True Shinobi Legends

This is the place where true Naruto Roleplayers come to Roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Calling all TSL Members and Potential New Members. Konoha is once again opened and Ranks and different Roles needs to filled. So be sure to use this opportunity to have some Fun! I would also like to ask everyone in the RP to please post so that we can move things along thank you.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname: The Flame Ninja

PostSubject: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Setting: The Kohana Forest, Kohana Prison, Anbu Black Ops Bulding/area, Chuunin exams Stadium!

Characters in Arc: Blaize Ryuzaki, The Characters that Escaped From Prision, (The whole plot of why this item is special, maybe an orb? who would really think of looking in there?, Rest of team Ryuzaki, Kazekage, Hokage, Anbu, and ANY ONE ELSE)

Plot:With the ending of the chuunin exams (or during) Some of the members of the Kohana Prison Escape.While escaping it seems that they haven taken something important from there. It seems while there escape it seems that they meet some shinobi(Blaize if possible) As they made a short Match with Blaize (Either they win or lose) They made there escape. While Running away they have left this important item with Blaize by accident. While they escaped(For there own Reasons witch i want to be included in the arc) Anbu Black Ops Shows up. They see Blaize and the item and thought of the worst. They taken Blaize away and was Getting info about shinobi leaving the Prison they automatically blame Blaize. Trying to get the Hokage attention Blaize manages to get away the harsh Physical treatment they gave Blaize made Blaize in so much agony and pain that he himself escaped. While using this as more ammo for there case. The Anbu Decides to let the Hokage Know that Blaize is a Shinobi who help them escape. They made a request to hunt the escaped shinobi down as well as Blaize. For now He must try to find his innocent by trying to go to the hidden prison and find the reason why this item was so important

(Long Story SHort: (pre-arc The shinobi Plan there escape while getting this special item Maybe orb. After Escaping the hunt was down to find them. They Meet Blaize Ryuzaki In forest, fought and escaped and left this item in his possesion, Anbu appears to find him with the item and makes him another person who helped these shinobi escape, Took him away while informing the hokage in the chuunin exams stadum, then Blaize escape the one shinobi interigating him, out on the run to prove his innocent(going to the prison to find out what is so special about this item and these ninja, Kazekage may be informed and the decision from there is up to him.)

conclusion of arc:
(The Prisioners if they are not NPC can have there own)
Innocent: Trying to find the evedence he needs to make sure that he was not a person who would help them

Not Proving: If he cant prove it then the search will continue and based on what happends he may be forced to leave the sand
)
But anything can happen!!!!!

WE CAN COMPROMISE ON WHAT CAN GO ON BEFORE/during the arc starts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm

I had something like this in mind xD, you know that certain someone crashing the party during Shikataru's escape from prison. Basically causing chaos all over the place. But too bad that we won't be able to do this since we're gonna change the storyline a little and have a war arc. *Blink, a light bulb just turned on in my head*.

We could even use your arc idea as the premise to start the "War". But that means we would have to shift somethings around a little. I still like your idea though and Blaize go and vote in the General discussion topic. The one that says "Important! Thingy-XP" Razz

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Yea i have Pluto i voted, Plus if we can use then then ill take it lol. What is your idea for editing the arc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:13 pm

What a Face Well you see...I...might have to skip this little arc xD. Sorry about that, since it is a good idea. But the events that are about to unfold will not be able to accommodate your arc.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Ah's... Adapting this to the current plotline, what if this item was just a priceless bauble. Y'know, something that a group of prisoners would want purely for the monetary value. But then they leave it with Blaize-kun to make it seem more like he was helping them and thus cover their own trail, etc.

And we could send Genin after you. XP

Sometimes the worst evil is done by good people who do not know that they are not good.

Your shouting voice is interrupted
My unforgivable sins go on...
Your heart, your arms, your voice...everything
I hold you who I love too much, until we love each other, until we go crazy
Over and over I destroyed...

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Like that idea paks only thing who is willing to join in and how this all will b played

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Don't worry about who will join. Just worry about the other parts, like the whole plot and how it will turn out. So you have my support and I'll join in when the time is right.

And Paks and Blaize you both owe my 60%, I'm gonna start putting an hit out on peeps that don't pay up on time Idiot

Razz-2

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:51 pm

I paid you last week! Are you taxing weekly now?

Hms, the only argument against this idea is that it would leave us one Jounin short... Thus new Genin would be Jounin-less.

