True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?

+5
Seisoku Kedamono
The Hazy Waves
YonYon
Light Bright
Dr.Strange
9 posters

Go down

What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?

Post by Dr.Strange Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:56 pm

like the title suggest. What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?

Example: I wake up to some random guy, "WTF MAN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I HANG YOU FROM A PIKE!!!!!!!" or "GTFO, this ain't college."

Example: I wake up to some random girl "Damn, what a party eh." or "Ready for another round?"
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue210/210What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Devil's Knight

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty Re: What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?

Post by Light Bright Fri May 01, 2009 10:29 am

i would scream and tell you to get the hell out of my bed and if it was your bed..then run out of the room screaming.

^_^
Light Bright
Light Bright
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty Re: What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?

Post by YonYon Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Shoves you out of bed in a comedic manner and goes back to sleep
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue210/210What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue200/200What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hazy Waves Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Scream, call in my older brother who would beat you to a pulp and throw you out of the house. Then go back to sleep.
The Hazy Waves
The Hazy Waves
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue50/50What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Fri May 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Id say "That was fun, we should 'do it' again sometime." XD and then id turn over and fall asleep but before I do id say "My home, is your home."
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Fri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm

I'd start freaking out...and then reach under my pillow and pull out my pocket knife and stab you in the chest...multiple times o.O
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue350/350What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Strange Fri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

I would turn around and say "Men aren't wanted in my bed!" and kick you off my bed " However, my couch is always free for a friend."
Dr.Strange
Dr.Strange
God of Conquest
God of Conquest

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Natki kaguya Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 am

I would look over at you in a sleepy way and then push you onto the floor and throw my alarm clock at you then sleep again Smile
Natki kaguya
Natki kaguya
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue50/50What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nickname: Shadow of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sat May 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Stab you repeatedly with a knife and throw your bloody mangled carcass out of the window and sleep again
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue200/200What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm

O.O Y-Yondaime-san? Why are you... *faint*
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue169/169What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (169/169)
Health:
What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Left_bar_bleue40/40What would you do if you woke up with the person above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Huh? Paks I know I said you can stay as long as you want, but you have to sleep on the couch...now git...
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joord Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 am

Binds You onto The Bed Drags it out his House And Puts it On a Road where lots of People Drive. XD
Joord
Joord

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 am

Feed you to my cat ^^
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 pm

O_o....I think I'd smother you with a pillow before kicking you out. My PJ's are too cool for exposure. X3 Heehee, sorry Yonyon. I share my bed with my little sister. ^^
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Bright Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Sleepy say "Dinah, Why are you in my bed?" Then go back to sleep.
Light Bright
Light Bright
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum