True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
A Death In The Family. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
A Death In The Family. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
A Death In The Family. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
A Death In The Family. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
A Death In The Family. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
A Death In The Family. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
A Death In The Family. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
A Death In The Family. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
A Death In The Family. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A Death In The Family.

Go down

A Death In The Family. Empty A Death In The Family.

Post by YonYon Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

It was deathly cold outside as well as pitch black, ice rain patted across the stone floors on the porch of the Hitomi household, Minato was stood at the closed door, a scowl on his face, rain water dripping down his coat and hair, running a gloved hand across his head, He entered his old house, upon enetering the hallway he noticed that the wall on the left side had a dried bloodstain across it, that was the place where his eye had ben slashed out. Wincing at the memory, he approached his living room silently, his hand wrapped tightly across the hilt of his sword, his heart was pounding so hard he thought he might burst, what if he couldnt do this?. His second half spoke to him for a moment. "dont worry, just take me to him, and I will handle everything....

He enetred the room, and saw the drunken figure of his father, Sneaking up behind him and clubbing him on the back of his head, he slumped into unconsiousness.

Mr Hitomi awoke to a blinding pain in his mouth and wrists and feet, he had been nailed to the wall with Kunai, crudely, He tried to call out for help, but...His tongue had been sliced out, Minato was sat crossed legged on infront of him, clutching the dried bleeding tongue. He giggled like a young schoolchild would, and spoke to him. "I didnt want you crying for help....". He threw the tongue at his father, which bounced off his hed and hit the floor, laying there in a pool of its own blood.

The Next 4 hours consisted of brutal tortures that no Genin should know let alone peform on a human, Removal of fingers, and slicing open an arm and puttting crushed glass inside the cut and then restitching it, adding salt into a wound then stabbing it repeatedly. One off the kunai came loose, and The Father fell to the floor, his weight loosening the other kunai as well, Minato laughed and walked over to him carving a letter into his chest, it was the letter of his mothers first name E. "E Is for Ebony....". Ebony Hitomi...

The Father in so much pain he had lost all feeling in his body, grabbing on of the kunai and began to stab his throat repeatedly until he finally died...

Minato watched him with a childlike grin on his face, and then the entire house was filled his laughter. "AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Death In The Family. Left_bar_bleue210/210A Death In The Family. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
A Death In The Family. Left_bar_bleue200/200A Death In The Family. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

A Death In The Family. Empty Re: A Death In The Family.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:55 pm

The rain blew down hard, strange for Iwa, but none the less it poored. Young Iyoku's mind was open to all around him. He was out training with his father and was heading home when his father was forced to cut training short when a mission request called in for him. He let out a sigh, fog rose from his mouth as he began to think, slowly closing himself off from the world in his mind. He had an unpoisoned senbon in his mouth, it wasnt cutting him, it was slightly dull.

After a little more walking in the sad depressing dank rain he heard, and felt, something odd. Laughter, exuberent, gleeful, laughter and a cold feeling in his bones. The only seemingly possible origin for this feeling was a building carved into the rock face of Iwa. His stomach churned to the vile feeling. He stopped his pointless thoughts and opened them to what could end up more important.

Beyond all better judgement he was pulled towards the house, compelled by some sick morbid curiosity of his. He approached the door and went to open it. His body froze almost instantly. "What the... why am I going in here, its not my right to go snooping around!" he thought to himself as he willed his arm to open the door.

As he opened the door and walked in his hair slicked back, this place was strange, a lot of evil was resonating from it, it could be felt by anyone, ninja or person alike. It was truly a vile feeling. Suddenly his sense were assaulted. The room was dark, the smell was dank and musty, and smelling a bit of iron. The floor was slicked by crimson liquid and the laughter was loud and ominous.

He willed himself to keep going, something here wasnt right. The senbon slipped from his mouth and saliva began to flow into his mouth in disgust. There, lying before him, was a blood slicked genin exuberent and happy, laughing as if something amazing had happened to him, but near him layed the mangled corps of a man bathed head to toe in the crimson fluid. Then it made sense. The fluid, the smell, everything. This fluid was no ordinary fluid, it was life sustaining, significant. It was blood. He felt the vomit come up his throat and burn. "What the hell was going on in here!" he demanded of the boy that was in a fit of uncontralable laughter. What more was disturbing was the Genin was his age.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 pm

It had been several minutes since the death of his father. Minato was blood soaked and tired, but he remained awake laughing at his fathers plight and his garbled screams and pleas for his life, it gave some kind of twisted pleasure to watch his anguish. He ceased his hideous laughter and his ears pricked up, he turned his head towards the doorway, hearing footsteps in the hall. Someone was coming, No Doubt he had heard the screams, or the laughter. Minato bolted up and was about to hide the body, but he saw the shadowed figure of Iyoku enter with a look of pure disgust and fear in his eyes. His tone of voice appeared to anger his darker side.

No one talks to you in that tone, burn him, snap his neck, force feed him body parts.... However he was quickly silenced. Minato grinned at Iyoku, "Erm...Well....I tortured hom for 4 hours, he stopped screaming after 10 mins, but I could tell he was alive...And You appear to have barged in uninvited...".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
A Death In The Family. Left_bar_bleue210/210A Death In The Family. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
A Death In The Family. Left_bar_bleue200/200A Death In The Family. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Iyoku managed fake amusement and a smile. "Heh, heh, morbid curiosity I guess, its something we ninja have i guess." he said hoping to some how hide the urge to scream in terror or temporarily silence the Genin that did this without remorse muchlike a Tracker Ninja to a traitor. "You uhh..." his eyes strayed about the blood soaked room. "Seem kinda proud of what you did, an ANBU would be proud." his veil slipped the disgust flooded him like a polluted river breaking over its banks. He spit saliva and vomit out of his mouth with disregard to the house, it was blood slicken anyway. He took into regard the boy who had, at the lowly rank of Genin, already had his first kill. If it were to come to blows the Hateshigan would be Iyoku's only hope at survival, and he had only mastered the second level mere monthes ago.

He regained false composure, but just. "So..." vomit surged from his gut, he swallowed it down with a struggle. "why exactly did you erm.... kill him?" he said gesturing to the corpse. What was he still doing here, he should have ran half way home by now, why was he frosen there, it was like his training with the Hateshigan all over. His legs buckled and he fell to the ground. The sight was too much for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 am

Minato shook hid head, "not curiosity, I didnt kill hin for the sake of it, or for any sick thrill, I Killed him because I had him marked for death since I was fours years old. He...Did things...He killed my mother infront of me...and...".He was innturrupted as Iyoku spat onto the floor, there were traces of vomit in the spit, MInato grinned, "if this room is too much, we could go an chat somewhere else? I mean...If you were going to run away or attack me, turn me in, invite me to dinner yadayadayada whatever...You would have doone so by now". Minato and walked up the stair to his room, his room was directly above the living room so when he walked a cloud of dust fell from the sky, He heard of thump downstairs and he walked down irratated. He chuckled as he saw Iyoku on the floor, The smell and sight had gotten to him, Minato couldnt see a problem it was a bit of blood.

He bent down and picked him up, being alot lighter then a certain someone he was easy to carry, he placed Aruku on his bed, which was suprisingly the only clean thing in the house.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm

He woke with a gasp not realizing his momentary loss of consienceness. Eyes scanned the room for a moment revealing a slightly dusty but realitivley clean room of a young boy. Proabably Minato's, he had little to no interest. His thoughts stirred for a moment as did his stomach. Vision returned shakily. "Well, if I were to turn you in the ANBU would "Kill" you and by the time I joined there ranks I'd find out you were amongst them." he said smirking, now the sight of the blood and its smell a faint memory, it didnt bother him anymore, the grotesque things he saw could mereley be used in a genjutsu in the future.

