True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Walking along the road EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Walking along the road EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Walking along the road EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Walking along the road EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Walking along the road EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Walking along the road EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Walking along the road EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Walking along the road EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Walking along the road EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Walking along the road

2 posters

Go down

Walking along the road Empty Walking along the road

Post by shinobiwan Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Kayn sighed as he walked through the roads. He looked from building to building and smiled as he passed villagers. It was dusk and the sun was just setting below the horizon. The battles that had been going on troubled Kayn. He thought back to the war and it reminded him of that. So many times he had begun and now he was back here in his village. But there was a new generation already taking up positions in the upcoming battles, and making factors. He was starting to think that it was maybe time for him to retire as Tsuchikage, and play a role in the upcoming battles, from behind the scenes. He would keep his identity a secret and check out the battles, and decide whether or not the time would be to pass the role of Tsuchikage on to another. But he would need to find a suitable replacement and make sure to keep tabs on him, as well as protecting the village from a distance. Kayn stopped at a shop and bought a small bag of food pills. He would need them on the coming journey. He packed them up and began walking towards the mansion to equip, wondering if he would see anyone of interest along the way.

((ooc: sorry its been so long guys! but if any of u wanna rp real quick or come with me then lets do it like the old times! Smile ))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue230/250Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (230/250)
Health:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue225/225Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Walking along the road Empty Re: Walking along the road

Post by Blaize Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 am

Blaize Ryuzaki had traveled from the land of wind to the rock country to visit the village hidden in the rock. It would not have been so much trouble if time was not of a factor on the matter. With pluto mission he stood on gaurd. There was no sign of the uchiha that went missing or the Group that was doing this. It seemes that if Blaize tryed to sniff out more clues then he would be targeted as a Group member himself. The initial task was to go see the kage of this village and ask for a guidance so he could start looking for these dissaperences. But rather then to give him information as a seer he would be of service to the kazekage and limit the kidnappings to both of these villages. At least that was the general idea.

Until thes secretary stoped him in the mansion. Blaize sighed as he tryed to explain the situation.

"Ma'am im here in order of the kazekage. I need to speak with the kage as soon as possible. It is of urgent matter and time is not in our hands. If he is not in the office please find another way to summon him here."

(Sorry short post kinda lightheaded)
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue170/170Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Kayn walked past the front of the mansion and stopped as he saw a man standing there. He walked up to him in his full attire completely outfitted and ready to travel. "Let him in" kayn said, seeing his headband from the hidden sand village. Kayn led him into the back and opened a secret compartment hidden in the wall. They walked down into a cellar full of scrolls and manuals and centuries of history. It had candles in the corners and large bookshelves towering over the room. Kayn sat down and offered the other seat to his guest. "Please sit" Kayn said motioning to the chair. Kayn sat back and sighed. "This is about the growing battle with the leaf isn't it?" kayn asked.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue230/250Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (230/250)
Health:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue225/225Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:28 pm

"It is."

Blaize said as he entered this hidden place in the mansion. Blaize was not going to waist time. The side mission looking for ashley uchiha has not come with much clues. Visiting the Kage here will hopefully shead on some light but he must remember were he stands in all this he starts to speak.

"Yes. You can say that. The war that going on with the leaf is a hard one atmost. Knowingly the Kazekage of my village will soon be helping out the leaf just like the hokage did with the battle of the r7."

He sighed a bit remembering what he had to do in the battle with the r7 facing both the kayuga and Paks as well but this was the present. He needed to get his point across.

"Kage. I need some help. The village hidden in the sand has had some kidnappings. So far they have been all of ninja of the Genin rank. I need to know if you have any information regarding this or has these dissaperences happen in this village as well. Also i need any leads that can get me somewere to track down these people that kidnapped the suna genin."
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue170/170Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Walking along the road Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking along the road Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Kayn nodded "I see". Then he also heard about the kidnappings and grunted. "I have plans to help you. I also have a way to get their faster." He stood up and grabbed a scroll. Kayn then tossed it to Blaize. It was a map of the mountains and a few select hidden tunnels leading to the other countries. "You dont think when the villages were at war that we would waste time climbing those mountains and wasting our energy do you? Now, I am going with you." Kayn saw Blaize's suprise. "You dont think I always go around wearing this attire do you?" kayn laughed. "My hounds will help us track those captured, and those responsible."

As Kayn was leaving he looked to Blaize. "I know of the seers. I have talked to your leader, and I am now on my way helping you. We must also check on the goings of the leaf. I fear that is the first domino that might very well fall." Kayn nodded then walked out and started heading for the tunnels. It was time to get back in the game.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm

"So you know what we are up against then Kage."

*as soon as he taken the map he started to study it quickly as he then pointed to the one to the left. He started to sigh as he then spoken out the only plan thatcame to mind.*

"Look at the areas. Normally in any situation the enemy will attack in the safe zone. These seem like the area The conquest had been taken to go to other villages. Now My idea is. We should go to the middel of this area. We'll search there. If we find no clues we will have to split up. to each tunnel. We have to find a clue to their hideout. They must been close by to the tunnels."

(OOC: Shino i guess were going to be the first people in the second rounbd of the fight if we find this 'hideout')
Blaize
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum