True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Meeting the new team - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting the new team

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the new team

Post by Sadoshi Rado Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Rado bursts in and look around it was my first day with these people.
"Hey....er um I'm Rado!" Rado says smiling and embarrased.
Rado felt nervous and pleased. He looked at the team they seemed weak, very weak to be exact. Rado took out his cross sacred shurikan and then attached it to his string cartage in is sleeve of his jacket he fired the shurikan he then forced chakra into the string and made the shurikan be caught in his other hand showing off his string talent. It was a bit pushy for starters but Rado wants to inpress.

Last edited by Sadoshi Rako on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:45 pm

OOC: Damnit Arashi Sad Why!!!!!!!!!!

AND TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I WAS NEVER GONNA EAT YOU GUYS!!! >:O

*Coughcough* so let me start off like:

Welcome to the team Sado ^_^

But as your sensei I have to correct some things....

First of all: Your post is too short...Actually...it's super short. Post should at least be 5 line minimum so you're gonna have to fix that.

Second of all: Speak in third person while you RP so that means instead of

"I burst in and look around it was my first day with these people."
You could be like...

Rado walked in the clearance of the forest, he was told to come here to meet up with his sensei. He noticed a group of people and began to walk towards them. "H..hi..sorry im late..." He said slightly embarrassed.

^ Something like that. So yeah please fix your post and again welcome to the team ^_^

Last edited by Seisoku Kedamono on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm

occ:yah Im not used to this but ok...fixed it up

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 pm

OOC - Hitsuji you jerk! I actually liked you! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!

Rako-san, welcome to the team. Don't mind CD-sensei, his teeth are for show. XP

And yes... I am conspicuously skipping the training, deal with it CD-san. ^^

~~~~

Himei watched their sensei as he showed her a jutsu. It was actually a pretty cool jutsu, with flowers and everything. Perhaps Doton wasn't such a bad element then? Mmh, she'd have to wait and see. Himei just couldn't get the image of her covered in dirt out of her head though, and for a moment she continued scuffing the ground with her toe somewhat churlishly.

Finally getting around to practicing a few hand seals, she was stopped by the entrance of their third teammate. He burst from the treeline and Himei was somewhat surprised. She hadn't thought that they would be getting a teammate this late after starting. Moving to introduce herself, Himei paused as the other boy grabbed a shuriken and attacked. She failed to react, mostly due to the fact that he then pulled his attack, catching the shuriken in his other hand.

Himei blinked. Looked at Rina-chan and then back at the boy and then she glanced at their sensei and back at the boy and then back at their sensei. "Uhm..."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue169/169Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Rina watched him closely but did not say a word. She had a feeling this was going to be a long long long day on her part with the fact she was nerves as heck. What if she made a fool of her self what is she messed up so bad they would laugh what if she cant do it what if she died what if she fainted what if she throw up what if she gets taken over. Rinas head was spinning but she did not let it show. To her and though’s of her clan showing weakness is a sign of discrase to the whole family. Rina took a deep breath and backed away from the group even more as she got ready to attempt her very first element jutsu.

Rina closed her eyes and did the necessary hand signs as she focused her chakra into her mouth. “Please let this work for my sake” RIna thought as she started to lose focus on her task. But than something happened she never expected. Nothing. Rina looked at the ground feeling as if she had let her self down but she was not planning on giving up that easily. If she could master this maybe her dad would be proud of her and maybe praise her.

As Rina stood there thinking of how she should approach this jutsu last time that curse of a keki genkie helped her but this time it seemed she had no intention in helping rina in the least it was like the thing hated her or was jut teaching Rina a lesson on how to stand on her own two feet. As RIna went threw the hand signs once more and focusing her chakra to her mouth she felt something different but as soon as she felt it was gone just like that.
Rina at this time starting to get a little frustrated with her self. Failing was one of the things she had never fancied doing but it seemed to happen a lot to her in the past day or so.

As Rina sat on the ground she made a hand sign and started to focus chakra into her mouth and nothing but that. In Rinas mind that seemed to be what she was having the most trouble with. Focus and that alone. As she there she felt her self slowly gaining more and more control over it but she was not sure if she was imagining it or if he control over it was really starting to build. The world around her was no more all she thought about was controlling it.

Rina finally decided it was time for her to try again but this time she had more confidence and thought she might be able to do it right this time. But deep deep down Rina new that it was not going to happen at least not yet that is. Once again went threw the hand signs once more and focusing her chakra to her mouth and keep telling her self she could do it. But once again there was no such success but than rina felt something trickle down her jaw. Placing her hand on it and than looking at it she saw it was a clear substance. It was water. Rina gave an almost smile but not exactly. She was getting closer and closer with every try. This lifter her spirit just a little.

Letting out a sigh of relief she turned into a squirrel and ran up the tree and turned into a human back when she got to a branch she liked. One RIna was up there she looked at every one who where all a pretty far distance away from her and she could not help but to like it that way. It was not that she did not like people she just needed a lot of space. As RIna stood up she started to go went threw the hand signs once more and focusing her chakra to her mouth. This time she keep on focusing it as she felt water starting to come but than when she shot it out nothing happened it just hit the ground it was like she never even fused chakra into it at all.

Rina let out a flustered sigh as she sat down and looked like she was about to die of embarrassment. After a few moments she had her self back together and stood back up her face holding no emotion what so ever. RIna decided to try again but this time there was no change in it what so ever. Rina was about to die she felt her mind going haywire.

As a few more moments passed RIna jumped to the ground and started to walk over to another tree tempted to slam her head into it but she held her self back from doing so she did not need another burse on her face. Starting to do the hand signs again she felt he rchakra getting to a boiling point but she did not stop she quickly shot out another thing of water and it hit the tree she was infront of exploding weakly but it exploded and that made her pretty happy but she new if she keep working on she would be able to make it more power full.

Rina did not pause for long she just started to fly into another string of hand signs and she got the same exact effect as last time but it was a little stronger. Rina flopped down into her butt and sighed again she was so close but she was really getting tiered of doing the hand signs even she had a temper when it came to doing stuff like this over and over again.

Rina Decided she was going to try on last time. Rina went threw the hand signs once more and focusing her chakra to her mouth and keep her mind on the task at hand. As she shot the water out something different happened it hit the tree and exploded it was almost perfect but it was good enough for Rina for now. Pulling her hair back in to a pony tail but keep her bangs covering her left side of her face she walked back over to where the others where.

As Rina approached she saw a new comer she did not say anything at first but she could tell just by his actions he was a show off and when there is a show off there is a jerk some times and she sure hoped this time it would be different. “hello Rado ,im Rina” she said in a calm and very quiet voice as she stood a good 5 feet from every one around her.

((occ: DD ARE YOU HAPPY NOW X3 it took me forever to type this lolz))
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/210Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: Shadow of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:13 am

Rado looked up at them he then said "Hi I'm not a show off if your thinking that I'm just wanting to inpress!". Rado then took out a kunai and rushed right into Himei and trying to cut her arm slightly he then went for Rina wanting a quick spar was easy for him it was just getting an opponent to react fast enough.Rado smirked again hoping she'll react but it seemed inpossible but he knew they need to react fast enough to survive. Rado waited for her to react but was sure he'd get in trouble for this.

Last edited by Sadoshi Rako on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 am

OOC: I have recieved a revelation just a few moment ago! Instead of acting as if Hisuji never existed he will be one of the genin getting captured for rthe new arc. So.. you can act as if I'm there practicing a jutsu or something. Meaning this is a four man team excluding DD.
(I might post here also...)
.:Arashi:.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:28 am

occ: ok also sensei iv fixed my post

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:45 am

Rina watched Rado very carefully as he went at Himei. Than with out warning he came at her. Not wanting to get shown up Rina turned into a hawk and shot straight up into the sky to avoid him. Than landed behind him and whispered “now that was not something I was expecting at all: she blinked a few times than turned back into a human.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/210Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:13 am

Rado spinned around as he watched you land he crashed his leg to your right shoulder trying to wound it but softly. Rado then done a few handseals and then looked like he was gonna summon something he took his time doing each handseal he then marked blood on his arm and he continued for Rina to react from his kick to her right shoulder.

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Seisoku meditated quietly waiting for his students to finish their training. He was so deep in concentration that he didn't even notice that Rina had already finished training. His concentration was lost when he smelled another person coming towards them. Seisoku opened his eyes and listened as the genin introduced himself. Wait...thats four...i've got a four man team!?! Seisoku thought. He was about to say hello to the genin when he saw that he was about to attack Himei, but then he moved to attacking Rina. Seisoku quickly stood up and creeped up behind Rado. Seisoku lifted up his arm made a fist with his hand and bonked Rado on the head. "What the hell kid!" Seisoku yelled angrily. He turned Rado around and looked him in the eyes, "You DO NOT just come here introduce yourself and start attacking your teammates without my permission! God if you're this hasty in a real battle then your gonna get yourself killed damnit!" he ranted.

OOC: Finally Rina... ^_^

....And Paks >_< *Grumblegrumble*

O_O YAY HITSUJI'S NOT LEAVING ^_^ This makes Sensei happy
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 pm

OOC - ...I HATE THE WORLD! Waaaa~ I posted but then I ended up clicked the big post button which brings you to that new page which is the longer post thing-y and now I have to rewrite! Gah! T.T

On an unrelated note, Hitsuji-san, we luffles you! ^^