Still untrusting of his legs to hold him up even after dismissing what he saw he sat upon the bed hands at his sides clenching the front of the matress aside his legs. His eyes fixxed themselves on the boy standing before him, just as demented as he was before. The boy unsettled him and that wasnt particularly desirable. He shook himself free of the Genin's demented gaze. Now trusting of his legs he stood with a sigh. "Well, I would ask for a spar but seeing as you already tasted blood today it would most likley be retarded of me to challenge you. I would like to see myself reach Chuunin at least." he said genuinally smiling for the first time since entering this hell hole of a building.

His grey eyes stared at the Genin. He began feasting on his hate and energy that was oozing from him like a black river of tar. At first sickenning and when atlast he felt what it was giving him the aura was extraordinary. "But...." he said atlast breaking the gaze. "Im not the most intelligable person in the world." A dark grin grew across his face. "How bout we spar till one of us forfeits, like I said earlier, I wanna see myself become a genin."

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Minato was simply watching Iyoku, as he slept, he hadnt told him about the thing hidden in his wardrobe, which had been bolted shut with all manner of padlocks and whatnot, upon approaching the wardrobe, one was met with an extremely foul odour,, as the thing inside said wardorbe, was the rotted corpse of his mother, which his father had placed in there to drive his son mad, which had worked in a way, but the insanity was supressed, and Minato had done well at keeping it locked away, until now, it had broken out, and Iyoku had almost payed the price for intruding.

Minato smiled as he woke up and looked around, he seeme dalot better now, no more sickness or feelings of disgust. Minato could tell he was weary of hi, the look in his face said it all, He thought Minato was mad, and he was right of course, but it still hurt in a way, would Iyoku have turned out mad just like him, if his unbringing had been the same?. Upon hearing the words spar, his interest peaked up, he nodded, and stod up for a moment and was about to remove his shirt, not for any reason in general other, then it stank, and was weighing him down ever so slightly, he needed as much freedom if movememtn as possible.

Finally his body was revealed to Iyoku, All 212 scars across his arms, chest, back, neck and palms, became visible to this young man. Minato gestured at them, "Each one tells another story of hate, abuse, neglect....Let us Begin our spar...".

Last edited by Yondaime Minato on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Iyoku studied the scars. THis suddenly became... trickier. The scars showed that Minato had a high tolerance to pain. This was going to be interesting. He removed a Senbon from the weapons pouch and held it in his hand. The senbon shined earily. That was the poison slick on the blade that his family used with great frequency. He held it infront of him and surpressed the grin. His grey eyes fastend themselves on the other Genin. His hair went up and perky again instead of the fearful slicked back it was. He made a quick handseal cautious, but not conspicuous, not to cut himself with the senbon. "Hateshigan." he muttered with a grin. He tossed the kunai in the direction of MInato. As he threw the Senbon he grabbed a few kunai also poisoned and now with almost invisible wire. He threw them and made all atempts to maintain eye contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Minato grinned as he studied the marks, Minato was indeed resistant to pain, well not really, he just didnt react to it anymore. He saw the senbon speeding towards him, as well as Iyoku muttered some words, no doubt the words of a jutsu. Minato cartwheeled to the right on just ine hand, demonstarting a degree of his agiliy. The downside to said agility, was a smaller frame, and lower physical strength. The Senbon whizzed past him and sturck the wardrobe. Minato made the mistake of looking into Iyokus eyes, little did he know of the justu he had used. He launched himself at Iyoku with his blade drawn, still caked with the blood of his father, swinging for his neck.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Iyoku drew a kunai of his own still laced with poison. He swung his blade at the blade aimed for his neck. Suddenly a cold feeling came over him. "Time freezes for the Hateshiganai." he said with a smirk. Any minute now the time altering efects of the genjutsu should hit Minato with any luck he could also hit Minato with the kunai and further slow his oponents movements. Only problem, he would have to reatain eye contact with Minato after the kunai or senbon met its mark. Suddenly a plan came to his mind.

