True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Team Kishin Meeting EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Team Kishin Meeting EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Team Kishin Meeting EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Team Kishin Meeting

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Team Kishin Meeting Empty Team Kishin Meeting

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 pm

A long yawn came from his mouth as he just got the information about who was joining his team. He wasn't too sure what to expect from them but he was willing to find out everything he needed to know about his genin team. As he walked towards the training grounds Asura was enjoying the lovely weather as the breeze brushed against his head. Even though his face was half covered not revealing his eyes it was a weird and unsual sight.

The special clothing that covered his eyes had 3 eye pattern design but why was there just 3, only time would tell why he hides himself. "i wonder what their personalities are like, hmm my very first genin team this should get pretty interesting. It only seems like yesterday that i was in the position waiting on my sensei to come along but it looks like i'm the one that still doing the waiting" said Asura as he was thinking to himself. He looked around the training grounds as he got a good visual of his environment, looking at the amount of rocks and small hills that was around the training ground.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue170/170Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Team Kishin Meeting Empty Re: Team Kishin Meeting

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

A figure began emerging in the form of a 5'5 muscular built young man by the name of Izanagi. His long white mane like spiky hair swayed in the wind as a cool breeze swept through the area. On the left side of his face was a tattoo that looked pretty amazing in terms of design. He also wore a white, red and blue sleeveless Kimono with a couple of designs on it also. Underneath his kimono was a sleeveless Shinobi fish net. Lifting his arm which had a pair of gloves on both hands along with a pair of elbow pads. Izanagi put away his Flute and sighed a little.

Stopping in his tracks, his crimson red eyes that looked demonic and cold found their way onto his pair of black pants. Izanagi soon brushed off a bit of dusk that lingered on his clothing and continued on his journey. It was a journey that would hopefully see him become a power Shinobi. And it would start off by him meeting his Jounin sensei along with the rest of his teammates. "I wonder what our my new sensei will be like. I really hope he's useful or I might have to". A fox grin formed on Izanagi's face but he soon rubbed it off as if an eraser was dragged across his face.

Musing over what being apart of a Genin team will be like Izanagi casually made his way to the meeting point. He didn't care about being earlier or late, but by his count he was right on time. One could never be sure with that facade that Izanagi wears as a face. Making his final approach Izanagi could see that his Jounin Sensei was already waiting for them. "Punctual are we?". It was a good thing to have a reliable Sensei that would always be on time, it could be helpful too in battle situations. And these situations is just the thing that Izanagi was yearning for.

Noticing the man's appearance, Izanagi could tell he may have some fun with this person. He couldn't see the man's eyes which made things all the more interesting for him. Instead they were just mere representations of where is eyes should be. But why was there 3 of these representations? Interesting indeed. And on top of that the man's clothing added even more to Izanagi's interest in this particular person. Approaching with a smile now Izanagi gave a nod and introduce. "Its seems I'm one of the first persons here eh? I wonder where the rest of my teammates could be?". He said musing over the such thoughts. "I am Suishou Izanagi, but you may call me Izanagi since that's what I prefer". Standing there inspecting the man from head to toes Izanagi awaited a response from him.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue210/210Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:20 pm

After seeing the first genin for his team arrived Asura had a pleasant smile on his face. He then notice the young man appearance and suddenly knew something was different about him, He also notice his long spikey hair and muscular body for his age. "hmmph what a nice add up for me a Suishou.... i never expected one to be in my team".said Asura as he was thinking to himself. He kept on looking at the Young man appearance, but that wasn't all Asura then notice that the young man had the same time of demonic eyes as him.

Asura however had an extra pair so to speak. "Its a honour to meet you my young one or should i say Izanagi, my name is Kishin Asura of the Kishin clan. It seems that we are both early i wonder where the rest of our team members are" asked Asura and he began to stretch, trying not feel bored. He then folded his arms as he waited patiently for the rest of his genin team.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue170/170Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"I'm here." said Demizo appearing in a tree "I am Demizo Hoikyousha, I take it that you are my Jounin and he is my teammate." said Demizo pointing first at Asura and then at Izanagi. Demizo jumped down and bowed at Asura and then at Izanagi in respect. Demizo was taught that he must show respect to thoughs he would learn with and those who would teach him. "I am sorry for being late but I just got back from my morning training." Demizo took out a small gourd and drank some water, he offered some to his sensei and his teammate.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue210/210Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 pm

The wind began to blow harder as the minutes went by and Asura was enjoying every second of it. As Asura was standing his grounds he heard another voice in the distance it was no other than Demizo another genins from a well known clan. Asura then heard and saw as his genin offered him some water.

