True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Scouting the enemy territory EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Scouting the enemy territory EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Scouting the enemy territory EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scouting the enemy territory

3 posters

Go down

Scouting the enemy territory Empty Scouting the enemy territory

Post by .:Arashi:. Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Hisan accompanied with Takashi and Aruku is seen skipping from tree to tree his comarades a couple of feet behind him. He and is comrades were well in enemy territory and the mission had become more dangerous the firther they traveled. Byakugan activated Hisan keeps quiet as he surveys the area for any possible enemies. Looking straight Hisan's eyes focused onto something that caused him to pause his movement. "Stop!" raising his arm in a motion to warn his teamates to stop moving.

"There are wires on the trees ahead, they probally activate a trap of some sort." The wires were quite difficult to spot almost seeming invisible to the normal eye. Looking down on the ground Hisan surveyed it checking for any traps. "It looks like we will have to travel from the ground for now." Dropping down onto the ground Hisan looked back waiting for his comrades to follow.
.:Arashi:.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Scouting the enemy territory Left_bar_bleue98/100Scouting the enemy territory Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Scouting the enemy territory Left_bar_bleue100/100Scouting the enemy territory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Scouting the enemy territory Empty Re: Scouting the enemy territory

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Everyone came to an halt as Hisan raised his hand as a signal. Takashi then awaited Hisan to explain what he was seeing and not surprisingly it was a trap of some sorts. Hopping from the tree branch that he was perched on, Takashi landed on the ground silently. "No doubt we're in enemy territory now. Keep an eye on things Hisan and Aruku keep a look out too". Everyone needed to remain focus at all times.

A pore on his body suddenly opened up and a destruction bug was sent flying off into the distance. That one bug alone will be able to detect an array of other things. If Hisan's eyes failed, then perhaps his little insect friends would succeed in his stead. Moving carefully and remaining vigilant they continued into the unknown.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Scouting the enemy territory Left_bar_bleue210/210Scouting the enemy territory Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Scouting the enemy territory Left_bar_bleue100/100Scouting the enemy territory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Aruku was just about to set off the wire, when he heard Hisan yell. He jsut barely avoided stepping on the wire and showing their location and continued on foot. He then heard the commander say that they needed to keep an eye out for enemies. Aruku nodded, and looked for anyone. When Hisan looked left, he looked right. When Hisan looked right, he looked left.

While he was walking, Aruku heard a strange sound in the bushes. He didn't know what it was, but he wasn't going to take any chances. He slowly reached into his pouch, and took out a Kunai Knife. He aimed it at the exact spot where the heard the noise, and threw the Kunai at it. He then heard a loud screeching noise. " It was just a bird," Aruku said to himself, " Just a bird."
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Moving deeper into the rain country the clouds had covered the sky and at a slow pace water began to fall from them. "It's raining now I guess that means we're truly in foreign land." Speaking aloud while making sure he didn't miss any traps or hidden rain ninja, looking pass bushes and trees. "I see what seems to be a group of rain ninja." Hisan's words were serious as he comments to his teamates about the rain ninja ahead of them. "We can avoid them but it will take longer for us to reach our destination if we do. What should we do captain?''
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Scouting the enemy territory Left_bar_bleue98/100Scouting the enemy territory Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Takashi's attention was directed to Aruku and the little birdie that he killed in the bushes. Takashi could understand his reasons for doing so, they were all on edge. But they also needed to be more inconspicuous too. Looking at Aruku he brought his index finger to his lips, it was a signal for the young man to be a little more quiet than he was. The enemy could picked up on small things like sounds and then they would be having an hard time. Nodding to Hisan Takishi smirked.

"We're indeed in foreign country. This rain is a little annoying too". Moving along while watching every step they made, Takashi paused for a moment as Hisan spotted something with his Byakugan. Stopping for a moment Takashi looked at Hisan. "Just how many ninjas are in this group Hisan? And can you spot anything else that seems a little unusual?". After his question, Takashi lifted his hand and a couple of destruction bugs flew from underneath his sleeves. There was about 6 bugs and they're all female too. He would perhaps use his bugs to set a trap for the group of ninjas ahead.

