True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Daniwa's Training Field EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Daniwa's Training Field EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Daniwa's Training Field EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Daniwa's Training Field

2 posters

Go down

Daniwa's Training Field Empty Daniwa's Training Field

Post by The Doom Flower Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Daniwa had claimed this small field enclosed by a circle of tall trees hers since nobdy came here and nobody could disturb her. Butler was he only one who knew about here besides herself and Durashi. Durashi only stood on the sidelines watching from underground.

Today Daniwa would be training herself in Ninjutsu. She would first start by focuing on her chakra. The kunoichi began concentrating on the flow of her chakra also known as spiritual energy and felt it rushing through her body in currents. Her hair was excited expecting to be used but were let down for a moment. Daniwa held her palms together holding a hand sign in a steady position.

The kunoichi went through each hand seal. First she would form them very slowly and calmly. Then she'd quicken up the pace. Her hands becoming more and more of a blur the longer she continued. Her voice came out in murmurrs as she recited to herself, "Ne-Rat," and closed one hand over her fingers standing on her other hand. "Ushi-Ox," and slid herfingers passed each other. "Tora-Tiger," and closed her hands on each other with the index and middle fingers standing. "U-Hare," and made a hand gesture a gun almost while the other rested ontop.

Daniwa smiled proud at how quickly she had done those and continued starting with "Tatsu-Dragon," folding her thumbs over each other and letting her pinky's face down while the rest of her hand was in a fist. Daniwa then said "Mi-Snake," and made her hands clasp one another in partially open fists. "Uma-Horse," she folded down some fingers while letting the tips of others meet. "Saru-Monkey," Daniwa laid her hands flat ontop of each other palm to palm. "Tori-Bird," her hands formed a triangular shape with her index and pinky's standing while her inner fingers folded down. "Inu-Dog," and placed an open hand over a closed fist. "I-Boar," and finally held the palms of her fsts to each other before getting into the basic "Hatsuji."

Now more comfortable having performed some exercises, she decided practicing her ninjutsu was best done if she ued some of her own. She would rather start with basics though just to wamr up. Quickly her hands met making some of the many hand seals and a clone was made. It was exactly identical and Daniwa had done it in ten seconds flat. This upset her for she stumbledabit with her hands and felt she could do better. The eager kunoichi threw her hands together more rapidly to make a clone again.

This clone came out not too good. Her speed wasn't matching her quality in ninjutsu. SHe had to make them meet and unite to get this nailed. Having accomplished makng a crappy clone in onl three seconds, Daniwa began again now focusng more on the jutsu. The seals she recited in her head as if memorizing the answers to a test. This clone came out in seven seconds but was perfect. She scowled and began yet again. She preferred better timing but quality called for a perfect decoy in combat. At that point she got hasty and began using mental images to string together the handseals and the outcome.

After aout an hour, Daniwa's clone was perfect and made in three seconds how she had planned. Her chakra was a bit famished though so she sat down on her rock thinking of another way to exercise her ninjutsu. SHe had timing and quality down but she wanted to also quicken the exertion of her chakra. Since this did not involve using chakra, she could still practice while resting. She summed up her remaining chakra and began with her Inferno balls. The tiny bullet of fire would show up in roughly fifteen seconds. This would be a bit more difficult since it wasn't about handsigns.

Daniwa held her finger up and carefully relaxed her body. She wantd to feel her chakra as she forced it to move faster and faster. It made her giggle for it felt like a cool slick of breeze tickling the inside of her body. Daniwa yawned and laid down with her index finger still up as she began picturing the chakra coming to her hand rapidly. For now she would rest and think of more ways while recovering her chakra.

"If I can keep calm and not let any form of mental strain attack my chakra valves than maybe it will move more smoothely...I've gotta face facts don't I? I'm stressed and unhappy. Well-I guess it's time I take my joy to a whole'nother level right? Yup! Here we go!" Daniwa wasa happy like girl but her feelings would dart in different directions from time to time. She needed to find a way to make it easier.

Daniwa bit her lip trying to think of something calming or happy. She looked around and giggled when she spotted Durashi's eyes looking at her and winking playfully. That was it! Dura-Dura made her happy! Daniwa grined and watched him. Her fingers felt tingly s she let chakra flow through them. Her inferno ball would star to ignite and then die out. SHe sat there doing this repeatedly. The longer it took her the more she noticed her chakra was going down from her failed attempts.

She grunted and looked at Durashi again. She was making progress, her Inferno balls were apearing correctly and soon in rapid succession. She grinned and aimed at a flower beside Durashi's eye. With a swift gesture of her and the ball exited her finger tip as quickly as a bullet would in a hand gun. The kunoichi yipped and jumped around happily till she tripped and fell over. She was face down in the grass and dirt but this left her in pants and more laughter.

Butler came through the trees with a small tin box prettily decorated and broke into a sprint seeing her on the ground. Daniwa was very much alive though. She was just overwhelmed with excitement and success. Having trained with out Butlermade her shocked to see how much progress she got done. This meant she didn't always have to nag him anymore. SHe took his hand when he lowere it towards her offering help.