"Thank you my friend, my name is Asura Kishin and i'm sure you have meet Izanagi. But it also seems that someone else is abit late i don't like setting around here waiting for something to happen" said Asura as he took the water from Demizo and drank some.

He then began to walk just couple as he began to talk with his genin teams, trying to get to know them. "so tell me what are you're reason for wanting to be a shinobi, what are you're goals" asked Asura as he waited for an answer from his genins hoping that they would give a reasonable answer to him.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm

"Why I want to be a Shinobi? I want to be a Shinobi so I can help people. I want to be a Shinobi so that one day I can become the next Kage!" said Demizo smiling "I also want to be a Shinobi, for the sake of my clan." Demizo looked at his right arm, looking at a the sheild with his clan's crest on it "I will raise my clan from the ashes. It is my duty, one day I shall become my Clan's leader and they need a strong and smart leader like my father."
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Izanagi's eyes followed his sensei's body while noticing that the man was trying to make his own deductions about him and it was to be expected too. "It's an honor to meet someone such as yourself Asura sensei". Izanagi had a smile on his face as he said his piece. Reaching for his Flute while nodding to Asura Izanagi sighed and responded to him. "Indeed we are early I guess, I'm kinda looking forward to meeting my teammates too". Raising the Flute so that he could begin playing it he mused over several different things in his mind.

"I really hope my teammates are all useful, I didn't get a chance to meet them which was a very unorthodox way of going about things. The team of Genins would normally meet each other first and then their sensei or the person in charge of said team, would come and introduce themselves. Oh well". But before he could begin playing another person appeared at the training grounds. Looking up towards the tree after hearing the young man's voice, Izanagi gave off a smirk and carefully observed this new arrival.

"I'm Izanagi Suishou but you can call me Izanagi". He said showing the common courtesy of introducing himself also. Looking over towards Demizo who was now offer water to him, Izanagi gracefully declined his offer saying. "I'm alright for now, but save me some for later. I will most likely need it if we have an eventful day". Izanagi stated now looking towards Asura who seem to wanted to get started as soon as possible now. But before he would answer any of these questions Izanagi had other plans, beside there was an order in the way certain things needed to be done.

However Demizo decided to jump right into things which was alright by Izanagi but he wasn't about to do the same thing. Demizo's words sounded like music to Izanagi's ears, a lovely tune he would play on his Flute. But his dreams and aspirations while genuine sounded a bit more like a fairy tale to Izanagi. Tapping his Flute in the palm of his other hand he came out with another smile.

"Excuse me Asura sensei but aren't we missing our final teammate? And would it be wise to go too in depth with each other without that person being present? I propose us waiting a while longer before we indulge ourselves in each others lives. Who knows maybe we can just chill for a moment and see what happens right?". It was only a suggestion but it seemed like the best way to go about doing things in Izanagi's own opinion.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:11 pm

After hearing Demizo responce to why he wanted to be a shinobi Asura was half please but satisfied with his answer. "so it seems that he's after power and resurrecting his clan not bad at all but that still isn't enough" said Asura as he was thinking to himself. He then heard as Izanagi introudec himself towards Demizo and also heard as he suggested that they should wait for their other team mate to arrive on the scene. "so you seem to be pretty much on the ball today Izanagi but don't worry about waiting on our next teammate he/she will arrive before we properly start out training." said Asura as he placed the water that Demizo gave to him. Asura started to look at the sun as he noticed it was almost noon he wasnt too bothered about the day passing on fast but he wanted things to get going before it was actually dark. "well it cant be asked then we shall wait on our team mate to arrive but i'll only wait for 30 minutes thats all" said Asura as he placed himself near a tree and sat underneath it as he waits for his teammate to arrive.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Aina watched what was happening from high up in a nearby tree. Once she was sure that everyone was there, she jumped across the branches back to where she had left Itzal. She jumped to the floor and scratched behind the wolf's ear when he came up to her. "Come on Itzal," she said softly. "Everyone else is there and waiting on us. That being said, she turned and walked back the way she had come, the black wolf by her side.

Itzal moved in front of her as they neared where the team was. Walking out of the trees, she paused with a good distance between her and the others. "I'm sorry for being so late," she said as she glanced at the others a little warily. "My name is Aina, and this is Itzal." She rested her hand on Itzal's head as he also looked around at the others, sniffing the air to memorize their scents.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue50/50Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

"Finally you''re hear and i see you have brought a friend with you. By the way my name is Asura Kishin and this is Demizo and Izanagi. They will be you're team mates now as you well all know that i'm you're jounin senser and we are team 3."said Asura as he got up from under the tree and started to walk and looked at Aina wolf.
"Before we start our training i would like to get to you know all and i want you all to get to know each other. Team work is important and it vital when we do mission. Now starting with you Aina since you you're the last one here what are you're purpose of becoming a Shinobi"said Asura as he looked at her waiting to hear a responce from the young genin. Asura wanted to make sure that all his teammate played and important role in his team and would know progress on once each and every one of them get settled in.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Aina bowed to her team mates and sensei. "It's a pleasure meeting you, and once again I apologize for being late and holding you up," she said. As Asura started to move, she eyed him carefully, getting ready to move if he came too close. Itzal took a step forward and watched him as well. She thought for a minute about his question before responding. "My reason for becoming a shinobi is to protect the innocent, and the ones who aren't able to protect themselves."
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting Left_bar_bleue50/50Team Kishin Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:52 pm

"Why I want to be a Shinobi? I want to be a Shinobi so I can help people. I want to be a Shinobi so that one day I can become the next Kage!" said Demizo smiling "I also want to be a Shinobi, for the sake of my clan." Demizo looked at his right arm, looking at a the sheild with his clan's crest on it "I will raise my clan from the ashes. It is my duty, one day I shall become my Clan's leader and they need a strong and smart leader like my father, but you already knew that." Demizo grinned "I also have another goal but I shall keep that one to my self for now." Demizo smirked and looked to Izanagi "Your turn, comrade." said Demizo with a strange accent.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Asura smiled as he heard both Demizo and Anina reason for being a Shinobi. He then looked at the sun and knew it was now time to begin the next the next step. "Now we shall begin, hear in my hands are three bells, its usually two but in this case i'm making it three. I want to all to both come at me with the intent to kill just to get all 3 bells before the sun begins to settle. I want to test both you're skills and team work, if i see that you lack both i shall return you both to the acedemy"said Asura as he showed all 3 bells towards his genin team.
He then place the 3 bells at his side and a smile came to his face knowing that this would be a fun experience. "now i'll give you just 10 minutes to get you'reself ready because this wont be easy" said Asura as he began moving from the area to get himself some space from the genin. "10 minutes is all enough for both of you to come up with a plan and how to engage me in battle. After the ten minutes are up i'll come at you without you even knowing what hit you" said Asura as he dissappeared from the area just hiding couple meters from his genin. He was hoping that this would get serious from now on but before the actual training would start. Asura decided to create a shadow clone and keep himself hidden while the clone hide behind a huge rock counting down the 10 minutes.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 pm

"Alright then 30 minutes is fine with me. I guess I will just play a little tune in the mean time then". Again before he could start playing his flute their other teammate arrived. It was a lovely young woman with a wolf by her side which was quite intriguing too. "Nice to meet you Aina chan, I am Suishou Izanagi, but you can just refer to me as Izanagi. It would seem we can now start on the next part then". Izanagi looked towards Asura so that he could once again ask the routine stuff. Listening to his teammates and their reasons for being a Shinobi Izanagi smirked while glancing at Demizo.

"Indeed it my turn comrade, however I would rather not divulge such information right now. To me it is rather pointless and will serve no purpose in any case. You will have to get to know me in due time since we'll be spending sometime together". He stated reserving himself into another shy state. Izanagi also made sure to keep an eye on Aina's wolf companion, their body language said a lot about them. They didn't come across as the pair that would trust someone that easily. Then again trust is something the whole team can work on. Izanagi's cold and demonic like eyes pierced through the wolf for a brief moment, he was interested in the little creature.

Maybe it was curiosity but he wanted to know why Aina brought this companion along with her. Placing his flute in its special sheathe Izanagi listened attentively to Asura sensei as he began explaining what they had to do. "This should be fun, we could use this opportunity to surprise our sensei. I wonder how this one will turn out then". Giving a nod which was followed by a fox grin, Izanagi took the time to direct his attention to his teammates. "There are 3 bells so that means one bell for each of us. The only thing left for us to do is take them from Asura sensei then. So does anyone have any plans?".

