True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Team 8 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Team 8 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Team 8 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Team 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Team 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Team 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Team 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Team 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Team 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Team 8

4 posters

Go down

Team 8 Empty Team 8

Post by Paksennarion Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Paks flicked her long purple hair off her shoulder, stalking quietly to the designated training area. Her footsteps were quiet and precise as she easily picked her way towards one of the more familiar fields. She still wasn't sure what she thought about this whole "Genin Team" situation. But there was not much she could do about it, albeit fail the three that were sent her way and make them go back to the Academy. She had a feeling that no one would believe her, even if the three Genin were a bunch of imbeciles, if she did so.

Still, gossip had never mattered to Paks before. If they were that bad, she would fail them. There was no chance for error here, and she was not about to throw a bunch of Gaki onto the killing field with a clear conscious.

Holding back a sigh with the ease of long practice, Paks came to a stop in a deserted clearing. She was early. Good. Leaning against a tall tree behind her, Paks' fingers flashed through a set of seals as she turned herself invisible.

She would wait, and see just what these Genin were like. Seeing as she had not been given files or any information on her new team, she needed to gather that information herself. There was no sense on wasting the opportunity to observe them before they tried adapt to her personage, and Paks liked to have concise and clear knowledge of someone's personality before working with them.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team 8 Left_bar_bleue169/169Team 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
Team 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40Team 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Empty Re: Team 8

Post by Remy LeBeau Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Awoken by a loud alarm going off in his ear, Light rose from his bed, resembling a zombie rising from the grave. Letting out a yawn, which to anyone around would sound like a whale dying, lead to him stretching his arms and legs. " Hrm... Why so.. Oh yeah! Genin Team meeting today... What to wear? " Light stretched a bit more, while finally forcing his legs to start their normal routine.

Walking towards his closet, he opened it gently. Everything was perfectly organized, which was what Light was. Light was what a lot of people would call "Type A", or more commonly, a neat freak. Everything had to be organized, or perfect in his closet, but only the closet. For some reason, everything else was a mess around him. Reaching into the closet, he pulled out a deep-blue colored pair of ninja-shorts, which had at least twenty pockets, each for something different. Next he pulled out his black vest, which matched up with the pants perfectly. Looking around in his closet, he finally picked out a tan-colored shirt.

After getting his garmets ready, Light grabbed his final accessory, which was his favorite. Pulling one of the many containers off the back wall in his closet, he slipped it through a loop in the pants, which allowed for it to be easily accessed. Walking out the door, he locked up his room, and headed towards the place he was suppose to meet the rest of the team. Placing the hood up on the back of the vest, he didn't want anyone to notice him as he passed through the streets.

Arriving at the place he was suppose to be, he sat immediatly in the middle of the field, and started meditating. He'd been careful to make sure it was impossible for anyone to know who he was unless they approached him. I wander what Genin Paks got stuck with... I hope they can make it through her tests. If not they're probably going to go straight back to the Academy. A small shudder come from Light, imaging them being sent back to the Academy after failing her test. Actually I take that thought back... I bet they wouldn't want to be ninja afterwards if they fail the test she has instore for them.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Natsumi wondered around the small apartment where she lived. The sun was filtering in through the small window that was above the kitchen sink. Natsumi went and sat down at the kitchen table with a glass of water and a book. She looked over to the left where her calendar hung on the wall. The day had been circled a few times with a blue marker. "Today's the day," She wispered to herself. "I get to meet my new sensei. I wonder what they will be like." She sat there stareing off into space for a while and drank her cup of water.

Natsumi suddenly snapped out of her daydream and looked at the clock. She was supposed to be at the clearing soon. Natsumi quickly changed into her normal green t-shirt and brown skirt with shorts. She ran out of the house and down the street. She was soon at the forest, but didn't stop to admire the trees. Natsumi was rushed and didn't want to be late.

Soon she came to a clearing where a boy sat meditateing. Natsumi slowed down to a walk and advanced towards him. He looked a little familiar. "Um..excuse me." She asked a little timidly, not wanting to disturb him. "Are you on my team? What's your name anyways?" Her voice got stronger and more sure as she talked.
Ashley
Ashley
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Team 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Team 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Flicking his head up a bit, he noticed the person standing infront of him. Knowing immediatly that she was his age, a soft smile come to his face, however, he knew she couldn't see his face from the way he was sitting. " Oh me? Oh I'm no one, but yes.. I'm most certain we are on the same team. " Light spoke, hoping that this person would've been the only one able to hear him.

Looking up into the sky, he smiled at how nice the day was. " Who are you? " He spoke gently, not wanting to make an enemy out of a teammate. Looking towards her, he pulled the hood down to reveal his face finally, being at ease.

((sorry I'm so late on posting, and sorry it's short))
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Natsumi watched the boy carefully. He seemed to be listening to what she had said. She listened to what he had to say and noticed stuff. "Hm...So he is on my team." Natsumi thought. "But he didn't say his name, interesting." "That's good, maybe we'll be able to be friends," She suggested quietly, her voice just above a wisper.

She saw him look upward and ask who she was. "I'm Natsumi. There isn't much to me, i'm kinda just an ordinary person. And who are you," Natsumi sat beside the boy and looked at him. He was pulling his hood down to show his face. Natsumi smiled at the boy. " So you're around my age?" She inquired.
Ashley
Ashley
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Looking towards her. " Everyone has much to tell. " Light spoke, smiling. " and I don't believe in just ordinary people.. Everyone has something extrodinary inside them, it's just that don't choose to let it show, that's what makes them ordinary. " Looking into the sky again, he smiled. " It's a lovely day, don'tcha think? "

" My name is Light, however, it's spelled like Moon in kanji. " Holding out a peice of paper, it had his name spelt, which sure enough was spelt like Moon would be. " Well that depends on your age, as I'm eleven. " Looking around, he got a weird feeling about something. " Wander where our other teammate, and sensei are... You don't think their in trouble do you? I hope we don't get one of those sensei's that are lazy, and take forever to get to training. "
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Natsumi let the words sink in. "Yeah, I guess that's true," She said. "I just don't think there is anything special about me that separates me from anyone else. And yes, it is a lovely day." The boy told Natsumi that his name was light. Her mouth hung open and she quickly said, "That's a wonderful name. I like it." She smiled at him, and looked out the paper he had just pulled out. Natsumi nodded as he explained his name. "wow, you're really young. I'm a little older actually" She had brought her voice back down to a wisper, she was getting the feeling she shouldn't be talking that loudly. "I don't know, maybe they forgot or maybe they are running late. And yeah i know, I can't wait to start training. I wonder what our teamate and sensei are like." Natsumi started to look around the clearing, trying to see if anyone was comeing.
Ashley
Ashley
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm

Paks watched calmly as the first student arrived, his attire made it readily apparent who exactly that was, although as usual she couldn't help her instinctive reaction. Her breath caught in her throat as she slipped forward a step. Dustin...

But no, Dustin was gone. He was free, and this was Light-san. Light-san, Dustin's little brother. Her little brother. Each time this happened, she had to admonish herself. And each time, it still hurt. It was as if her brain never fully accepted what had happened. Sometimes... Paks really hated her brain.

She shifted slightly to move downwind, the action bringing her thoughts back to focus. This was neither here nor there, and thinking of the past was an indulgence she had no time for. Then the second student arrived, and Paks could throw her thoughts into observing the girl. Noting minuet things that would perhaps be telling of her personality and what Paks should expect.

They seemed cordial enough, and Paks had enough experience with teams to be glad that their was no prior enmity. It appeared as if they hadn't even met in Academy, which was a blessing in part. There wouldn't be any outside variables to their teamwork this way. Hopefully the last member of the team was the same.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm

" So what do you think you'll specialize in? " Light asked in a curious tone, also changing the subject. " I hope our team's well rounded.. I already have pretty decent skill in Ninjutsu, and I'm hoping to use some Medical and Fuuinjutsu as well... especially Fuuinjutsu, since their virtually is no limit to what you can do with it... " Light felt like he was about to babble on, until he forced his mouth shut. " Sorry.. I ramble on sometimes. "

Hrm.. I bet Neechan's team is already training... I know how she hates to idol around and wait on people. Hrm, I wander where our third teammate is... If he or she isn't here soon, I bet sensei will be mad, that is if our sensei even shows up! Light pondered on these thoughts, waiting for Natsumi to answer his questions.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 pm

"Oh, I'm not sure yet. Maybe ninjustu." She replied. "And yeah, that would be nicem if we were like that." Light went on to talk about his skills. Natsumi's eyes widenend in amazement and she said, "Wow, that's really cool. I think you'd probable do well with any of thoes." She smiled when he appologized for rambleing. "It's ok, I like listeing to people. It's what I do best. That and observe. But continue with what at you were saying. It was pretty intersting."
Ashley
Ashley
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Paks tilted her head back, just enough to glance at the sun and check its position. They had been waiting long enough, either this team did not have a third member or the third member wasn't going to show up anytime soon. She had waited as long as possible, but she would not sacrifice the rest of the teams well being for one members feelings.

Looking back at the two gaki, Paks questioned again why she was there. What in the seven hells could the Hokage be thinking about to even consider assigning her a Genin Team. She couldn't even treat her ANBU team with anything resembling kindness, and at least they were competent shinobi. How did anyone expect her to work with a group of children and not scar them for life? She was not nurturing, she didn't know the first thing about teaching, or handling children. She couldn't treat them like she would anyone else, but what else was she going to do?

Paks ran a hand through her hair, allowing the one sign of discomfort only because she was currently hidden from sight. There was a simple answer to this. Simple, and yet Paks knew it would burn on the way down. Knew and dreaded it even as she forced herself to accept the fact that it was needed.

This was a mission. A long term, foolhardy and surely suicidal mission, but Paks had been on plenty of those before. Sometimes missions required one to do unsavory things, to pull up fronts to get things done. Paks was good at that. Acting came to her naturally, and Paks took advantage of that innate skill. She was pretty sure that all of the layers of her personality would put even an onion to shame. It would be simple enough to construct yet another layer. One to protect those little gaki from her self. She had already done such a thing with Light on a smaller extent. She could do that. She could.

Paks brought her hands together, canceling the Ninjutsu. Her body slowly appeared as the chakra wore off. She waited, watching the Genin to see how their instincts and situational awareness fared.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Light had been paying attention to his surroundings, yet still no one seemed to be coming. Lazy sensei's seem like their going to be the worst. Glancing around once more, he still took note of nothing out of the ordinary.

" Well... I wanna hear what kind of skills you have. " Light spoke, then giving one more glance around, noticed a figure suddenly starting to appear, before he quickly turned back around. How did that happen!? I was completely on guard, and it was as if someone just teleported here.. How did I note notice someone here with us? Am I really that bad of a ninja... Maybe I should just quit now.... Light's thoughts started to show on his face.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakashi Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Rakashi waited patiently for a fish to jump out of the lake. Once it did, he quickly threw his Kunai at the fish. The Kunai went through the fish, flew over to a tree with the fish still on it, and trapped the fish on the tree. Rakashi then crossed the lake and went to retrieve his breakfast. After cooking it and eating it, Rakashi went back to his tree house. " Well, it looks like I have to go meet my team," he said, looking at the calender and putting his headband on. " Hopefully, they won't think I'm a freak when they see me with Wolf." He then put his puppet bag with his puppet wolf in it on his back and climbed out the tree house.

On his way to where his team was meeting, Rakashi ran into a some Academy Students who were getting beat up by Genins. " Hey!" Rakashi shouted, " Why don't you pick on someone your own level?" The Genins laughed, and started running towards Rakashi. Once the were near him, Rakashi quickly took out his puppet, and started shooting needles at the Genin. The Genin were hit by the needles, but weren't killed. Just stunned and injured. " Great. Messing with these fools made me late." After getting a whole bunch a thank yous, Rakashi put Wolf back into his bag and continued to the meeting place, this time he took off running. Once he got there, Rakashi saw that people were already there. " Sorry I'm late. Some Genins were beating up on Academy Students. Had to save them. It was a big mess." Rakashi said between pants. " Anyway, I'm Rakashi."

Rakashi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Paks stepped forward, leaving the sheltered embrace of the trees. Making her way over to the now fully represented team Paks stopped behind Light. She took a moment to take in the last Genin's appearance, before lightly smiling down at them.

"Domo. Now that you are all here, shall we start? I am called Paks," she dipped into a slight bow before straightening.

Eying the three kids, Paks mused that things could look worse. Rakashi appeared to be a puppet user, and rather rectitudinous if he would protect a group of kids thus being late to something as important as this. The fact that he didn't appear injured pointed that he could handle other Genin easily, or something of that nature.

The girl, while appearing rather tentative at times seemed an interesting prospect. She appeared to be easy going, and effacing. The fact that she was skilled at observing would be useful, even if that was a self-proclamation.

Light... Was Light. There hadn't really be a surprise their. The fact that he was on her team would be delicate though. Hopefully nothing bad would come of this, and on a good note it would allow her to watch out for him more easily. The life of a Genin was not all that safe, she would rather he was with her than some of her esteemed peers.

"I happen to know all of your names, but for the benefit of Rakashi-kun, would Light-san be so kind as to introduce himself and his teammate?" She spoke quietly, soft enough that her voice could easily be overlooked.

OOC - Hey, Ashley-chan isn't gonna be on for like a week. So you get stuck introducing her Niichan. XP
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:01 pm

" That's pretty cool Rakashi.. " Light spoke, before Paks decided to show herself fully. Light had a look of disbelief on his face. Why we're not already training is beyond me.. And I wander who's idea this was? Light shook the mental cobwebs, and turned to Rakashi.

" Even though I only know a little bit about her, her name is Natsumi. " Light spoke in a slow-toned voice, keeping himself incheck, not wanting to start babbling everything he knew about her out to Rakashi. That'd be just impolite, and if she wanted to tell him, she would.

" My name is Light, however it's spelt like moon in kanji. " A gentle bow was done by Light, before looking back up. " Before we start... I wish to spar with Rakashi... If that is alright... Paksennarion-sensei. " Light smirked, knowing everytime he addressed her as Paksennarion, it would typically mean it was serious for him.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakashi Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 pm

" Nice to meet both of you," Rakashi said. For a kid who lived alone for all his life, he really is pretty polite. As soon as Rakashi heard Light ask their Sensai about a spar between him and Rakashi, Rakashi gained more energy than he had before and he perked up a lot and started getting excited. Hmmmm, a chance to show all them my skills. Maybe this day isn't going to turn out as bad as I thought it would be. Hopefully, I won't have to use Wolf for this battle. And if I do, hopefully Wolf can handle this Light kid. I know nothing about him, you I don't know how strong he is.

After thinking for awhile, Rakashi came back to reality and responded to the spar offer. " I won't mind a little spar. It'll help me clear my mind a little, since right now my head is racing with all these crazy thoughts and junk." Rakashi then turned to his new Sensai. " So, can we spar a little Sensai Paks?" Rakashi asked as kindly as he could.

Rakashi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 am

Her full name? Paks valiantly fought off the urge to groan. He knew that she hated be called that... Ugh. Tempted to say no, merely for the fun of it, Paks forced herself to nod, "Sure, but it will be a light spar do you understand? I'll step in if either of you take it too far," here she looked pointedly at Light.

Stepping away from the two of them, she gestured Natsumi over to her. "Here, we've got the boring job. Watch and tell me if you see anything interesting Natsumi-chan."

Turning to the two boys Paks waved a hand, "Start whenever you'd like."

OOC - ...T.T Well that post didn't flow at all. Sorry.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

As soon as Paks had waved her hand, Light's right hand was on the top of the container for his clay. Ripping the top off, he tossed it aside. " This should be interesting... " Light spoke calmly, before condensing a bit of chakra into his legs and forced himself into the small forest beside the training ground.

Hiding behind a tree, Light pulled out a decent sized glob of clay and allowed his palm-mouths start eating. Once finished, Light smirked, focusing chakra into his palm, allowing five clay spiders to scurry out of it. Looking at them, he pointed to different spots, sending the spiders along. This would allow him to set up a perimeter. Next he grabbed out a bit more of the clay and allowed the mouths to form him two clay "eyes." These eyes sortof floated over to two of his clay spiders and implanted themselves into them.

Now having a full-scale view of the battle field, Light set back, and attempted to drop his chakra completely, waiting for the perfect time to attack.

((50 - 9 = 41 CP Remaining))
Spoiler:
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakashi Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Rakashi just stood there, whistling a tune and wobbling back ande forth on his heel and toes, waiting for Dustin to attack. A after a short while, he finally saw Dustin run into some nearby woods. " Guess he's waiting for me a attack, or the perfect time to attack. Well, seeing as I have some time," After whispering that to himself, Rakashi started taking Wolf out of his bag. Then, he formed some hand seals. Chakra threads came from his finger tips and connected to Wolf, allowing Rakashi to control him.

50-4=46
Spoiler:

Rakashi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Hrm.. doesn't look like he's gonna attack any time soon... Maybe this will be one of those psych-out matches. Light smirked and pandered what to do, with his eyes closed. Opening them, he sent one of the clay spiders into a tree, causing a loud brustling noise. Let's see if he'll take the bait. Light thought to himself, prepairing to attack is the bait was pounced apon.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am

"Hm...Paks-sensei," Natsumi said, looking over at her teacher. "Well, Light seems to have good use of his chakra and the other boy...Rakashi...was it? He seems like he could be very good at useing Puppets. I know it's kind of obvious, but there isn't much to tell yet. Rakashi also seems like the type of person that plays kind of offensively, not to the point where he will go all out and immediately start things off and rush in head on, but is kind of smart about it. Light seems like he's more of a person who will try to find the opponents weakness. I don't know I could be wrong." Natsumi turned her eyes back to the spar and wondered what would happen.

((OOC- I'm sorry it sucks >.<))
Ashley
Ashley
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakashi Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 pm

While waiting a little longer, Rakashi heard a slight brustling in a nearby tree. That could be him. I could be wrong, though. There's only one way to find out. Rakashi reached into his pouch and took out a Kunai Knife. He then threw it at the place where he heard the noise. He then quickly got back into his Puppet Master stance in case there was a sneak attack. He developed this stance while training in the wild with Wolf. He learned that he had better control of Wolf while in this stance.

Rakashi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Hearing the whizzing noise of the kunai go through the air, into the leaves, Light smirked. Now it's time for a bit of acting. Light suddenly jumped up and landed on the ground, making a thudding noise. " Ah! " Light screamed, as if the kunai had actually hit him. Quickly ascending back to his feet, he started to run deeper into the forest, making his footsteps loud, so they could be heard. Let's see if he'll take the bait this time.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakashi Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:44 pm

So he wants to play follow the leader. Alright, I'll play along with him for awhile, Rakashi thought to himself. Rakashi put Wolf back into it's back with the chakra threads still connected to it. And so he then wouldn't cause that much noise, Rakashi jumped over the bushes and ran along with Light through the woods. He hid himself in the tall bushes and tree trunks so that Light didn't see him coming. When he stops and least expects it, I'll come behind him and use one of Genjutsu techiques, then switch to Taijutsu. Rakashi thought, thinking out his plan.

Rakashi
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Paks smiled down at the girl next to her. The fact that she was an inch or so taller then her made Paks like her already. It was a few precious people whom Paks was taller than, and she cherished the fact. Natsumi had certainly gone farther than Paks had assumed she would, analyzing her teammates. It was interesting to note that she was spot on with her notes on Light, Paks didn't know enough about Rakashi yet, so only time would tell if the girl was correct there too.

She could learn to like this girl, Paks decided. "Good job Natsumi-chan," she complimented, before eying her two other Genin who had run off into the woods. Sighing somewhat theatrically, Paks formed a few seals and created a Bunshin. "Now, they've been at it long enough, don't you think?" Without waiting for a response Paks and her clone started off towards the woods, "I'll go collect them."

Once she had stepped into the shelter of the trees Paks began to scan the area calmly. She flicked her hand out, sending the clone off to get Light before creeping up behind Rakashi. Stalking forward until she was barely a foot away, Paks purposefully stepped on a dry twig. The twig snapped under her foot, rather loudly too.

OOC - Niichan, I'mma just say that the clone is doing stuff with you, 'kay? That was when you come back you can just join the topic again or something. I dunno, we'll work it out when you're back.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down