True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished)

3 posters

Go down

Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished)

Post by Shiro Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: Shiro Yagama

Alias/Nickname: None

Village: Rain Village

Appearance: Shiro has a natural light tan and a nearly scar free body. He does have a scar that cuts through his right eye and continues down the right side of his body down to his abdominal muscles. He stands 5' 2" and weighs 85 and is well toned from constant training. He has shoulder length, darker than night, black hair with a few silver streaks that he often lets dangle in front of his face. He also had dark, haze filled, gray eyes.

Shiro wears a black hoody with very long sleeves. The sleeves on the hoody are long enough to reach and cover his arms and then they dangle over, letting him wield kunais and other weapons without alerting those around him. Underneath this hoody he wears a long black tank top lined with navy blue around the edges. The tank top is long enough to stretch pass his belt buckle, but he often keeps the front part tucked into his black jeans so others could see the buckle. His black jeans are in good condition considering how rough Shiro is when he gets into fights and such with the other kid. He has a pair of black combat boots which he wears long black socks with that are tucked under the pants legs. Also when Shiro removes his robe, his Ninja Pouch, holding his kunais, shurikens, smoke bombs, etc, is strapped to his right leg. He also wears his signature sterling silver, Jashin necklace which he got from his brother. He often holds for either good luck or when he prays.

Personality: Shiro is what some would call hard headed at times since he rarely listens to anyone. He does whatever he feels is necessary to survive and looks out mostly for himself. Like most kids his age, he always wants power and wants to be the best. However, unlike most kids his age, Shiro is always willing to sacrifice whatever is needed to gain it.

Elements: Doton (Earth) & Katon (Fire)

Skills: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu

Skills Points:

Ninjutsu: 20
Genjutsu: 10
Fuuinjutsu: 0
Taijutsu: 20

Clan: None, but has the Byakugan as his bloodline.(will include in history)

Clan History: None

History: (Revising)

Intro to Shiro and Family
Spoiler:

Early Years Arc (5-6 years old)
Spoiler:

Aftermath/Academy Arc (6-7 years old)
Spoiler:

Genin Arc (7 years old)
Spoiler:

Attaining/Training Byakugan Arc (7-11 years old)
Spoiler:

(More to come once he gets older)

Last edited by Shiro on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 13 times in total
Shiro
Shiro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty Re: Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished)

Post by YonYon Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 am

You start as a genin.
And as a Genin you only get All 6 E-Ranks, 2 D-Ranks and 1 C-Rank Jutsu. And lower your age. a 20 year old genin seems highly unlikely ^^

And welcome to the site.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Left_bar_bleue210/210Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Left_bar_bleue200/200Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty Re: Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished)

Post by Shiro Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 am

Well all of it didn't fit onto one post so here's the rest:

Nindo: "I do whatever I want....when I want....and no one can stop me"

Rp Sample: (Finished)

Spoiler:

Jutsus: (For now I'm done)

Taijutsu Techniques
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Techniques
Spoiler:

Genjutsu Techniques
Spoiler:
Shiro
Shiro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Sorry I didn't check this earlier but I didn't know you edited since you didn't post you did ( you see how I made it kinda your fault in that comment Razz Yes it's the power of a staff member XP) Well then here are things you need to edit.

First. put your jutsu in the proper template.

Second. Implants of the sharingan Byakugan etc. isn't allowed here.(I dont think amegakure would know the details on the seal on the head of Hyuuga members.)

Third. You wouldn't have a genin arc since you will start as a genin meeting his team for the first time.
.:Arashi:.
.:Arashi:.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Left_bar_bleue98/100Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shiro Yagama (Never Mind...Not Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down