True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Team Kishin Meeting

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Kishin Meeting

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm

After enjoying the sun Asura began to hear a melody coming from the distance. He had heard this sound before but with a different tune, he then knew it could only be his demonic eye genin Izanagi. He then as he saw him coming towards the training grounds in the distance. A smile came to Asura face as he saw that Izanagi was the first to arrive. "hmm not too bad he's on time i hope i don't have to wait on ther others" said Asura as he was thinking to himself. He then heard as Izanagi greeted him and asked what they were going to be doing today.

At the same time a message bird started to hover over the area where both Asura and Izanagi was standing. Asura the put out his hands as the bird landed on it, on its leg was a special small scroll. Asura the took it from the bird and place it on the ground. "a message from the kage himself i wonder what its about"said Asura as he then opened it and read it carefully.

"ahhh what the... a baboon are you serious, well it cant be asked i guess i'll have to accept it. Anyways Izanagi it looks like we have a change of plans for today. I'll inform you on whats going on once the rest of our team arrives"said Asura as he folded up the scroll and began to rub his chin.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Aina walked through the trees with Itzal jumping around in front of her. She smiled as she watched the black wolf chasing random bugs ahead and then make his way back to her before doing it again. Satisfied with playing around, Itzal came back to Aina and howled quietly. Ainan smiled, knowing what he was asking for.

She cleared her throat and looked around. Not seeing or hearing anyone she started to sing in a soft, hauntingly beautiful voice.

"'If only if only,' the wood pecker sighs, 'the bark on the trees was as soft as
the sky' As the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely, he cries to the moon, 'If only if only.'

Chasing the sky, a beautiful wife. You'll make mistakes and it's my back that breaks. And forever my past steals my life. To submission I'm beat, but there's hope beneath these feet. Blisters and blood, and the sun makes you blind. Don’t let it eat, till it can’t help but be kind. Cause you know what’s important. With your back to the wall, you can break metal chains and you’re friends don’t let you fall.

If only if only,' the wood pecker sighs, 'the bark on the trees was as soft as
the sky' As the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely, he cries to the moon, 'If only if only.'"

As Aina sang, she seemed to be off in her own little world, completely absorbed into the song. Itzal gave a lonely, sad howl to the sky whenever she sang, "he cries to the moon, 'If only, if only.'" When she finished, she looked around and noticed that they were close to the training ground. Moving quietly once again, the two finished their walk. She stopped beneath a tree and watched Asura and Izanagi, but didn't say anything.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Demizo was walking to the Training Area, he was kind of late but it wasn't his fault both his father and uncle asked him to wait. They gave him two interesting weapons. A special sword in a purple snake skin sheathe and a pair of trench knives which he had in his hip pouch.

Demizo was wearing a black kimono that sleeves past Demizo's hand hiding them and he wore a long red sash around his waist like a belt. Demizo had his Hoikyousha Shield on his right bicep and his headband on his left. He had a large sword on his back in a purple sheathe.

Demizo walked and looked at Aina and waved with a smile. He then turned to his sensei and Izanagi "Hey Izanagi. Sorry I'm late Sensei my father and uncle held me back a little. So what are we doing today?" asked Demizo.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 pm

As the day went on Asura could feel the presence of two person in the area. He then notice that it was Aina and her K-9, a few minutes after he saw as Demizo arrived on the scene. "its no problem my young one you were only just 5 minutes late. Hey Aina you might want to join us i have something important to tell you all" said Asura as he pulled out the scroll and started to read it.

"well the Tsuchikage gave me our very first mission, listen carefully as i'm going to say it once. Several villagers have complained about a creature (Most likely a Baboon) screeching at night. We have had 4 sightings of the creature on the roof tops and it was confirmed that it was a black Baboon. We are sending you to investigate. Ask around and begin searching for the Baboon, if you find it try to capture it. It will be relocated to the forest in Baboon Mountain where the creature is moste likely to have come from.
Our mission is to capture it killing it is not an option and it will be a failure." said Asura as he rolled up the scroll and folded his arms. He then smiled as he looked at his genins.

"well is there any question, if not meet me at the village gates. Get you're gears ready, and bring alot of water plus food. Also special rope nets and specila wires to help sub-due the animal." said Asura as he rubbed his chin and looked at his team to see if they were excited about their first mission.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Awaiting a reply from his Sensei Izanagi's eyes soon found their way onto the messenger bird that hovered above them. Watching as the little birdie wrapped it's talons around Asuras hand and steadied itself, Izanagi was listening out for whatever news the bird had delivered to him. It was a message from the Tsuchikage so it must be important right? But it wasn't so at all and Izanagi could tell that much by his Sensei's reaction which caused him to chuckle a little bit. He was pretty sure he heard something about a baboon and that's something you didn't hear everyday too.

Giving a nod to his Sensei Izanagi relaxed a little bit while waiting for the others to arrive on the scene. Tilting his head off to the side while noticing Aina and Itzal Izanagi gave a little nod towards the two as Demizi too was on his way there. "Yo" Izanagi replied to Demizo still standing around patiently waiting for Asura sensei to get on with things. Finally he decided to get things going and interestingly enough Izanagi was starting to pick up on his sensei's speech patterns.

It would seem he likes using the phrase "young one". This could prove to be valuable information for a later date. However Izanagi will keep observing his teammates until the time is right. Dropping his shoulders and his jaw in awe of what Asura sensei explained about the mission. It left Izanagi wondering if this was some form of a joke. Straightening his posture he sighed and smiled a fake smile. "I guess I can't complain eh? A mission is a mission now matter how low it seems". Turning around Izanagi waved at his teammates and started walking away.

"We will meet soon at the Village gates then so see ya later"
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Aina nodded to Izanagi and waved back to Demizo, Itzal giving a bark of greeting to both of them. She moved closer as Asura started reading, standing by Demizo. She was amused by Izanagi's reaction, but kept her face blank. Hearing his comment though, one of her eyebrows raised.

"Low? Baboons are vicious when they want to be," she muttered. "Hm, I wonder if it's injured, or maybe it's desperate for food. That's really seems like the only two reasons it would actually be in the village. Unless it's a young one and has lost it's way." She looked thoughtful for a moment before she smirked. "This is going to be fun." She turned and walked off into the trees, waving over her shoulder to her team and whistling for Itzal to follow her.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Team Kishin Meeting - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Demizo sighed "Baboon..." said Demizo shaking his head "Alright, I'll meet you guys at the gate as soon as possible. Bye" said Demizo before he Ran back through the path he came. Demizo thought to him self for a moment 'My first mission, thought this day would never come.' Demizo quickly disappeared.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4