True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Grand Azataku Clan Estate

2 posters

Go down

The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Empty The Grand Azataku Clan Estate

Post by Remy LeBeau Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 am

While he knew Paks had been following him, he hadn't told her to go away. Knowing she'd never really went inside his Clan Estate. If she really wanted to talk to him, then she'd have to break that today. Arriving at his doorstep, he quickly unlocked the clan door and entered, leaving the door open for his Neechan if she really wanted to come in.

How am I going to tell her about what happend? She deserve's to know the truth, and I'll give her the truth. Looking around the inside of the Clan House, it was huge. The clan house had been originally built for up to thirty clan families, however, all the others were dead because of the war, and Light was the last known remnant of the clan. Light chose to sit in the clan's main room, in a chair with the same Golden Dragon imprinted into them, as the one on the back of his cloak. He had his head in his hands, not knowing how she would react to what he was going to tell her, if she come in.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Empty Re: The Grand Azataku Clan Estate

Post by Paksennarion Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 am

Paks took a deep breath of fresh air as soon as they left the hospital. While perhaps not intentional, the building always seemed stifling to her. Keeping her eyes on Light, she continued to follow him all the way to his Clan's estate. Scanning the area, she knew there was no one else around, but still, Paks remained on guard as she slowly entered the building after her brother.

It was larger than she expected, the knowledge of the large size of the Azataku Clan had never meshed with the fact that she had only ever met one member. Padding over to Light, Paks looked the room over before leaning against the wall closest to her brother. She was near a window, and would be able to see as soon as someone entered the property. Obviously whatever was going on with Light was serious, and she would treat it as thus.

Keeping part of her attention on the window, Paks still managed to focus on Light. He really did look bothered by this whole situation. It obviously had to do with that mission, but what was he not telling her? She waited patiently, in no rush to make him talk.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Left_bar_bleue169/169The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Left_bar_bleue40/40The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy LeBeau Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:40 am

" You don't need to expect anyone else... " Light spoke, turning his head up towards her. " I'm sorry... I've not been completely honest with you... " He looked at the ground and started to tell his story. " The S-Rank mission we went on... Was to assassinate a Missing-Nin from Iwagakure... "

Looking up at her, directly in the eyes, he continued. " We were to kill a Missing Kuchinawa Clan member... And we failed... When the other missing ninja showed up and proceeded to kill him and fight with us. The mission reports were turned in, and well... " He looked away from her, and barely managed to continue. " Your father got to me and procceded to tell me how worthless I am... And how if he had the choice he'd go back and stop himself from ever taking me in... and that he wished that I'd have died on the mission so the clan would officially die out.... and then he proceeded to throw me through a door, while telling me if I ever messed up again, that I was to never come in contact with another Kuchinawa as long as I live. " Light finished up, not daring to make eye contact with her.
Remy LeBeau
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 am

"...Ah," Paks voiced delicately, she had been wondering when something like this would happen. Father wasn't the most... empathetic of men. But still, to threaten disownment... Of course, the fact that it was a missing ninja from the Kuchinawa Clan probably had something to do with it. It was a sore subject for Father, having to deal with the smudge such situations placed on the Clan's reputation. Not to mention Paks' own very close tumble towards going rogue, of course, that was generally a well kept secret. It didn't mean he still didn't overreact when the subject of missing nin came up.

Fingering the seal on her collarbone, the second Paks had had placed on her due to her own folly, she stepped closer to Light, kneeling on the floor next to him. "Father can be a harsh man. However, I know for a fact that he would not go so far as to renounce you. If not only for the fact that your unique abilities lend a certain political advantage to the Clan, and Father is anything if not ambitious in that sense," she spoke softly, barely above a whisper.

Paks had never really told Light many of the things that happened between her and Father, generally she viewed it as the least he knew, the better. However, the fact that he was so effected by this development led her to believe that perhaps she should have spoken with him more, warned him a little less vaguely.

Suddenly Paks straightened, turning to the entryway, her face a blasé front about as readable as her normal ANBU mask. A few seconds later, an ANBU member appeared as if from out of thin air. Kneeling, the shinobi quickly imparted his orders, "There are two Konoha shinobi in the outskirts, approximately three miles north of here. They have engaged three Iwa shinobi, however one has been defeated. Kuchinawa Paksennarion and Azataku Light, you are both to go help. If possible, capture one of them alive," here the ANBU paused briefly and eyed Light, as if wishing he could comment on the folly of that particular order, "If not, kill them both." With that, the ANBU member left, seemingly melding into the background.

Paks blinked slowly, turning her head sideways just enough to see Light's face. "I'm sorry brother, it seems that we will have to finish this conversation at a later date."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Left_bar_bleue169/169The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Left_bar_bleue40/40The Grand Azataku Clan Estate Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down