True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Village gates EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Village gates EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Village gates EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Village gates EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Village gates EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Village gates EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Village gates EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Village gates EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Village gates EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Village gates

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Village gates Empty Village gates

Post by Asura Kishin Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 am

Asura walked along the path towards the village gates as he had his back pack on his left shoulder. The temperature started to rise as the sun stood still high in the air, the shadow of birds fell over him as he walked along. He had his ninja tools that would be important in capturing this beast. "this is going to be interesting, its going to be more interesting for me to see how my genins will pull of their first mission. Besides that team work as well." said Asura as he waved towards a fellow shinobi that was standing guard at on side of the gate. He then stop in his tracks as he waited for the arrival of his team.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Village gates Left_bar_bleue170/170Village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Village gates Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Village gates Empty Re: Village gates

Post by The Hazy Waves Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Aina ran quickly through the village, Itzal racing ahead of her barking happily. She dodged out of the way of passerby's and gave a small wave to the few she knew and to the little kids that were playing on the streets that looked their way as they passed. On her back she carried a small pack. In it were a few hares that Itzal had caught for her, some fish, and some roots and plant bulbs. There were also some weapons along with medical supplies and plants in case anything happened to her team or the baboon.

Spotting Asura, Aina slowed down and whistled, calling Itzal back to her. She walked the few feet left between them and the gates once Itzal had come back to her side, neither of them breathing hard, despite the long run. She stopped a few feet away from Asura. "Hello Asura-sensei," she said, as Itzal barked a greeting.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Village gates Left_bar_bleue50/50Village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Village gates Left_bar_bleue100/100Village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Asura turned as he heard Aina called him he had a smile on his face as she was first to arrive at the village gates. "You two are ealry this time, well we'll have to wait on the otheres to arrive."said Asura as he held onto his back pack.
The sun was still blazing in the sky as the wind blew passed his back. "well Itazl i hope you're good at tracking down baboon scent. Those creatures have a high scent and a awful one as well"said Asura as he flick a peanut towards the K-9 hopping that he would catch it head on.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Itzal barked. Seeing the peanut, he jumped, catching it in midair. He cracked it in between his teeth and dropped the shell. He swallowed the nut and barked for another. Aina gave a tiny smile. "Don't worry Asura sensei, he'll be able to track the baboon just fine." She walked into the shade where it was cooler and placed the bag down in it so the meat and plants in it wouldn't go bad.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sat May 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Demizo came walking to the gates drinking a beverage. Demizo walked with his eyes closed and his left hand in his pocket , while carrying the beverage in his right.

Demizo yawned as he got closer "Sorry I'm late I got lost of the path of life." Demizo grinned at his sensei and at Aina who was with Itzal "Im ready when you are. Hey wheres Izanagi?" said Demizo as he put his drink away, "Special Hoikyousha Potion." said Demizo with a smile.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Village gates Left_bar_bleue210/210Village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm

As Demizo arrived on the scene Asura wasn't too please with his comments. He then grip his bag pack tightly to his shoulders and sighed as he waited for the lat genin to arrive. "it seems that the red eye devil is late for once i wonder what could he be up to. Be carefull with that drink that you're drinking there young one. You might need it later when you're really thirsty"said Asura as he waited calmly for Inzangi to arrive.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Itzal turned away from Asura and pranced over to Demizo. He circled around the boy, sniffing at his legs and shoes. Satisfied, he stood on his hind legs, his front paws resting against Demizo's chest. He yipped happily, eyes bright. Aina smiled at the two of them and walked over, leaving her bag in the shade. She scratched behind Itzal's ears before turning to Demizo. "You 'got lost on the path of life'? What life?" she quietly asked, a playful note to her words.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

after seeing the two genins talkin to each other Asura had other things on his mind. He was planning something that would distrube the peace between the Rock village. Suddenly Asura made a handseal and created a clone of himself. As the clone appeared there was an evil smile on his face but what could it be. "you know who you need to meet with and what to do" said Asura as he signal his clone to meet up with a certain someone. As the clone ran off towards back the village buildings Asura kept his attenion towards his genins.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed May 06, 2009 2:09 pm

A figure could be seen running towards the 3 man cell waiting at the Village Gates. Izanagi's Flute swayed from side to side with each step that he took, he knew he was running late. If only he could vanish from his current position, he'd be able to reach his destination a few seconds earlier. For now he will just have to settle with his ridiculous slow pace, keep in mind that he was exaggerating.

Skidding to a stop in front of his team mates, Izanagi sighed and lifted his head. "Oh my it seems I'm the last one here eh? I could come up with an excuse to get myself out of this, but I won't this time so I apologize. In any case I'm all ready to go now see lets us get on our way then shall we?" . Izanagi formed a smirk on his face, one that looked so innocent but yet there was something sinister hidden behind it.

OCC: Sorry for the long wait and short post Sad
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 am

Demizo looked at Aina "The life of Demizo Hoikyousha, the only life I can live and the only life I will live." Demizo grinned but Demizo grin quickly changed as he saw his sensei make a clone 'What the Devil is he up to?' thought Demizo as he looked up, he saw a bird over head of them. It was a Hawk.

Demizo put his arm out and the Hawk came flying down toward his arm at great speed "Hm... Agni, what are you doing here? I guess it doesn't matter. I might need you..." Demizo said silently looking at the bird on his arm. Demizo took some bird seed from his pouch and gave it to Angi. "My family raises bird, I have away with them I guess." Demizo signaled Angi to move to his shoulder and it quickly did.

Demizo looked at Izanagi "Good to see you made it 'comrade'." said Demizo with a smile and a glare. "Lets go hunt that Baboon, shall we? " said Demizo looking away from Izanagi to Aina and then to Asura. Demizo could tell Asura wasn't pleased with him but Demizo didn't seem to care.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Thu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Asura stood still as he was waiting for something important to hit him but before that Izanagi made his appearnce on the scene. He the heard as Inzangi explained why he was late. Then suddenly Asura notice that his clone had disperse and the information was sent to him. "hmmph it seems everything is going well. I guess i'lll have to finish up this mission and get things started as soon as i get back."said Asura as he was thinking to himself.
He then turned towards his genin team and then smiled at them, "well i guess everyone is here and i hope you have all you're equipement ready. Lets move out my young ones and find that Baboon" said Asura as he started to leave the village and head towards his mission. Only time would tell what was Asura Kishin true intention and was it a good one.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sat May 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Seisoku walked towards the village gates, he had just left his mansion with his tiger summon Byakkonen. They walked quickly and quietly to the village gates not saying talking to anyone they passed. As they got close to the village gates Seisoku noticed Asura with a couple of genin. He quickly hid behind a tree and told Byakkonen to hide too. "Who's that?" Byakkonen asked, "Thats Asura...he's the other one who is with the plan." Seisoku said. "Oh!" Byakkonen said "Then why are we hiding?" Byakkonen asked. Seisoku shrugged and then looked at Asura. He's with his genin team..so...I don't wana give our plan away.. Seisoku thought.

Seisoku was thinking of a way of getting Asura away from his genin. Byakkonen could attack them..but.. Seisoku looked at Byakkonen and them smirked "Byakkonen go with the others...i'll take care of things here." He said. Byakkonen nodded and disappeared in a cloud of white smoke leaving Seisoku alone. I'm not waiting for Asura. Why not just leave now? Seisoku thought. He took off his headband put it in his pouch and walked towards Asura. "Hey you!" Seisoku called out to get their attention. Before they could turn around Seisoku began to transform. His body became bigger, his teeth and nails grew longer, he grew horns out of his head and his sholders, and patches of fire that resembled patches of fur grew on him. He was now a beast, a bloodthirsty beast. Seisoku let out a loud roar and then charged after the genin. Hopefully Asura noticed he wasn't attacking him.
Spoiler:

CP= 162/170

Spoiler:
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Village gates Left_bar_bleue350/350Village gates Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sat May 09, 2009 6:14 pm

As Asura started to walk out on his mission he felt someone else prsence and then a smirk was on his face. As he kept on walking he then heard as the person spoke out to him and his genin team. Asura then turned around but what caught his attention was even more surprising, as a beast like figure stood in the distance. "ohoooo, now, now just as i'm about to get some action off a baboon a beast suddenly appears."said Asura as he was thinking to himself.

He then saw as the beast made a full attack towards his genins, without any wasted time Asura jumped just inches between the path of his genins and the charging beast. He quickly took his stance and got ready for the massive impact from the beast that was coming. As the beast charged in Asura's used his hands to block the beast while he used his right foot to try and sweep him off his feet. It was an enclosed confrontation but why was Asura team being attack only time would tell.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sun May 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Seisoku watched as Asura intervened with his attack. "Damnit!" Seisoku thought angrily as he stopped his charge and jumped over Asura. Seisoku landed about twelve feet away from Asura and his team. He dug his nails in the ground to stop himself from skidding to far. This time he went after Asura, except this time he used his chakra to disturb a small area around him, this would make him completely invisible, unhearable, and unsmellable. He was going to try to grab Asura and run out of the village, the only reason he wasn't in his human form is because he didn't want to give himself away to the genin. So Seisoku -who is now invisible- ran towards Asura and stuck out his arm to grab him.

Spoiler:

Chakra= 152/170
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sun May 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Demizo was about to walk away when he saw a creature rush at him and his team, Demizo out of instinct used his Mergakonto ability and took the properties of steel. But before Demizo could do anything Asura jumped in the way of the charge. "Izanagi, we gotta to help him! Aina get some help!" Demizo said looking at them Demizo turned back only to see the beast turning invisible. Demizo looked at the ground and looked at the foot prints the creature was making. Demizo looked at the pattern that the beast was making and saw it was going for Asura Sensei. "Asura Sensei run!" said Demizo running to his aid.
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Sun May 10, 2009 3:40 pm

As his opponet jumped over his head Asura was now in for it he then notice that the beast had gone invisible and couldn't be seen. Asura for the first time took of the special clothing that covered half of his face revealing his 3 eyes that were hidden behind it. As Demizo changed into what it seems to be steel Asura could hear as Demizo cried out to him but his reaction was too late as the beast grabbed him. "shit,you 3 stand back i'll handle him just try and..."said Asura as his words were cut short. The out come of the battle between beast and man was unclear but what was next to happened was unclear.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sun May 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Now that Seisoku had Asura it was time to get out of there. So in order to make this battle look real Seisoku made his head visible for just a second and opened his mouth. He then out Asura in his mouth and closed it, making sure not to impale him with his teeth. Seisoku then made his head invisible again and turned to the genin. He had to make sure they wouldn't come after him. Seisoku reached into his equipment pouch and pulled out a couple of smoke bombs, holding them between his two large fingers. He took the pins out with his claws and threw them at the genin. Seisoku ran out of the gates and sent fire to his feet, getting away from the genin now would be easy, even though a slight red glow would be left behind by the jutsu they will be too far ahead for anyone to catch up. It was over, he had Asura...now all he had to do was get out...and so he did. He used the fire at his feet to practically skate across the ground a high speeds, and when he looked back the gates to Iwa were becoming smaller and smaller. They were finally out.

Spoiler:
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 pm

"What the fuck?" everything was happening so fast now. Izanagi was unsure about what to do in this particular situation. Was this all some sort of joke? Something seemed off about this whole attack on team Asura but Izanagi couldn't quite place his fingers on it. Jumping back a little as the strange assailant attacked Izanagi gave a nod to Demizo while tensing his muscles. He was preparing himself for an attack just in case the strange person tried something.

From what Izanagi could tell, it was literally a beast that attacked which was more than a little weird. Izanagi would be lying if he said he was expecting something like this to happen. What was meant to be a normal day turned into a full on attack, but what was the motive behind this. Watching at this huge beast became invisible Izanagi raised an eyebrow. There wasn't any sound, and from what he could tell no smell. Normally a nasty beastiy would surely carry a smelly odor but not this one. Nor could he even hear the damn thing.

"This is beginning to get a little troublesome now"
. Izanagi soon gritted his teeth and stood his ground searching for the foot steps of the beast. This was surely a test of the young Genin team's strength. The assailant once more showed himself but this time only his head. Izanagi was about to release the built up tension in his muscles but had to hold it back this time round. Asura was gobbled up by the beast, but that didn't mean this so called beast could fool the crimson eyes on Izanagi. This either had to be a joke or a little test. Since none of this even seem to add up at all. Stopping in his tracks as the attacker sped off and was now out of the village. Izanagi glanced over at Demizo and Aina and shrugged a little.

"What the fuck was that all about eh?
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Sun May 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Demizo braced himself because of the smoke "How I am supposed to know?" said Demizo looking for tracks of the beast "Hm... Do you think it was another test? " Demizo looked at the foot prints and began to measure in his head "It has pretty big feet whatever it is..." Demizo looked around and looked where the creature came from "...hm thats strange..." said Demizo "It attacked us in the first place but it ate Asura and then left...it didn't attack again...it doesn't seem as we were the main targets.." Demizo looked at Izanagi "We should probably call the Iwa Military Police. They should look into this. I wonder how it got into the village."
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Mon May 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Aina nodded to Izanagi in greeting before walking to the tree where she had left her stuff. She lifted the bag up and swung it onto her shoulder and headed back toward the rest of the team ready to go.

Suddenly Itzal, who was walking behind her, started growling. His lips were pulled back in a snarl and his fur was standing on end. Aina twirled around, looking for the disturbance that had set Itzal off. Spotting the beast heading toward them, her eyes widened and she dropped the bag to give herself more mobility.

