True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Team 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Team 1

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 1

Post by Aruku Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Aruku just sat on the rock and sighed, head buried into his hands. His temper was starting to boil again, but he was able to limit it how no signs of his current anger would show. I can't hit him, so I pretty much already lost the battle. I'm mostly a Taijutsu person. There's only on jutsu I have that can work, and I have to get him tired first. Aruku thought over the plan for a moment, and then got up. " Yeah, I'm ready."
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Anei grinned watching minato prepare himself already, no objection, no reluctance. He would probably be the one. but, if nothing else, his plan was working. Aruku's head shoved into his hands proved that. Anei stepped back, adjusting his gloves again, watching, and waiting.

Saix
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname: Shadow of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 am

Minato started the spar by charging at Aruku, his sword drawn, he swung at his head a few times, with the intent of killing but wouldnt actually do so, as he was instructed. While the sword was swung he used his free hand to deliver a swift and painful backhand to Aruku's jaw.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Team 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Team 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Team 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Team 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Aruku waited patiently for Minato to come towards him. Aruku quickly and swiftly took a Kunai Knife out of his pocket, who which he could use to guard Minato's sword. Aruku then got used his free hand to block the backhand which was aimed for his jaw. Flipping backwards away from Minato, Aruku start to do some hand seals. I only have one shot at this, so I better make it count. Aruku opened his eyes wide and stared right into Minato's. He then said quietly so nobody could hear what jutsu he was using, " Kanashibari no Jutsu!"

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu
Element:
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10m)
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Minato grinned as his attacks were so effortlessly blocked, as he flipped backwards he threw 2 more Kunai towards him, and was about to run foward and continue his assault, but then his body froxe up and he couldnt move, "Tch.....Nice...., He whispered". While he frozen, he began to plan his next attack, this time it wouldnt be a simple backhand, it would be alot more. His sadisitx side was getting out, and it would mean trouble if he didnt control himself.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Aruku pushed his hair from out of his eyes and nodded. " That was pretty good timing. I didn't even expect that to work. Well," Aruku start to say, circling around Minato. He was not trying to brag that the jutsu worked, he was just observing Minato, making sure it actually did work and it was not a trick. " Now that your paralyzed, and you can't hit me and I still can't touch you. I better just wait until you get unparalyzed and your injuries prevent you from fighting anymore. But before I do that," Aruku did some more hand seals, " Bunshin no Jutsu!" Two Aruku clones formed. " Well, see ya later!" They all said at the same time, and all the Aruku clones went to hide in their own seperate tree. And just to protect himself, the real Aruku transformed himself into a bird.

Name:Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Element:N/A
Skill:Ninjutsu
Description:Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Range:-

Name:Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Element:N/A
Skill:Ninjutsu
Description:Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
Range:-
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Daniwa had come late. She had perfect posture and a sullen look in her face. Her eyes, bright as usual but she didn't look at all aroused by this new ninja thing. In fact, it wasn't new at all to her. SHe dreaded this day for it was another team she'd probably eliminate with her very presence. Arriving just in time for a spar, her hair gently frizzed making her observe the non-sense battle quite a distance away so she was not noticed.

"I want to go back to Butler senpai..." she whispered to the strands of hair that draped over her forehead. "If you could do me any favor in the world, make the moon rise so I may return to him..." Her hair grew limp knowing this task was nothing they could handle and she watched as the two ninja sparred.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Anei watched quietly, and the action seemed over as quickly as it had begun. He had no idea that Aruku had a paralysis jutsu in his arsenal. well, no he did. this is what these things were for. learning. this might not end so well ads he had hoped. judging by Minato's character so far, he wouldn't have the motivation or drive to bother doing anything now that he was immobile. he seemed more the type to accept this defeat and pay no nevermind to the situation.

There had been little time to analyze their fighting styles. Anei still knew next to nothing about minato. watching Aruku take a new shape, with minato frozen in place, Anei sensed another presence in the distance somewhere. scanning the area casually, he wondered if it might be his missing third pupil.

Saix
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 am

( Very Sorry for keeping you wiating, I was grounded... ^^)

Minato couldnt help but curse as Aruku transformed and made several clones to hide in trees, "Fuck...". As The Paralysing wore off, he streched for a moment before pulling out several exploding tags and lobbing them at the trees, as explosions went off and pieces of splintered wood flew in several directions, Minato ran forward, seeing a group of birds flying close to the wreckage. He examined them as if trying to figure out which one, migfht be Aruku
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Aruku, still transformed into a bird, flew away with the rest of the birds while the trees exploded and caught on fire. He could see his clones poof away, not able to avoid the explosion. " I don't think I can keep the illusion up any longer," Aruku said, flying all messed up and staying next to on of the bigger birds so no one could see him, " Hopefully, his injuries will overtake him, he'll get bored and give up, or the Sensai will get bored and call the match off."
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Daniwa rubbed her eyes and stretched satisfied with the night sky. She could go home now. SHe didn't care much for this match and wanted to be home so she quietly dismissed herself saying nothing and eager to get to Butler. She was stuck with two die hard boys-what was new? So she left for the night escaping to the safety of her mansion.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Anei scowled with distaste, eyes darting back and forth. It seemed while they each had decent foundations, there was much work to be done. He had almost missed the appearance of his third student, and those fighting were following different paths than he had intended. If his third student didnt want to join in when she was supposed to, Anei would just have to find her when it was even less conveniently set up for her. Right now he had to keep an eye on minato, who he counted as unpredictable for now. his anger falling quickly beneath the cold smile on his face, Anei grabbed a senbon from within his coat. Minato had grunted and endured a stab through the shoulder, Anei doubted time would make the injuries a large enough factor. Aruku's game of ring around the rosey was getting him nowhere. Anei threw the senbon with speed and dexterity at the faltering bird, aiming to pierce its wing.

"You won't win by running around aimlessly!"

Saix
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Minato had been leaping from the trees that werent destroyed by his exploding tags, and was slicing away at the flock of birds nearby, a few smalls drops of bloose had splattered on his face but he simply kept going, upon seeing the girl leave, he wondered why she hadnt spoken to Anei and figured out what she was doing, seeing Anei throw a senbon at a bird who was flying in a different manner to every other bird, Minato leapt at it laughing madly, as if he had somehow been driven insane by the recent events, His blade neared the bird and was about to cleave it in two, and Aruku would die if he didnt dodge, Although he was told not to use lethal force, Minato didnt care, he was more concerned about causing as much pain as possible
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Anei watched carefully, and it wasn't long before Minato's blood splattered form emerged from the trees leaping at the bird Anei knew to be Aruku. Minato had been told not to use deadly force, but Anei had known from the beginning it would come to this. Anei strung together several seals, eye focused intently on the two in midair. His gloved hand danced excitedly as it reached back, enclosing itself around the hilt of his blade as his body slowly melted into pure energy. in an instant, his body was nothing more than electrical energy, and it shot forward at blinding speeds. He rematerialized not a second later, between the two fighting students. Katana in his right hand, Anei blocked Minato's blow with the flat of his blade, using the extra energy he had stored up to send a small jolt of electricity of the blade and down minato's, a surprising shock if utilized correctly. his left hand at the same time grabbed Aruku by the wing as his senbon was about to pierce the other wing, throwing him down to the ground.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Saix
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Minato was laughing widly as his blade was about to slice Aruku's neck, but he was stopped however as Aei appeared infront of them both, although e was annoyed and also a little unnerved he carried tryingt o cut Aruku, but Anei had stopped his blade from striking him, He swung it under Anei but he was shocked by Anei's electcity attack, he fall back on to the floor landing on his back with a thud, scrambling to his feet and bounding forward as Aruku hit the floor, He swung for him once more.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Aruku, still flying around and trying the follow his Sensai's instructions, suddenly saw a senbon being thrown at him. He then saw Minato coming towards him with his own sword, seeming to have the intension of killing him. Aruku knew that if he dodge one thing, the other would probably get him and kill him. So he was about to take the attacks like a man, until he saw Anei block Minato's attack. He then grabbed Aruku's wing and threw him to the ground.

With a small cloud of smoke and a poof sound, Aruku turned back to his regular self. " This is really starting to make me mad," Aruku said, thinking that he was purposely getting doubled teamed. He then saw Minato scrambled on his feet and try to attack him again. " Sorry for this Sensai, but I'm breaking your rules. Hopefully, you'll forgive me." Aruku, and just as Minato came close to him, Aruku ducked the sword attack and attemtped to kick Minato up in the air. He then tried to use one of his favorite Taijutsu moves, ShiShi Rendan.

name: ShiShi Rendan
range: close(0-5m)
amount of stress:
skill: Taijutsu
description: ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Sasuke first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Sasuke will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Sasuke will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Minato gave no reaction as Aruku tried to kick him, all he did was, thrust out and grabbed his leg, With alot of effort and training he held Aruku's leg inplace preventing his move from hitting him, chuckling, he whispered, "not Bad". He then flipped Aruku where he would land forcfully on his back, and then Minato would stamp down on his chest and finally grinning like some twisted Psychopath, He stabbed down at Aruku, while saying, "Unfortunatly for you, my sadisitc tendencys have appeared..."
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Aruku's kicked was successfuklly blocked by Minato, who then flipped him in the air and made him land on his back. After that, He stamped on Aruku's chest, holding him in place. Minato then seemed like he was going to stab him. Damn! I'm probably going to die now! There's only one thing I can do at this point. It's do, or possibly die! Aruku looked into Minato's eyes and tried to paralyze him once again.

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu
Element:
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: close(0-5m) mid(5-10m)
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Minato saw it coming, He reahced into his pouch and tossed a flash bomb down, Closing his eyes as the bomb went off, effectivly blinding Aruku, if he wasnt taking the right actions, since that jutsu required eye contact, a Flash bomb seemed like the best attack. As the flash wore off Minato opened his eyes, and he knelt down over Aruku, taking out 2 kunai, stabbing them into Aruku's wrists pinning him down, He then brought his sword very close to Aruku's eyes, "Lets see how far we can go, before Anei intervenes".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

" Damn!" Aruku whispered as Minato drew and Flash Smoke Bomb from his pouch and set it off. Aruku then felt a sharp pain in both wrist and felt blood coming out. He turned to see that both his wirst were pinned to the ground by Kunai Knives. " Listen dude, we don't actually have to go this far. This was just supposed to be a light and friendly spar. At least I think it was. But since it seems you actually want to go this far, I guess I have to. I just gotta fight with everything I got, and never back down no matter what," Aruku said, stating his Nindo. He then tried to manuever his feet so that he is able to grab Minato's sword and toss it out his hand. He then tried to kick Minato in the stomach, or maybe even in his........yeah.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 am

Minato grinned as Aruku tried to talk him out of it, bringing his sword away rom his eyes for a moment, he was going to tell Aruku something, "Ya know when we first met? I was Quiet and shy, thats the real me, this is just a suppressed side of me, All my hate and rage, so when this is over, dont bother yelling at 'Me'". Ignoring him as he spouted his Nindo, Minato growled as Aruku swung a kick and knocked his sword from his hand, he shrugged, "I dont need that to cause damage to you...". Planting the first Kunai into his thigh and then the second in the same, Aruku was effectivly pinned. "What do I do now...hm? Take out your eyes?". Picking up a Kunai and aiming at his crotch, "Or Maybe- ugh...ARGH". The Wound in his shoulder had split open again, the bandages had fallen off, MInato fell back clutching his bleeding shoulder, the kunai falling away.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:04 am

Aruku, who was paralyzed by joy after successfully kicking the sword out of Minato's hand, watched as Minato took two Kunai Knives and pinned him down by his thighs. Aruku then saw Minato put another Kunai near his eyes. That's it, he's going to rip my eyes out. And he doesn't even have the kindness to knock me out or something so I don't feel the pain. Then, Aruku saw smething that was both bad and good at the same time. Aruku saw as the bandages on Minato's shoulder fell off and his shoulder started bleeding once again. He must of been battling against me too long and he reached his limit. This is what I wanted to happen, but I didn't want it to happen like this.

" Minato, are you okay dude?" Aruku asked, struggling to get out of the Kunai hold so he could help his teammate. Aruku then closed his close and sighed. He was about to do something that could be very risky. " Minato, since I can't do it myself, I want you to try and do this if you can, since your shoulder seems to hurt a lot. Take the bandages you see on my left arm off, and put it on your shoulder. Don't worry, I wasn't bleeding or anything, just a little shatter hand. I've had this on for about 3 years, so it should hold." Aruku said, watching his teammate suffer.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm

MInato sat up, still wretching and grunting from the pain in his shoulder, His rage and snalring look, turned into a look of shock and guilt, His sadistic side had died down, it was a split personality if you will, 2 sides, A kind but shy and cautious Boy, and a bloodthirsty heartless Psycho which revealed itself in battle, Minato had actually spoke with "him" once or twice, and now he was doing it right now, His tone of voice changed a few times while arguing with himself. His Violent spoke in a gravelly tone, "You cant keep me away when Blood is in the air". Then his nicer side spoke out, "I dont want to harm him anymore, you've done enough damage...". Fighting the urger to pass out, Minato listened as Aruku offered him aid.

"He still offeres aid despite the pain you have caused him...". Minato took the bandages as intrsucted, but instead iof healing himself, he carefully removed the Kunai and bandaged Aruku's wrists first, upon seeing he had no bandages left, still half blinded with the pain, he tears his entire left sleeve off, revealing a battered scarred arm, and bandages Aruku's bleeding thighs.

Only after The wounds were sorted did he give himself the luxury of passing out, "Im Sorry, for that...". Upon saying that he slumped backwards, passing out.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Aruku watched in complete confusion as Minato turned back to his normal self. Then, after hearing what Minato said about Aruku trying to help, he smiled. " Of course. We are a team after all." Then Aruku saw, which shocked him the most, Minato remove the Kunai Kinives and use Aruku's own bandages to heal Aruku instead of himself. Then, heard Minato say sorry and saw him pass out before Aruku could accept his apology. Not knowing what to do, Aruku ripped off the sleeve to his shirt and wrapped around Minato's shoulder to stop the bleeding. He then lefted up Inato and turned to his Sensai. " Sorry but I need to take him to the hospital as soon as possible. Forgive me for leaving without being told Sensai," After saying this to his Sensai, Aruku took off running to the hospital so they could heal Minato and put new bandages on both of them, since Aruku needed a new bandage on his shattered hand. Unless they find a way to fix it.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:09 am

(OOC: wow. fate picked a horrible time to keep me away from computers. I'm really sorry i was gone so long guys. sadly enough I don't have time to post right now. my deepest apologies again. D: glad no one died tho. kinda ;p)

Saix
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum