True Shinobi Legends

This is the place where true Naruto Roleplayers come to Roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Calling all TSL Members and Potential New Members. Konoha is once again opened and Ranks and different Roles needs to filled. So be sure to use this opportunity to have some Fun! I would also like to ask everyone in the RP to please post so that we can move things along thank you.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Kuchinawa Compound

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

PostSubject: Kuchinawa Compound   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Paksennarion rose from her futon, slipping across the wooden floor to pluck a small bag off her table before leaving the room. Her feet minced silently down the empty halls, the perpetual mask of cool calmness having descended before she left the secure confines of her room.

She had received orders earlier that week to step down from her position in ANBU to instead take on a Genin Team. Paks wasn't sure what she felt on that matter... She knew that eventually most everyone took on Genin Teams, it was an inevitable part of fate. However she was not at all sure that she was qualified let alone capable of leading a group of Genin. And what of the niche she had made for herself amongst the ANBU operatives? As it was, the orders left her unsettled in more ways than one.

Paks paused at a door a bit farther down the hall from her own, knocking lightly before sliding the screen door back and entering the room which was more familiar than her own. Blinking partially up at her "younger brother," Paks mused that the only thing to do when she was this out of sorts was to see Light. Besides, she needed to inform him of her absence, he was about to be placed on a Genin Team and Paks wondered which of her colleagues would receive him as a student. She would have to find that out as soon as possible, she didn't want just anyone watching over her brother.

Her voice was smooth and soft, easily ignored if the listener so choose, "'Kari-kun, I have come to inform you that I shall be busy for the next day or so, it is most likely that we will not see each other. In that event I would wish you luck with your new team."

Sometimes the worst evil is done by good people who do not know that they are not good.

Your shouting voice is interrupted
My unforgivable sins go on...
Your heart, your arms, your voice...everything
I hold you who I love too much, until we love each other, until we go crazy
Over and over I destroyed...

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Looking intently at the table infront of him, Light simply shrugged at his "bigger" sisters comment. Reaching across the table, he gently took a peice from the board and moved it into a different place. Light started to move peices at a pace that seemed like only a super person could move. " Wanna play a game of Shogi? " Light asked, breaking the silence.

Turning to his sister, he gave her a faint smile. " I hope my sensei likes Shogi, maybe someone that actually knows how to place Go would be nice. " Light spoke in a calmed tone, giving a gentle smile as he spoke. Turning to his right, a second table was setup with a Go board, which Light proceeded to play by himself. " It's kindof sad that I've pretty much already beat myself isn't it? " Light spoke, his tone was still the same as before.

Flicking his hair out of his eye, he slowly stood up. " Well what's your answer going to be? To busy to stay.. Which is most likely the answer, or are you gonna stay and play a quick game... I'll let you choose. " Light spoke calmly, even though he knew her answer, even before she would speak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Paks held back a sigh. She really should not. Wasn't she supposed to be working on that new jutsu? The one that held so much potential for use? "Sure 'Kari-kun, I have time for a game," Paks intoned slowly none of her deliberation apparent from the tone, as she stepped farther into the room. Kneeling gracefully at the other side of the Shogi board she began to slide the pieces back to their original place, quickly noting where they had been so that she could return them at the end of the game and not upset whatever Light had been plotting.

The quiet 'click' 'click' of pieces was soothing and Paks already felt better having stopped by. So what if her jutsu repertoire lacked one more addition for today.

Sometimes the worst evil is done by good people who do not know that they are not good.

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Looking at the board as she setup made a geniune smile appear on his face. Looking at the board, Light only smiled as he knew that Paks would probably trump him, like she had multiple times before. However, Light loved to lose, as it always taught him something for the future when playing the game. Shrugging lightly to himself, he smiled. " I'll let you go first. " Light spoke, in an indifferent voice.

Lately Light hadn't seemed to be the same, but most people didn't care to notice that to begin with. While Paks was still prepairing for her first move, Light grabbed a book off his shelf and proceeded to start reading it. The book in question was a manga, a manga about death. It was Death Note volume 6, one of his personal favorites. While every now and then looking up from the book to see if she'd made her move, he gently flipped the pages, as to try and not make any noise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Paks nodded, a soft agreement parting from her lips as she focused down at the wooden board. Placing the last piece in the proper square Paks merely stared down at the pieces allowing her mind loose reign to think of an acceptable first move.