Sometimes the worst evil is done by good people who do not know that they are not good.

Your shouting voice is interrupted
My unforgivable sins go on...
Your heart, your arms, your voice...everything
I hold you who I love too much, until we love each other, until we go crazy
Over and over I destroyed...

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 am

Well paks I was never a sensei I had no team but if new recruits are comming in then I can say I can use kyo as a standby sensei or finish my kenji char or you guys can think of another sensei. If I can requst though the two shinobi and or there teams involved in this is paks and CD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

Character sheet
Chakra:
170/170  (170/170)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 am

Welll hmmm plot wise. The main points I have will se still left up in my original post besides the name changes of the village so on and so fourth. Ok the plot: inside the prision walls contain the ruthless men and women of iwa and its enemies. Amongst these ninja was a well know group within the walls. They comprised of a leaf shinobi, a sand shinobi, and a iwa team leader shinobi. How each of them grew into a team amases the insiders as well. By shinobi standerds they seemed to hate one another. But in the walls headbands means nothing except what villaga got xought. During the last examination. A three man anbu squad was heading there way towards the prision to make surer its in top shape. Now this wasent their first time comming in. The team noticed that security was mostly tight with the anbu leaving the other sites on a short leash. They hered of an artifact pertaining greatly to the hidden rock village. The only reason they sealed it here was because forign ninja won't dare to think of looking in a prision. The artifacts. This gavew the iwa team leader an idea. To take the artifact and hand it over to the hidden leaf. There the team will start out new lives as kohana shinobi. He greatly needed kohana's help because he knew iwa would lose against them. Basiccly wanting a repeat of the war that happend 50 some years ago. Now it was time to finish there preperations. Focused out an escape plan and counter act the seal of the cell. As he did so they waited for the anbu's to finish there tour as this happen the plan went into action. With the seals off the door they were able to take down the shinobi gaurd who had the scroll to release the other prisoners. During this time the leaf and sand took down any officers that were near by that could give away there position. The iwa shinobi released the scroll ninjutsu and set the remaining captives free. About 20 or so shinobi in that section they all started to riot with the gaurds as the three shinobi were now tasking there leave and heading out to the hidden leave.but first was the artifact. With the riot going on they new they bought some time. The warden was with the anbu ninja. Sealed away within a cabinot layed the box with the artifact. It wasent so hard to take the artifact because the gaurds seemed like fresh meat. They even left the scroll to this door near by. As he starts to release the sealing ninjutsu he hld up one of the gaurds as this happend he released the ninjutsu and a spart of a bolt went stright towards the iwa shinobi leaving the gaurd to take the hit. With no other traps they took the artifact and left to make there way into the hidden leaf. On there trail they encountered blaize who was just returning from a mission. With the leaf ninja exclaming to his team that they need not to give in the artifact gave blaize to belive something is valuable into that artifact. They did battle and the battle had to end because an anbu appeared with a surviver of the prison as he pointed out the artifact that blaize was holding. This time the team started to leaf not before giving away there facial decriptions for the anbu to see. The anbu belived that blaize had something to do with this. Blaize bearly manage to get away from the anbu as he tookthe artifact. Now it seemes that they think of him as a trator and wants him dead or alive. (Note he did not know the artifact was still in his posseson)Blaize has no choice but to find out what this secret artifact intales and why iwa wants it so badly. And he needs to find a way to prove his innocence.he would just gladly leaf the artifact behind but with the hidden roxk they might kill him on sight. Blaize left the artifact for the anbu not without having taken of the picture that was inside the box. It seemed this picture was taken at the location of were it was first discovered. Now he will try to prove his innocent into finding this land. And hopefully find some answer to become innocent.back at the enemy team the iwa shinobi was furious that they lost the artifact.they knew renfourcement would arrive for the capture of them and blaize. He noticed that blaize took off with something from the box that he discarded. He thought it was the artifact itself and would let blaize go since they new that the rock belives blaize as a trator. The iwa shinobi gathered all the 20 escapies and having them fourm 4 five men squads to fight off the hidden rock's renfourcement as the original team will go ahead and follow blaize until the hidden rock village catches up with him. Once theyu fight each other the iwa leaf sand team will just swoop in take the artifact and leaf. With the help of the prisoners they knew they will have blaize murdered by his own village.

(That's my idea we can change the number of escapies bc I wanted more people to be involved if they wanted. Idk let's compramise)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty   

Back to top Go down

Mini Arc: Guilty until Proven Guilty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1