Daniwa's hand closed on hisand she pulled herself up against him. Her thin ars wrapped around his body in a grateul fashion. She wanted to tell him all about her training but he could roperly guess seeing her fatigue and rested her on the flat rock with the lunch box in her lap. Daniwa beamed at him and started telling him what she did to improv er ninjutsu.

"-And no I want you to help me with Kenjutsu again okay?" she started eating a neat ball of sticky rice.

"Okay but after you eat. You'll wipe yourself out Daniwa," he added with a sigh.

"But I will be safe with senpai around, right?"

"Right."

(Ninjutsu 12 Paragraphs, 13 SP)
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Daniwa's Training Field Left_bar_bleue210/210Daniwa's Training Field Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Daniwa's Training Field Left_bar_bleue100/100Daniwa's Training Field Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Daniwa's Training Field Empty Re: Daniwa's Training Field

Post by Dr.Strange Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 am

Approved

~13 SP Awarded~
Skill : Ninjutsu
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Daniwa's Training Field Left_bar_bleue210/210Daniwa's Training Field Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Daniwa's Training Field Left_bar_bleue100/100Daniwa's Training Field Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Daniwa and Butler returned to the fields the next day ready to work. She had ended up falling asleep after the ninjutsu training so would make up for it by doing as much kenjutsu as possible. She was amped to get work done and Butler was too. He just wondered how soon it would be before she could seriously kick his ass.

"Ready sensei?" she said drawing out her sword. Sow Byoku glinted beutifully under the rays of the sun over head. She kept in a battle pose ready for him. Her eyes fully open and beaming at Butler excitedly. "I'm going to give it my all so I can do better! I promise to do better!"

"Than better you will be. Let's see what you can do," he smiled and drew out his Senryu from his overcoat and stood across from her. He was glad to see exite sh s and wold gladly do his best tohelp her improve. The butler braced himself and stood on guard prepared to take her on.

Daniwa stepped forward and came towards him slashing about rapidly. Butler had to move as swift as she in order to avoid getting beat the crap out of. She was getting used to moving her lower torso to complimetthe action taking place with her upper torso thus allowing her moves to make more of an effort to be effective. Her hair trailed behind her wildly wanting to jump into the action but this was kenjutsu, it was not required.

Butler did a few jumps to escape the wrath of the blade. He wondered how long she would go at it. She was havin a good time and did not show signs of fatigue even though a good five to ten minutes had flown by. Butler took a moment to breathe but found this a mistake as she struck through his jacket almost markin his side.

Butler flung off his overcoat revealing his ninja attire again and charged forward. They slid from side to side allowing their weapons to clang and vibrate against one another. The very sword of Daniwa's called out it's own name as it's blade cut through the air. Senryu was putting up a good fight though trying to keep up. It was afraid of breaking but managed to not give in.

"Come on sensei! I want to get stronger!" SHe moved forward and took a sidestep twirling away from his front and thrusting Sow-Byoku vigorously at his side. It came in a quick "WHOOSH" nearly hitting him but Ashu Ray saved him from taking the blow just barely in time. "Oh sensei that is cheating!" she pouted.

"It's not cheating Daniwa, it's being tactical and aware of your surroundings." he replied grinnin at her. He was hoping that tip would inspire her to do better and possibly get tactical as well. She was very good but he knew sh could do so much better. It was in this way of combat he assumed she'd be best at learning.

"Tactical huh? We'll see who is tactical!" She swung her sword rapidly and it clanged repeatedly against utle's Senryu in what seemed a routined fashion. "Here I come sensei!" she hooted and spun about the way she would for Deadly Spool but struck out her sword trying to strike.

"That won't work," he began but fell silent and confused. WHen he countered by blocking with Senryu his arm had grown limp and dropped to his side. He then looked at her and whispered, "Vibrations....you-you cheated! You used Sow-Pulse didn't you, you little sneak!" Butler shook his head playfully.

"I did not cheat! I was being tactical!" she giggled and turned the sword in her hand repeatedly. "Now it's timeto get serious!" The kunoichi jumped forward and locked her legs around his neck. Butler grabbed at her with his awake arm but her hold was to tight. He froze as he felt the heat of the blade grow.

"Ugh-you're using Hot Slice?!" he stammered and began to shake himself to try and knock her off. "Daniwa-hey I cannot breathe!" he choked and tried prying her legs off of him. The heat was right over his head and it made his hair feel like it would catch fire in merely seconds. He winced and suddenly turned her over onto her back with him over her holding Senryu to her neck with his reawakened hand.

"Gotcha!" he panted and looked down at her with a weary smile. "My God you have gotten stronger. I'll have to try harder the next time so I don't get so beat up. Daniwa, you've grown so much....." he closed his eyes a bit before collapsing onto her and laughing with a bit of tears escaping his eyes.

"Is sensei proud?" she asked curiously. "Am I a master yet?"

"No-not yet. But I'll make sure you will be. I promise."

(Kenjutsu 12 Paragraphs, 13 SP)
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:43 pm

~Approved~

13 SP, Skill: Kenjutsu
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down