True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
RInas home EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
RInas home EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
RInas home EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
RInas home EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
RInas home EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
RInas home EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
RInas home EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
RInas home EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
RInas home EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RInas home

3 posters

Go down

RInas home Empty RInas home

Post by Rina Mon May 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Rina walked into her house around 8 pm. As she tiptoed across the hallway he dad saw her without warning he was smack dab in fort of her . “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT.” Snarled her father. Not wanting to weights for and answer form her he grabbed her and through her to the ground. Rina know all to well what was coming next not wanting to make it worse she let it all happen. Quickly her father started to kick her around the room and then picked her up but her arm and slammed her to the wall and punched her on the left side of her face. But something new happened this time he started to strangle her.
Tenshi Rinas pet and loyal friend a black panther with cold blue eyes shot into the room and growled as she lacked onto RInas fathers arm making him lose his grip. Droping to the ground RIna grabbed a hold of Tenshi and pulled her out of the room. Once in her room rina curled up in a ball in the corner wile Tenshi curled up around her.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
RInas home Left_bar_bleue200/210RInas home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/210)
Health:
RInas home Left_bar_bleue100/100RInas home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: Shadow of the Moon

Back to top Go down

RInas home Empty Re: RInas home

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Mon May 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Seisoku and Byakkonen followed Rina's scent to what seemed to be her house. Or atleast it sounded like it, he heard Rina inside. But he also heard what sounded to be like a struggle. Seisoku quickly went to the door and kicked it open. They couldn't here it being kicked open because of the noise being made. "What the...hell?!?" Seisoku said shocked as he witnessed a man -who he assumed to be her father- slapping, kicking, and throwing Rina across the room. What kind of father is that!?! Seisoku watched...silently, fist clenched, and blood boiling, he was getting angrier every second. What really got Seisoku mad was when the man started to strangle her. Seisoku was somewhat relieved to see that Rina was rescued by her black panther thing but the fact that a man was hitting a girl in the first place made him angry.

When Rina had left to go to her room Seisoku finally fully entered the house. He creeped silently behind her father, and when he got close enough he grabbed his shoulder in a bone crushing grip, turned him around, looked him in the eyes, bared his fangs, and put his claws in his face, "Lets see how you like to be beat up on.." Seisoku said evilly "Except for you...nobody will be here to save you!" Seisoku said as he went to scratch her father across the face with his sharp claws.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
RInas home Left_bar_bleue210/210RInas home Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
RInas home Left_bar_bleue350/350RInas home Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Mon May 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Tenshi pressed her face to Rinas as blood trickled down the Sid of her broken face. “you should not have helped me now my punishment will be worse.” Said RIna quietly. Tenshi lowered her head and said “im sorry RIna but you where dieing I could feel it you life was slipping away you could not have taken him much longer.” With out a sound Rina steeped out of her room at the sound of a voice she had grown to know in the last day.

Rina father turned around in horror and said “who are you to say what I can or cant to do brat whose life should have ended the day she was born.” Not speaking Rina and Tenshi stood there and watched. As her sensei slashed her fathers face. He fell to the ground and howled “KILL HER NOT ME KILL HER.” Rinas eyes narrowed and Tenshi growled. With out thinking Rina walked over to her father and pulled out a kuni and jammed it into his back. But than she jumped back and gasped “im sorry sensei I know im not allowed to hurt people with in my village.” But deep down Rina felt good about what she had just done.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Seisoku looked at Rina who had just stabbed her father in the back. "It's ok Rina, Seisoku said...I know you had a reason to hurt you, just look what he did to you!" Seisoku said looking at Rina's wounds, she was in worst shape than he had thought. "Rina...how long has he been doing this to you?" Seisoku asked "Is this why you're so jumpy?" Seisoku walked towards the mans body and stepped on the kunai that was stuck in his back, making it go in even deeper. "Rina...come with me..." Seisoku said quietly, remembering his mission. He had to find a way to get Rina to come with him so he had to choose his words carefully. "I know you don't want people to hurt you...But if you keep living here people will continue to hurt you." He said quietly, "Please Rina...I can feel your pain..if you come with me I can ease that pain..." He waited for Rina's answer.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed May 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Rina looked at him closely and said her voice soft but not fear full in the least “ I have more reasons than you know.” Pausing to look at Tenshi she continued “this has been happening ever since the day I was born and he is not the only one who has tried to brake me. No im not jumpy because of him im jumpy because of everyone in this so called village ” as she watched him she could not help but to wonder what he was trying to say and by how he was acting it was not a good thing but for some reason she felt it as right. “ hum well I guess it is better than staying here and not to mention im as good as dead if my mom get her hands on me for what I have done. Also what are you exactly proposing to me leave here and move to another part of the village or is it something else.” RIna said as she felt feel it was something else and she eyed her dad who was on the ground bleeding and by the look of it the kuni may have hit his lung.

As Rina weighted for him to respond she pulled the hair away from the left side of her face to reveal a fairly large burse and that side of her face bleeding above and below her eye. “now I guess I cut it quit close a Tenshi. It seems I may have lost my eye if the punch was well aimed.” Said Rina quietly. TEnshi nodded and said “in deadly Rina.”
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Wed May 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Seisoku looked at the bruise on Rina's face "Wow..." He said quietly. He was silent for a while but then he spoke up. "Rina...I...I don't mean move away from your house...I mean move away from the village. Staying here will just bring you more pain.." Seisoku looked outside the door to the house and then looked back at Rina, "I can teach you how to fight for yourself, so that way you won't have to be afraid of anyone. But that would mean we would have to leave the village...for good." Seisoku said. While waiting for her to answer he dug into his pouch and pulled out some ointment spray and bandages for Rina's wounds, and handed it to her.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed May 13, 2009 3:29 pm

With a swift motion Rina to the spry and bandages and said in a voice that showed that he had caught her interest as she bandaged her face “well I do like the sound of what you are offering me and all but I will not do it to get away from pain or to gain power .But I will take you up on this offer on one condition that is. And that condition is that I can take Tenshi along with me as you can see she is the only thing I really care about.” Her bright blue eyes narrowed as she smirked there was a reason he was here and she was going to find out sooner or later. Than she was interrupted by Tenshi saying something to herself that RIna did not quite hear.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Seisoku smiled "Of course you can take Tenshi with you! I was gonna ask you if you wanted to anyway.." Seisoku said happily. Seisoku looked at Byakkonen who was sitting outside, "You should get stuff that you wana take along Rina." Seisoku began to walk outside. "I'll be waiting for you outside..." When he got to the doorway he looked at Byakkonen and nodded, "Asura will be happy to see that my mission was a success no doubt." Seisoku leaned against the wall and looked up at the sky, waiting patiently for Rina.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed May 13, 2009 3:48 pm

RIna smiled and without a word made her way to her room there she grabbed a bag and tossed her clothes ninja gear and then looked at a photo of her and Tenshi and put that into her back pack as well. After getting all she would need she made her way to her parents room there was a glass cause with a bunch of scrolls in it she kicked the glass in an removed some of the clan scrolls she would need and put them into her pack. Making her way into the hallway Tenshi looked at her and told her something into her ear. RIna just nodded her head and slipped on her shoes and walked out and said in a slightly interested tone “so I was a mission I see I knew there was a reason you where hear.”
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Thu May 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Seisoku stepped back in surprise "How did you..." He looked at Tenshi and then sighed "Oh...Well I guess I have to tell you..A while ago me and a comrad left the village...for good." He whispered to Rina " Now I'm on a mission to 'kidnap' one of my genin. Sooo thats why I came here." Seisoku explained. "But when I saw you being beaten my mission went from kidnap to rescue...And now well...Rina I would like you to join us." Seisoku said. He pushed himself off the wall and walked up to Byakkonen. "Well...we can't leave the village yet...cause...I just got the smell of my other companion...It seems he's in the village..." Seisoku said. "Lets just...walk around the village I guess.." He got on Byakkonen and looked at rina and Tenshi, "Are you gonna ride Tenshi or are you gonna come on here?" Seisoku asked Rina.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Thu May 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Rinas eyes narrowed into slits as she looked at him in wonder. But why me she thought to her self. Tenshi looked up at rina and purred “strange things seem to happen to you a Rina”RIna did not respond to Tenshi but asked in a low voice as she hopped on to Tenshis back “why me though I showed nothing but weakness when we met. I was trying to keep as low as a profile as possible but it seems some how I caught your attention no?” As Rina spoke Tenshi looked at the tiger she could not weight till she was that big but she knew she would only get close to the size. As RIna weighted for him to answer her she closed her eyes and sighed this path was far from what she expected but than another question came out of her mouth “ what is the purpus of this any way.”
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Sun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm

"Hmm....Why you?" Seisoku repeated. "Well.." he said "I sensed that you were stronger than you were letting on.." Seisoku said. "I mean come one...I'm your sensei...I'm supposed to realize these things.." Seisoku looked at Rina and smiled. "Also because being able to shape shift is pretty awesome too." He added.

As they rode across the town Rina decided to ask another question. Seisoku took a deep breath and then answered, "Well.. this is about creating peace." Seisoku said. "Ever notice when a shinobi nation grows too powerful another war is started?" Seisoku asked. "Well..we are going to stop that. We're going to try to bring all of the shinobi nations together. When they are united everything will be peaceful, there will be no more worries, no more anger, no more hate, and no more pain." He was speaking to Rina in a low tone, one that only he and she could hear. "So that's basically it.."
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 pm

RIna rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath as she listened to him talk on and on and on. But at the end she could not help but to shake her head out of disagreement. “well you see the thing is taking over won’t be all that easy not to mention the fact that all the territory that will be captured if our cause happens will have to be carefully watched all over until there are no ninja who are willing to fight back….or even eliminated if it leads to extremes that is. And don’t you think that even once it is captured there will be clan disputes of other types of disputing. Worry pain anger and stuff like that is never really going to be gone no matter what you do but still I will help you with this even though it will take more work than you think.” Spoke RIna in a soft voice.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue May 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Seisoku smirked at Rina's comments, for a little girl she knew alot. "Look..I know what you mean.." Seisoku said, "I know that three of us can not stop the world from itself, but we have to try!" He looked down at Rina, "If we gather more people then maybe others will start to listen..To get to our goal we have to start off small." He said. "Once we influence one area then they will start to spread our plan, then more and more people will hopefully listen, and we will finally create peace." He said. He looked ahead of them and smiled "You may not be able to believe it now Rina...but it will happen..One way or another." He smiled, knowing what that really meant. it meant that if people didn't follow them that they will use force to make them. And if it came to that point, Seisoku knew that he will not stop using force until everything was peaceful.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadoshi Rado Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Rado walks by the home, it was strange he went backwards to the door then knocked. Rado was munching a chocolate bar he sneaked off a shop a few miles back. Rado was half asleep , wanders the street, not much to do in the day with no training. Rado began to close his eyes and fall asleep it was nighty night for him.

Sadoshi Rado
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Rina closed her eyes and said in a challenging voice “Have you ever thought that maybe that the world is the way its meant to be. That this is the destiny and that maybe your wrong. Has any of that ever crossed your mind.” Rina met his gaze her eyes just as challenging as her voice was. Tenshi than spoke “well id hate to say it but you both have points here peace would be good but than again.” As Rina watched him she had a smirk on her face.
Rina
Rina
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down