True Shinobi Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
In the Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
In the Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
In the Office - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

In the Office

+6
YonYon
Blaize
Asura Kishin
Aruku
.:Arashi:.
Shinryu Jin
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In the Office - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Office

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 pm

"You know I hate it when people touch me without my permission. Minato!". The Hokage said in a stern tone of voice. Looking down on Zaraki's body with his Ryugan he could tell something wasn't right. "Good work bringing him back, its just too bad that he's dead. Did Yoshiko make it back safely?". Jin asked before proceeding to get up and move over towards Zaraki's body. Jin took in the information that Minato relayed to him, but questioning will have to wait until later. "There is something strange about Zaraki's body. Something doesn't seem right". He thought to himself while inspecting the Man's body. Getting up he looked over at Minato. Suddenly raising his hand Melina one of Jin's personal guards appeared and bowed before him.

"Melina I need to analyze that body right there. I suspect he may have been poisoned. If he was then use your medical skills to analyze and come up with an antidote. We need to be prepared for our opponents. We will discuss this later". Normally Melina a rather beautiful woman would react different to Jin. But she could tell now wasn't the time for such behavior. Since Jin was all about business now. Calling for a couple of guards that lined off in the hallways, they came in and picked up the body to take it to the hospital. Bowing her hea gracefully she simply gave a nod and left the office closing the door behind her.

"You just told me you entered the hidden Rock village and observed someone. May I ask how did you accomplish this?". Jin asked out of curiosity. Minato's report was way too short and had a couple of gaping holes in it too. "Come tell me if Yoshiko is alright or not. And after this prepare yourself since I'll be calling on you to carry out a couple of special missions for me. I think you will enjoy it". Sighing a little he stood there awaiting a reply from Minato.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Minato chuckled as Jin scolded him for touching him. Minato whizzed infront of Jin, appearing to think something through. "Your right...something doesnt seem right with him...and Yoshiko is fine...I delivered him here as well. And for the getting into the rock? Oh C'mon...It was easy....Considering they havent even found a flaw in my tech yet, there is no way they can see me. All I had to do was SW into the area, combined with me switching my Leaf Handband for a rock one". He threw the rock headband away and put his leaf one around his arm once more.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Health:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Nickname: Silent As The Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 pm

"Well it's good to know that Yoshiko is alright. Your silent walk is something that I can use to our advantage during this war. But that's if your good enough to handle it. In any case your dismissed for now Minato. Just go and plot the downfall of the Rock village. Since it will be soon, I don't intend to let this thing go on any longer. I will bring peace once again and we will start anew. My question to you now is. Are you with me? Or are you against me?". There was a couple of things on Jin's mind. Thoughts that should be brought into question, but he decided to be a little conservative for now.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Minato seemed a little annoyed at The Hokage's Mistake. "Erm...Sir? It is Called Stealth Walk....". He was a little suprised and shocked when the Hokage questioned his Loyalty. He stepped a but closer, and replied with a stern. "I would let this world Burn, and all the people die....if it furthered your ambition Hokage-Sama". Minato Bowed to him politly and exited.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm

"Silent and Stealth is all the same to me". He replied with a smirk on his face. After hearing what Minato said to him he gave a nod as Minato disappeared from his office. "My ambitions will be realized, even if it means I have to slaughter a few to accomplish it. War has now become something ever so tedious and boring and I hate repetitive things". Giving off a sigh he went and sat down in his chair and began thinking about what he should do next. For too long has the Village Council stopped Jin from doing what he wanted to do. They don't seem to understand that negotiation is going nowhere. The only thing people seem to respond to is suffering. And even then they add more to the suffering by fighting even more.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rokudaime Masurao Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm

It was around mid-day and the door opened. masurao appeared from the shadows of the hall was. he then looked at Jin and said "hello hokage-sama" masuraos face expression seemed a bit different then usual. "do i have to call you hokage or can i just call you Jin" masurao said as he bowed down to him and took a seat. "so any thing new while i was gone?" masurao said. masurao noticed the sun flashed in his eyes so he shimied his chair over just a bit. he looked at the desk and said "so hows it like being hokage?" masurao smirked and grabbed a cigarette out.
Rokudaime Masurao
Rokudaime Masurao
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Nickname: The Deadly Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Busy thinking about a couple of important things to the village. Someone unimportant decided to enter Jin's office and much to his annoyance. It was his own cousin Masurao too. Looking at the man with a weird expression on his face, Jin sighed a little. "Considering my position it is Hokage sama to you. Even if I wasn't the Hokage, you would refer to me as Jin sama too. Since I would be the clan leader had I not taken this position. That's exactly what i intend to do once I retire from the position Masurao". Jin stated while looking over at Masurao who had now taken a seat.

"To answer your question nothing much happened. Other than a dead body turning up in my office just now. Everything else is the same, so you didn't miss much". As always Masurao had a lot of questions. And to make matters worst, Jin didn't like talking that much too. "Being Hokage has it ups and downs. That is all I'm inclined to say. And another thing too. You should quit smoking Masurao. If you don't mind put that out while your inside this office". Jin demanded while glancing over to look at some paper work on his desk. Melina was also working on something for him too.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rokudaime Masurao Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 pm

"well ok hokage-sama" masurao put out his cigarette and glanced over the paper work. "seems that your busy so im going to leave." masurao then got up and bowed to him. "oh one more thing." masurao then shifted his body and said " if you have so much paper work why not just make Kage Bunshins to get it done faster?" masurao knew jin liked to do his stuff the old fashion way. was this the reason jin had surpassed him in so much? had his success been because of his tenacity? these questions roamed masuraos head. some could say he was a bit jealous of jin but none the less he didnt want to interfere with jin. masurao then headed towards the door. "well see you around" masurao said as he pushed the door open and waited to see if Jin would respond
Rokudaime Masurao
Rokudaime Masurao
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Health:
Nickname: The Deadly Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:00 am

"Indeed I'm busy Masurao". Jin replied as the man got up and began moving towards his office door. Looking up at Masurao he smirked at his suggestion to use Kage Bunshins to do his work. "That is only a waste of chakra for me Masurao. Although it sounds like a good plan. But I'll see you around, who knows I might require your services sooner than you think". Jin replied as he relaxed a little in his chair. It had been sometime now since he gave Melina a certain task to carry out. And it seems she managed to completed it. Moving down the hallways of the Hokage's mansion and towards the office. Jin heard a knock on his door and it was her.

Looking at Masurao she gave a little smile and went pass him and into the office. "Jin sama I think we managed to get a few things done. From what we can tell this is a very potent poison indeed". With news of her progression Jin was just a little more anxious to find out what the medical team managed to come up with. "I already know it was a dangerous enough poison. But did you come up with a way to counter it?". Jin asked while staring at the woman. She sighed a little and began explaining. "Jeez you get so worked sometimes its scary. Anyway I did managed to come up with a counter to it". Pulling out a vial with an antidote to the poison she smiled.

"We've tested this antidote against the poison and it works very well. Now before you say anything I already instructed the men to prepare even more antidote for our Shinobis. We can't take any chances right?". There was a smile of relief on Jin's face as he got up and moved over towards Melina. "Well done" he commented before taking the vial from Melina and looking at it. "I will keep this one with me. Instruct the people working on this to put their all into it. Our men need to be protected against things like this. Also Melina it would be wise to develop antidotes that can counter other effects that being poisoned can cause". Looking at her she nodded.

"I was thinking the same thing Jin sama. We can't be too sure about the opponent's array of poison either. I shall take my leave and get back to work". Turning around she headed for the door and to the hospital again. Later they will have to give Zaraki and proper funeral.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 am

Minato sighed as he finally decided to move from the roof, he had been laying on for atleast 12 hours. He stretched out several times, as he hadnt moved from that position and his Muscles and joints were stiff and aching. He stands up and lowers himself down to a window. He see's Masurao and Jin talking, Masuroa then left and Jin entered his office. Minato swung open the window, so he could talk but he then layed across the windowsill arms behind his head. "Morning Hokage-Sama....I trust you slept well?".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 am

The Hokage smirked after hearing Minato's voice. "Of course I slept well. Who wouldn't sleep well with you guarding them from the roof? But tell me why were you up there? Did a certain someone kicked you out of the house? Or should I say mansion". Jin didn't want to waste time talking with Minato for too long. He had other business that he needed to attend to also. However Minato will prove useful in his plans at a later date, for now he needed to him to remain close by just in case. But on his roof was just a little too close for comfort for him.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 am

Minato laughed and look at Jin with a smirk. "Well...Yes I was kicked out....but I returned home, but you know me....I dont sleep....I came to this roof because it is one of the highest points in the village with a great view....". He yawned into his mask, which he then removed. Now facing the Hokage was a tired face with heavy dark rings around his eyes. "Is there anything I can do?".
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

"I see, I see. Oh well then, it probably served you right. But then again Daniwa is a little cranky sometimes too. I bet your did something to provoke her". The Hokage stated will a light laughter. Looking at Minato that looked like a mess Jin sighed. "The only thing I need you to do right now is, go home and get some sleep. Go have a bath too, you smell funny. Your gonna scare the kids away smelling like that". Moving away from the obviously tired man. Jin looked over at a couple of documents on his desk and went and have a seat. "You should leave now Minato. You may have Anbu duties to perform". Jin said to him dismissing the man.

http://esperlegends.forumotion.com/index.htm

Last edited by The GodFather on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 am

MInato sighed and rubbed his eyes several times, He yawned once more. "Its not that I dont want to sleep. Its that I cant....I finally settle down, but I only get about 10 minutes of sleep, 15 if im Lucky, Then I wake up sweating and screaming....Nightmares....really bad ones....about the war and my Childhood...and I often wonder why no action was taken...". Minato bowed like he usually did and left, while placing his mask back on his face.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Some time had now gone by since Minato last visited the Hokage's office. The Man had an interesting story too, walking up in sweat with nightmares and all that sounded like fun. But that just means he was a little unstable in some way or another. Relaxing in his chair while waiting for word from the medic team, Jin took a sip of sake and the sighed. He needed the medic team to work as fast and as efficient as possible. Closing his eyes for a moment, Jin seemed to have fell asleep. But one should never count on such an occurrence at this time.
As the Hokage he had quite a lot to deal with too. Keeping people in check, not to mention trying to prevent as many deaths as possible. It was a tough job and only a few could handle such a job too. Listening to the sounds of the village, Jin sits down quietly waiting.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Minato appeared on the Window sill and rapped twice on the glass, He opened the window. Removing his mask so his speech was not muffled. "Hokage-Sama....I encountered several Iwa Shinobi closing in on the Leaf. One of them was The Tsuchikage, Another woman named Natsumi, but there was definatly 4 of them, I didnt get a look at them. They are definalty trying to attack Us, unfortunatly...I couldnt stop them....and even worse....Natsumi hasnt even heard of me...". Minato waited his Lord's command, and would follow anything he said.
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Relaxing in his chair, Jin's attention was soon brought to Minato who knocked on his window sill and entered his office. "Jeez he keeps popping up everywhere. It seems every time I accidentally mention him he pops up". Jin thought to himself, but this didn't seem to be a social call. Instead Minato came to deliver some very important news to him. With his eyes locked on Minato, Jin raised an eye brow during the man's report. "Is he serious? Surely Iwagakure can't be this foolish. But this could be troublesome for me. I actually like it that this is happening". Jin first response was a little chuckle directed at Minato.

"Your opponent never heard of you before? haha, I guess your not that famous then. Anyway back to the issue at hand". For some reason Jin seemed way too relax about this. Did he not fear the Iwagakure forces? Maybe not, he was never the type to be afraid. "It seems our enemies are making a move. But for some reason I'm not too bothered by it at all. I know you might want to go forth and stop them. But let them come to us eh? I will gibe this thing an our and we will go and check on them. By that time whatever preparations they're making should be completed". Jin had a smirk on his face as he instructed Minato to remain at ease.

"And Minato maybe you should get some rest before you do anything else. And I'm surprised you wasn't able to defeat any of these people. You should have killed the Tsuchikage, it was the perfect opportunity for you. Then again maybe he was just a bit too much for ya eh?". Jin didn't move from his position he instead poured himself some sake and began drinking it.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 am

Daniwa apporached the door but backed away hearing a conversation going on inside. She had wanted to ask if she was needed before she took a trip somewhere. At the sound of Minato's voice, she knew now wasn't a good time to speak with the hokage. He'd probably nag her till he was going along with her. She didn't bother staying to listen and made her way back down the long hallway till she found a balcony to quietly wait by till she knew Minato had left.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by YonYon Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 am

Minato nodded and jumped off the window sill and landed on the ground. Maybe I should have tried...instead of running, Meh...Next time The TsuchiKage will die...And Jin said he was glad they were attacking? Hmm....Maybe He enjoys war...or maybe he had a trick up his slleve that would wipe them out and end this for us all....well...whatever his plan us I'll follow him to the death.... Minato towards his home for a drink and some cheerios, Cheerios Kick Ass. Minato grinned to himself cheerfully. On The way home he spotted his old house. The One Had grown up in, He hesitates and enters...
YonYon
YonYon
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:11 pm

With Minato gone again like the wind, Jin knew he needed to investigate the Rock nins reason for even going to the valley of the end. Taking another sip of his sake, he began thinking off possible reasons for them to have gone there. Maybe they saw it as a strategic position or something of the sorts. But Jin wouldn't let this go unchecked no matter what. He will gather a few Shinobi from the leaf and send them there. But before that could happen, he will relax a little before doing so. He was waiting on something that he ordered Melina and the medic team to carryout. The Hokage also had the perfect group of Shinobi in mind that could help with this little task. Should he let this go unchecked it could cause some serious problems for them in the long run.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:17 am

Daniwa heard Minato leave and nodded to herself in reasurrance before walking quietly back up the hall. She found herself at his door again and pushed it open with it not clicked shut using on a gentle brush from the back of her hand. Once it opened enough, she bowed her head before stepping in and stayed formal and polite. Her mask was fastened on tightly and she stood up straight and professionally before him.

"Lord Hokage, might I be of any service? I wish to know if I am needed for if I am not, I ask of you permission to tend to outter region affairs..."
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Thinking about what to do next, thinking is not the right word. Since Jin knew exactly what to do, he just needed to implement it as soon as possible. Tilting his head off to the side after hearing his office door being opened. Jin was hoping it would be Melina with more good news about her progress. Instead this time someone else came in that didn't normally come and visit him. From the looks of, it was a woman that was behind the Anbu mask.

That much should be obvious shouldn't it? Raising his hand to hs chin for a moment, Jin then proceeded to answer the Anbu's question. "As it stands I have nothing in particular for you to do right now. But what kind of affairs are you intending on taking care of elsewhere? You do know that there is a war going on and Shinobis have been dropping like flies all over the place. So an unsupervised leave might be a bad thing don't you think?". Jin then paused for a moment awaiting a reply from the woman behind the mask.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asura Kishin Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Walking through the hokage wall ways Nakashi was not pleased about his mission. Although the mission was successful what Nakashi intended to happened during the mission was a failure. As he came up to the Hokage door he could hear people talking but as usual Nakashi didn't care who it was as he knocked on the door and then opened it. "Lord Hoakge i'm coming in"said Nakashi as he opened the door and saw an anbu black Ops standing in the office. By looking at the anbu Nakashi knew that it was obivously a woman hiding her beauty behind the mask. "well hello beautiful........its been a while since my nose smelled something as beautiful as you." said Nakashi as his eyes was fixed onto the anbu black Ops, he then turned his attenion towards the Hoakge and bowing his head.

"Lord Hoakge i have finished by mission and it was a success, we have retrieve our fellow shinobi that were in trouble. I've brought the medic nin towards the hospital while Blaize-kun is on his way here as we speak to give his detail as well" said Nakashi as he then raised his head but once again looked across towards the anbu woman in the room. "hmm i wonder what her face looks like such a beautiful smell i hope her scent lives up to her appearance" said Nakashi as he was thinking to himself. He then waited for the Hokage to respond back to him about his mission before doing anythin else.
Asura Kishin
Asura Kishin
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
In the Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In the Office - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doom Flower Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Daniwa nodded her head, "Yes I understand Lord Hokage. I just need to-" she stopped as another shinobi made an entry and at his flirtacious remarks she tilted her head slowly and listened as he spoke. Seeing his eyes were on her, she looked the opposite direction with a slow twist of her neck and took a step back since his information seemed to be more relevant than hers if he had the nerve to walk in the way he did. She watched him and the hokage from behind, her eyes dimmed out of visibility keeping those she stared at guessing but nervously.
The Doom Flower
The Doom Flower
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Nickname:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryu Jin Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

The Anbu's response was cut short by a new figure that entered. A new figure is far from the right phrase. It was an annoying an obnoxious figure to be precise. Barging into his office like always Jin shook his head while shrugging a little. "What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he crazy or something? I wish she would just smack him around for flirting like that. Yuck!". As Nakashi came closer towards him Jin shook his head once more. "I see your still causing trouble". He said as he began listening to Nakashi's report. During this time, the woman had stepped back a little so that Nakashi could speak.

"You managed to complete it eh? Good job and I will talk to the other men later. Right now I'm trying to figure out a couple of complicated things, that you wouldn't be able to comprehend at all. I will tell you one thing though. We had a couple of visitors from the Hidden Rick village. It seems they had business at the Valley of the end. I am sending a couple of Shinobi's there to check this out as we speak. I have a feeling they weren't just sight seeing. In any case your dismissed for now. And I guess I should deem your mission a success too. I am now waiting for another squad that I sent out earlier to return. Now move aside so that the woman may speak". Jin instructed while looking over towards the Anbu.

He would ask her name but it was against Anbu protocol and so he would just leave it at that. A sigh came from Jin as he poured another cup of sake and took anther sip. Busy times always caused him to take a sip here and there.
Shinryu Jin
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next