Her eyes flickered towards Light before returning to the board, an expression of concentration marring her features and covering up the concern she felt. "So... What have you been up to lately 'Kari-kun?" She enjoyed using his nickname whenever they were alone.

Pausing in thought, she reached out and slid a pawn forward.

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 pm

" Playing more board games... especially Go... I've decided I'm going to enter a Go tournament if it doesn't interfere with the ninja issue. " Light spoke, smirking looking towards her. Slipping a piece randomly forward, he smiled.

*Sorry to do this Neechan but it must be done*

Towards the end of the game, Light already knew what was going to happen, even before Paks could play the moves out. " Thanks for the good game, Paks. " He spoke, ten turns before the end of the game was going to happen. " Oh don't worry we'll finish.. I just already know the outcome. " Light spoke, with a smile, knowing headgames made this so much more fun. Looking at the book in hand, Light was already on the eigth manga volume of Death Note, being the speed reader he was, it didn't matter to him how fast or short one of these games were, it was always fun to have Paks around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Paks did sigh this time, rubbing the back of her hand against her eyes. It was a weak action, but she felt safe indulging in such things around Light. He wasn't about to judge her on something like that. Slipping to her feet, Paks stretched slightly before glancing down at Light.

"If you were to enter a Go tournament, I do not believe you would be welcome back afterward. Beating the people who are supposed to be elite in such things in under ten minutes would surely annoy several people. And I am sure that you would do it anyway..." she trailed off, allowing a hint of feigned dismay to color her tone.

Seeming to notice her lapse in her guard, Paks bowed slightly, "In any event, I believe I will work on a jutsu while I am here," her eyes shifted to the door as if making sure it was securely closed. She pulled out the small bag she had grabbed from her room earlier, loosening the drawstring and plucking a small glass vial out. Leaning against the wall, Paks sat back down, setting the glass vial in front of her.

The vial held an oily looking liquid, of a dark purple color. It was one of her more recent tinctures. She brought her hands together and began to flash through a reel of hand signs, intent on getting at least a little bit of work done today.

They were mostly simple seals, Tori, Saru, I, U, Tatsu, Mi, Saru, Tatsu, Tori, Uma, and then finally Hitsuji. While she was flying through the hand seals, Paks manipulated her chakra as well. She wanted to seal the poison, onto her fingernails. It would be much simpler than applying poison all the time, and also, there wouldn’t be the telltale sheen of poison before she attacked. That would give her more leeway.

She concentrated on taking the liquid poison sitting in the vial in front of her, and locking it away, sealing it into nether space so that when she needed it, it would be there. Sealing was always hard to do, since it was a hard concept to imagine. Where did the item go when it was sealed? Paks had come to the conclusion that it was infused within the object the seal formed on, but even then, there should be several complications that she had not yet run into.

Paks finished her hand seals, and there was a small puff of smoke. However, when the smoke cleared, it revealed a full vial, and no seal mark. Paks glared down at her hands, and over at the poison. She flicked her fingers, limbering them up. Then Paks ran through the seals again, flowing her fingers with as much chakra as she could.

There was a puff of smoke, and when it cleared, Paks stared intently at the poison. It had sunk a noticeable amount. Her eyes slowly lowered until she was looking at her fingernails. The fourth one to the left, her left hands ring finger, was tinted black.

Paks flicked her finger lightly, watching for any signs that the seal would have a rebound. When she was satisfied, she looked up to see what Light was doing before standing once again. Glancing out the window she noted the sun's position in the sky. "It is getting late Light-san, I will depart now. It is most likely that we will not see each other tomorrow, but good luck with your team. Try not to outwit your Sensei too quickly," with that she smiled faintly and swept out of the room.

~ Day one of Sakeru Fuu training done ~ 5 paragraphs

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuchinawa Compound   

Back to top Go down

Kuchinawa Compound