True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Team Kishin Meeting

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Kishin Meeting

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm

((Tobi remember that Aina's wolf companion is another character also. So don't just punch or kick it actually give it a chance to dodge too ^^))

It was good to know what Izanagi could put his trust in Aina to deliver on the mark without fail. A smoke screen went up and like planned Izanagi henge'd into a Shuriken which was then sent forth bursting out of the smoke. Itzal was made to take the lead first leaping towards Asura sensei, which was a god tactic within itself. However Asura will have a price to pay, but hopefully Itzal didn't sacrifice too much when he attacked Asura. As Asura disposed of Itzal rather impressively, the Shurikens came in fast and the now transformed Izanagi was the actual Shuriken leading the way. With Asura dodging it, it meant that Izanagi whizzed by Asura and the plan was to transform into human form again should he side step it.

Transforming in mid air Izanagi twisted his body in order to adjust himself while pulling out a Kunai to be thrown at his sensei. However the Shuriken hidden in the shadows did the trick for him as it collided with Asura sensei sending him bouncing across the ground. Izanagi landed on the ground while skidding a little and as he came to a stop. His eyes was locked onto Asura who laid still on the ground before he poof into a cloud of smoke. "That was the Shadow clone eh? It is to be expected in fact it should have been obvious from the beginning. This means the real Asura is in the forest area then. It is now a game of hide and seek I guess".

Izanagi dusted his hands off and then began walking back towards Aina and Itzal. "It seems we struck the shadow clone instead this time round. Is Itzal alright?". He asked while staring at the wolf with his cold crimson eyes. It was difficult to tell sometimes if he was being sincere or not. But just maybe he was this time, since Itzal did help out so much in their plans. Before Izanagi and Aina could go any further Demizo made another appearance. Hearing his voice Izanagi cocked his head to the side with a smirk and then directed his attention to Aina for a moment.

Turning to greet Demizo he stared at him for a moment as silence hung in the air. "Please tell me you had a reason for running off? I believed you just said you know where Asura sensei is hiding. Well is there anything we should be worried about?". Perhaps Demizo had some good news to tell them all which could be a big help in any case. Musing over what to do next while awaiting an answer from Demizo. Izanagi was already thinking about formulating another plan to catch their illusive sensei.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Itzal yelped as Asura's fist connected with his side and he was sent back through the air. He rolled a couple times before he slid to a stop, just as the clone burst into smoke. Cursing under her breath, Aina ran forward and knelt by Itzal. She carefully ran her hand along his side and breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that nothing was broken.

She looked up as Izanagi walked towards them. "He's fine," she said. Itzal climbed to his feet and shook himself. He turned to look towards the trees where Demizo walked out, Aina following his gaze. She stood as Izanagi questioned their teammate. She between the pair, Itzal leaning lightly against her leg.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 am

"Yeah, he set a bunch of traps. I had first hand experiance with them but like I said he can't hurt me." Demizo looked at his teammates "I was hot on his trail but I probably can't take him on alone, none of us can at our current level. We should make a plan before we go and get him. He isn't to far away but we still gotta be careful and by the way we shouldn't split up in the forest, he could pick us off one by one, easily." Demizo waited for his team mates response, Demizo looked at Itzal "Hey do you think Itzal and get Asura's scent?" Demizo took out his water gourd "Can Itzal get a scent of this, Asura could be moving away from us as we speak but Itzal could probably pick up his scent."
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 am

Asura kept himself still hidden as he awaited the arrival of his opponent and the wehre abouts of them. He could tell that couple traps had gone off so he wasn't sure if they got any of his genin team. Looking at at the information that his clone had given off Asura knew the lengths of his genin team.

"hmm they seem to have got team work plus i need to watch out for Aina and her wolf friend they can easily track my scent. Now onto Demizo i'm not too sure on his ability yet but so far throwing a tree isn't really one. Izanagi on the other is quiet interesting i need to test out his abilities once more. My clone only saw his attack in just a quick second but it looks like its effective" said Asura as he rubbed his chin and started to observes his genin team.