His other bug that he sent out earlier didn't seem to have come across anything else either. Even so they still needed to be careful. "Hisan just how far away are these Shinobis?". In this case direction and numbers could play a major part in their plan to take out these ninjas.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Scouting the enemy territory Left_bar_bleue210/210Scouting the enemy territory Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Aruku saw his captain motion him to be quiet, and nodded back, noting that he understood and would try to be a little more quiet. Then, Aruku felt rain pelting him on his head and in his face. Aruku then heard that there were enemies up head. " Hopefully, I could use my Shadow Possession Jutsu on them, and while I have them trapped, you guys could escape and I could catch up. If they don't get me first." Aruku replied back.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Hisan began to count to himself the amount of ninja there were making sure he didn't miss one. "Theres three rain ninja and their heading this way as we speak." Hisan's eyes focused on the ninja and while viewing them he notices something strange by them. "These ninja are different in a way, there chakra it's not normal not like others they seem a bit inhuman for some reason." A confused look came to Hisan's face not understanding what he was seeing. "There about fifty meters away from us." Looking back at Takashi he awaited for orders.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Aruku began thinking for a moment. " You say that their chakra are different from normal chakra, huh? I think I know whats going on," Aruku began to say. If he was right, then what they were seeing was not people, but simple Genjutsu. " Takashi Sensai, that bug you sent out. Did it see anything? If it didn't, then what we are seeing are not Ninja, but we are being put under a simple Genjutsu."
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Looking back at Aruku Takashi gave a smile. "Aruku. What your suggesting hardly comes under the category of team work, it sounds to me that your trying to through your life away. If that's the case then that's all you needed to say. I would take your life for free without any charge of you'd asked me". He sounded pretty serious about it too. Directing his attention back to Hisan he moved forward a little.

"I'm not quite sure what this means you too. But we need to be on our guard at all times. But what the hell could these nin be then. If they're what you described them as then they could be troublesome for us". Suddenly Takashi bugs that he sent out earlier started to return to him. Even his insects could tell that something was off about these men. Glancing over at Aruku he started explaining to him. "A genjutsu wouldn't have fooled Hisan's eyes. Also my bugs seem to be a little disturb by these men. But no worries we will just have to deal with it". Takashi said to him while thinking of their next move.

"You two take cover behind those trees over there. We need to set a trap for them". Looking Aruku it was time for the young man to put his shadows to work. "Aruku take cover, but remain close so that your shadows can trap them as they come closer to us. Hisan you will remain quiet until its time for you to strike". He instructed. "I will provide back up from my own hiding place, so keep an eye out, they should be arriving soon". With that they would all go to their respective hiding places and await the enemy.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Aruku sighed. Of course, he would probably love just to get rid of me. He thinks I'm lazy and useless. He thinks they'll be better off without me. These are the kinds of things that drive people into becoming Missing Ninja. Aruku then totally zoned out when the Commander explained to him that the people weren't Genjutsu. He only part he heard was him telling Aruku to use his shadows. " Sure, whatever." He then went to into the shadows and waited for the enemies.

Last edited by Aruku on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Taking up their positions the group of Konoha nins awaited the arrival of their opponent so that they could ambush them. But something was off about the three men that was heading towards them. Even Takashi's insect companions could tell that much. Hiding like they were told to, the waited patiently. Galloping through the area the Amegakure nins came. But how did they know they were there so easily? Or is it just coincidence that they seem to be heading in the same direction as them? Only time will tell but it would seem their answer would come shortly.

========

Suddenly a thick mist began to form in the area, Takashi seemed a little confused for a split second be regained his composure again. His suspicions was now confirmed by the mist. Not only that but things could become troublesome from here on out. Sniffing the air was one of the Shinobi that was apart of the three man cell heading towards Takashi's group. Hopefully Aruku and Hisan was equipped to handle themselves in situations like these. "They're just right up ahead, I can smell their stench from here". The man said while a smile on his face. The others began to smile too as they licked their lips with excitement.

"I can smell them too, can't you". The second man asked the third in which he nodded his head to confirm it. It would seem that all of these men possessed the ability to. Or rather they some how had heightened senses now, which as rather strange too. A kuani was sent flying towards Takashi's direction which set off an explosion. The force from the blast pushed Takashi from his hiding place, but he soon got up and hid himself again. His heart was pounding a little now. One would have think that the mist would begin to clear up after the exploding tag exploded. But one of the Nins held it in place which was rather wise.

"I wonder if those two will be alright"
. Takashi thought to himself as he tried remaining vigilant at all times. Suddenly he could feel a kick in his side which sent him flying again. But how the hell could they tell where the Konoha nins are in this mist? Meanwhile coming up behind Aruku was another opponent sending out wires in order to trap the young Shinobi with them. Hopefully he was careful enough to avoid getting caught. But what could he do inside this thick mist? On the other hand the final intruder was heading in Hisan's direction and as he got closer a punch was aimed for the young man's stomach. These intruders was able to pinpoint the Konoha Nins location as if there wasn't even a mist in the area.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Hisan remained hidden like he was ordered positioned a few feet away from where Aruku was hiding. Awaiting patiently for the ninja to walk into their set trap, Hisan was tense chills began to crawl up his spine. "I need to calm down if I'm nervous I wont be able think or react straight." Hisan said to himself as he began to take slow deep breaths the pounding of his heart slowing down from each exhale he took. As he began to calm down a mist is formed and begins to ngulf the area. "Is it the enemy!?" Was the thought that raced through Hisan's head while he heard an explosion not so far away from where he was.

Activating his Byakugan to try and see through the mist Hisan managed to see three silhouettes in the mist. "That must be them" Hisan said to himself in a low voice. "Where is the captain?" Hisan began to look for where Takashi was but was then caused to focus on Aruku as a ninja came from behind him with wires to capture him. "Aruk-" Hisan's warning of danger was stopped by a ninja attacking him. "How did they find us? Were the thoughts of Hisan as he sidesteps to dodge the punch towards his stomach.

"Dammit! It looks like things got a bit dangerous." Jumping back a few feet away from his attacker and reaching into his holster to pull out a kunai. Hisan extended one of his arms out into a palm, taking a deep breath readying himself for a fight.

==============
One of the three ninja had a wide evil grin as he watched his attack hit Takashi. Sending him flying across some trees. "Ha-ha hahaha... ohhh did I suprise you!?" The man yelled out a Takashi as he began to run at him, chasing him down as if he were a predator going after it's prey. The ninja's eyes widened and gave a cynical look, the man then began to smell the air. "You smell like a Konoha ninja.... hahaha this should be fun. I'm going to kill you Konoha ninja! Do you hear me!" The ninja yelled out as he spotted Takashi.

Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm

A mist started coming out of nowhere, now preventing Aruku from seeing anything. " What's going on?" Aruku said. He then heard Hisan call his name for some reason. Turning around, he felt wire coming around his body trying to trap him. " What the heck? Who's doing this?" Still no able to see, Aruku figured it was an enemy. So he did the only thing he knew how to do. Fight back and defend himself

Before his hands were completely tied up, Aruku formed some hand seals. He then sucked in some air and blew fire on the wire. The fire should of been able to travel through the wire and to the person that was attack him. Since Aruku was also caught in the wire, the fire hit him too. Aruku wasn't able to see if he hit the attacker with the jutsu before he himself passed out cold due to the flames.

Spoiler:
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Picking himself up Takashi noted that the Mist is rather troublesome and so he needed to do something about it as soon as possible. Listening to the laughter of his opponent, it only caused Takashi to want to take out this person even more. "I will so stop you from laughing like that. I already hate that laugh". He thought to himself as he prepared himself to go on the offensive. Quickly forming a set of hand seals Takashi did the only thing that would be able to get them out of such a situation. "Fuuton! Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough".

Takashi soon expelled a strong gust of wind that swept through the area. The wind worked like Takashi was hoping it would. The Mist was beginning to clear up and visibility was now better. As the mist began to clear Takashi started looking around until his attention was brought Aruku who was now lying on the ground. "Jeez what the hell happened". With his opponent moving in for the kill, Takashi threw a kunai towards the man. The kunai whizzed through the air, but the man simply used another kunai to deflect Takashi's own.

"This brat crapped out already, so no point in dealing with him right now. I can take my time after me and my pal here take care of you". The disgusting Shinobi said while referring to Takashi's current opponent. "If that's the case then why don't you try then?". Takashi replied inviting both opponents to take him on.

=======

During this time the Ninja attacking Hisan seemingly missed his target. Smiling as the mist cleared up. It soon became obvious that this man seemed to be possessed. His eyes looked demonic was could only mean one thing for Hisan. And that was Trouble! With a capital "T" too. "It seems I am stuck with you eh? No problem I can toy with you for a moment. But before long I shall rip your heart out. I hate the way you smell, just like my friends over there hate the way that man smells too". Taking up a fighting stance, the man suddenly sent out a torrent of kunais and as he did so he started moving in towards Hisan.

The torrent of kunais the man was hoping would disable Hisan and hinder him too. But it was more than that, he was obviously trying to incapacitate the young man. Advancing upon Hisan the man pullled out a Katana and sent a horizontal slash towards Hisan's chest area. He was making sure to keep the young man busy. An attack after another should distract Hisan enough to create an opening for him.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 pm

After awhile, Aruku finally woke up. He saw that the flames had left huge burn marks and bruises all over his body. His face was bruised and burned really badly. He then heard one of the Ninja talking about him, saying that there was no need to do anything to him. Aruku felt like he was trying to say he was worthless. " I'll show you worthless." Aruku whispered. He then used the Shadow Possession Jutsu and tried to trap the Ninja, or Ninjas, that were talking about him.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:01 pm

The wind from takashi's Daitoppa hurled the crazed man back a few feet flying back through a couple of branches. Grabbing hold of a tree with his bare hand he carved through the bark of the tree with his grip he remained hung upon it, the wind brought dirt to small debris of leaves and dust at the man which angered him quite a bit. "Why you! So you made our mist disappear!? No matter, like you made the mist disappear I will make you disappear from this life! Ha-ha hahaha! Get ready to die!"

Flipping onto the branch he was hanging from landing his feet and then immediatlyvaulting off it with great power. "Yes yes! I love that anger of yours it will make everything so much better when I kill you!" The red veins of the man's eye were abundant in his stare he seemed more like an animal then a human. "No! You take care of that little brat of yours this one his mine!" Speaking about the comment about Takashi taking both him and his fellow Rain ninja, he did not want any interuptions in his fight not even from a person on his side. "Understand Konoha ninja! I am the one you will fight nobody else!" Jumping up into the air and pulling his fist back he aimed to punch Takashi with a lot of force. The punch being able to cause a small crater in the ground and being more devastating to a human.

=========================

His kunai in hand Hisan noticed that the mist began to clear and he got a better look at his attacker. "I guess the captain is okay." Hisan's heart was pounding quite fast and he had trouble keeping his hands steady. Hisan had not been in actual combat that often he had stayed mostly inside the borders of of the Fire country. His confidents a bit unnerved he began to doubt his own abilites. " No! I got a calm down." Thinking to himself as he thought of the meeting with the hokage he didn't want to disappoint him. As he began to gain his courage again a torrent of kunai's were thrown at Hisan.''Ack! crap I need to start paying attention to this guy." Barely dodging one of the kunai as he parries away a few others and maneuvers through the rest of the kunai. The last movement he done was a 360 spin that turned his back away from his opponent.