~~~~

"Mou, Sensei. Don't brain the kid already, geeze..." Himei bemoaned her Sensei's actions, standing unmoving as Rado first fainted an attack at her and then Rina-chan before their Sensei whacked him in the head. Really though, the kid was lucky. At least he wasn't being chased by a large beastie. Wait, did this mean that he didn't even have to take a test? Man... That was so not fair.

Himei glanced over at Rina-chan, checking to make sure she was okay. Sometimes it seemed as if Rina-chan was fragile. Not physically, and not really personality wise, but sometimes there were hints of a fracture of some sort. And Himei was not about to allow that fracture to grow bigger. If she had to beat people away from the girl, then she'd do it. They were friends now, she decided. And 'sides, Rina-chan was the only other girl on this team, if they weren't going to be friends then the testosterone would kill Himei or something. Feeling overly protective of the girl, Himei moved in between Rina-chan and their new teammate in case he decided to attack again for some reason. It had been such a short while since their team had first met, but Himei was already feeling somewhat fond of their dysfunctional group. Somewhat...
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue169/169Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 am

Rado felt dizzy just then he looked and saw his sensei's face "It was a reaction test to me I was wanting to see if my teammates could react to my attacks, I never wanted to hurt them only test their reaction ability!" I say wondering why my sensei was mad at him just for testing reaction. Mabey he should just leave it's kinda weird for him if he is gonna get in trouble in training. He looked at Himei he then handed her something he knew would help get the team to normal it was a gold sword with a slightly edged handle with a note attached saying "Use it well". Rado went over to Rina and gave her a bag of ninja tools that were all nice and neat it had note aswell saying "Sorry for attacking you". He meant what he wrote to them hopig they'd forgive him.

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:40 pm

RIna jumped to the side to avoided his kick but it slid and hit her hand. She was not really thinking much of this but she did not feel like getting hit aging today. but than there sensei stepped in. “sensei its perfectly fine he did not mean any harm.” Said Rina her voice gentle and reassuring but still quiet. With out a sound she looked at Himei it seemed that she was feeling oddly protective of Rina and Rina did not know what to think about that. With out a sound she moved up next to Himei and gave a slight smile to show she was ok. As RIna was handed the gift she made sure she did not come close to touching him but she smiled slightly and said this time her voice a little more louder “thank you, and its perfectly fine that you decided to to that it did not bother me so no hard feelings.”
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 am

OOC - Rina-chan! NOEZ! You changed your avatar! TT.TT

Himei smiled kindly back at her teammate, before accepting the strange gift from her other teammate. "Uhm... Thank you?" she voiced hesitantly, staring at the sword in confusion. "Uh..." She trailed off, somewhat awkward already and unsure of what to do or say. This was just getting strange now. Himei glanced at their Sensei.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Seisoku took a deep breath and looked at his team. He was happy to have them, it may have not seemed like it to them but he was. Sure he was being an "all around bastard" but he had a reason. That's right...he does. The genin were unskilled in many areas of combat, to him, actually to anyone, right now at this level they are more of a burden then anything else. So the reason Seisoku is so hard on them is because he doesn't want to see them getting hurt, it's his job as their sensei to protect and teach them, so...when they are finally ready, they won't need him anymore. But until they all reached that point he will continue to be the way he is with them. Or maybe just a little bit less scary sensei like.

It took him a moment but he finally lifted his hand off of Rado's head. He smiled sweetly at his team. "Forgive me my students." he said bowing to show he was really sorry. He watched and smiled as Rado gave teammates gifts. "Umm...so yeah....introductions..." Seisoku came out with to break the silence "Im Kedamono Seisoku, your new sensei." he said.

OOC: Seee sensei can be nice ^_^
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 am

occ: lol it didn't seem like it

Rado walked away from sensei and looked at sensei. "Errr...well I'm the weakest one right now!" Rado finally said to break the rough silence going around them. Rado attached alot of string to his string launcher that is attached to his arm he then launched string to grab my dropped kunai that was on the ground near a tree, Rado applied chakra and the string was able to grab the kunai and bring it back, Rado puts the kunai away and waited for something to happen.

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Rina slightly snickered as she looked at there sensei. There was something about him deep down Rina found quit amusing but not in the haha way. As she stood there she did not say anything un till he other team mate spoke up. “don’t worry you aren’t weak. If you where weak I would not have gotten my hand kicked and not to mention your reflexes are quit keen I will not say sharp but there ok for being young and all. As time progresses I believe you all will grow stronger.” Siad RIna her voice nearly a whisper.
Quietly Rina turned into a cat and jumped into a tree to weight for someone to tell he rto do smething.

Occ:DD dont be a fibber X3 lolz
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 am

Rado laughed in a whisper at Rina. "Little...girl of dumbness hahah,". Rado transformed into a tree and waited for something to happen. It was very nice but strange everyone was tensed up a bit by my appearance very late. Rado closed his eyes and thought about the dream he was living, a secret string spirt in a body with open doors. Rado wondered the adventures of his dream in his head waiting.

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sat May 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Seisoku at the sky, the sun was going down so that meant it was getting late. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to test Rado at the moment because he was afraid of losing control again, but that wouldn't be fair to his other students. He sighed and decided to just let his students go home. Ill figure out to do with Rado tommorow... He thought.

He looked behind him for his summon Byakkonen but he was missing He must've gone back home.. Seisoku thought Guess it looks like im walking back..oh well.. Seisoku glanced back at his students "Well it's getting late guys...rest up and be prepared for tomorrow. We'll meet up here again...and don't be late." He motioned towards Rado who used the transformation jutsu to turn him into a tree "Rado...I will give you a test tomorrow, and I will give you a jutsu to learn after we figure out your element." He began to turn "Oh! And Rina...good job in learning the jutsu..." He said. Seisoku used his clans beast transformation ability to turn into the first beast. In this form getting home will be easy. He began to grow and his body began to get mis-shapen, he grew claws and fur and his teeth grew sharper...he looked like a werewolf. Hitsuji, Rina, and Himei have already seen him in this form but this should be a shock to Rado. "See you tomorrow my students." He said as he ran off.

Spoiler:
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Sun May 03, 2009 1:39 am

Rado turned to normal surpised by their sensei transform into this beast. "Ok....!" He whispered. Rado ran off into the distence thinking Sensei strange.... He turned around and then made a clone while waiting he sat down on a tree in its warm leaves. He climbed up the tree sitting in the leaves and branches his clone brought a blanket. Rado grabbed the blanket putting it on top of him he fell asleep while his clone poofed away.

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 am

Rina watched her team mate very closely and her eyes narrowed as Tamashii spoke to Rina“ RIna I do believe we are going to need to keep a close eye on this one. There is something about him but the question for now is what is it we don’t trust.” Rina replied with a blunt “yes Tamashii I agree.” As Rina heard they where dismissed she got down and started to walk away if she was lucky she might be able to get in the house with out her mom or dad knowing.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Sat May 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Everything that happened up to this point had greatly annoyed the genin. He found the whole bell test to be pointless, a great waste of time. His expression remained neutral, his outward appearence seeming that this whole experience hadn't affected him at all. This was false of course, not that anyone would know but Hitsuji was quite aggrivated. "This was stupid." He spoke aloud as he began to leave the training grounds, Seisoku had already dismissed them and he had no reason to stay in the training grounds anymore. He walked leaving the remaining members of his team behind.

OOC: Yeah I know it's short and it sucks dont JUDGE MEH!!!
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Meeting the new team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Meeting the new team - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3