He then decided that staying in the same spot is not going to do much so he back further deeper down into the woods. There were couple traps still in place and if his genin team were skillfull enough it would be easy to get out of. "now all i have to do now is wait for anything to go off before i make my move" said Asura as he scanned the area with his special clothing still covering his eyes.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 am

Aina looked from Demizo to Itzal. "Yeah, Itzal should be able to track down Asura-sensei," she said. She took the gourd from Demizo and held it lower to the ground. Once Itzal had sniffed at it, she handed it back to Demizo. The black wolf stepped forward and sniffed Demizo then Izanagi before he stepped back to Aina. She looked down at him and nodded to the others. "He has Asura-sensei's scent. He'll be able to find him."
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:05 am

"I was thinking the same thing Demizo. We have a very valuable asset on our side and it could give us an advantage. Our next move will be to pick up on Asura sensei's trail, once we do that then we can come up with a plan". Izanagi turned to face the forest area, on the other side of this forest was a rocky area which is something anyone would expect of Iwagakure. Turning to face his teammates again Izanagi then made a suggestion, possibly something that they could all work towards.

"Demizo do you think you can take us back the same way you came from in the forest? If you can then there is a possibility that you would have disarmed a couple of the traps set up in the region. However we will have to be careful too, since we can't be sure if Asura sensei plant anymore surprises to catch us off guard. I guess it's now up to Itzal and Aina then". Suddenly the area became a little windy for a moment which caused Izanagi's long white spiky hair to sway in the wind a little.

His kimono also fluttered a little in the wind before it passed by. Their first objective in this case will be to locate Asura sensei. Once they've done that, then the next step will be to come up with an effective plan that could see them getting their hands on the bells. Soon enough a smile formed on Izanagi's face as Itzal picked up on Asura's trail. "It's time for us to move out then, Demizo It's up to you to lead the way know. And remember let us all be cautious and watch each others backs". Now onto the second part of this fun situation and all Izanagi could think about was locating Asura sensei. Standing back a little Izanagi left the rest up to Demizo and Itzal ti do their part.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:09 pm

"Perfect, lets move out. If I put my hand up, you guys should stop it will mean there is a trap I didn't trip or disable." Demizo began to move to the trees "It will take us about 7 minutes to catch up to Asura Sensei, if he is still in the same spot." Demizo jumped in to one of the trees. "This way, remember don't split up."

The leaves fluttered as the wind came through the area. Demizo black haired move with the wind, Demizo jumped from tree to tree and stopped twice to disable two trip wires. Demizo looked through the trees trying to find the X.

Demizo came to a halt he looked around and saw the X but he stopped his Comrades before reaching the X. Demizo touched his headband on this left arm and took the properties of iron. Demizo moved forward and tripped a wire, a log came flying out to hit Demizo. Demizo was knocked back and he hit another tree.

Demizo got up as if nothing happend "Yep, he is here." said Demizo "Itzal, do you smell him?" Demizo moved to where he made the X and awaited a anwser.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 pm

"their near, couple of my traps just went off hmm i'm wondering if they can handle couple explosives. Well if they die i'm afraid they aren't worth being my genin student now are they, i wish i could be there to look at their faces went this goes off."said Asura as he place on finger up to set off couple explosive around some trees. Suddenly there were multiple explosion that could be heard and seen in the area.

The blast o the explosion was a very big one but whosoever was in that specific area could suffer serious injuries. As the explosion went off Asura pulled himself up a near by tree and he was still holding onto that piece of branch that he had from before.

"ohh thats alot of fire works i hope it isn't too much, some would say my method of training are too hars but hell with it they need to learn how to survive"said Asura as he looked from the distance trying to spot any one coming from the smokes.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Aina ran through the trees following Demizo while Itzal ran next to her. She stopped when they reached the X and watched as Demizo set off the trick wire. When he got back up, she and Itzal walked over to the marked tree. He looked up at her, mouth open as he panted a little.

"Okay Itzal," she said, "time to do your thing. Track down Asura-sensei for us, please. And try not to make too much noise." Itzal gave a quiet yip and lifted his nose to scent the air. He shot forward after a couple of seconds, Aina following him. After racing through the trees for a while, he stopped and sniffed the air. He growled, backing up into Aina. He barked loudly and then raced off in the opposite direction.

"Come on," Aina called to her teammates, "something's wrong. He wouldn't have done that unless something was." She took off after Itzal. When she caught up to him, he jumped into the trees, using her shoulders like he had before. She jumped up after him and as soon as she landed, an explosion shook the area coming from where they had just been. The shaking caused her to stumble and almost fall back down.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:34 pm

((Shika we don't know how to walk on trees yet so remember that in the future))

"Hand up means danger then I guess. It may take us a little longer to find Asura sensei since I believe he is already on the move. Besides that would be the best thing to do right now". Izanagi thought to himself while following Demizo into the forest area. Nodding to Demizo they sped off into the forest in search of Asura. Izanagi used the ground route while carefully watching his step. At one point Izanagi found himself in a sticky situation almost tripping a wire which would have set of a trap no doubt.

Stepping onto the wire Izanagi paused for a moment as sweat ran down his face a little. How could this have happened to someone like himself? Carefully lifting his leg so that the wire wouldn't burst and set off the trap. Izanagi took a couple of steps back and and wiped the swear from his forehead. "Whew that was close". A smile formed on his face as he carefully stepped over the wires and was on his way once more. Picking up on Asura's sent after reaching the spot that Demizo carefully marked, it was time for them to be even more careful.

Following a couple of feet behind Itzal and Aina, Izanagi paused for a moment as Itzal picked up on something. "Something wrong?" After hearing those words Inzanagi did as his teammate suggested and sped off to a safe area. Tucking himself behind a tree, Izanagi sighed as an explosion went off. Warm breeze blew through the area as smoke rose towards the sky. "What the hell is wrong with that idiot? Does he believe trying to blow us up will help us in anyway? I never knew him to be so foolish. In any case it time for a counter attack I guess".

Izanagi was once again up to no good again as he pulled out his flute. It was now time to get a couple of things in order. Walking over towards Itzal and Aina, Izanagi began asking for another favor of them. "Itzal do you think you could sniff out Asura sensei? I know it may be difficult considering the smoke and everything but I have a plan that may work if your able to do it. For now I suggest we all keep ourselves hidden and not be seen by Asura sensei if this is to work". Izanagi formed a fox grin while thinking of his brilliant plan that could see them with the bells in no time.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:20 pm

As Asura explosion went off he now knew that all the traps in that area was no disable. It was time for him to get ready for the next attack. He carefully held the same tree log that he had broken off from before and would use that for to substitution jutus.

As he stayed couple meters from a near by tree he scanned the area perfectly. Sensing that they were near Asura prepared himself for the any sudden movements. As usual Asura was calm no sweat or nervousness he was clam as the birds in the sky.

"well now i've done my part its time for you guys to come at me with everything you've got. As i can see the sun isnt high in the sky anymore and its going to get dark real soon."said Asura as he smile and looked into the distance.

"hmm i would hope that they use that wolf to track down my scent but by now. By the looks of it doens't seems that they will try that since i'm not already engaging them"said Asura as he was thinking to himself once more. Suddenly the wind blew across his back and the leaves scattered and dance inot the winds as if it was greeting it. But in the distance stood a tall figure no other than a Kishin ready to be engaged in battle.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:09 pm

"We don't have much time.... We need to get those bells fast, look the sun isn't high anymore. The test will be done soon." said Demizo sitting up. "We are to close to fail the test. The explosion tells us that we are close, we are so close." Demizo leaned against a tree releasing his merga kon ability. "I don't think Itzal can find him with the smoke, Izanagi we have to think of a secondary plan just in case Itzal can't find him." Demizo sighed.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Itzal and Aina jumped back down to the ground, landing near Izanagi. Aina took a step away and brushed herself off as Itzal growled at Demizo. "He doesn't like that you think so lowly of his tracking abilities Demizo-san," Aina said, glancing toward the genin. She quickly checked Itzal for injuries after she finished with herself. She flicked him gently on the nose, making him shake his head and stop growling. Once she was done with Itzal, she looked back at Demizo and Izanagi. "He'll be able to find Asura-sensei, don't worry."

Itzal's ears pricked up as a breeze blew towards them. He scented it and then ran off in the direction it was coming from, weaving quietly between the trees. Aina smiled. "He's found the scent, let's go." That being said, she took off after him.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 pm

"I can see that we don't have much time left. But with that said we can't make any rash decisions at all". Izanagi stated as Aina and Itzal came closer to them. It was now up to Itzal to find Asura in order for Izanagi's plan to work. Smiling a little after Aina corrected Demizo's previous stated about Itzal not being able to find Asura sensei. Izanagi lifted his Flute in preparation for their next move.

However the very thing that Izanagi was trying to avoid happened. Aina and Itzal had made a rash decision without thinking of a proper plan first. Looking at the smoke at the fact that it was going to be dark soon. Izanagi knew he could have used this to his advantage as long as Asura didn't see them. The explosion that went off could have worked in their favor but now that plan will have to wait for some other time. A sigh escaped Izanagi watching Itzal and Aina dash towards sure failure, it was very disappointing indeed.

"I wish they would have at least listened to what I had to say. I think my plan could still work". He said while looking at Demizo. "Demizo I have an idea that should work, but it will require your co-operation if you don't mind. This is a Shinobi tactic that requires the use of a Genjutsu". Izanagi made sure thay he couldn't be seen or be heard by Asura just in case he picked upon their little plan. Hiding behind a tree Izanagi opted to explain the plan to Demizo. Hopefully this plan will work out for their sake.

"If Itzal was able to pick up on Asura sensei's scent that means he's close by. This should provide us with the opportunity that we need. I will cast a Genjutsu on Asura sensei and you will in turn sneek up on him and take the bells. It sounds pretty simple but it can be a difficult task if we're not careful". Looking at Demizo Izanagi made sure that he was listening to every thing being said to him. "It is now time to commence our little plan so get ready to move out while I start playing this little flute of mine". A diaboical smirk formed on Izanagi's face as he thought about his next move. After this it will be up to Aina and Demizo to do the rest now.

Shortly afterward a melody could be heard coming from Izanagi's flute. However it wasn't a soothing melody, it sounded more like a distress call of sorts. And the idea behind it was to trick Asura sensei into thinking one of his students was injured badly during his little explosion trick. Asura sensei would see a bloodied Izanagi limping out of the smoke towards him. And to make sure that it was real enough, Izanagi would drop his flute after seeing Asura sensei. To further add even more realism to the illusion, Izanagi would also fall to the ground while holding a bloodied arm. While muttering the words in a weak tone of voice. "Sensei...".

By this time Aina and Demizo should be ready to pounce of Asura sensei in order to get the bells away from him. If this didn't work then they will have to go at the man with everything they had. While the Genjutsu is activated Izanagi will remain behind the tree just in case. Something needed to happen and soon. "This had better work or we just might fail this little test" . He thought to himself with a determined expression on his face. His crimson eyes should tell the tale of his determination just by staring into tem.

Spoiler:

((Sorry if this is scrappy ^_^))
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 am

A yawn could be heard coming from Asura as he waited far too long enough for something to happen. He decided to seperate the 3 bells by putting them on each side. His right side and left while the other one on his belt buckle, he thought that getting each bell would be good but on doing it would be a chanlleneg for them. As he kept the same log from before beside him he suddenly heard a weird noise from the distance. It sounded like it was Izanagi flute but it wasn't a musical piece at all it sounded more like a distress call.

"hmm could it be that someone was injuried during the explosion, its a risky situation but i wont fall for that at all Izanagi you got to try harder than that besides i'm..." suddenly Asura words were cut short when he saw Izanagi looking all beaten up and bloody. Asura then saw as Izanagi droped his flute and called out to him. "what the hell this, it looks abit too off for my purpose. I gotta say you got me there Izanagi, shinobi tactics number 3 genjutsu."said Asura as he then held a handseal up and said "Kai - Release" as the image of Izanagi dissappered. What was about to come next was inpredictable as the figures were seen coming towards Asura.

[spoiler]Kai - Release
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Last edited by Asura Kishin on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Razz-2

Please Edit your post.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 am

edited
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm

"Alright" said Demizo after hearing Izanagi's plan "let's do it." Demizo looked at the ground and took some hand and let it slip through his fingers. Demizo then got up and transformed himself into countless particles of sand.

Demizo skin turned into sand all that was once flesh was now sand, Demizo;s eyes were sand, his hair was sand, and his body cloths and all was sand. "I'll get it."

One of the Hoikyousha Clan's favourite elements was the Sand element, as it is the easiest element ,next to water, to manipulate but ,like water; one of the hardest forms to maintain. Demizo can't maintain this form for very long.

Demizo instead of rushing Asura, moved quickly and quietly through the ground collecting stones inside his sand body. Demizo would use his sand form to quickly take hold of Asura's feet. The sand would then rise up ,completely, covering Asuras waist. This would make it difficult for Asura to move his legs or change his stance.

The sand would then grab Asura's bells and make it slip into Demizo's sand body. If this worked Demizo would then as quickly and quietly as he did before go back and reform himself next to Izanagi.

All Demizo hoped was that his attack was not in vain and that Asura was kept busy and would not escape with the bells.

Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Aina followed Itzal through the trees, carefully avoiding stray branches to keep from making noise. As they drew closer to Asura, Itzal sped up as Aina slowed down. She stopped, hidden in the shadows of a tree, unsure of just where Asura was. She glanced around before letting out a soft, but very high pitched and piercing whistle that only dogs were able to hear. Itzal, skidded to a stop and looked around, before he trotted back to Aina. They made their way closer quietly, sticking to the shadows and staying hidden. They moved slowly to give their team mates a chance to catch up or start whatever plan they had.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Team Kishin Meeting - Page 2 Empty TEAM 3 TRAINING

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 am

Suddenly just after Asura released the genjutsu from before he could feel something weird as it began to wrapped around his feet. As he looked down his eyes widen with surprised when he saw sand with rock buried in it around him. "what the..... this is sand who's using this jutsu"said Asura as he tried to move but it was too late as the sand covered his lowere body and he was unable to move. Suddenly the bells where snapped from his waist and there was a smile on Asura face as he was pleased with the team work.

The sand started to leave Asuras body and he was now able to move.
"Nice work guys well i guess i wont be failing you three now, You can all come out now the test is completed. I will acknowledge all you're strength, team work and effort that you all have put into this bell test." said Asura as he walked over towards where Izanagi, Demizo was he then looked around for Aina and signal her to come out from hiding.

"Now what i'm going to do next is find out what element you each have. How am i going to know that you might ask? Well simple by using this special paper that i have" said Asura as he took out a piece of square shaped paper and showed it towards his genin team. "as you saw before i used a wind element against Izanagi previously. There are only 5 basic types of chakra elemental nature wind,water,earth,fire and lightning. The great Shinobi nation are all name after these elements and they form the foundation of all ninjutsu." said Asura as he began hold the paper in his hands and focus his chakra into it.

"all you have to do is focus you're chakra into the paper and then you will see the results. If you have fire element, the paper will turn to fire, water it will be wet,earth it will crumble, lightning it will wrinkle and wind it will split in half like so" said Asura as his paper spilt in half revealing his main element which is wind. " See my my element is wind but before we get started is there any question that you three would like to ask me" said Asura as he waited for a response from his team.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Pleased with Demizo innovation to pull of such a move, Izanagi kept on playing his flute until he was sure that his Genjutsu had at least both some time for his teammates to get the bells. The day was coming to an end shortly and time was of the essence now. Smiling after realizing that his Genjutsu attempt was dispelled by Asura, the sound of the flute came to stop. It was now time to see what his teammates managed to pull off in this situation.

Carefully traveling in a maze like fashion in order to hide his presence, Izanagi approached where Asura was. And was surprised to see that Demizo managed to snatch the bells away from Asura sensei. He wasn't sure how he did it exactly but it was done nonetheless. Hearing the voice of Asura as he called for his Genin squad, Izanagi came out of hiding with a smirk on his face. He quickly tucked away his Flute and immediately became more attentive to what his sensei had to say.

Izanagi's crimson eyes lit up with excitement but he did his best to refrain from showing such emotions. Learning how to use elemental attacks was a very interesting thing indeed. In fact Izanagi was hoping for something like this, but never thought it would happen at all. "So I guess we're gonna find out which element we lean towards then right? This should be fun, but I already have an idea what my main element might be. Who knows I may be surprised by what I discover while attempting this thing".

A little fox grin formed on Izanagi's face as he took the paper from his Sensei while making sure to watch the previous demonstrations too. "Channeling ones Chakra should be easy enough I guess. Besides I'm only focusing on one thing at the moment". With the piece of paper in his hands, Izanagi could tell that this paper was special if it was able to do what Asura sensei showed them. Focusing his Chakra into the paper now, Izanagi waited patiently to see what the outcome would be.

Closing his eyes while feeling out his Chakra and redirecting it into the paper. Izanagi opened his eyes to nothing but dust in the palm of his hands. Instead a fox grin this time round it was a little smirk. "It's just like I thought, it is indeed Earth. I should have known something it would turn out like this". The young man said aloud while brushing off the dust in his palm. With this discovery it now meant that Izanagi could move on to much greater things. But for now he would let Asura sensei lead the way for him.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 am

Demizo was happy with himself, he would have to thank his cousin for teaching him it. Demizo allowed the bells to jingle for a minute and he said "Thats the sound of victory!" to himself quietly with a smile.

Demizo began to huff for a moment as he turned back into his human form. Demizo threw up some rocks, "I hate that." said Demizo spitting sand and dirt. Demizo used part of the Hoikyousha Sand-Man style to get the bells, Demizo wasn't truly trained under the Sand-Man style but still for his 30th attempt using it he was happy.

Demizo took the peice of paper in between his fingers "Alright," said Demizo "lets see what element I am." Demizo closed his eyes and allowed his chakra to coarse through his body, focusing it toward his left hand.

From Demizo's finger tips came a few yellow sparks and the paper began to wrinkle. "Lighting Element."Demizo said"Perfect." releasing the paper. Demizo saw that Izanagi was an Earth Element user, Demizo wasn't to surprised.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Aina watched as Demizo got the bells from Asura from the shadows of a nearby tree, Itzal by her side. She felt a little bad for not helping her team mates during the final attack. Itzal, as if if reading her mind gave a quiet bark and nudged and licked her hand. She smiled slightly and scratched behind his ears.

When Asura called for them to come out of hiding, she stepped out of the shadows and into sight, but otherwise staid where she was. She watched as first Izanagi and then Demizo tested for their elements. When it was her turn, she walked forward and took a piece of paper as Itzal stood by a tree a few feet away. She focused her chakra into it and kept her face blank as it became wet. She looked up at her team mates and simply said "Water," before she walked a little bit away and stood with her back against the tree Itzal was standing by.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Asura watched as all his genin found out what their elements were he smile as he was the look on their faces. He was also delighted that each one had different elements and it would pay off when using a combine jutsu. "well, well it seems that you all have different elements and i guess you all would want to learn you're first elemental jutsu."said Asura as he scratched behind his head and smiled.

As the sun went down it was time to progress on their training further even though it was the end of the day. "ok first of all you all want to create a jutsu that is suitable for all of you and not too complicated to learn. Some jutsu will take up years to learn even you're entire life. But don't worry training is also apart of learning" said Asura as he took out couple scrolls that he had in his clothing. He then place all 3 scrolls on the ground that had water,lightning and earth written on them.

He opened then gentle and looked through them. "hmmm that should be suitable for Izanagi since its a easy earth jutsu for now. Lets see what i can do for Aina as she needs a suitable water jutsu. hmmm i hope this isn't too much but i guess it will have to do. Now for shika most lightning jutsu are abit powerful i dont know if he will be able to pull this off" said Asura as he began to rub him chin to think things through.

"yush.. ok first up its Aina you will be learning a new water jutsu know as Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave. I'm do not have the water element but i can show you the needed handseals required for this jutsu." said Asura and he began to show the handseals to Aina.
"Then place you're hands at you're mouth and concentrate you're chakra towards you're chest area and try exhaling a large amount which will then burst a huge amount of water" said Asura as he then turned towards the earth scroll.

"ok Izanagi-kun you will be learning Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River. This is a useful jutsu which changes the landscape where you're opponent is standing into a river of mud." Asura as he started to do the necessary handseals and showed it to Izanagi. Asura then truned towards Demizo and sighed while shaking his head.

"well this is one hell of a lightning jutsu that requires alot of chakra control. This jutsu is called Rai no Muchi - Lighting Whip which creates a surge of lightning looking almost like a whip. This is very tricky and it wont be easy to create on you're own so you need alot of concentration" said Asura as he started doing the needed handseals and showed it to Demizo

Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Rai no Muchi - Lighting Whip
Range:0-10+
Type:Supplementry
(Whip of Lightning) Through the use of this technique, the user creates a long crackling whip of lightning. The length of the whip varies with the amount of chakra used, the whip impacts like a normal whip, and it has an added shocking property
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Demizo grinned, he was about to learn his first elemental jutsu. It was Rai no Muchi, the Lighting Whip jutsu. His sensei Asura spoke to him about the jutsu "Alright, Sensei. " Demizo bowed his head in respect and moved away from his sensei and his team mates "I will go work over here, I don't want to hurt anybody, If i can help it."

Demizo went over the hand seals 10 times remembering all the hand seals that Asura sensei showed him. Demizo was happy but he was also a little nervous, he wondered what would happen if he messed up the jutsu, he wondered how strong the jutsu was and he wondered what would his father say when he learned his first elemental jutsu. Demizo was surprised with him self, he had the Lighting element. That was rare for Demizo's clan, but he knew his Grand Father was a lighting user too, he could maybe teach Demizo later on.

Demizo cracked his knuckles and began to focus his chakra . Demizo closed his eyes and took a deep of breath and exhaled "Here goes..." Demizo clapped his hand togeather and began to do some hand seals "Rai no Muchi - Lighting Whip!" said Demizo excitedly but nothing happend not even a spark, Demizo signed sadly. Demizo cracked his neck and went back to work he did this for another 5 times.

Demizo took another deep breath but before doing the handseals Demizo began to focus a large amount of his chakra into his hands. Demizo raised his hands up and began to bring his hands closer togeather. As Demizo thought, a few sparks came from connecting his electried hands. Demizo began to do handseals and said "Rai no Muchi" creating yellow electricity in his left hand but it quickly exploded sending a burst of lighting went through Demizo's right arm. The electricity made the hairs on Demizo's arm stand up. Demizo fell to one knee huffing and puffing gripping his right hand with his left. "Damn it!" Demizo exclaimed looking at his hand it wa kind of charred.

Demizo got up and took some bandages, Demizo taped his right hand sending a small shot of pain rushing through his right arm. Demizo put the medical tape away and began doing the handseals again. This time demizo created yellow electricity, his right hand began to glow yellow as the chakra surged through his hand.

Demizo focused it and tried to hold it, he gripped his right hand by the wrist and began to huff and puff as the chakra returned into Demizo's body . "Damn...It..." said Demizo closing his eyes and tried again. This time he focused more chakra in his right hand then before, The Chakra began to send small shocks up Demizo's shoulder but Demizo willed him self through the pain making sure he held it.

Demizo began to imagine, the lighting forming it's self into a long powerful yellow whip of electric energy. Demizo opened his eyes and the whip began to form its self into a whip. It began to extend and grow, electricity coarsed through it. Demizo closed his eyes and focused chakra into his left hand, while maintaining chakra in his right hand. Demizo focused chakra in his left hand to help the process of growing the lighting whip in length.

Demizo raised his left hand and moved it toward his right hand. Demizo's right hand was clenched hard like a fist, the lighting chakra began to coarse through it ,creating a small yellow whip. Demizo's left hand was clenched like a fist as well, Demizo moved his left hand closer to the right. When Demizo's left hand touched his right hand, the Chakra connected to do his left. Demizo then began to move his left hand away from his right while maintaining a chakra line of lighting.

Demizo moved his left hand as for away as he could and then stopped the connection. Then he allowed the yellow Chakra whip hit the floor a loud cracking noise was made. Demizo kept pouring as much chakra as he could into his right hand. Demizo raised his right hand and slammed it back down, the lighting made a large cracking noise when it hit floor making a long dent in the earth. The Chakra whip then disappeared and Demizo was once again huffing and puffing but this time he was sweating. Demizo grinned slighty 'That was fun...lets try it again'

Demizo then repeated the process another 3 times, he was on his third the lighting coarsing through the whip and Demizo was sweating and huffing and puffing, Demizo looked around and saw that he destroyed a rock and damaged a few trees plus he disturbed the ground. Demizo was tired and wanted to stop but he couldn't this was going to be his final time for today he thought to himself as he raised his right hand high into the air. Demizo then brought it down with all his might as he did this the whip grew almost 5 feet in length and destroyed a large boulder. Demizo grinned as the whip's chakra rushed back into Demizo's body.

Demizo then went back to his sensei he was tired and low on chakra and his right hand was bleeding slightly but it was worth it. He went back to his comrades and waited to see how they were managing with there jutsu's Demizo moved next to his Sensei and said "I learned it but I still need to master it maybe you could teach me later."Demizo took out his gourd and drank a little of his water. Demizo then sat on a rock and watched his comrades train.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next