Noticing that Asura had created some distance between them all, Izanagi tried observing him for a moment. But he lost sight of him out of a lack of interest maybe. Musing over what would be the best course of action, Izanagi simply waited to hear the suggestions of his teammates. By the time the sun sets they will have the bells in their hands without a doubt.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Aina watched as Asura vanished from sight. She turned back to the others while Itzal tested the air. "What if one or two of us comes from the trees and the others from the ground?" she asked. "Itzal could help as well. He's sharp and quick on his feet." Hearing Itzal whine quietly she looked down at him. He whined again looking toward a large rock and then another spot a few meters away. "I think Asura-sensei has made a clone," she said looking back up. "The clone or Asura-sensei is behind that rock and the other one is somewhere over there." She pointed toward each place as she said them.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Asura clone kept still and had his guards up as usual making sure that if anyone came into his range he would have a chane to attack or defend himself. "lets see how well these gusy are a shinobi must be good at hiding their presence. They still have couple minutes left before i atcually attack them, plus i havent told them the basic of a shinobi training yet."said Asura clone and he pulled out a kunia and got ready for anything or anyone that would come for him. As for the real Asura he hide himself perfectly so that no one would be able to see him in that specific area.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Demizo thought for a moment, "We should try working as a team, I can keep him busy while you two go for the bells. He can't hurt me." Demizo said looking at his comrades. Demizo began to write something in the dirt "He is here, he is most likely the clone and the real him is most likely to hide from the trees. So be prepared for a attack from above. I suggest that I try to draw his attention while, Izanagi you draw out the clone, and Aina, you and your wolf attack him surprise attack."

Demizo touched one of the bolts on his shield and began to turn a deep dark grey "Hoikyousha Secret Technique: Merga Kon Steel!" Demizo cracked his knuckles and looked at Aina and Izanagi "Are you ready?" asked Demizo extending 3 blades from each of his fist (think Wolverine).

Name:Bloodline Limit Merga kon
Effect; the user will be able to take the properties with matter that comes in contact with hands
while they use the bloodline limit they will take the matters color and use the matters strength but while they use this ability they will have the matters weakness Ex:Fuse with water they will become extra weak against electricity.They can then manipulate there bodys structure while in the form of the Merga kon.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Izanagi's eyes scanned both locations where Asura sensei was said to be after Itzal sniffed him out. "It seems that wolf is very useful after all. Lets just see how this one turns out". Izanagi came up with a plan immediately that could work in their favor at least. "These plans sounds all well and good, but why don't we draw him out first and see what happens eh?". He suggested while looking at his teammates, Izanagi then pulled out two kunais and smirked. He was preparing to do something that could even catch an experienced Jounin guard, this would require Izanagi to be a little cunning in his ways.

Glancing over at Deminzo Izanagi gave a nod at his suggestion since it was most sensible. "Team work is the best way to go, but let me try something first". Izanagi's eyes locked onto the boulder Asura was said to be hiding behind and stepped forward. "That's a very interesting technique you have there Demizo, this could turn out to be very interesting don't you think? Aina and Itzal we will move out once I try out my little experiment". Walking a couple of paces forward so that he would be in throwing distance of the boulder. A kunai was sent hurling towards the boulder, but it was thrown in such a way that would see the kunai fly straight over the boulder.

But that was only the first part of the plan. Leaping into the air almost simultaneously, another kunai was thrown with a lot more speed and force to catch the other kunai that was already airborne. It was like a race now and the first kunai thrown was on it's way over the boulder almost like the finishing line. Bu out of nowhere came the second thrown kunai clipping it tails and changing the course of the first kunai. The kunai was now heading right behind the boulder and downwards onto whoever it was that is behind it. This was a very cunning way of doing things indeed and most interesting too.

After this little stunt Izanagi signaled to Aina and Demizo to prepare themselves. Taking out a pair of Shurikens this time, Izanagi repeated the same process again like the one done with the Kunais. However this time it was set to drop a few inches forward compared to the first set of projectiles thrown. This way Izanagi could pinpoint his sensei's position more efficiently without having to get too close. Either they will find out just exactly where the man was hiding and it would be unwise to shrug off his Genin team as useless fodder.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Aina pulled out a pair of kunai and dropped into an offensive position. She watched as the first the kunai and then the shuriken were thrown, ears straining to hear any sudden movement or an out of place sound. Itzal stared at the boulder, occasionally glancing toward the trees. His muscles were tensed, ready to spring. He growled deeply, hackles raised as he waited for something to happen.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:30 pm

As the real Asura kept himself hidden he now had decided that to take a piece of branch and use it for a replacement jutsu as soon as his genin team mate would engage in combat with him. "hmm i might as well prepare myself for them anything can be possible" suggested Asura as he took the branch from the tree and held it.

