True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Asura Kishin evil deeds EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Asura Kishin evil deeds

2 posters

Go down

Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty Asura Kishin evil deeds

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Asura clone jumped from building to buildings as he started to search for his companion. "this should be interesting since this will be the first time i'm suggesting this. Many people will be in for a shock when the actuall find out whats happening"said Asura clone as he jumped down from one of the buildings and stop by a near by shop that was closed. He looked around the area to check if any other shinobi was near by. "it seems like no one is around here for now i hope he remember that we were suppose to meet up here" said Asura clone as he waited patiently for whoever he was talking about to arrive.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue170/170Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty Re: Asura Kishin evil deeds

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue May 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Seisoku walked walked along the dark street, eyes closed but ears wide open. He had just left the training grounds So he'd get to the meeting place a bit later than planned. He opened his eyes, stopped walking, and looked around, he was nearly there.

When he reached the closed shop he grinned as he saw that his companion was already there. "Hello there..." Seisoku said quietly "It's nice to see that you made it." Seisoku looked around to see if anyone was around. "So...lets get straight to it..." He said wanting to get to the task at hand.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue210/210Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue350/350Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Nickname: Death Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm

as Asura clone waited he then heard as his companion arrived on the scene. With his face half covered with his special clothing covering his eyes, it wasn't clear what his face expression was. As then looked around the area and scanned it to see if he was followed suddenly there was a slight movement towards Asura left. He quickly pulled out a kunai and threw it at the area where the sound came from. Then a stray dog jumped out from the area limping from the kunia " Hmmph just a dog, maybe i'm too jumping but nevertheless. How are you today Seisoku-san, the reason why i called you here to meet was to tell you i'm forming a special team for special people like us. It will require us leaving the Rock village and leaving everything behind us."said Asura as he folded his arms as he spoke with Seisoku. He wasn't sure what his response would be but he hoped that it was a positivie one.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue170/170Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue May 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Seisoku's face was blank. He watched as his jumpy companion threw a kunai at a stray dog. Then he listened to his explanation of why he was told to meet up with him. Seisoku smiled when Asura finished. "Leaving the village and everything...." He said slyly. "Asura-san....your plan sounds...a bit risky but nevertheless I will listen to your words..." Seisoku leaned against the wall and began to think. "Leaving the village...it's not like they need me here...And besides...i'm sick and tired of this place anyway..."
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue210/210Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
Asura Kishin evil deeds Left_bar_bleue350/350Asura Kishin evil deeds Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 05, 2009 4:24 pm

"The real reason is to have one world order and i have the perfect plan on doing that. Having different villages and different power causes war and each village wants to prove who is the strongest"said Asura as he started to look to the sky as he spoke.

"But before we do that i need the right people at my side and thats why i'm forming a team now. Aren't you tired of this village, they use us shinobi as tools. We lose people every year over meaningless mission and by tomorrow they forget who we are. We are much better than that, You are much better than that Seisoku-san. we could use our jutsu for a greater cause than just a simple mission. So will you join me or not and stop this meaningless shinobi world and have one world order" said Asura as he then turned towards Seisoku and waited for an answer.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Seisoku frowned, Asura was trying to talk him into going. As if he already hadn't decided. He looked him in the eyes and nodded "Yes...I am tired of all of that. Im tired of everything in this village. So I will go with you, I will help you Asura-san." Seisoku truly did mean all of the things that he said. He decided to go because everything that Asura had mentioned about the countless shinobi dying and being forgotten was true. Also about how major villages like Iwa were breaking the peace was true, Seisoku didn't like that one bit, his nindo was to destroy those who destroy the peace anyway...so why not start with Iwa or any other place? Seisoku spoke up again, "Under one condition...You do not treat me as your lackey...I've had enough of that for a lifetime.."
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Tue May 05, 2009 4:44 pm

"Seisoku-san you have my word that i won't treat you as if you're below me. We are all equal when it comes onto our team, we will set our goals once we have enoug members that are required. well we've said enough for today i'll summon you when we are ready to leave this village"said Asura clone as he then disperesed from the scene and all the information would be sent back to the real Asura. Now that everything was progressing well Asura hoped that he could trust Seisoku and the other members that was on his list.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seisoku Kedamono Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm

After Asura's clone dispersed Seisoku began walking home again. Now that he knew what the plan was he'd have to get packing. Worst of all he'd had to talk his summons into this plan. It was not like they were loyal to Iwa or something like that it's just that they can be so hard headed sometimes. Ah well either way they'd have to follow him.
Seisoku Kedamono
Seisoku Kedamono
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down