Pulling out a kunai, she dropped into a fighting stance and got ready to attack or defend when Asura jumped in front of it. She watched what was happening with wide eyes. When she heard Demizo, she whistled for Itzal and started to run back into the village. Before she could get more then a few steps however, smoke filled the area, causing her to cough and her eyes to water. She spun around to see what had happened and froze when she saw that the beast and her sensei had disappeared. Itzal barked and shot off, following the scent trail. Aina shook herself mentally and yelled for him to stop, knowing that he wouldn't be able to catch up. The wolf stopped and stalked back slowly, still growling.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm

(OOC: This should be some time after that little incident >.>)

Seisoku was still riding Byakkonen when they entered the gate so the guards instantly knew who he was. "Idiots...if only they knew what I was really up to.." Seisoku whispered in Byakkonen's ear. Seisoku had already explained why they had come back to Iwa and who hey were after. "Master Seisoku how are we going to find Rina...I doubt she is anywhere near the training grounds..." Seisoku tapped his nose "I've got her scent remember....It'll be easy to find her.." Seisoku said as he began to sniff the air. His eyes were closed so he could concentrate and his nostrils were flaring. It took him a while but he finally got her scent. "I've got it Byakkonen!" Seisoku yelled "Head that way!" He pointed in the direction where the scent was coming from. Byakkonen in response began running at full speed towards where Seisoku was pointing.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

OCC: This is just the conversation that izanagi had with Aina and Demizo after the incident. Perhaps you should have waited a little DD

"This is surely a messed up situation. I'm not sure if this is a test or not. It just doesn't make sense, but some part of it seems a little real I guess. I reckon we should report this right away and see what will happen. We will leave this in the hands of someone capable of handling situation like these. In any case I shall take my leave for now, If one of you want to report this then go ahead. As of now I'm not sure what to believe, but its something we can look into". Izanagi said to Aina and Demizo.

Itzal was probably right for wanting to chase after Asura too, so perhaps Izanagi could use this to his advantage somehow. Turning towards Aina Izanagi looked at her and smiled. "Aina chan could you ask Itzal to always remember the scent of the assailant and our sensei please? We could always use Itzal's help to track them down somehow if that is at all possible". It was now up to Aina and Itzal to do whatever they could to find Asura now.

Looking at Demizo, Izanagi removed his flute from its sheath and sighed. "Do you care enough to want to find him Demizo?". It was a strange question indeed but what the hell eh? What transpired before him didn't make sense at all for Izanagi to worry too much about it. Everything happened so fast and if Asura sensei was that weak to get taken away then oh well. "I guess this means our little mission is over then right?".

Turning away from the group Izanagi began playing a tune with his flute, one that was very soothing to the whoever heard it. Still there was a sense of curiosity that plagued Izanagi's very being.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 12, 2009 2:10 pm

"where do you think you're going Izanagi-kun, it seems that you don't want to know what happened to you're sensei"said the voice as he started to appear just that the entrance of the village gates. It was Asura as he crossed his legs while leaning againg the village gate. His head was turned away from them while he put back on his special clothing that covered half of his face.

He then turned his head and looked at his genin team, while shaking his head. "this was a test and you all fail, not caring on what happened to me isn't really cool. You 3 didn't even try to see if you could track down my scent or at least try and figure out on what was going on."said Asura as he looked at Aina and Demizo. He then walked closer toward his genins and took bag up his bag that he dropped. "well what have you three have to say about this?"asked Asura as he waited for his genins to answer him.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed May 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Stopping in his tracks a smile formed on Izanagi's face after hearing the voice of his Sensei. The figure of the boy with long white spiky mane like hair turned to face the man that was supposedly kidnapped. His crimson eyes soon found themselves onto Asura who was now leaning against the gates. "Should I care what happens to you? I mean from what I can tell either your rather weak or that what just really bad acting. I refuse to believe that you'd get taken away like an helpless child. And expecting anything less than this from me is a mistake sensei".

Izanagi's words sounded harsh but still held a lot of truth in them. How could Asura expect him to fall for such an act. "Maybe if spilled your blood and stabbed you in one of the three eyes of yours and ripped a limb off then maybe I'd care. But like I said it's really bad acting and you just wasted our time there. I thought we were going on a mission? Wasting time like this will cost us all valuable training time and such. In any case I think we should simply forget about this meaningless incident and get on with it. If that's alright with you Sensei. As for your test well your the failure not us".

The wind swept through the area as silence hung the air. The smile still remained on Izanagi's face. one that would scare or make most people nervous around him. Either way Izanagi had training to do and wasting time wasn't the best option for him. Tucking his Flute away Izanagi looked at the rest of his teammates and then at his sensei. Everything was now left up to Asura and his decision making.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 am

Aina turned around and faced Asura. "What the hell sensei?" she practically screamed. "How do you expect us to do something to help you if you don't even give us time to do something! What do you expect us to do? Organize a full out search party in the ten freaking minutes you were gone?! Who was that, that you were 'fighting' in the first place? In comparison to whoever that was you seemed pretty weak."

Itzal rubbed his head against Aina's leg trying to calm her down. Aina took a shuddering breath and released it, looking down at the wolf with veiled gratitude in her eyes. When she looked back up, her face was unemotional and she looked at Asura with hard eyes. "Don't accuse us of not caring. You hardly even know us."
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next