Mean while as Asura clone hide behide the boulder he listen closely as someone was in range of him. Suddenly a kunia was headed straight over the boulder but that was not all as a second followed up changing the course of the first kunia. Asura clone was unaware of the kunia and it just missed him just couple inches away from his head and shoulders. He quickley moved from the boulder exposing himself towards his opponent. "damn that was a pretty good move." said Asura as he notice that he was now in the open and away from the boulder.

By exposed himself towards his opponents Asura began to smile but suddenly couple shurikens followed up and Asura evaded them quiet easily. "hmphh i should have known that it was no other than you, Izanagi well i guess there is no point in trying to hide. Shinobi tactics number one Ninjutsu i hope you can handle it"said Asura as he made a quick some of handseal and place his hands at his mouth. "Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm" shouted Asura as wind came comign from his mouth and headed for his Izanagi.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Asura Kishin on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:49 am

Demizo grinned as Izanagi's Kunai did the job, sensei came out from behind the boulder. "Good job, Izanagi." said Demizo as he watched sensei use a Wind Ninjutsu. Demizo knew that Izanagi could take care of it, he seemed skilled enough.

Demizo ran to Asura's right, using his claws Demizo cut down a tree. Demizo picked it up with both hands, the tree weighed about 80-120 pounds, Demizo threw the tree at Asura. Demizo then ran into the forest and quickly took the properties of a tree. He returned the blades into his hands. "Time to find sensei," said Demizo silently "I guess I should do the technique father taught me."

Demizo then transformed his bottom half into a large snake like tail made of wood, Demizo went through the trees looking for his sensei.

-5 CP
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

((You ignored the Shuriken's I threw Tobi. And your post is a little weird Shika, your doing to many things at once xD. Slow down a little))

Knowing that his teammates was behind him to back him up, Izanagi watched as his projectiles went forward towards his sensei's supposed location. And it seems Itzal's nose was indeed right on point too since Izanagi's attack caused Ausura to spring from his hiding place. Watching as Aina prepared to attack just in case by pulling out a pair of Kunais, Iznaagi took his stance ready to try and counter what his sensei would throw his way. But before anything else could happen, Demizo was already doing a solo mission which was poor team work from Izanagi's point of view. Simply throwing a tree and then running into the forest seemed ridiculous and unreal Idiot.

"Tch I wonder what he's up to now"
. Even so Izanagi didn't have time to worry about Demizo since he was in the firing line of his sensei's attack. Pulling back his arms while tensing them quite quickly. Izanagi punched forward towards the incoming gust of wind that carried dust with it too. With Izanagi's punches being thrown a kinetic blast of energy was released towards the wind. It was an unseen force that was quite strong and could be quite deadly a few years down the line. Izanagi however didn't stop there since he threw two more ounches into the incoming attack. This means now four kinetic energy release was heading for the gust of wind.

The kinetic attacks spread up to 2ft in width and heitght, but the purpose of this attack wasn't meant to stop Asura's attack completely. It was to actually prevent Izanagi from getting hit by the full force of the attack which seemed to work to a certain degree. Izanagi was sent flying backwards as the wind blew him back, but he landed comfortable after rolling at least three times. "Now I'm even more convinced that this little test will turn out to be fun for us". Now smiling Izanagi glanced over at Aina wondering if she managed to guard against Asura's attack properly.

It was a three against one situation which means they should have the upper hand on Asura right? But that wasn't the case since Izanagi was still taking into account that supposed clone of his Sensei lurking about. In fact he wasn't sure if the Asura standing not too far from his was the real one or just a shadow clone. They might just find out if they work hard enough towards finding out. Until then Izanagi will continue to push forward testing his own limits if necessary and the limits of his teammates. They will get these bells one way or another, now they just needed to come up with a decent plan to catch their sensei off guard.

Glancing over at Aina Izanagi began scheming a little. Whispering something to Aina so that only she and Itzal alone could hear him. Izanagi began laying out the plan for them. "Lets us try out this little plan shall we? I'm gonna henge myself into a large Shuriken underneath the cover of a smoke screen. You will then use this opportunity to trick Asura sensei into thinking it only one Shuriken being thrown, but the other one will be in the shadows. During this time Itzal could charge forward to attack Asura to make things a little more difficult for him. Are we clear? let us go then".

It was now time for them to put their minds and ability to come up with different strategies to the test. This was a learning experience for all of them and Izanagi would savor every moment of it.

((Hazy you can use the smoke screen and force play my character by throwing him disguised as a Shuriken. Think what Sasuke ad Naruto did against Zabusa to free Kakashi ^^))

Spoiler:
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Aina threw the two kunai at her sensei while Itzal jumped to a tree branch, using her shoulders as a leverage, to get out of the way of the attack. She followed him up once he landed. As the wind weakened they jumped back down, letting it carry them father back. They landed, skidding a little bit and ended up near Izanagi.

She tensed as Inazagi came closer to whisper something to her, but didn't move. Itzal stared straight ahead but his ears were pricked toward them. She smirked slightly as she listened to Inazagi's plan and nodded at the end. She quickly threw a smoke bomb to the ground, hiding her, Inazgi, and Itzal from Asura's view.

"Attack," she said to Itzal as she pulled out a large shuriken. She threw it and Inazagi, once he had transformed, while performing the Shadow Shuriken Technique.

Itzal burst from the smoke cloud with the shuriken right behind him, heading toward Asura. He snarled as he leaped, aiming for the man's torso and throat.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm

As Asura jutsu was encountered with Izanagi jutus he was abit surprised that he cancelled out his wind jutsu. Suddenly a tree was headed straight for him but where did this tree come from. It was no other than Demizo himself that threw it, without no wasted time Asura had to try and not get hit from the tree. He quickly jumped sides ways as the tree came crashing in just the wind brushing against his face.

"sheesh they arent letting up now are they. What the hell was that about with the tree and why did he just run off on his own. I was hoping that he would stick with his team mate."said Asura as couple more kunias came towards him. With his kunia still in his had he threw it to deflect the incoming kunais that was coming from Aina. Asura had a quick back track on what happened just seconds ago with Izanagi knietic force that he used. It was fast and useful to be able to use it against the wind jutsu was quiet impressive, Asura had to take this into consideration that his genin team were quiet advance for their level.

Suddenly there was a large smoke as his genin team had something up their sleeves. "ohoo trying to block my vision i see, hmm not bad at all but its still not going to help you" said Asura as he was talking out loud to himself. Suddenly the beast that was with Aina started to charge in towards Asura leaping in the air. "coming in with a full body charge huh well i have no choice shinobi tactic number two.... taijutsu" said Asura as he made a fist and aim it towards the animal as he charge him. As the punch connect Asura was in abit of sticky situation as large shuriken was headed straight for him. He did not have enough reaction time but quickly shifted his body weight. As he tried evading the shuriken another one followed up hiding in the shadows of the first shuriken. "shimatta another shuriken but where did it" said Asura as his words were cut short from the impact of the shuriken.

Asura clone was hit towards the upper body. His clone hit the floor hard as it bounce twice before coming to a stop and not moving. Suddenly the clone dispersed from the area and the information was sent straight back towards the Asura. "Damn that was good thinking plus good team work, i didn't expect them to come up with a good plan like that but that still they need to get the bells"said Asura as he pulled out some trip wires and set up some traps at a good radius just say half of a soccer field. He also wanted to test their skills in knowing and watching out for the enemy traps.

There were traps such as dug holes, and large lodge that would be release from the wires. "now i need to watch out for Demizo he came into the woods alone without his teammate i might have to watch out for him." Asura as he still had that piece of branch that he was holding to use for his replacement jutsu if his opponent would strike out of the blue.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Demizo felt as if he was abondoning his team but he wasn't he was trying to get the real Asura, even if there team was able to defeat the clone it would most likely poof away with the bells. They didn't have much time, Demizo knew quite well that the clone was going to be troublesome and time consuming, time, something they didn't have much of.

Demizo was moving through the trees he had already encountered a few traps but thanks to Demizo's Merga Kon technique the effects were not felt as much. Demizo began to think for a moment, 'Should I help my team or should I go after sensei? We have a better possibility of defeating the clone then the real sensei but that could take sometime. If I challenged the real Asura he would most likely beat me to a pulp and my team could get hurt, and I would fail the task at hand and probably screw my team over.' Demizo made his decision, Demizo took out a Kunai and made a X in the tree.

Demizo came back and the clone was defeated, as expected, Demizo jumped down from a tree. "I think I know where the real Asura is, he left a some traps behind." Demizo knew they would be angry with him and Demizo expected it "I'm sorry for leaving you guys but I needed to track him, I promise I won't do it again." Demizo felt a little ashamed for leaving them behind to fight the clone but they managed fine.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next