FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Daniwa's Mansion

Go down

Daniwa's Mansion

Post by The Doom Flower on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:30 am

A two leveled house that has over 12 different rooms per level each designed with finely made silks, linens and what not. Old busts and weapons decorate the rooms as well as an untouched piano and amazingly patterned walls. The upstairrooms are the bedrooms and closets. Only two bedrooms remain unlocked which are for the lady of the house, Daniwa and for the noble Butler, Butler.

The house has many prized and priceless possessions that are kept locked away or on display. The house is under tight security and only opens to that of a hidden pad that is a touch screen for Daniwa's and Butler's hand prints. If broken into, the house layers itself internally hiding everything behind inpenetrable walls. It gets out of this state upon the activation of a touch pad in Daniwa's room that has bars over its entrance.

Current Visitors...
-Daniwa
-Butler
-
-
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniwa's Mansion

Post by The Doom Flower on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Daniwa arrived home and anxiously made her way inside. Butler was standing beside the door and was mercilessly glomped by his young master. Her hair lightly frizzed before dropping down somewhat lifeless. Her face was pressed in his chest and her arms were tightly around his chest. Butler placed a hand on her head and then tilted her chin up, "Did you meet your new teammates?"

Daniwa's big and beaming eyes met his and she smiled sheepishly before shaking "no." Her eye lids drooped and she grabbed him by his shoulder to make him lean to one side before kissing his cheek.

"Two rowdy boys and one male sensei who didn''t pay me any mind till I was gone. They'll die just the same," she murmurred as he led her up the stairs to her room.

"Two boys?" Butler asked raising a brow at the sound of the word rowdy.

"Yeah...They were beating each other up too much to notice me. Maybe if they keep ignoring me they...hm....never mind...."her wishfl thinking had ended with a sigh of givng in.

"You can try to hope you won't kill them. Maybe lack of bondage will keep you safe from hurting when they do die." Butler added not sure that encouraging her that her curse would not inflict her new teammates would be telling her the truth.

"Well I'll be there on time tomorrow. Maybe it'll call for a shorter meeting." Daniwa slipped out of her clothes and Butler dropped a sik gown over her before tucing her in. "Goodnight Butler."

"Goodnight Daniwa."
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname:

View user profile

Back to top Go down