True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Place of The Seers EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Place of The Seers EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Place of The Seers EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Place of The Seers EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Place of The Seers EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Place of The Seers EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Place of The Seers EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Place of The Seers EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Place of The Seers EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Place of The Seers

2 posters

Go down

Place of The Seers Empty Place of The Seers

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 am

There is a place that is located in an area that is on the border of the 5 Great Nations with other routes leading to the lower Countries. And located within this particular area is a Haven for an Organization that will bring change to the Ninja world as we know it. This Haven will come to house the most efficient and some of the strongest Ninjas from their respective nations. The Sun rose and shone bright in the heavens and gave light to the lands below it. Cool breeze swept through the area causing the fallen leaves to run across the ground. The birds chirped and sung a beautiful tune that could tame most if not any raging beast. The only movements came via the wild life that was in the area, rabbits, birds, foxes and deer among other animals was in attendance.

Interestingly enough a Hawk could be seen sweeping a serpent off the ground with its talons. Taking it high above the trees, that formed into a sort of forest to meet the grim fate that awaited it. It was such a fitting scene for what this area and the people that will soon occupy it is all about. To most this area was like any other area that the Humans had yet to populate. But to those that knew better it was a little more that. This special Haven is located in the centre of a Garden that most didn’t dare venture into. It was known as sacred grounds and out of respect even the most dangerous and disgusting criminals didn’t venture into such a place. And that provided the perfect cover for the Seers.

Without warning the ground collapsed or caved in it would seem, but it wasn’t such a disaster at all. The caved in earth soon revealed a set of stairs leading underground and on both side of the stairwells was a set of interesting markings. The words seemed to be in a different language and the illustrations could be best described as Foreign to most. Once underground the stairs soon went back into formation and camouflage itself in order to keep the Haven’s secret in tact. Should one look straight ahead they will also notice a pair of huge statues reaching up to 20 feet long facing each other. The statues were that of a pair of Koma Dogs, which is so often used as Guardians or protectors.

Light soon lit the passages of the Haven revealing just how magnificent this place was. The markings on the wall and the statues that seemed so life like added even more to the spectacle. There was an eerie silence that took full control of the area. The Haven seem impenetrable to outside influences and from the looks of it. The creators of this place wanted to keep it that way. Passing by the Koma statues and through another Passage way an even more grander scenery came into view. The room was lit by what seem to be crystals, there was a huge table will a set of seats on both sides. 10 chairs to be exact with another chair at the head of the table that seemed fit for a King.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Place of The Seers Left_bar_bleue210/210Place of The Seers Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Place of The Seers Left_bar_bleue100/100Place of The Seers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Place of The Seers Empty Re: Place of The Seers

Post by Blaize Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

*Okay sorry for shortness. Im not sure where Blaize is soppose to be. Please note you did a great post but there wasent much of a choice of were Blaize could have been*

Blaize Ryuzaki had found the place of the seers. it took a long time to reach this area. That is because Jin didnt really give him the most accurate map in the world. Must be either he dosent trust Blaize or he thought that Blaize would lose the map and to make sure enemy shinobi dosent know were this place is.

He was now within the underground area of the seers. It scared him a bit to get here but the way to come here is just amazing. Heh he was here now looking around taking in the environment of what is around him. He is now going to be introduced what this organization is all about. And the reason why they want him to join. Now It is time to play the waiting game. For waiting on the previous hokage Jin sama
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Place of The Seers Left_bar_bleue170/170Place of The Seers Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Place of The Seers Left_bar_bleue100/100Place of The Seers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Emerging seemingly out of nowhere Jin appeared before Blaize and began clapping. "Congratulations Blaize Ryuzaki. You were able to find this place unlike most of the people that tried to. In any case there are but a few things you need to know about what we're trying to accomplish here". Jin soon turned and raised his hand in a gesture so that Blaize would follow him. In a few short moments both men would be at the meeting table of the Seers. And being the man in charge Pluto's seat was at the head of the table. Still he didn't bother to act formal was most would expect him to. Instead he simply sat down and gestured for Blaize to do the same too.

Clearing his throat a little Jin's eyes soon narrowed onto Blaize with his hands folded underneath his chin. "I will now tell what we're all about. And should you choose to join us the choice will be yours". Pausing for a few moments so that Blaize could get comfortable. Pluto took the time to glance at the various statutes and different symbols that made up the Place of the Seers. Or rather the haven that would house the Shinobi that represented change or more precisely Balance. "Considering everything that's been happening with all the criminal activities over the years. There is now a need for a group of people to maintain the balance by whatever means possible. And so this group was formed as a result and was given the name the Seers".

Leaning back into his chair Jin began gazing into Blaize's eyes as if trying to look deep within his soul. "It was agreed that we would call ourselves the Seers simply because we will act as prophets. Shinobi's that are able to foresee the future and acting based on what we foresee. For example small groups of Missing Nins that could become potentially dangerous will not be given the time to act. Simply because we would foresee and predict their movements and intentions. By doing so all possible threats will be eliminated without mercy. We simply cannot allow ambitious Missing Nins such as those to do what they want". Inhaling and exhaling ever so softly Jin cocked his head off to the side a little.

"Our main objective will be to maintain the balance between good and evil. If we deem something to be too much then we reduce it. If we consider certain criminals to be too dangerous then we eliminate them. If we deem some Shinobi Nations too powerful for their own good then we simply intervene. With the Seers watching over everyone we should be able to prevent wars and pointless suffering". Then came a sudden pause or rather a dramatic one too. Maintaining his gaze Jin simply smiled before changing his smile into a more stern expression. "For this reason the Shinobi that are chosen to be or choose to be apart of the Seers well. They will have to forsake all others, acting without reluctance. This means if a family member or friend is seen as dangerous you will be required to deal with that person. We will try to be as objective as possible. Still we must maintain some morality right? This means the Killing of women and children will be forbidden unless absolutely necessary. I don't want pointless genocides that will solve nothing". Getting up from his seat Jin folded his hand behind his back like a Sensei instructing their student.

"My question to you know is will you become apart of this organization? Or will be you choose otherwise? The decision is ultimately yours" .
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Place of The Seers Left_bar_bleue210/210Place of The Seers Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 am

*it seemes the time to act was now. And the thought of this group highten his curiousity.to maintain balence in the lands. One of the most prospect pieces to this group. Now. He was chosen to join this group. He must of met the requierments of the group of seers. B ut if we. Were to stop missing nins then we would have to stop one of the most dangerous group that almost broke apart suna. "The r7" he knew that it would be a long shot but.... The goal is the same. Stop any threat that happends to want to destroy the things and hearts precious to you. He looked over at the haven of the seers. Look were he is now. First just a regular kid who lost his parents. Had to be raised by his surviving brother. Learning of a clan that we don't even know if there's other members in other lands because re house burned down. To be taken in the care of the kazekage. To pass the lessons and to move out then to come back as a jounin. While blaize dosent even know what so special that they want him but he wouldent let another hunt for objects like orbs to bring down a village. He spoken after the moment of silence.

"While everyone in the seers are here for there own reasons our goal is the same. To protect what we care about most. I understand that and I want to be a part of that.now this future purpose of an orginazation that had to be formed because of the enemy."

He paused for a moment.

"But there's something else I like to say. If anything happends to my brother and is accused. It says I must have no mercy but I will do what the seers have belived. To maintain piece to the villages. Ill make sure ill investigate his case personally and find the truth. If that falls into you beliving that I should be taken off the title fine. But I will keep the teaching of a seers to make sure that we protect what's most important. And it starts with a life. Count me in"

(Sorry. For error on mobile)
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Place of The Seers Left_bar_bleue170/170Place of The Seers Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:06 pm

It was definitely the start of a new Era and Blaize indeed made the right decision when he decided to become a Seer. A slight nod and a smile came projected itself from Jin's facade as he stood there with his arms folded. Placing his hand on his chin he cocked his head off to the side and then closed his eyes. Opening them slowly after a brief moment of silence Jin finally sat down across from Blaize. "Well then welcome Blaize Ryuzaki to the Haven of the Seers. I have listened to your points and have taken note of them. However should I situation arise where you brother is directly involved for the wrong reasons. We will try to treat it with as much care as possible".

Jin understood and sympathized with the newest member of the Seer's views. He clearly understood what it meant for someone to want to protect others. Especially if that person so happens to be there family member too. "With everything that's been said I think you should know one last thing. Among this organization each indivual will be given the title of Pondera. You may want to know what it means to be a Pondera and so I will tell you. It is rather simple really, a Pondera is someone that aims to keep the balance and order of things. And that's exactly what this organization is about. And just so you know I was chosen to be the head of all the Pondera that this Haven house".

With all the introductory part over and done with, it was now time to get down to business. "Now Blaize why don't we discuss some business eh? I have something on my mind that's been bothering me of late". Jin had another 'here we go again' moment which is beginning to happen a little too frequently these days. "For a few years now I've been hearing about a couple of kidnappings. At first I didn't think anything of it except for what it was. But then with more information and careful examination. I began noticing a pattern with all these kidnappings and a possible purpose behing hem. I have reason to belive that someone have been kidnapping those with special Kekkei Genkais".

Scratching his forehead a little Jin cleared his throat and sighed. "Can you see where I'm going with this thing? If my hunch is correct then someone must be harvesting Kekkei Genkais for further uses. This should ultimately mean that there will be experiments taking place. And should these criminals succeed then it could only mean trouble for all of us. Our next course of action will be to look into these things and to find out more. And the best place to start would be where these kidnappings have taken place. Surely someone must have seen or heard something about it. So what do you say then? Will you accept this as your first assignment as a member of the Seers and a Pondera?" .

It was now time for the Seers to take action and become a lot more active. If anything they will have to become a thorn in the sides of these criminals. It was now down to Blaize to carry out his duty as a Seer and do it well enough.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 pm

While thinking and taking every thing that jin had said he nodded and spoken.

"Hai"

He paused for a second and then spoken.

"jin sama. I will accept. But if your hunches are correct and there are kidnappings. What is the relation to all the shinobi rather then being keke genkai born. Shouldn't the head of the clans know of this?

Also it is weird though. If the seers take knowledge of this that must mean that more then our villages are involved with that.

kidnapping. Kidnapping"

Blaize kept over and over repeating before stopping.

"The squads. If there were shinobi taken. Wouldn't it be most likely that the shinobi were in a 3 man squad? So one of their teammates must of been a witness to the account. Maybe some tried to stop them but with no avail. Hmmm.

If our plan of action is to find out what is going on then some of us should be posted within the areas of the most recent attack. Not only that we should try to find the radius of the kidnapping. Meaning how far apart with each one. This should help try to pinpoint a range of there location. For example more kidnappings in the wind country and not the fire country."

*he paused again looking up at jin and then spoken*

"I've said ill accept but I need to know a few things.
Teams were there any of the recent kidnappings with shinobi with teams.
I also need to know what exactly you need when I listen to their story.
How long should I search before comming back to my report?
One more thing. If I come in contact with a shinobi with the same motives what should I do then. Stop them or just collect information. I need to know what is the most vital importance of the seers."
(Ooc: sry for bad post spellings I'm on mobile)
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 pm

"Relations you say? Well I also thought about the relations and so forth but there are no direct connections Blaize. It all seems to be done at random and so I'm basing everything on the kidnapped Kekkei Genkai. Upon til now none of those that was kidnapped so happened to be without a Kekkei Genkai. Not only that but they all seem to be within the age of four to fifteen. So I'm guessing they're going for the younger less experienced Shinobi" . This was obviously one of the reasons why Blaize was chosen to become a Pondera. His ability to think and make decisions and to see the truth also. He would most definitely be an asset to the Seers unless of course he become expendable.

"We received our intelligence from the other Villages that noticed this very pattern too. And so we began putting everything together and have been taking the necessary precautions too. I have a feeling that Konoha will become a victim of these criminals just like last time. There are so many unique clans with Kekkei Genkais that could be destructive in the wrong hands. Think of the Hyuga, the Senju and don't forget the Uchiha. Come to think of it, should someone from my clan become a victim I would be more than worried".. Picking himself up Jin looked at Blaize and sighed. It could prove to be a tedious task trying to gather intelligence on these suspected criminals.

"It funny you should say that Blaize. I'm guessing these bastards are pretty organized and very cautious. There are hardly any witnesses that will be able to be of any use to us right now. With that said we should look at the areas with the most activity and so forth. Iwagakure and Kirigakure had its fair share of activity already. We've been gathering information of the clans that would most likely become a target of this suspected group. And yes I do believe this is some kind of an organization that will become a pain in the ass. Even gathering information on other clans is proving to be difficult. Simply because the clans are reluctant to share somethings that they believe should be kept a secret. This is of course understandable but it is also another pain in the ass too".

"The most vital information will be based on your better judgment. I do expect a full report but don't get distracted with reporting back to us during your investigation unless it's absolutely necessary. You can however send us constant updates with your findings and so forth. So I'll leave the decision making up to you while you carryout your investigation". With that said a figure in the darker part of the Haven emerged half way from one of the statues. Soon a voice was heard and so Jin turned to greet this voice. "Since your am I correct when I say you've got some information for us?". This was definitely an agent of the Seers and possibly another Pondera too. But for now this person was shrouded in darkness and his existence is nothing but a mystery too.

"Your correct as always Jin sama I do have some information for you. It seems your hunch was correct about where they would attack next. It was none other than Konoha and funny enough it was one of your former students". Silence reigned supreme for a moment as Jin narrowed his eyes onto the figure partly emerged from the statue. His Ryugan lit up for a moment showing his displeasure with the whole situation. "The student in question is none other than Uchiha Ashely. Another one that possesses a unique Kekkei Genkai like you said. I am still gathering intelligence on this one too. I however have some names for you in order to make this investigation a lot easier. I will begin with Shikataru Nara, Asura Kishin and Seisoku Kedamono. As you Shikataru was a member of the Reshiato 7 sometime ago. As for the other two well they're former Shinobis that came from Iwagakure. That could be your starting point Blaize Ryuzaki".

The figure soon merged with the statue again and then disappeared after delivering the message. Turning around Jin looked at Blaize and shook his head. "Ashley was always a little too kind for her own good. In any case that was one of our agents that is also a good one. And don't worry he had information on you prior to joining us. I'm guessing he assumed your one of us now. In any case I will also look into this, I will not tolerate a former student of mine being kidnapped. In the mean time I think you should go and begin your investigation Blaize. I will also do my part too". Jin soon gave a slight nod to Blaize with his Ryugan burning ever so brightly for all to see. Those cold eyes that burned through the souls of others.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:38 pm

"i understand Jin Sama. Though i have somethign else to say if its alright with you."

Blaize said. Quickly taking everything in. Trying to figure out the best solutions. he wasent a nara but he did have a keen eye for detailes. The man that passed and gave information. He was another Seer member. But the voice was not known by Blaize. So all he could know was that he was a voice within the shadows. None the less though he had to speak before he would leave.

"i thought of the idea before the news of Ashley. Though i fear that my thoughts were to late for this. Jin Sama you are the past hokage. Growing from the knowledge of kohana. If you haven't decided to already you should keep a great eye on the village you hold dear. The clans you spoke of can cause a great deal of an advantage but also the downfall if used in the wrong hands. It is known that the uchiha clan is getting back up on their feet, You shouldn't let the matters of these kidnappers take away the power of the uchiha. None the less in the matter. You should have a group ready to search out for ashley. in my search within the rock country ill do whatever i can to help track down ashley uchiha.

I am guessing that i am not going to have a squad on this mission or any assistance. I guess that is fine by me. If This gets any future to a destruction of world. The jounin ranks of the seers should have a squad each within the village ready to aid at a moments noticed. You can call it an emergency mission within the village. With that in mind and we as the team captains and we chose the team. It should not be hard to hide our tracks. Also Jin sama i would like to request three things from you."

Blaize paused and took out a kunai. Then he opened his jacket and cut a piece of his inner jacket and placed it in his hand as he walked to Jin sama.

"Alright. The first thing i need is a scroll summoning. Of a bird or a type of animal to send back to use if something urgent happens. You can take a peice of my clothing. I dont know what will happen to me during the mission but if i fall or need assistance i bet your sending some type of tracker. That has my scent. As well you can use this just in case an enemy tries to disguise him/herself as me. By using this test you can tell who the real me is. Since my jacket is not seen through. Second i need a piece of your clothing for the same reason. The third is a general area in the rock village to start searching. So you can know were I am is something happends."

After Blaize speech he started to give the piece to Jin as he started to prepare the next comming mission and a response from pluto.
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 pm

"Go ahead Blaize"

A slight grin form on Jin's face listening to Blaize. In fact Jin was already making preparations for these types of situation also. "You need not worry about such things Blaize. I am heading back to Konoha right now in order to start an investigation. But see what you can do in order to get some information on what transpired recently. Hopefully its not too late before we're able to find her and the others. Worst case scenario I will have these criminals pay for their crimes against the Nations". . Everything that Blaize said was taken into consideration but there was a slight problem. Jin was always one step ahead of him in these cases. Jin had a team of Shinobi that reported to him directly in times like these.