He jumped back still maintaining eye contact and threw the kunai and rushed in and kicked at Minato's chest and then punched near his head. The goal wasnt to hit Minato but more to move him closer to the wardrobe with the poisoned senbon protruding from it. He then grabbed more kunai with wires and threw them to the left and right of Minato and then into the ceiling. Hopefully he could get the net to work, but what to do if it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Minato grnuted in annoyance as his attack was blocked with such ease. Clearly his opponent was tougher then he first assumed. A puzzled look spread across his face when he heard "Time freezes for the Hatesiganai". He lunged forward launching another attack, swining for his legs but the attack failed as Iyoku hit him in the chest sending him reeling back towards his the wardrobe, he was winded momenterily but quickly got back into the fight, he notived Iyoku was maintaining eye contact with him, A ploy? to unnerve him? Or a Jutsu prehaps?. He didnt have time to react as another blow struck him in the head, he was hit with such force, the warcrobe shattered as he landed on it, the Senbon piercing his left palm.

The room was then filled with a foul odour, one that made Minato wretch and then vomit heaviliy onto the floor, regaining his cool,he saw that he was weighed down by something, a object heavy enough to limit his movements, and it was also where the foul smell was coming from, He looked to his left, and what he saw, caused something to snap inside his head, He screamed, a terrified agonised scream, that drowned out everything inside the house and could be heard from a mile away, Minato was staring into the face of his mnurdered mother, He forgot that Iyoku was in the room, and broke down sobbing.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Iyoku grinned. The senbon made it's mark. Minato fell over vomiting. Iyoku looked for a moment and then the wretched smell reached his nose. It bent him in half as he fell over. His stomach concocted a vile combo of bile and vomit. He wretched over and for the hundredth time that day puked. The events of this day would haunt him for years to come undoubtedly.

In teary eyes he looked over at Minato who was no sobbing. He saw something odd. Something that wasnt there before. Then it hit him. It was a body. A decayed and rotten corpse. He vomited once more in his horror.

He pushed himself up still bent over. His brown hair hung limp and his eyes grey as storm clouds. He moved towards Minato who's sobbing was ear splitting. He managed to get to Minato. Wretching for a moment but to no avail, his stomach was emptied of anything it could manage. He pushed off the rank corps and hoped that Minato wouldnt use this as a moment of weakness. The horror though that Minato must have been going through must have been horrendous due to the time slowing effects of the poison. He grabbed Minato and hobbled his way out of the room. He set Minato down by the stairs and sat next to him. "What the hell..." he said gasping as his stomached spasmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 am

Minato had stopped screaming, he was shaking and whimpering as the he stared at the corpse, he had frozen up, not being able to move or do anything about this situation. He wretched once more and vomited, a rather disgusting puddle had formed a few feet to the right of Minato, He looked up as Iyoku vomited and moved over to him, He paniced, what if Iyoku used this moment to attack him? He scrambled backwards as far as he could hitting the wall and being cornered. He wathced as the corpse was removed from his person and he was picked up and carried outside the room, the spar was over, and they both seemed traumatised by this event.

Minato slowly but surely calmed himself, He had no idea that the body was in there, he was told that Ebony's corpse had been burst completly, so they couldnt bury her properly. He looked at Iyoku, he seemed very pale and frightened by what he had saw. He finally spoke to Iyoku, in a quite whisper, "I didnt know she was in there...That was my mother...she was killed infront of me...by my father, who was the man nailed to the wall downstairs...when the body hit me...I just...remembered..."
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Iyoku sat silent for a moment to absorb Minato's words. They sent a shiver down his spine. "So...." he said wiping the cold sweat from his forehead. "I guess than he had it coming." He sighed shakily as he brought back his composure. "Well then, your vendetta against your dead is done. Looks like you wont have to remember anymore." he said somehow hoping Minato would find reassurance in his words. He laughed even through the morbidness of the situation. "Well, I guess in the fact that I dare not speak of what I have seen means that we're freinds."

He stank, it wasnt right what he had seen here. Minato's coldness though was sure to make him either a great ninja or something terrible. It would get him known, something Iyoku wanted desperatley. A spark emerged in his mind. Worse comes to worse, unconfined hate could get him noticed and known. Sick and twisted as it may be, it was certainly true. He looked over at Minato and saw just how terrible he looked and how horrified he was that he was definatley in need of somekind of medical attention. "You want to go to the hospital? You look realy messed up man."

