True Shinobi Legends

This is the place where true Naruto Roleplayers come to Roleplay

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Calling all TSL Members and Potential New Members. Konoha is once again opened and Ranks and different Roles needs to filled. So be sure to use this opportunity to have some Fun! I would also like to ask everyone in the RP to please post so that we can move things along thank you.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Genin Post Here!
Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am by wolfspirit

» SITE MOVE
Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 am by shinobiwan

» Rokory clan
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 am by Shinryu Jin

» which side would you rather be on anbu or akatsuki
Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am by goten 33

» sub-zero atack shatterng death
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am by goten 33

» the ravens
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 am by goten 33

» genjutsu trap attack
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 am by goten 33

» taijutsu atack art of open palm
Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am by goten 33

» goten Rokory
Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 am by goten 33

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Legato Kairai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Name: Legato Kairai

Village: Sand

Appearance: Legato is short and slender, he has shoulder length hair which usually hides his face. He is pale, and eyes are a dull amber with very little emotion in them. His right arm is a puppet arm which is usually covered in a mess of medical wrap. He usually wears long outfits than cover most of his body. He has four piercing on his right ear and wears a black ring on his left hand.

Personality: Legato is pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people. He is almost scared of adults and usually tries to show the highest respect without question. He really doesn’t like being around older people and much prefers his peers. He really doesn’t voice his opinion and usually will follow his team mates orders as long as they are in reason. He tends to try to stay away from the ruder and more rowdy people and stick with calmer people. He doesn’t like fighting and finds it wrong but thinks little of himself and doesn’t have the voice to stand up to his morals. He also belives that the village system is corrupt and is quite horrible, but again doesn’t do anything with his feelings about it.

element: Earth

Skill: Puppeteering

Clan: Kairai

Clan History: The Kairai clan have always been with the Sand village as a large puppeteer clan. They posses no kekki genkai, just are naturally skilled at puppeteer. They usually are either ninjas or craftsmen which usually serve to help the ninjas of the clan. The clan has much to do with honor and respect. They are trained at young ages to learn puppetry and are given there first puppet of there own at passing of the academy, which they must build on there own. The clan is relatively small about 30 members total, are currently the number one puppet makers to supply puppeteers with.

History: Legato was bon into being a puppeteer. Many were wa heos and well known craftsmen. He stated his training very young and was very good at it. He was considered a prodigy among his clan and was his parents shining jewel. One day at age eight he was training in the dessert outskirts of the village. A rouge ninja came to spy on the village and tried to stand up for his village, this resulted in his arm being damaged beyond repair and having to be removed. His family slowly paid less and less attention to him and thought of him as a lost cause. He became very depressed and tried to run away but was stopped by his uncle which said he would train him. It was obvious that he couldn’t do much with one arm and his uncle did the only thing he could think to do. He had medical ninjas replace his lost arm with a puppet one. The next several months he took long and hard training to be able to use the arm just as well as real one. He slowly got back up to training but he was no longer the magnificent ninja he once was. His uncle continues to train him and he managed to get through the academy. His parents still believed he wasn’t strong enough and refused to give him a puppet of his own until he completed a C-rank mission. Legato wants to prove he is not pathetic and win the respect of his paents he had so lon ago.

Nindo: Die fighting for your cause, or live long enough to see it fail.

Likes: Nice people, animals, cookies, apples, peace, quietness

Dislikes: Adults, mean people, people noticing his puppet arm, and fish

rp sample:
Legato was training in the dessert practicing the academy jutsu and making good progress. He noticed a large man in a cloak walk up to him. The man said narrowing his eyes at the him.
“Is this the Sand village?”
Legato remained silent until noticing the slash on his headband. “You’re a rouge ninja.” He said nervously.
“Real shocker kid now move or ya gonna get hurt.” The man snorted pulling a sword out.
Legato backed away slowly and pulled out a kunai, but before Legato could even do anything, The man appeared behind him and slashed his arm several times.
“You might be a tough kid, but not a strong ninja. You got guts though kid.” The man said leaving him in pain bleeding on the sand. Legato soon blacked out.

Jutsus:

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: No element
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: No range
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Items:

10 Kunai
15 Shurikens
20 feet of wire
3 Explosive tags
30 senbon (For puppet arm)

Puppet Arm:

Retractable blade
Area in palm to shoot senbon neddles from.
An area to fill with senbons to be launched out.
A small cavity to place things in.

(I hope this is good enough. Sorry for the lack of quality)

Last edited by Legato on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Nickname: The Poisoned Willow

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Okay, there are several small things:

1.) Is he in Suna or Konoha. His village says leaf but his history talks of sand.

2.) As a Genin you can only have one element and one skill.

3.) You need to put the clan and puppet arm in the customs section. Get them approved and all that. ^__^

Sometimes the worst evil is done by good people who do not know that they are not good.

Your shouting voice is interrupted
My unforgivable sins go on...
Your heart, your arms, your voice...everything
I hold you who I love too much, until we love each other, until we go crazy
Over and over I destroyed...

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 pm

All fixed I put them up to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 pm

You still have to fix the skill part.

Sometimes the worst evil is done by good people who do not know that they are not good.

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Oh sorry didn't see that ^^
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Anbu
Anbu

Character sheet
Chakra:
169/169  (169/169)
Health:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:32 pm

It's fine. Now we wait for your weapon and clan. It should be a short wait.

Glomp. Stab. Face palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Thank you I hope it's an alright bio and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shinryu Jin
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Character sheet
Chakra:
210/210  (210/210)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Nickname: The Demon of Death

PostSubject: Re: Legato Kairai   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Approved.