his side to tell him it everything was ok. Byakkonen finally loosened up and grinned at Yoshiko that he was calm now.

Yoshiko let go of the handle of his sword and relaxed. Everything was under control so he didn't have to worry anymore. Or did he? he hokage asked him if he was ready to go on the mission and Yoshiko quickly nodded his head. "But...before I go..what is this mission about?" Yoshiko asked slightly confused. "I mean...you really didn't get into the specifics you just put me on the mission.." He added
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:54 am

Minato gasoed as Jin transformed hand pierced his thigh, his face twisted with pain and shock. He was about to counter this but, He began to gasp and wheeze as he lifted of his feet by Jin and then slammed into the floor. He coughed several times, one hand on his thigh, the blood dripping through his fingers, he took several deep breaths. In his right hand was a senbon in between his middle and index finger which he was going to use, not to kill Jin but to injure him or at least cause dicomfort. He stood up and glared at Jin for a minute, then dusted himself off, spuon on the spot and vanished. Appearing once more on the office roof. He lay there watching the sky and sometimes looking down at the village.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:57 pm

"Tch". Shrugging a little with a frown on his face as Minato got up and left the office. Jin looked over at Yoshiko and his companion. "The mission your being sent on requires you to check out the area within the Valley of the End. I want the area in and around it thoroughly checked. Also just in case you don't mind anything check the areas from all directions surrounding Konoha". Jin then sat down in his chair while wiping away the blood that was on his hand. Perhaps he should explain what exactly will they be checking for. Sighing a little he looked up at Yoshiko.

"Just recently the man that was just in this office" he said referring to Minato. "Came across a couple of Iwagakure ninja's at the Valley of the end. Even their Tsuchikage was there along for the ride. I'm not sure exactly why they decided to go there. But I won't take any chances. Common sense should tell us that they probably did something that would aid them in future battles against us. By now you should get the gist of what this mission is about". He said to the young man with another sigh. "Go there and checked for any clues or anything that shouldn't be there. If you come across anything, then dispose of it. If you can't handle it then report back here, but I would advice you to be careful too".

Glancing over towards Ryuu who was still in the office, Jin then directed his attention back to Yoshiko. "A couple of other Shinobis will be tagging along with you to make sure everything goes smoothly". Lifting his cup of sake again he took another sip. A sip of sake was needed at a time like this.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Yoshiko listened to the hokage's words with interest. So it looks like the shinobi from Iwagakure have finally decided to try to attack us... He thought. Yoshiko nodded his head and smirked when the Hokage stopped speaking. "Lord hokage since when am I not carful." Yoshiko said in a playful yet resective tone. "And besides i'll be there to get him out of trouble!" Byakkonen said. Yoshiko gave Byakkonen an icy glare, but then he smiled. "Well im ready to go when my teamates are...I just hope they dont take too long to get here." Yoshiko said.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:26 pm

"Good". Jin replied as he gave off a nod in Ryuu's direction. Suddenly the man stepped forward and smiled at the Hokage. Turning towards Yoshiko he introduced himself to him. "I'm Ryuu and waiting for your teammates won't be necessary since I'm the one that will accompany you on this mission" Ryuu is one of Jin's own personal guards that is also very skilled too. "If you don't mind I would like to get a move on soon. Hopefully we will discover something on our mission. That way we can deal with it now and not have it harm us at a later date". Ryuu seemed to make a lot of sense as he spoke. Nodding to the Hokage it was a sign that Ryuu was ready to leave on this mission with Yoshiko and his companion.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Yoshiko nodded his head as the Anbu introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you Ryuu." Yoshiko said. Well at least we can get this mission started. Yoshiko thought. Yoshiko glanced over at Byakkonen and gave him a slight nod to say he was ready. Then Yoshiko turned his head back over to the hokage and nodded respectively. "Well...im ready to go then. We'll return later lord hokage" Yoshiko said. Byakkonen exited the office and Yoshiko followed. In the halls they waited for the Ryuu to follow so they could go to the Valley of the end.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 pm

MInato entered the office with Chiru following closely behind him. Since she had let him speak first he would do so as quickly as possible to. He stood outside Jin's door taking a few deep breaths and swallowing several gallons of his own pride. He knocked twice and entered, He look at Jin for a few seconds and then decided to get on with it. "Jin...Hokage-Sama.....I....I apologise for my previous Behaviour...There was no excuse....I shouldnt have let my feelings for Daniwa complicate things". He was then on his knee's bowing to Jin, A sign of apology and respect. He kept his eyes on the floor slightly afriad of what Jin might do or say.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next