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 am

Minato listened as he spoke, shivering slightly, it was rather chilly out here on the stairs, and his shirt was still inside the room, but he didnt want to go and get it, he was, afraid to go back in there, he was also shaking as well, the trauma still effecting him, As Iyoku mentioned the vendetta been over, he smiled and nodded, "Yeah...But I will always remember...Nothing can remove these memories from my mind, I supress them eventually, but I will never forget". He chuckled lightly as he said thy were friends, "Yeah, Bonded by Trauma".

He shook his head upon mention of medical treatment, he had tried that before, nothing had helped, these so called professionals could do nthing to ease his mental anguish, so he eventually broke off from them, and lived with it, He realised how stupid he had been, he could have ran away, or killed him earlier, but he stayed he stayed and suffered in silence. He brough a hand to one of his marks on his chest, this one was inflicted by a blow torch one night. He walked over to his door, hesitating, he enetred and emerged with his shirt, he pulled it on and sat back down.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Iyoku nodded. "Bonded by trauma..." he sighed shakily as the moments events sank into his mind. He kicked the ground with the back of his heel, the wood splintered slightly. "So..." he took a deep breath. "What are you going to do now?" he asked as he realized his stomach was in pain from the large amount of vomiting he had been doing. "Its not like there are more people for you to kill." he laughed. "I mean, unless I have to die for seeing all this." he laughed though deep down there was a fear in him that that may be the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Minato shook his head,he understood perfectly why Iyoku would think that he would be his next victim, he wasnt exactlly the most, stable type of person, although he had supressed his evil side now, and hopefully it wouldnt brake out. Minato smiled and felt a strange warm feeling inside of him, He actually had a companion, a Friend, one who wasnt being kept around to help his own needs, he upt an arm around Iyoku, "Dont worry, I wont kill you". He scowled menacingly, then said in a mad tone, "yet....". He couldnt hold back his grin, he burst out laughing and wiped a tear from his eye, "Nah...I wont Kill you...".

A sinister voice was heard from behind them, He cloaked man stepped into view, he was 6'1 tall, had long messy black hair, the fringe angled over his eye, pale skin, a black shirt with a dark blue Jounin vest, Black pants with a kunai pouch on the left. But his most noteable feature, Was the massive saw bladed cleaver he carried, being roughly the same length as him, and several cm thick,at was powerful enough to cleave the Genin. "IM here for the kid". He said pointing at Minato.

"Name;s Yosaku...Yosaku Kisuni".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Iyoku looked over at Minato eyes widend in surprize. "You know him?" he whispered as he reached slowly for a senbon. His body ran cold again as the Hateshiganai activated. Iyoku didnt stand yet, he didnt know what they were in for but whatever it would be, it wouldnt be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Yosaku laughed at Iyokus face, Walking towards them both he swung his cleaver and it hit the floor creating a mass of splinteed wood, as the floor was nearly wrecked. He was debating how to take them both. He was tokld not to kill them, he was rather pissed off at this though, but It didnt ean he couldnt indulge his sadisitc urges. "well....Lets get this show on the raod shall we?". He lunged at the pair, Minato however pushed down the stairs yelling at him to run and dont look back. Minato himself flipped Yosaku off and back flipped out pf the window.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Iyoku leapt up to his feet throwing a senbon at the Jounin and jumps down the stair case grabbing kunai in mid flight and throws them eratically to create a trapping web. He threw them too eratically and it wasnt very efective. As he ran through the still opened door he grabbed his only paper bomb and made it look like he tumbled forward planting the paper bomb on the ground. Instead of fighting his urges and meating up with Minato he ran in the opposite direction, he could only get one or the other. It would also be harder to spot one person hiding than two people in one area. It was time to run, not fight. He thought back to throwing the Senbon at the Jounin, that probably only made him angrier and he would probably go after him now. He contemplated his chances. They werent great and he knew it. Angry with himself he veared off to the left to maybe hook up with a Jounin or someone to help him. He knew it would be a fat chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down