The other Villages will have to set up something like this, but it will have to be kept a secret. Either that or the Seers will have to be a little misleading when choosing these teams. Outsiders should have nothing to do with the Seers. They shouldn't even know they exist at all and so getting others involved could prove to be difficult too. "Your a lone soldier for now Blaize. That may however change in the future as more and more Shinobi join our ranks. I will be looking forward to it too. Your idea for a set of Ninjas in the village is a good one. But I already thought about it and realize there could be a few problems. You can always have a team that reports directly to you, but they must not about your true purpose. In other words they should know nothing of the Seers and our existence Blaize".

This is generally the part where a Pondera will be asked to live a double life. "A request you say?". Listening to Blaize Jin chuckled and then looked at the man standing before him. "Don't be silly Blaize. You should know by now that we wold have taken such precautions. I forgot that's all. Here is that scroll that you asked for and it does exactly what you need it for. A messenger bird that only reports to us. As for your scent we have Canines and such that already knows your scent. Anything foreign will be attacked without mercy, unless it was of course invited. Also I will tell you something that only a Pondera would know Blaize. It is like a password if you will".

Resting his hand on his chin Jin smiled and then spoke the words. "Where does a Pondera Reside? We reside within a world of Balance. Remember those words Blaize since they might come in handy. I will however grant your request and accept this piece of clothing from you and I will give you something of mine". Dipping into his pocket Jin removed a piece of cloth. But it was no ordinary piece of cloth, there was a couple of designs on it and a few interesting patterns too. "That should have my scent on it. By the way the kidnappings of Iwagakure occurred within the Village. I'm guessing Asura and Seisoku did so themselves. They sound interesting to me. In any case let us go and carryout these tasks given onto us".
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm

He nodded to him and spoken

"Hai. Guess i will be seeing you Jin sama"

Be bowed in respect after taking the peice of cloth and placed it away. Also as getting back up he said one more thing.

"The sand gave me a great amount of gratitude during my face against the R7. While they thing i have a great mind of a jounin. You seem to defeat it while having the great mind of a Kage. With anything that happends to my nature Village, Suna. i want to make sure you have allies there. If not with the acting Kazekage you can count on my brother to handel a secretive task. Even if you dont tell him about the seers. Saying that his little brother is in trouble would be good enough. With that said i will leave."

Blaize then turned around as he then spoken before turning the way he came in.

" When i go to The rock village. If i have begun to be stuck. I might ask for the aid of the kage. Knowing you the envolvment of the seers has been known to each of the kage in the countries. Because i do not have full markings or proof of the seers i would have to let them know i am here on buiessness from the sand."

He pointed at his ninja headband.

"But if that dosent work i guess the line of a pandora would have to do. Isnt that something you would suggest Jin sama"

When Blaize finished speaking and recived the answer from Jin he then spoken one more time

Um. Exit Sir? The stairs relifted during the entering remember?"

After Jin would give him the access to go back up blaize then returned up in the survice and then would go out to explore the findings of the hidden rock.

(OOC. Sorry for spellings. You can give me the last responce here. just make sure you if you post here. Tell me which topic in the rock village i should post at. because i should be joining in a topic or do i have to make my own?)
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

"Mind of a Kage you say eh? I will take your brother into consideration should the need call for it. For now I would rather keep him away from somethings for his own good. We're doing the dirty work that most should have done but couldn't. So as you know it will be a dangerous game with possible losses and such". Turning around Jin began walking towards the entrance way that they came through. While walking he decided to give an answer to a couple of Blaize comments before they would both leave on their missions. Every other Pondera was out on a mission or gathering intelligence from various places.

"It is indeed something I would do Blaize. In fact its the best thing to do reallt. But should you have a chat with the Tsuchikage make sure its done in private. Can't have our business catching the attention of unwanted individuals. By the way Blaize that scroll that I gave you also acts as a Summoning scroll. If you look at the contents of the scroll you will notice your name on the inside. I also have the master scroll so to speak which allows me to summon you. Should I need require your presence I will simply summon you for assistance".

Forming a single hand seal the stairs came down once more revealing the entrance and the exit. Moving towards it Jin went up the stairs and outside. It was now time for him to return to Konoha which shouldn't take someone like him too long. "I will leave the rest to you Blaize". With his words trailing off the entrance closed once more and almost simultaneously Jin disappeared in a poof of smoke.

((Hold off on your investigation for now. I will summon you to Konoha soon for that Invasion so sit tight))
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Ok pm me with details on mobile
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down