At this moment the ninja had begun to slash at Hisan, turning as fast as he could Hisan used his kunai to block the man's slash their weapons clashing and producing small sparks from the steel. Hisan grinned at the man as he jumped back away from him it seemed his doubts were gone and he was ready to fight. "You said you were going to rip my heart out earlier... I'm sorry for you but thats where your wrong!" Activating his Byakugan and throwing the kunai in his hand at the ninja he didn't expect it to connect but he had no more use for it."Now then common fool" Getting into the juuken fighting stance Hisan got ready for his opponent's next move

Last edited by Shodaime Kitteh Shogun on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:36 pm

"I can see your a very talkative person. If I didn't know any better I would say your trying to compensate for something. It doesn't matter though I will just have to deal with it I guess". Soon afterward Takashi sighed after the man declared himself to be his only challenger which was fine by him too. Looking over towards the next man Takashi smirked. The man began backing off a little, but that's when he noticed he couldn't move any further. Tilting his head to look over towards Aruku the man spoke. "You little brat! I should have killed you went I had the chance".

Takashi turned a little to look over at Aruku, he didn't say anything to him. But the young man's burns was a cause for concern. "I see your back in this thing. Just deal with that idiot as soon as possible so that we can get this thing over with". Takashi said to Aruku. His attention was soon again directed to his opponent as the man started charging in towards him. As the man leaped through the air towards him, Takashi took his stance. But that didn't mean he would foolishy stand and let this person punch him. Side stepping the man Takashi was surprised by the man's brute strength.

"This guy is troublesome". He thought to himself while noticing the crater that was created as a result of his attack. Hopping a couple of feet away. Takashi looked at him. "I now see why your so confident. But allow me to stop you feeling that way". Something tells him that he needed to finish things quickly against this opponent. Forming a single hand seal a clone soon appeared beside Takashi. He then sent the clone charging towards his opponent. He was now counting on the man's stupidity to end things as soon as possible.

=======

"Not bad little one, but you'll have to do better than that". The man said to Hisan as a kunai was sent flying towards him. Raising his sword a little he deflected the kunai away from him. "I must say you sound very confident. And I think I know why. Could it be just because your of the Hyuga clan? I've never fought an Hyuga before. but I've heard all about your clan. I guess I will have to be careful then right?". As Hisan took his stance so did his opponent too.

"I guess I will attack first then!". With his words the man soon stabbed his sword into the ground. Lightning surged through it ripping through the ground. And as it got closer to Hisan lightning tendrils rose from the ground to pierce Hisan's body in multiple places. "Lets see what you got Hyuga Brat!". The man shouted with a sinister chuckle. There was something off about these men, but what was it?
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Aruku looked at his commander and smiled a little. " Don't worry! I can end this as quickly as possible! Now, let's see what this jutsu of mine can do. But before that." Aruku reached into his pouch and pulled out multiple Kunai Knives and Shuriken. He aimed it at the opponent's back and threw them at him. He then switched his jutsu to the Shadow Neck Bind jutsu. " Let's see how he deals with this!" Aruku said.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:22 pm

As the dust from the crater his attack had created cleared the ninja stood up on his feet and looked at Takashi with an evil grin. Taking deep breaths that could be heard the man's eyes tensed as he saw Takashi form a handseal, and began to charge. "Hahaha!!! Yes fight back it's much funner this way!" Whipping his mouth of some drool with his arm which he brought to the ground as he ran towards the clone. "A simple clone wont be enough to stop me!" The man dug his fingers into the ground and then tore a large amount of earth from it. "Now eat this!" The ninja flung the large amount of earth in his hands at the clone and then performed a string of handeals, after which turned the the large o amount of earth turned into a barrage of kunai made of earth.
====================================

Hisan began to chrage at the man as he plunged his sword into the ground but then his movement foward was stopped from a surge of lightning traveling the ground. Backing up from the lightning Hisan went into his kunai holster reaching for two kunai. Tendrils of lightning came from the ground causing Hisan to jump back and then perform a sideways flip. While in the motion of flipping Hisan threw the two kunai he had grabbed at his opponent.

Landing on his feet and dodging the tendrils of lightning Hisan began to run at the man and thrusted his palm towards the man's abdomen after this he would thrusts his other palm into the chest of the man which he will follow with a spinning heel kick and then a sweeping kick towards the man's legs and then bring both his palms together and thrusts them both into the ninja's body with enough force to push his opponent a few meters back. After his last attack Hisan will then jump back a few feet back into his juuken style of fighting.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:14 pm

((Aruku remember that you trapped your opponent using the shadow. This means that whatever actions you perform, you opponent will also do it. So please add that part into your post))

Takashi prepared himself for an attack as the crazed ninja began charging towards him. His clone pushed forward as Takashi observed his opponent from some form of cover. Suddenly from the earth that the Shinobi dug up came Kunia's made of earth. It was rather impressive seeing a crazed Ninja with such skill. But Takashi instead took it with a smile. As the barrage of kunai came in, the close was still charging towards the crazed ninja. The kunai's made of earth struck the clone but as it poof into smoke. A rather large swarm of destruction bugs went forth envelope the crazed Ninja and feed on him.

Should the bug accomplish what they set out to do, the fight could be over before it had even begun. Keeping his composure as usual, Takashi now moved himself into position preparing to end the battle as soon as possible.

=======

Now trapped by his opponent's jutsu, the Shinobi still had his back turned to Aruku. That's when he noticed his body moving on its won. Dipping into his weapon's holster, the enemy shinobi took out a couple of other projectile weapons. His hands once again moved on their own as the Shurikens and Kunai's he removed were flung towards nothing in particular. "You little brat! I'm going to kill you". The Shinobi said now pissed off at his opponent. But before he could do anything he noticed a shadow creeping up on him. Aiming to grab his throat, even though the enemy was acting like an animal. He could sense that he was in danger. Call it animal instinct if you will. But that didn't mean he was going to let Aruku kill him that easily. The man began to move as if trying to force his way out of the shadow binds. Aruku would probably notice that these men had great physical strength. His resistance seemed to be working also, as he tried forcing back the shadows. One thing was for sure he wasn't going to go down that easily.

=======

"Heh, your frisky aren't you!". The man said aloud in a sadistic tone of voice after watching Hisan escape his tendrils. Sending two kunais towards him, the sadistic Shinobi used his Katana tp parry away Hisan's thrown weapons. With a evil grin and a sadistic glint in his eyes, he prepared himself for Hisan. Now charging in towards him the sadistic Ninja moved to the side dodging Hisan's first strike to his abdomen. Hisan was mistaking thinking that he would this ninja was a push over. With another palm thrust coming towards him, The enemy punched forward aiming to collide with the palm thrust with considerable force.

If this connected it should put a stop to Hisan's attack and could leave him with a broken wrist and a extremely numb arm. Stabbing his sword into the ground again as his punch went forward. It was pretty amazing how masterful his movements seemed. Lighting tendrils rose from the ground again aiming to electrocute Hisan and stop his attack. "That's it! Come on!". The man shouted at Hisan ready to take anything the young man had to offer. While dishing out some punishment of his own.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 pm

" Crap! This dude is pretty strong. I don't think I can hold it much longer. I have to end this battle now," Aruku said, struggling to hold the jutsu. He then started performing some more jutsus and watched as his opponent formed the same jutsu. He then shouted out loud, " Fire Style, FireBall Jutsu!" Aruku then attempted to engulf his opponent in the flames and finish him off. Once Aruku saw that the flames were so close to him that it was nearly impossible to dodge, he ended his Shadow Possession/ Shadow Neck Bind jutsus.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Arashi:. Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:49 pm

The ninja grinned as his attack made contact with the clones while remained running towards Takashi. However the clone wasn't any normal clone a large swarm of destruction bugs had appeared and they were heading towards the mad man. The man however almost in an act of of suicide had a great grin on his face. Kept running foward and as he did he clashed with the bugs. The man seemed to have benn eneveloped by the bugs as the covered body fell onto the floor but as it did a block of wood poofsinto view.

The man had used a substitution jutsu to dodge the swarm of destruction bugs and was now positioned over Takshi. "Did you think that would work one me konoha ninja?!" Screaming at Takkashi as he delivered a downwards kick aimed at Takashi's head. The power of the kick was great and if it connected it would surely cause a severe amount of damage.

=================================

Hisan's first strike was dodged by his opponent and he immediatly did a palm strike. His second thrust however was met with a punch from his opponent and another lightning based attack. "Tsk! I need to get away." Hisan's thoughts raced passed his mind as he slowed his palm thrust and used his other arm to perform thrusts at the man's arm. Hisan would hope that his second thrust would land on his opponent's arm to parry away his opponent's strike.

Hisan after these actions would jump away from the man not withought feeling the effects of the lightning tendrils however. Being stunned for a moment by them causing his eyes to become blurry for a brief moment before shaking his head to shake away his dizzines.
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Takashi had his eyes locked onto his opponent as the destruction bugs began swarming the Ninja and taking him over. However that didn't mean that it was already over like Takashi was hoping it would be. "A kawarimi eh?". Takashi said to himself as he heard his loud mouth opponent. Sensing the immediate danger from above, Takashi spun in a wide arc dodging the kick which smashed into the ground. The earth shook as debris and dust rose from the area that was struck by the force. "These guys are pretty strong too". The destruction insects began to return to Takashi and during that time Nakashi went in for an attack. Truth be told he was grateful for the loud mouth of his opponent.

Charging in now, Takashi aimed for a punch at the Man's stomach while aiming to wrap his legs around his opponent's own. If it worked this would cause the man to fall. But that didn't mean Takashi left himself unprotected. Upon close inspection one would notice that Takashi set his body in such a way. So that he would be able to defend himself.

======

Now trying his best to fight off Aruku's hold on him. It seems the crazed Nin was winning too. That was until he found himself forming a set of unfamiliar hand seals to him. Standing there facing Aruku now, the crazed Nin began to inhaled but exhaled nothing. But as for Aruku and ballof fire came from him and was heading for this crazed person. The man's eyes widened as he saw the fire coming towards him. There wasn't anything he could do since he was now trapped by his opponent.

The man began to scream in pain as the flames began to burn him. After the fire ended, the man had terrible burn marks on him and by right he shouldn't even be standing. But why was he? Now panting heavily with one eye damaged and being overwhelmed by the pain. The man would convert it into more madness. Finally realizing that he could move once more. The man began to slowly walk toward Aruki. "I'm...going to rip your throat out". The man said threateningly as he moved along.

=====

The Enemey's fist collided with Hisan's own and surely the young man would have felt the effects of such a punch too. Hisan then parried away another strike which was lucky for him, but he didn't get away completely. The lightning tendrils that he sent forwards towards Hisan had worked. But it was less than he was expecting. Now momentarily stunned by his attack, Hisan's opponent began to charged towards him. This opponent wouldn't give him aby chance of shaking of the numbness at all.

Now upon Hisan, The man had his Katana in his reversed in his left hand. The man's right hand shot out now aiming for Hisan's face hoping to knock up out with this once punch. From the looks of it, none of these enemy Shinobi had anything to lose at all and that much was apparent too.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruku Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Aruku pushed the his hair out of his eyes and look terrified at the still standing ninja. How in the world did he survive that? He should be dead by now. Well, looks like I still have to fight! Time for a Genjutsu. Seeing that the Ninja was getting close to him, Aruku formed some hand seals. after a while, he shouted out " Hell Viewing Jutsu!" If he worked, the Ninja should be viewing all kinds of horrible images. Just in case that didn't work, Aruku did the Phoenix Flower jutsu hand seals and blew little balls of fire at him. In the fireballs contained various Kunais and Shuriken.
Aruku
Aruku
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum