True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage

Go down

Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage Empty Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage

Post by Blaize Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Blaize has now been accepted as the new Jounin for the Rock country. His main reason for being here is of a favor for his brother Kyo Ryuzaki. With a new style he keep feels a little comfortable with his outfit. (Default forgive me i cant be on long so my description on the outfit is like my default). Blaize took his daydream out of his head as he was given access into the office. As he enters the office he closed the door and focused on the chair of the kage that was facing backways towards Blaize's side. He stands there as the kage knew why he was here. To obtain a new mission. What it was he had to admit he was curious but his goal was simple. He must stay here in the rock country for his brother's sake. He stands patiently with his new jacket on with his face being covered.
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage Left_bar_bleue170/170Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage Left_bar_bleue100/100Blaize Ryuzaki meeting with the kage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

Back to top Go down