True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE!

Go down

THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Empty THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE!

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm

(alright so Im gonna make this adventure thingy here and you guys post stuff to go along with it. Anything with Chuck Norris shall be Epic lol So yeah, this shall be Iyoku's Odyssey to get the super cookie.)

Iyoku steps out of the chat box to set forth and retrieve the Ultimate Super Massive Cookie or USMC for short (did not do the acronym like that on purpose) for Emme. As he steps out the Chat box suddenly.........! (your turn ^^ LOL HAVE FUN!)

Back to top Go down

THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Empty Re: THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE!

Post by Light Bright Thu May 21, 2009 10:30 am

Katsa walks over to Iyoku with a very pissed look on her face. She walks up to Iyoku ready to scream in his ear. "WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?!?"

While Katsa is yelling at Iyoku, Po and Ronda thinks that this is fun and decides to play along. "PO!!!!! WE SHOULD GO WEST AND THEN WE CAN FIND THE USMC!!!!!!!!" Ronda then stops to catch his breath.

"Ronda, relax!! We will find the USMC for Emme. And we will win!!"

"What are we winning anyway?"

"I really do not know."

"Well, I hope It's worth our time."

"Me too Ronda, Me too."

OOC: Are they winning anything??
Light Bright
Light Bright
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Left_bar_bleue100/100THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Left_bar_bleue100/100THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE! Empty Re: THE QUEST TO GET THE ULTIMATE COOKIE!

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Iyoku stands there and takes the yelling and sighs as he waves magic cookie around, not the super one but good none the less. "cause I can." iyoku said quite simply.

ooc:dont feel like makin huge post lol and no unless I can think of something for them to win, perhaps a peice of the cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Bright Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Katsa stops yelling as Iyoku waves the cookie around. "I..I..I... think.. this... is.. stupid.." Katsa soon reaches for the magic cookie, not caring of the stupidity of this quest. "Alright," she says between bites, "i'll do the quest." She looks over at Po and Ronda. "It looks like they decided to do it already." She gets a smile on her face. "Alright guys, I'm in!"

Po stops talking to Ronda and looks over to Katsa. "Really? Were going to do it as a group?"

Katsa laughed. "Yeah, were going to do it as a group."

Both Po and Ronda cheered than ran and hugged Katsa.

Katsa laughs and hugs them both. Then looks at Iyoku. "Okay, well any rules that we should go by and are you participating in the quest too? Oh, and sorry I yelled at you."

occ:ok piece of the cookie is fine. ^-^
Light Bright
Light Bright
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Iyoku looks around. "Rules...." he pauses to think for a moment and nods." Yeah, no booby traps, you get to the cookie and some one gets their same time as you you can fight them for it. I dont care, as for me. Yeah, I'll be doing the quest, or..." he laughes maniacally and lightning strikes all around. " MAKE IT HARDER FOR YOU! MWHAHAAHAHHAAHHA!" he laughed on for about a minute and than composed him self. "GO" he said as he sprinted past them throwing back another cookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Bright Fri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Katsa blinked as Iyoku ran off. Then laughed at the randomness of Iyoku. "Well guys you heard the man, no booby traps." Ronda and Po laugh and Katsa looked at them. "What in hell are you laughing at?"

Po looked at Ronda then they both started laughing harder. "Well....its...it..." he stops to take a breath then continues, "YOU SAID BOOBY!!!" Then Po starts laughing again.

Katsa gave them the most dirtiest look know to man. Then started to yell at them, "YOU TO ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC IDIOTS EVER KNOW TO MAN!!" When she finished, Katsa immediately was sorry she said it. "Look guys, that was mean, sorry."

Ronda stood up and pulled Po with him. "Its ok Kat, we are idiots!" Ronda and Po smiled at Katsa, then they all started to laugh.

"Well guys we better start this quest." Katsa looked around. "We should get some help."

"But with who?" Po interjected. They didn't have many allies. They never needed any really. They were always okay by themselves.

"I really don't know..."

(If anyone would like to buddy up, I will be most honored. Just PM me. Thanks! Bye!)
Light Bright
Light Bright
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Just than Iyoku launched out of the trees and was hurdled right into Katsa and her group. He hit the ground with a thud. "Ow.... That was my butt, I need that for sitting." he said as he got up and rubbed his bruised butt. "Frickin Pie Snakes ARE EVIL!" He said as he readied himself for the snake to emerge.

(I dont think I have to PM you to buddy up, and anyways, we're the only ones doin this unless Ashley Chan comes on. Pie Snake is one of my oldest RPG inside jokes. IT was AMAZING. lmao.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Bright Sat May 30, 2009 10:23 am

Katsa stopped as she heard someone come out of the trees. Just then Iyoku hurdled in front of Katsa of the group. Katsa laughed as Iyoku fell on his butt. "Well, yes you do need that for sitting."

Po looked at Katsa. "Should you trust this man?" Po then looked at Ronda who was agreeing with Po.

"Really Kat, you shouldn't trust him. He could trick you."

Katsa sighed. Then simply said the word that would get them off her back. "Booby." Just then, Po and Ronda started in a laughing fit. Katsa laughed at their stupidity. "Well Iyoku, are we t-" she was cut off when a snake emerged. Katsa then took Butterblue and stabbed the snake and cut it into many pieces, killing it. "Where was I? Oh right, Are we teaming up?"

(True, I meant if anybody other than us was doing it or maybe watching the posts, and we need other people doing it. Then it will be more fun. What is pie snake?)
Light Bright
Light Bright
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum